• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • March Madness

    I am new to DAZ so this is my first March Madness, I have spent way more than I can afford. I am allready addicted to DAZ 3D and I find that theese constant sales doesn't make it any easier to resist buying stuff laugh 

    I have a problem and I don't know where to post it, so sorry if this is the wrong thread. Yesterday I bought (along with some other stuff) the DJ Remixed outfit: http://www.daz3d.com/dj-remixed for Genesis 2 female.

    I always use Genesis 3, but since I learned that clothes can be made to fit Genesis 3 if you  select what figure the clothing part is supposed to fit ( and I have also bought Fit control for Genesis 3)

     I have begun to buy some clothes ment for Gen 2 also. Top and jeans work good,  but the boots doesn't, the toes

    points downwards and the feet sticks out when I fit them to my character. Some time ago I bought a hairtyle made for Victoria 4, and was adviced not to fit it to the character but to parent it to the head. I thought I try this trick

    on the boots, I have tried the thighs, shins but they wont follow the model. I would appeciate some advice in this, I love the outfit and the boots is an important part of it, plus I have wery few shoe models.

    By

    tombraider4ever tombraider4ever March 2016 in The Commons
  • Back of head showing through transparent eyes.
    Hi everyone. I am working on a character for Victoria 4 and applied the jewel hair to her. Once I applied the color to the hair her eyes became transparent and you could see the back of her head. I am using iray and applied the iray shaders. It stayed the same before and after rendering. Any suggestions would be great to try to fix this as I don't want to change the hair I am using. Thanks! :)

    By

    ShannonWE ShannonWE March 2016 in New Users
  • FW Brooke HD for Victoria 7

    Don't recognize the outfit, so can't help you there, but FW stands for "Fred Winkler" the creator of the model. :) His characters are always named wiht the FW in their name...sometimes it's FWSA meaning Fred and Sabby created it. 

    I THINK the hair may be OOT's Christina hair...not positive on that tho. 

     

    OK, I had my shopping cart already picked out when I noticed 'FW Brooke HD for Victoria 7' so I added it too.

    Except now I want to buy the matching hair, dress, and necklace pictured but they aren't named. Anyone know?

    Also, the name of the product is itself confusing to me.

    What does FW stand for?

    What does HD stand for? It couldn't stand for the same type of HD that the Victoria 7 HD Addon does could it? It says I needed only Victoria 7, not Victoria 7 HD when I bought the product.

    Thanks. 

     

    By

    jakiblue jakiblue March 2016 in The Commons
  • FW Brooke HD for Victoria 7

    OK, I had my shopping cart already picked out when I noticed 'FW Brooke HD for Victoria 7' so I added it too.

    Except now I want to buy the matching hair, dress, and necklace pictured but they aren't named. Anyone know?

    Also, the name of the product is itself confusing to me.

    What does FW stand for?

    What does HD stand for? It couldn't stand for the same type of HD that the Victoria 7 HD Addon does could it? It says I needed only Victoria 7, not Victoria 7 HD when I bought the product.

    Thanks. 

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 March 2016 in The Commons
  • Help with Clothing ID

    http://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-gillian-hd-for-victoria-7-and-lf-sorbet-swimwear

    By

    FSMCDesigns FSMCDesigns March 2016 in The Commons
  • Product Updates - Information what the Update is about

    The anatomical elements have not, since Victoria 3, been included with the base figure. In the third and fourth generations they were in the morph packs, from Genesis on they have been in some at least of the adult named-character Pro Bundles. So having the anatomical elements included in the free base Genesis should have been surprising and expected to be an error.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine March 2016 in The Commons
  • LuxusCore Carrara

    Beta testing of Hair rendering in LuxusCore:

    -Simple scene with Victoria 4.2 base and a Carrara shader set with a LuxCore SunSky light: All Hair sets in the free Samples folder (included with Carrara) work, except the "Spiral Ponytail" work both in GPU and CPU mode.
    -Spiral Ponytail says "An error has occured" in IPR and nothing at all in the Render Room, same problem in GPU/CPU path/bidir settings, so it is not a GPU problem. There is enough RAM available (>8GB RAM free), Carrara just locks right before the rendering should start.
    -Other commercial hair sets like http://www.daz3d.com/dynamic-rebel-hair-for-v4-and-m4 also crash the same way, so I guess it is a similar problem.
    -Only tested on my main rig so far: Carrara 8.5.1.19 Pro, Win 7 x64, 16GB RAM.

    /EDIT: Found one diffference between the hair sets that work and those that do not work: One Hair group works, more than one Hair group does not work.
    Do not know enough about Carrara hair to understand how that can be a problem, if it is the problem.

    Great detective work. I have a feeling that you've found the issue as well! So, for now at least, if we stick with a single group we may be fine.

    By

    Dartanbeck Dartanbeck March 2016 in Carrara Discussion
  • Morphing characters Preset charaters

    I have alot of questions :)

    If I buy Victoria 7 and Vic 7 HD pack,  preset characters like FWSA Samira  and FWSA Taia HD for Victoria7,  200 Plus- Head and Face morphs for Genesis 3 Females, Breast control for Gen 3 fem, and Shape Shift for Gen 3 fem, will they all work together? I guess Im asking if I could make infinite variations of Samira, Taia and Victoria 7 with those resources? I'm trying to get the most skin colors and variation I can. I've been doing searches to find info, but March madness is coming to an end and I'm out of time. I need help :)

    If I buy the platinum club plus can I use the 30% off, the $6 off daz originals, and the $6 off an $18 purchase all on the same order. Is there a waiting peroid to get the coupons? Thanks!!!

    By

    Wangke75 Wangke75 March 2016 in New Users
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7

    SereneNight- I can't remember, did you get the Interstellar outfit? Based only on the promos, I really like the streamlined look of it. Very sleek and not cumbersome. I like that the backside isn't two hiney plates. It looks just as elegant as the front, with the two slanted vertical bands. I've got it in the cart. 

    Also, everyone-  Legacie Hair has SO many options- don't let the main promo fool you, take a look. There's several options, including without the ponytail. And it's for Gen2, Gen3 and V4!

    By

    Novica Novica March 2016 in Art Studio
  • March 2016 New User 3D Art Contest “Posing” (Entry Thread)

    "X-Girls" - Rendered Daz Studio 4.9 | IRay Engine | No Postwork except Signature, Rogue Cloak texture corrections and Camera Raw filter).-

    X-Girls

    Products:
    - Rogue and Psylock = Victoria-6
    - Emma and Phénix = Victoria-7 
    - Lights and Effects = Elianeck Lights pack 2 - Iray Clouds- Jepe's Fame Z  modified

    By

    Siotrad Siotrad March 2016 in New User Contests and Events
  • The Bone Dragon

    I hate to say it, but that's why it's not a good idea to wishlist items more than a few years old - thy might get retired by DAZ or removed by the PA. :(

    @Valandar,

    Sadly, as I mentioned before... I was new to DAZ last year. So new that I really only stumbled upon this site to buy 2d Photoshop brushes by Deviney and nothing else.  I never really followed DAZ3D too much to understand the sales as I had been strictly a 2D ink and pen comicbook artist at this point last year.  It wasn't until I had really started using the DAZ program itself that I actually began to follow the 3D content at all, and I did this because:

    1) My hands have been shaking too much to pencil/ink my comics anymore. 

    2) I got tired of the trolls picking apart my artwork and saying that my characters' designs were inconsistent.

    3)  Drawing with pencil, lining with a Coptic marker and India ink, then scanning to digitally create linework in Illustrator in order to export into Photoshop later and then add dialogue in Manga Studio and add backgrounds and PNG freebies downloaded from DeviantArt is just waaaay too time consuming.

    (We're not  even going to mention all of the credits that I had to give just for the borrowed DevArt content).   My output of comic pages was relatively low per week at only 2-6 pages average.   Now, with DAZ content, I output 10 pages average a week (when I'm not designing entire cities like I had this weekend).

    Anyway, these events became a catalyst for switching to 3D.   That's when I really immersed myself in the actual studio and store and the whole designing/posing of the 3D figures. I quickly began to invest in vendor content and creating wishlists by August 2015.  I added the Bone Dragon to my wishlist in September 2015 -- so, honestly - I had no way of knowing how old this item was in the store itself.

    By the time I had a better job to afford the model and had nearly reached the place in my comic that I needed it -  well, it was gone without any notification.

    When RuntimeDNA announced that Aeon Soul was going to retire certain Victoria 4 clothing items from their store, I hurried to buy the outfits before they were gone.  I feel that I had been given ample time to snatch up what I wanted and it seemed fair.  Now those items are gone.

    I wish this had happened with the Bone Dragon, because then I would have prioritized my funds towards that instead of my other purchased content that could have been snagged later.  I like the Dragon Skeleton, but for my comic vision, the Bone Dragon is 100% of what I actually needed to go from a 'well, that's nice' reaction to 'Dude, that's freaking AWESOME!!!' reaction with my fans.

    oh well...

    Thank you everyone for your time and attention in this matter! Maybe I can track down the artist somehow and arrange to buy it in a private arrangement out of store... Probably can't due to legalities and disclaimers though.

    Hopefully it will pop up elsewhere in the future like Fisty's liquid shaders had popped up on ShareCG.

    I will add that it is strange to remove a beautiful model like the Bone Dragon, but continue to keep the Victoria & Michael 1 & 2 content here, which is absolutely incompatible with most DAZ models and I'm not even sure that old stuff is compatible with DAZ 4 either.  

    Maybe we're all just incorrect in our grievances in this post... Perhaps the vendor and DAZ had a disagreement, resulting in the vendor being ousted and/or aptly removing themselves altogether from this site.

    To quote the narrator of the old Tootsie Roll commercial, "The world may never know."

    By

    Aiijuin Graphics Aiijuin Graphics March 2016 in The Commons
  • Jurassic Park/World Style Dinosaurs please..

    No i am not a modeler, those models are from other shops like turbo. If i could make any model or textures by myself, i would be selling them rather then wanting them..

    I am a poser user anyway.. 

    Dinoraul, Dinoraul, Dinoraul... yes i know that guy and i used his models for years.. BUT dinosauls models are Victoria 4 quality and it's good, i accept that, again BUT, even there is v4 they made genesis, and genesis 2 and now genesis 3.. there is a big quality jump from v4 to g3.. so i want to see that jump at non-human models too. This is it..

    But you are right about the marketning and all.. i can't do that anything about it..

    By

    Drages Drages March 2016 in Product Suggestions
  • GENERAL FREEBIE REQUESTS Part 2

    Hello, 

    I am looking for Twelfth-century headdresses for v4, GF, G2F, G3F :

    like these : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/The_Flax/France6.jpg

    Image legend : 

    • a. Long plaids bound with ribbons with metal cylinders covering the ends.
    • b. Phrygian or close-fitting cloth cap.
    • c. A peaked hat made of felt with castellated brim.
    • d. Linen gorget, or collar.
    • e. Folded wimple worn over chin strap cap.
    • f. Wimple.
    • g. Hood and cape.
    • h. White linen toque with pie-crust edging worn over chin band.
    • i. Jeweled velvet toque worn over gorget and chin-band.
    • j. Chin-band and toque of pleated linen.
    • k. Toque worn over a chin-strap cap with net caul covering hair.
    • l. Chin-band and headband of ribbon.
    • m. Turban with moiré leaves.
    • n. While linen cap and chin-band under a gold crown,
    • o. Men's version of the wimple with banded wool cap.

    Any idea were i could find some of these ?

    The headgear from Idelacio's Sister Sinner for V4 at Sharecg should work. http://idelacio.deviantart.com/art/Sister-Sinner-for-Victoria-4-453311844

    By

    fleetpp fleetpp March 2016 in Freebies
  • Which G2/G3 Character is Best for Creating a Likeness of Someone

    I'm not sure what you mean - the bases (Genesis 2/Genesis 3) are the models, the named characters (Victoria, Michael etc.) are shapes for them. Both sets of bases have a wide range of morph sets available which add the detailed shaping controls for making your own characters.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine March 2016 in New Users
  • The Mademoiselle morph and clothes (commercial)

    The following is the Genesis 3F with the victoria texture applied and the Mademoiselle head. I put the Sheridan hairs and the clothes included in the pack.

    By

    3djoji 3djoji March 2016 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Which G2/G3 Character is Best for Creating a Likeness of Someone

    I used to use Poser some years back and I recall Victoria 4 as being extremely controllable, as to be able to create a very good likeness of someone.. I just started using Daz Studio and I am wondering which of the Genesis 2 or 3 models is the most morphable? Which has the most controls? Like to make the eyes closer together and so on... I have tried the newer G3 models, but I find that the morphs which are available seem very limited within the "Parameters" window.. Can anyone suggest something?  A character or a tip I might be un-aware of to get more customizable control?

     

    Thank you for taking the time..

    Steve

    By

    steven.a.michaud_e5b2eac1dc steven.a.michaud_e5b2eac1dc March 2016 in New Users
  • Introduce Yourself, Hello, my name is.....
    You were so very right Chohole, I am now a Digital Art Zone Guru!! I know my Vic7's from Micheal 4's now!! Woooo!

     

    Hi and welcome. Loving your intro, with your sense of humour you should fit in well.

    You may find this interesting   History of Daz Human FIgures

    You were so very right Chohole, I am now a Digital Art Zone Guru!! I know my Vic7's from Micheal 4's now!! Woooo!

     

    Hi!!! My name is Danny and oh my god what have I gotten myself into??? I've ended up a Daz 3D Studio user from a long "directory tree's" worth of turns being an AE long time user. I'm a musician who lives in southwest Missouri and creativity has become my life. I'm here now because I got the hairbrained idea to make my own variety show. I kinda go nuts on the following through of these ideas....but right now I can't stop looking at Genesis 3 female's butt. :)

    Alright, jokes aside; seriously where does Gen3 end and Victoria 4-7 begin??? DId I get a Vicky with my Studio 4.9 download and I'm just not understanding this crazyass file structure? I'm sure you guys all have amazingly streamlined content......but I'm stuck trying to get pants on Jeanne. Gen2 and Gen3 don't play so well together, huh? And where the heck do Vick and Mikey come in?? Ermahgosh so many questions. I looking forward to learning with all of you!

    Mr. Danny Maple.

     

    Hi and welcome. Loving your intro, with your sense of humour you should fit in well.

    You may find this interesting   History of Daz Human FIgures

     

    By

    saintnever saintnever March 2016 in New Users
  • March 2016 New User 3D Art Contest “Posing” (Entry Thread)

    "Pouring Tea"

    Daz Studio 4.9, 3Delight, Victoria 7 - pushing the limits of the model... and found them.  Postwork in Photoshop for the stream of tea. 

    By

    dracorn dracorn March 2016 in New User Contests and Events
  • Runtime DNA content migration and download

    haz my rdna item list handy.  email addy the same 

    Advanced Shaders - Semidieu
    Alice bodyshape (version 5)
    Angel Of Death
    Antonia Polygon Standard Edition
    Artifacts: Naga Fountain
    Artifacts: Naga Frames
    Artifacts: Naga Hair
    Artifacts: Naga Table and Chair
    Artifacts: Naga Throne
    Aves Irae for Lilithai Strigoia Whip
    Beth for Terai Yuki2
    Black Mass
    Bone Ships Wheel
    Celebrate - Wedding Cake
    Classic Fantasy - Aeon Soul
    Clothing Masculinizer G1G2M
    Collectibles: Coffee Set
    Cookie Anime
    Cookie Critters BUNDLE
    Cookie Dough
    Cookie!
    Desir Hair
    DNA Fit For A Queen - V2 Clothing and Props Pack
    Dream Chair
    EF-Gabriel for M4
    Express Yourself: Aiko 3!
    Fairy Moon
    Fantasy Drops Hair
    Fantasy Drops Plus
    Feather Corset
    Fireworks
    Fleur Noir for Cookie
    Free 3D Sparkler
    Free Cupcake Sampler
    Free Dynamic Cloth Tutorial
    Galene for Miki3
    Gear Cybernet for Michael 4
    GearHeadset for Michael 4
    Gwenith Hair Vol I A3 V3 V4
    Hailey for A3
    Hailey's Comet
    Harmony for Aiko3
    Henrietta Heart Hen
    Hope
    KB-Rakkasah
    Kit Kat
    Latrine
    Little Mummy
    Little Vintage Camera
    Long Underwear for M4
    LotusDecadence bundle
    LoveBugs: Heartfly
    Mike's Tiki Bar
    Modualz Atmospherics - Rain Vol 1
    Modualz Floral Swing
    My Little Garden - Patios N Pavings
    Needful Things: The Espresso Machine
    New Year SteamPunk clock
    Night Slayers: Liquid Shorts for V4
    Night Slayers: Mesh Tank for M4
    Orbs Magic: Orb Stand
    Pastries
    Peaches Expansion #1
    Peaches!
    Peaches: Beagles
    Peaches: Blue Tiger
    Peaches: Cheetahs
    Peaches: Jaguar
    Peaches: Lynx
    Peaches: Red Fox
    Peaches: Tabby Cats
    Penny Hair for Terai Yuki2
    Props Pack - Fantasy Banquet Set
    Props Pack - Grapes
    Props Pack - Harvest Fruits
    Props Pack - Stained Glass Lamps
    Quexi: Mythical Feathered Serpent
    RDNA Atmospherics - Fog Vol 1
    RDNA Atmospherics - Lightning Vol 1
    RDNA Atmospherics - Rain Vol 2
    RDNA Roma Clothing for Victoria 2
    RDNA Scatters Vol 3 - Dragonflies
    RM Alexandra for Sydney
    RM Lian for TY2
    Sci-Fi Lounge
    Shabby Chic Bird cage
    Shell Bikini for V4
    Shipwrecked Bikini for V4
    Snow Bride for V4
    Spring Dew
    Squid Tentacle
    Starburst for Hailey's Comet
    Steam Gear: Epiproctor
    Steam Gear: Epiproctor - Cargo Set
    Sugar for A3 - Outfit Bundle
    SunLIGHT
    Sweet Garden
    Tease Clothing V4 A4 G4
    Technophilia Arcane: Quantum Eye
    Technophilia Arcane: Star Scope
    The Crypt
    The DesertRose veil
    The Egg
    The Lilithai Strigoia Whip
    The Scrying Set
    Thursdays Child - Deaddy Bear
    Toon Terrace
    Tower13
    Truffles
    Turtle Boy 2
    Tutti Frutti: Kiwi for Cookie - Bundle
    Tutti Frutti: Orange for Cookie - Bundle
    Victorian Carnival Balloon stand
    Victorian Carnival kissing Booth
    Village Well
    WMV4: Weight Mapped Victoria 4

     

    By

    Mistara Mistara March 2016 in The Commons
  • Show Us Your Bryce Renders! Part 9

    Happy Easter to everyone.

    Tired of making landscape, I decide to modeled this scene to show that Bryce is always able to provide the best. I've modeled a lot of things, the paved ground of the street, all the buildings with their doors and windows, the cables travelling the walls, pennants, the balconies, the roofs..

    Vespa from the web and Victoria from Poser. Curtains and street lamps from archive3d.net.

    There are several boolean Bryce terrains to excavate the walls and to give them some dirt aspect here and there.

    "Rendez-vous" is the story of Victoria waiting for Sergio (you can see his shadow in the corner of the street). They are going to take a walk in those beautiful Spain streets.

    Hope you like this detailed illustration.

    By

    c-ram c-ram March 2016 in Bryce Discussion
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.