Released: Tyrannosaurus Rex 2, Dakotaraptor, and Packs! [Commercial]

Released: Tyrannosaurus Rex 2 [Commercial]

Get it Here!

The king of tyrants returns with feathers, age and sex variations, higher resolution detail, more accurate anatomy, and more!

Adult male and female variations include different anatomy shape and scale adjustments, different feather displays, and different skin colors. The juvenile comes with even more distinct anatomy changes along with its own feathers and skin color. Adjust the scale of the juvenile to make it feel more like an adolescent or hatchling.

You can customize the look of your Rex by adding or removing feather groups to fit the look you want.

A saliva attachment is also included that fits any of the variations to help their mouths look gnarly and realistic giving your renders that extra edge of detail. 18 poses are included to help you dive right into rendering.

Tyrannosaurus Rex 2 was created using multiple UV maps for higher resolution detail on close up renders. Surface material groups include Body, Head, Legs, Eyes, Mouth, Teeth, and Claws.

Both Iray and 3Delight material presets included!

Check out more Images attached below

Released: Gore Pack for Tyrannosaurus Rex 2 [Commercial]

Get it here!

The Gore Pack comes with a large, bloody, and mostly devoured Alamosaurus carcass complete with Iray and 3Delight material presets.

The Gore Pack also includes a meat chunk that is fitted to the mouth of Tyrannosaurus Rex 2 complete with bloody drool and textures for the male, female, and juvenile Rex. The meat chunk is universal and fits all 3 Rex types and comes with Iray and 3Delight material presets.

Coming Soon: Rip and Tear Pack for Tyrannosaurus Rex 2 [Commercial]

The Rip & Tear Pack brings the ferocity out of the Tyrannosaurus Rex 2 model by adding wounds, scars, and an Alpha Rex variant.

The Alpha Rex reigns king among the tyrants and brings back the classic look of the T. rex. The Alpha is increased in size and features scales, spikes, scars, and gnarly looking jaws that will tear apart any dinosaur in its path. Custom fitted saliva is also included.

Then there is the Veteran who has survived many T. rex fights in his lifetime. The Veteran has many scars including a bitten off tail and arm, a torn eye, jagged broken teeth, and an aged feather look. Custom fitted arm feathers are included for the deformed arm.

Next up is a morph and material for a heavily wounded male Rex that adds deep cuts and wounds along with a mutilated arm.

Last but not least is a second wounded material preset for the standard male Rex that also adds a lesser wounded version.

Both Iray and 3Delight Material Presets included!

Released: Dakotaraptor [Commercial]

Get it here!

The raptor that lived along side Tyrannosaurus Rex is now available with feathers, age and sex variations, high resolution detail, accurate anatomy, and more!

Adult male and female variations include scale adjustments, different feather displays, and different skin colors. The juvenile comes with more distinct anatomy changes along with its own feather display. Adjust the scale of the juvenile to make it feel more like an adolescent or hatchling.

You can customize the look of your Raptor by adding or removing feather groups to fit the look you want. You can even remove all feathers if you want allowing you to create your own feather display.

A saliva attachment is also included that fits any of the variations to help their mouths look gnarly and realistic giving your renders that extra edge of detail. 20 poses are included to help you dive right into rendering.

The Dakotaraptor was created using multiple UV maps for high resolution detail on close up renders. Surface material groups include Body, Head, Arms, Legs, Eyes, Mouth, Teeth, and Claws.

Both Iray and 3Delight material presets included!

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 2M
Popup_01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Popup_02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 2M
Popup_03.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 2M
Popup_04.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 2M
Popup_05.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 2M
Popup_06.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 2M
Popup_07.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 2M
Popup_08.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 2M
Popup_09.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 879K
Popup_10.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 902K
Popup_11.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 770K
Popup_12.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 952K
Popup_13.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
Popup_14.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 912K
Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 2M
Popup_01.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 2M
Popup_02.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 2M
Popup_03.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
Popup_04.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
Popup_05.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
Popup_06.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 932K
Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 2M
Popup_00.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
Popup_01.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 2M
Popup_02.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 2M
Popup_03.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 910K
Popup_04.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1004K
Popup_05.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 952K
Main2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 2M
Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Popup_02.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
Popup_04.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
Popup_06.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 753K
Popup_07.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 919K
Popup_08.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 762K
Popup_09.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
Popup_01.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 2M
Popup_02.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 2M
APopup_15.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 2M
Popup_10.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 827K
Popup_11.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 762K
Popup_12.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 730K
Popup_13.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 804K
Popup_14.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 695K
Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Popup_04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Popup_05.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Popup_11.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 881K
Popup_12.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 979K
Popup_13.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
Popup_14.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 837K
Popup_15.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 498K
Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Comments

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited September 2017

Thank you for the no feather variants. I love feathered dinos but it's nice to be able to do your own coat. I'm really excited for both of these even though I just bought your rex and AM's raptor. yes

I would love if you would do an iguanodontid sometime as I don't think we've ever had that available. (Also a sauropod so we can recreate every T-rex hunting picture ever).

Post edited by agent unawares on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Wow. Just wow! I have your first T-Rex and he's great. This one looks even better! 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,688

Oh my goodness!

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134
    Oh god, my wallet absolutely hates you! These are fantastic! Any word on if there will be a bundle to try and keep my wallet from murdering me in my sleep over this?
  • GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,482

Impressive renders!

• Wow, all of this stuff is great!!!   These are sure buys for me!  

Just as idea for future stuff, I would love to see a triceratops (or similar horned dinos) done to this level of detail.  Morphs for juveniles would be great.  Also, head morphs to capture several other similar ceratopsid species might be possible?

Again, Well Done!

• I would love if you would do an iguanodontid sometime as I don't think we've ever had that available. (Also a sauropod so we can recreate every T-rex hunting picture ever).

Thorntoa said:

Just as idea for future stuff, I would love to see a triceratops (or similar horned dinos) done to this level of detail.  Morphs for juveniles would be great.

dragotx said:
    Any word on if there will be a bundle

The Tyrannosaurus Rex and Dakotaraptor are the start of a "Hell Creek" bundle I'm putting together that will contain a variety of dinosaurs from Hell Creek (Triceratops, Alamosaurus, Edmontosaurus, Struthiomimus, and Quetzalcoatlus are planned as well). These dinosaurs actually lived side-by-side at the same time in the same environment (Alamosaurus probably lived further south but I'm still including it).

Greybro said:

Impressive renders!

Thorntoa said:

Wow, all of this stuff is great!!!

xyer0 said:

Oh my goodness!

Llynara said:

Wow. Just wow! I have your first T-Rex and he's great. This one looks even better! 

Thank you for the compliments!

• The Tyrannosaurus Rex and Dakotaraptor are the start of a "Hell Creek" bundle I'm putting together that will contain a variety of dinosaurs from Hell Creek (Triceratops, Alamosaurus, Edmontosaurus, Struthiomimus, and Quetzalcoatlus are planned as well). These dinosaurs actually lived side-by-side at the same time in the same environment (Alamosaurus probably lived further south but I'm still including it).

Hell yeah.

• I'm glad I was right about you. I knew you was crazy.

Soon as I saw the early promos, I was like, "Once again the stuff(s) around his main product is also incredible."

I saw that carcass and thought That should be a product too, and I saw the saliva in the mouth that I did for my dino-ish-render using Ron's brushes....

- and here you are making it part of your actual release.

You are crazy.

Congratulations on this release and I cannot wait for it to arrive.

You are certainly on a roll.

Post Script, I would love to see a terradactyl capable of going head to head with all these dragons.

• When can I expect this product in the store? :)

A release date has not been made yet but it should be hitting the store in about two weeks.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    edited September 2017

May I just say that your creations are proof of what detail is capable in Daz3D but is seldom seen ;). Fantastic work. You are definitely raising the bar.

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • dragotx said:
    Oh god, my wallet absolutely hates you! These are fantastic! Any word on if there will be a bundle to try and keep my wallet from murdering me in my sleep over this?

I'm pretty sure my wallet is plotting the deed with your wallet right now.....

Holy WOW!  I have the first Trex as well and love him as well as several others.  I'm going to need a second job..... Truly incredible.

A release date has not been made yet but it should be hitting the store in about two weeks.

Thank you! I will wait to immediately buy.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,889

These are just terrible.

These dinosaurs look just like dinosaurs. What gives?

(I keed, I keed)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

Amazing, loving the promo renders! I am really interested in the environment also, can you share details about it?

The gore pack is a must have for sure!

• LIKLIK Posts: 121

Awesome!!! I can't wait till it is available in the store. In your future porject can you do an archaeopteryx? ;-P

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

Awesome!!! I can't wait till it is available in the store. In your future porject can you do an archaeopteryx? ;-P

Considering the time period it was around (late jurassic) and that all fossils have been found around Germany, might be quite awhile if he does one. There is a nice model by Dinoraul over at rendo if you can't wait.

• LIKLIK Posts: 121

Considering the time period it was around (late jurassic) and that all fossils have been found around Germany, might be quite awhile if he does one. There is a nice model by Dinoraul over at rendo if you can't wait.

Thanks FSMCDesigns for the useful info! ;-)

• Looking Great :)

• WOW! simply amazing! *claps* 

• WOW! Stunning work man!

• Thank you all for the kind compliments! I updated the page with the Dakotaraptor art and info. The Tyrannosaurus Rex 2 and Gore Pack is just waiting on a release to be scheduled, hopefully in the next few days.

• I will buy all of your products on the same day! yes

• How long does it take to get out of the model? :)
    And is it worth expecting the Allosaurus model in your performance? Really want to!

• Fast render in vue.

trex2_1223.jpg
    1560 x 1440 - 2M
  • Just purchased the Rex and gore pack and am loving them! The conforming drool is genius, and works brilliantly!

...Can't wait for the raptors now.

• Woohoo!

• The Dakotaraptor has just been waiting on a release date. I was hoping the would release it with the Rex but looks like it will be about a week behind it.

How long does it take to get out of the model? :)
    And is it worth expecting the Allosaurus model in your performance? Really want to!

It takes me about 2-3 weeks to build a dinosaur model and have it ready to be submitted and then 2-4 weeks through PASS depending on how busy the review team is and if corrections need to be done. Any dinosaur I can do in the future... but I like to focus on what will sell well and what can be used together. The next dinosaurs I have planned will be an Alamosaurus & Triceratops to be used with the T.rex and Dakotaraptor. The Giganotosaurus and Spinosaurus are two dinosaurs though I'm itching to do.

Fenris9 said:

Just purchased the Rex and gore pack and am loving them! The conforming drool is genius, and works brilliantly!

...Can't wait for the raptors now.

Gald to hear!

• Delighted to hear you're contemplating a Giganotosaurus -  one of my all time favourites (maybe with a Charcaradontosaurus morph too?) ...and the latter would fit well with the North African home of the Spinosaurus!