Wacky Modelling ~ In Carrara ~

Comments

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,811
    edited November 2020
    Headwax said:

everytime I blink this thread is filled with luminous incredualarities (look that up in the dictionary)

I did...   cool

There are no results for incredualarities

• Check your spelling or try different keywords

with the Daz site having more holes than swiss cheese I modelled a wacky walking broom to magically sweep up the errors! laugh

using Carrara hair

Wacky Magic Broom.png
    640 x 480 - 183K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • DesertDudeDesertDude Posts: 1,234

Headwax is right, I just blinked and another fantastic image from Stezza appeared!

Awesome Wacky Magic Broom Stezza. yes

edited November 2020

well, I converted the Carrara hair with Philemo's plugin... morphed and boned the wacky broom and stuck it in a zip file

it ain't perfect but hey, if it was it wouldn't be wacky... texture it, render it, sweep your Runtime out with it.. it is very versatile in any realm!

and it's attached in the zip file

Wacky MagicMorphing Broom.png
    800 x 600 - 306K
    zip
    zip
    Broom Walker2.zip
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,083

I love Philemo's hair plugin.  Great use.  Fun character broom.

edited November 2020

yep, I use Philemo's hair plugin often yes

another wacky character... dunno what it is so stuck it in the IT department laugh
    is that smoke I can smell surprise

and called it Grumps

IT Dpt.png
    800 x 600 - 280K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,746
    Stezza said:

yep, I use Philemo's hair plugin often yes

another wacky character... dunno what it is so stuck it in the IT department laugh
    is that smoke I can smell surprise

and called it Grumps

Thought I had a problem with my computer this morning as no mouse action, after several restarts I checked the mouse, one of the corner pads had come loose and was stuck across the optic sensor of the mouse ....

ahhh.. the dreaded unsticky mouse pad thingy.... yeah, my mouse is getting a mind of it's own lately, the wheel part, wants to scroll when I don't want it to scroll, it's starting to get annoying and I'll probably throw it out the door soon if it don't get better.. devil

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,229

I need a new mouse too. 

yep, I tossed it... bought a cheap MS replacement.. not very sensitive though especially in Carrara so probably will toss that as well.. gone back to my MS sculpt mouse though it annoys me as well as the middle button doesn't open links and no one knows why, everyone that has one has the same problem.. angry

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,090
    edited November 2020

I use the Logitch Performance MX mouse.  I love the free wheeling scroll.  Makes quick work of going to the bottom of very long documents or web pages!  And very comfy in the hand.  No carpal tunnel...though I am sometimes on the computer for hours, and play a lot of Microsoft Solitaire!   blush

Dana

Post edited by DanaTA on
  • Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,192

My wife looks at my grungy mouse and  threatens to put it in a disinfectant bath.  blush

It says "Dell" on the bottom, but I have not owned a Dell computer for a decade.  Or two.  

Steve K said:

My wife looks at my grungy mouse and  threatens to put it in a disinfectant bath.  blush

It says "Dell" on the bottom, but I have not owned a Dell computer for a decade.  Or two.  

laugh
    I have gone through 2 "magic mouse" or "mighty mouse" or whatever Apple calls them...one broke when accidentally knocked off the desk and the other...unintentionally mutilated by a screwdriver after the battery compartment suddenly would not open...(!) angry

So for several months I used my super duper back up from my old G3 iMac days - a one click mouse that needs a keyboard click for right click.  laugh And it is still my trusty backup.

Now I have a...wait, looking...'Jelly Comb' - works well and was reasonably priced.

DanaTA said:

I use the Logitch Performance MX mouse.  I love the free wheeling scroll.  Makes quick work of going to the bottom of very long documents or web pages!  And very comfy in the hand.  No carpal tunnel...though I am sometimes on the computer for hours, and play a lot of Microsoft Solitaire!   blush

Dana

I've heard some good things about this mouse

Logitech MX Master3

but looks too complicated after using a two button wheel mouse for so long!

I also have another mouse in the drawer, one of my favs.. but can't get it to work.. I think I lost it's dongle sad

Stezza said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

Logitech MX Master3

I also have another mouse in the drawer, one of my favs.. but can't get it to work.. I think I lost it's dongle sad

I wish you luck Stezza. Yeah,,,that pictured mouse, I'd be out...
    Cheers

I just got the old mouse from the drawer working .. woohoo .. it wasn't a lost dongle issue after all

how wacky am I !!!

needed new batteries cool

• Stezza said:

I just got the old mouse from the drawer working .. woohoo .. it wasn't a lost dongle issue after all

how wacky am I !!!

needed new batteries cool

yes

Stezza said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

Logitech MX Master3

I don't know about that one.  But mine has the Back and Forward buttons on the side, you just ckick them with your thumb.  The one behind the scroll wheel on mine changes it from free-wheeling to click mode.  I prefer the free-wheeling.  I don't know what the silver thing is on the left.  Looks like perhaps a horizontal scroll.  Anyway, you get used to it really fast.  And the accuracy of these mice is amazing!  I watch my wife pick up the mouse and put it down on the other side of the pad to continue moving it to traverse the screen.  Such a waste of energy and movement.  The Logitech senses the speed you move it and moves the cursor greater distances in less movement on the mouse pad.  These things don't even require a pad, either.  I just prefer using one.  They can work on any surface except clear glass.  It needs something with a texture to determine movement.  Although, I seem to remember ads saying it will work on a glass surface.  Hmm...

Dana

Stezza said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

Logitech MX Master3

I wish you luck Stezza. Yeah,,,that pictured mouse, I'd be out...
    Cheers

They're very comfortable, and not so complex.  I've seen complex gamer's devices.  Those I couldn't handle!

Dana

edited November 2020

it's almost summer and it gets that noisy here outside that you have to come inside and close the doors!

because it's!

CICADA SEASON

so I had a wacky thought for the current Carrara Challenge #55 which is about seasons and............................

I modelled a wacky cicada

they're singing now as I type ... they know!

cicadamesh.jpg
    808 x 701 - 211K
    cicadamesh2.jpg
    911 x 708 - 218K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,746
    Stezza said:

it's almost summer and it gets that noisy here outside that you have to come inside and close the doors!

because it's!

CICADA SEASON

so I had a wacky thought for the current Carrara Challenge #55 which is about seasons and............................

Coool !!!

• up there too heart

all the trees on my way to the shops as well as mine are making whirring noises, I never have actually seen one though only the discarded shedded skins.

Stezza said:

because it's!

CICADA SEASON

Fantastic model Stezza, as usual! It has that 'Stezza' personality shining through. smiley

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,083
    Stezza said:

because it's!

CICADA SEASON

Fantastic model Stezza, as usual! It has that 'Stezza' personality shining through. smiley

+1

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235
    Stezza said:

because it's!

CICADA SEASON

Nice piece of modeling! Looks a bit like a fancy robot.

DanaTA said:
    Stezza said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

Logitech MX Master3

I don't know about that one.  But mine has the Back and Forward buttons on the side, you just ckick them with your thumb.  The one behind the scroll wheel on mine changes it from free-wheeling to click mode.  I prefer the free-wheeling.  I don't know what the silver thing is on the left.  Looks like perhaps a horizontal scroll.  Anyway, you get used to it really fast.  And the accuracy of these mice is amazing!  I watch my wife pick up the mouse and put it down on the other side of the pad to continue moving it to traverse the screen.  Such a waste of energy and movement.  The Logitech senses the speed you move it and moves the cursor greater distances in less movement on the mouse pad.  These things don't even require a pad, either.  I just prefer using one.  They can work on any surface except clear glass.  It needs something with a texture to determine movement.  Although, I seem to remember ads saying it will work on a glass surface.  Hmm...

Dana

Thanks. I never know which ones to look at. This gives me a clue! :)

Wow! That Cicada is Awesome!!!

DanaTA said:
    Stezza said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

Logitech MX Master3

Dana

Thanks. I never know which ones to look at. This gives me a clue! :)

You're very welcome!  Another thing I didn't mention.  The one I have, and I assume all the newer ones are the same, uses rechargeable batteries and you don't need to mount it on a charging station, you just plug in a cable and it becomes like a wired mouse, and you can continue to use it while it's charging!

Dana

edited November 2020

spotted a thread where one couldn't be found so the next best wackiest thing to do is model bits and pieces and get one in Carrara laugh

a wacky metal bird prop for the garden or whatever.... find the blighter in the zip file 

MetalBird.png
    640 x 480 - 494K
    zip
    zip
    Metal Bird Prop.zip
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • Stezza said:

spotted a thread where one couldn't be found so the next best wackiest thing to do is model bits and pieces and get one in Carrara laugh

a wacky metal bird prop for the garden or whatever.... find the blighter in the zip file 

Stezza you are a legend heart

Stezza said:

That's wacky!

Dana

This discussion has been closed.