(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· MISSMMD FREEBIES :) YAY ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯) Commercial Use Allowed

riverroxmysoxriverroxmysox Posts: 23
edited December 2016 in Freebies

So I finally have some free time again so i'll be posting freebies again. I'm going to empty my computer of the models I've made in roughly the last 4 years, which is alot lol. I made them for mmd models since that was the program I was using check out my mmd page here  - http://missmmd.deviantart.com/ - . I'm slowly converting them to fit the genesis models and will be making some new models as well.

I try to post new models everyday so check this post back soon or check my youtube channel.

------DONATIONS-------

Feel free to donate if you feel like supporting me, there is lovely content from the daz store that I'd like :)    /    Monique 7 looking at you girl.

http://missmmd.blogspot.com/2016/12/donations.html

Feel free to send me a gift card 

-------COMMERCIAL USE------

You are free to use these models as the base for your commercial produts, AS LONG AS you send me a download of the content you make to [email protected], so that I can test out your lovely creations. That's it. You are free to edit, recolor, add materials, and shaders, add morphs, whatever, as long as I get a copy of what you create. The payment for making the base for me will be seeing the final product and knowing I played a part in its creation.

-------- My Wishlist --------

Feel free to send me a  giftcard to buy any of the following.

------RULES-----

- Credit if you want. It's not needed but it's nice. 

- Nothing too explicit or sexual

- Post any of your cool renders made with the items if you want.

- Have fun

-----TUTORIALS FOR USE------

///// How to use the transfer utility

-    

///// How to use the transfer utility on models with hands down

///// How to smooth the outfit so skirts dont have harsh bends

Things you might need

- MissMMDDefaultPose  http://www.mediafire.com/file/ieycb1kbcsp0p1c/DefaultMissMMDPose.zip

1/12/16

DOWNLOAD - http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/1098627

3/12/16

So I had a few hours free today so I made these lovely dresses. You will have to watch the tutorial on fitting non standard pose items to the model using the transfer utility  posted above to use them.

Download All Here

4/12/16

Heya folks some new freebies for today 6 new dresses

DOWNLOAD 6 New Dresses

5/12/16

For todays freebies you get some lovely sarrouel (harem) pants and some other wonderful dresses

DOWNLOAD 12 New Clothes

5/12/16

Some new cute outfits for you all, enjoy the raincoat

DOWNLOAD

6/12/16

I hope you all love these outfits

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

Post edited by riverroxmysox on

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Oh cool! Thank you, riverroxmysox! 

edited December 2016

I followed your video tutorial. That was very helpful, thank you! This is a lovely dress! :)

Thank you very much for your generosity. I've bookmarked this thread. :)

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Very pretty :)

Laurie

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 508
    edited December 2016

Thanks very nice. Below a quick render using another freebie on here -Will Timmins Procedural Shaders WTS

I just uv mapped it to take image textures -yummysmiley do you want the uv or are you doing one?

40Dress.jpg
    481 x 908 - 43K
    40Dressuvd.jpg
    800 x 963 - 270K
    Post edited by DigiDotz on
  • @divamakeup WOWWWW so pretty, I literally smiled from ear to ear when I saw this render, seeing lovely art always makes me want to release more freebie items.

@DigiDotz I completely forgot about adding any uvs :), I love your renders, wow. I'm going to try out those awesome shaders. Your renders always look so high quality = w = someday I hope to render like that, I need to practice

I've added a few new freeebies today. I would really love to see how everyone uses them.

• Just released 6 new dresses the one below is in todays pack

DOWNLOAD

used Will Timmins Procedural Shaders WTS to get that lovely look to the fabric.

• Some lovely freebies posted for today

Just released 6 new dresses the one below is in todays pack

DOWNLOAD

That's gorgeous! How did you get the bottom skirting to show up more sheer than the top part of the dress?

• Just released 6 new dresses the one below is in todays pack

DOWNLOAD

That's gorgeous! How did you get the bottom skirting to show up more sheer than the top part of the dress?

Its actually just the fabric shader, I think it has to surfaces the inside appearing more light.

• I hope you guys enjoy the new freebies :)

• Love these. Hope you guys like them too.

• riverroxmysoxriverroxmysox Posts: 23
    edited December 2016

Some new items

Post edited by riverroxmysox on
  • New DLs added

Amazing! This is so incredibly generous of you! THANK YOU!! heartyes