Thank you for taking our survey coupon [solved]

hjakehjake Posts: 812
edited October 2019 in The Commons

Did anyone else get the $5 coupon today for taking the DAZ survey?

I tried to use it to buy a DAZ Original, non-PC, and not "new" item and it said coupon not valid?

Tried all caps and lower case variations and copy & paste directly from the email.

Post edited by hjake on

Comments

• Same issue here. I keep checking the forums hoping to see they've fixed the issue (or clarified just what the coupon can be used for).

• I also tried it ona Daz Original, non-PC, and non-new item and it did not work.

• There seems to be some issues, and Daz are having trouble pinpointing the problem.

So can I ask you all to please file a ticket, and screenshot the email/code you received, and confirm the email address it was sent to.. apologies for the hiccup.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,865
    edited October 2019

Why not post in the survey monkey thread right next to this new one in the commons though where Jack is addressing this instead of starting a new one, I never understand this.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/358896/broken-daz-survey-monkey-business#latest

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • hjakehjake Posts: 812

My apologies :-)

Never mind. You will get a purple banner at the top of your browser windows if you do a hard refresh of your browser window. Copy that and it works. The email just came before the banner was posted.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,591

..yeah received the email and now see the banner.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,449
    hjake said:

My apologies :-)

Never mind. You will get a purple banner at the top of your browser windows if you do a hard refresh of your browser window. Copy that and it works. The email just came before the banner was posted.

why would that work and no the email version? same words ...same case.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453

It worked for me using copy and paste from the email.

• It might just be that the code wasn't active in the store until the banner showed up?

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449
    edited October 2019

Deleted by myself - coupon is only DO - one bit of small print I missed.

Post edited by marble on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,215

I tested the coupon on fast grab and even PC+ for a day, and it worked on those. Submit a ticket and they should be able to get it working for you.

edited October 2019

Deleted

Post edited by marble on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,215

The coupon is good until nearly the end of the month. Surely there will be something else you want before then.

edited October 2019

Deleted

Post edited by marble on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

I will report this again, but being it is Friday night, we not have a resolution right away, though, as someone pointed out, it will be good till the end of the month. Jack had suggested putting in a ticket.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,427

I did not close my coupon banner, or erase it from my messages, but now it's gone!  I didn't get to use it yet, and it said it would be good until the 29th.  Does anyone know what's going on with that?

• I did not close my coupon banner, or erase it from my messages, but now it's gone!  I didn't get to use it yet, and it said it would be good until the 29th.  Does anyone know what's going on with that?

Same. Mine is gone, too.

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,983

Never took the survey as completely forgot about it, and well now tapped out finance wise anyway.. lol

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

My coupon is also gone, and I am fairly sure it said it was good until the end of the month :/

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

what survey?

• mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275
    My coupon has disappeared. Said I had until October 29 to use it.
  • PedroCPedroC Posts: 194
    edited October 2019

Thanks yes

Post edited by PedroC on
  • HavosHavos Posts: 5,308

I have lost the message as well, but the coupon still works. The code is HIGH-FIVES in case anyone didn't write it down

• Mine only gave me high-four... used it anyway, just so I wouldn't forget about it :-)  It discounted the cart total, but didn't zero anything, and only gave $4 in discount.  Meh.  Close enough.

Havos said:

I have lost the message as well, but the coupon still works. The code is HIGH-FIVES in case anyone didn't write it down

Ha! I resisted posting that information in case the code is restricted to those who were awarded the coupon for filling in the survey. I guess they must check eligability?

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,780

Disappeared coupon here too, luckily I saved the e-mail. 

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,308
    marble said:
    Havos said:

Ha! I resisted posting that information in case the code is restricted to those who were awarded the coupon for filling in the survey. I guess they must check eligability?

I never see the point of keeping the codes secret, since they only work for the people they are intended for. 

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702
    edited October 2019

My HIGH-FIVES code does not work even though I took the survey. The banner was there bout now it's gone and it never came back. Not worth it.

Post edited by AnEye4Art on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,737

My HIGH-FIVES code does not work even though I took the survey. The banner was there bout now it's gone and it never came back. Not worth it.

Just tested mine, working fine.  Must be a not New DO item.

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702
    edited October 2019

Thanks. I tried what you said and it still not worked. Can you show the item you bought so I can try my coupon code. Thanks.

Post edited by AnEye4Art on