Huroya (or Yuya) is a kind of Japanese public bath where the customers pay for entrance at the Bandai (the reception desk's unique name used only for huroya). It has a Kamaba (Boiler room) in the back. One large room separates the men & women by a tall wall.
There is a bathing area to wash your body, and an entrance gate named Zakuroguchi in front of the bathtub. Kamiyui (or Kamiyuidoko) is the barber who did hairdressing from Edo period to Meiji. Toba is a Japanese gambling house. In this scene, it's the hut at the back where visitors can go by Chokibune (traditional boat) from the river in secret.
This scene has the Toba, Huroya, Kamiyui, and other shops, and includes the stream behind.
* Includes PDF of Japanese-English translation for props.
What's Included and Features
- PDF of Japanese-English translation for props
- 6 Parts_folders (.PP2 and .OBJ)
- 25 Texture and Bump Maps (2048x2048)
- 22 Texture and Bump Maps (1024x1024)
- 1 Texture and Transparency Maps (2048x2048)
- 1 Texture, Bump and Transparency Maps (2048x2048)
- 28 Texture Maps (2048x2048)
- 44 Texture Maps (1024x1024)
- 20 Texture Maps (512x512)