Plant Women

anaximanes_2000anaximanes_2000 Posts: 293
edited May 2020 in Product Suggestions

I like to have sexy yet scary females for my horror story artwork and one thing I see missing on the store is a Genesis 8 plant woman.  I made a detailed mockup in Daz, you'll see her attached there on the right.  It's not bad, you know, for me just throwing random bits together, but obviously, I will need something more.  I need hair like tendrils (poseable would be ideal), bodies with veins and thorns, flowery appendages, and more.  So, if you are an artist here, I'd love to see what strange, otherworldly, yet beautiful plant women morphs and models you can make for Genssis 8 female!

Plant Women.jpg
4000 x 2000 - 3M
plant.jpg
800 x 640 - 72K
Post edited by anaximanes_2000 on

Comments

• Of course scary plant outfits and other things like plant monsters for Genesis 8 male would be 100% welcome as well!

PlantMonsters.jpg
    4000 x 2000 - 2M
  • jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

I would like to see this also

• jedijudd said:

I would like to see this also

Look, I found a picture of a plant monster from the back as well.  Would probably make a great Daz model or at least a plant monster outfit/bodysuit.

PlantBack.jpg
    506 x 622 - 143K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,810

https://www.daz3d.com/the-forest-king

genesis 1 can be female just dial in some bark boobies

• anaximanes_2000anaximanes_2000 Posts: 293
    edited May 2020

Thanks, but I'm looking for Genesis 8, still, kind of you to link it.  More specifically regarding that Genesis, it's a bit more "leshy" or forest spirit to me rather than looking like the creatures I linked, if that makes sense.  Plus Genesis 8 models look so much better and their textures are much more realistic.  (Incidentally, virtually all my pose sets are also for G8 figures)

Post edited by anaximanes_2000 on
  • LintonLinton Posts: 541

Can always kitbash some plants into the figure's head. Run some vines down the scalp, or add the leaves from some of the plant packs if you have any. There were a few freebie ones over the years, that might fit into your designs until something comes along.

Load the plant prop, move it into position, then parent it in place.

• Yeah, that's how I made the female on the right.  However, I want to avoid the hours of kitbashing and such, and just have a cool plant woman from Josh Crockett, Antfarm, or whoever else makes monsters.  Bonus if we get plant/tendril hair like the woman on the left.