• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Isn't the new Genesis 3 female base figure free? Why can't I find it in the store??

    thanks. So, if I buy Vic7 on top of this free given start essential of Gen3, (which comes with the installation,)
    I am adding on and officially using a Gen3 figure, without needing to extra-buy a Genesis 3 base package.
    Renderotica had poses animations and morphs that said requires Victoria 7 and Genesis 3 . I guess I just need to buy vic7, since the start essentials covers the base
    And, buying the renderotica poses addon package will let me use Vic in new ways. Cool

    By

    Hark Hark April 2016 in The Commons
  • Installing Genesis 3

    So, Gensis 3 Starter is an official genesis 3?
    A morph package with poses says I need gen3 models, and victoria 7. The installation auto-gives starter essentials.
    If I buy Victoria 7, and summon on, is that what covers Genesis 3 figure requirement? Since Vic7 is Gen3, and the way this work is by adding on the DLC to the pre-given start essentials, I guess that is the official way to use Gen3? Or, do I buy Gen3 package, as a standalone, on top of Victoria 7 and starter essentials?
    I'm guessing Gen3 starter just lets you add on the official buyables, in the Gen3 category, such as Vic7, and Vic7 counts as the proper addon and usage of the starter essentias, without me needing to buy extra other Gen3. If I bought  VIc7, I am using gen3...

    By

    Hark Hark April 2016 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • * CLOSED* RRRR Story Render Contest

    Thank you, Gopherus, Chanteur-de-Vent, purrkat, barbult, and luci45 for your comments on mine.

    Without telling Diane, Michael bet the owner of the exclusive Baroque Club $100 million USD that his Bison could perform a full circus bear entertainment routine - or the customers could eat the bison. The jumps and barrel riding went flawlessly, and they all lived in the basement happily ever after.

    Asterix next to items used in this image.

    ****222  American Bison    http://www.daz3d.com/american-bison

    1406  DH Basement  http://www.daz3d.com/dream-home-basement

    4379  R and R Time   http://www.daz3d.com/r-r-time

    ****5033  Spartan Warrior  http://www.daz3d.com/spartan-warrior

    5170  String Bikini for Victoria 6   http://www.daz3d.com/string-bikini-for-victoria-6

    6067  West Park Hydrotherapy   http://www.daz3d.com/west-park-hydrotherapy

    ****1958  Extravagance for Baroque Grandeur  http://www.daz3d.com/extravagance-for-baroque-grandeur

    ****1504  DH Great Room Breakfast Nook Legacy (?http://www.daz3d.com/dream-home-great-room-breakfast-nook ?)

    Also used, Michael 4, Michael 4 Urbanwar Outfit, Stephanie 3 Petite, SP3 morphing clothes tunic, Ingenue Vicki, IngenueVicki Costume

     

    By

    Diomede Diomede April 2016 in The Commons
  • Michael 4 for Genesis 2 male OR V4 for G2Female How to use?

    Oh just in case this helps I got both the Michael 4 for Genesis 2 Male and M4 Skins Auto Converter for Genesis male   as well as the same ones for Victoria 4. I just don't know how to use them because there's no precise instructions anywhere

    By

    nokoteb99 nokoteb99 April 2016 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7

    FWSA Finley    But I hope that blush comes off in the no makeup option?

    Rhio Hair     (Gen 3  Gen2)  Refreshing. Can be with simple outfits or sophisticated.

    Chroma Iray Lights   For the soft, subtle looks. Will be trying these on the portraits for the thread.

    So what are you folks buying? 

     

    I'm not buying anything at the moment, My 20% connect coupon said it expires tonite at midnight so I didn't use it yesterday as I was fairly busy all day with real life and didn't have time to shop, and wouldn't you know it ...I log in today thinking I would just get a gift card and my orange banner is gone, there is no message in my messge box anymore and I don't remember the code to try it and see if it works still.  I sent in a support ticket but it's sunday and there is probably no one there to see it crying

    It expires today midnight MDT so you have around 14 hours left

     

    Here's a few of the items I picked up (I did get the extra 20%, and bought two things from each promotion to trigger the extra discounts.) 

    i13 Sweet Set  (a few fun props.) 

    Prismatic Iray Sets  (look at the backgrounds and the setup- really cool)

    Furniture Set 1 Classic    That chair is awesome. Remember me saying the Dean's office chair/desk wasn't quite executive enough IMO? THIS is an executive chair.

    Emulated FishEye Lens   FirstBastion scores!  You can have SO much fun with this. You can show a robot's view, someone looking through a door peep hole view, etc. And just fun!

    i13 50 Essential Sport Poses

    Infinity Cove     Tweak it- you have the backgrounds and the terrain. Shader it, add plants (we all loaded up on Travelers) and create your own world.

    FWSA Finley    But I hope that blush comes off in the no makeup option?

    Rhio Hair     (Gen 3  Gen2)  Refreshing. Can be with simple outfits or sophisticated.

    Chroma Iray Lights   For the soft, subtle looks. Will be trying these on the portraits for the thread.

    So what are you folks buying? 

     

    I'm not buying anything at the moment, My 20% connect coupon said it expires tonite at midnight so I didn't use it yesterday as I was fairly busy all day with real life and didn't have time to shop, and wouldn't you know it ...I log in today thinking I would just get a gift card and my orange banner is gone, there is no message in my messge box anymore and I don't remember the code to try it and see if it works still.  I sent in a support ticket but it's sunday and there is probably no one there to see it crying

    And i got the code by mail, not in site (beside the orange bar)

    Even tho my message was gone some kind souls in the commons posted the code and I tried it and it worked for me so I did get my GC for future purchases :)

    By

    Kharma Kharma April 2016 in Art Studio
  • Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

    What do you think? Doesn't this character look like Anna Friel?

    Character:

    https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/p3d-eva-for-victoria-4-and-genesis-2-female/109236/

    Original person:

    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0295484/

    Sorry, not seeing it.

    By

    FSMCDesigns FSMCDesigns April 2016 in The Commons
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7

    FWSA Finley    But I hope that blush comes off in the no makeup option?

    Rhio Hair     (Gen 3  Gen2)  Refreshing. Can be with simple outfits or sophisticated.

    Chroma Iray Lights   For the soft, subtle looks. Will be trying these on the portraits for the thread.

    So what are you folks buying? 

     

    I'm not buying anything at the moment, My 20% connect coupon said it expires tonite at midnight so I didn't use it yesterday as I was fairly busy all day with real life and didn't have time to shop, and wouldn't you know it ...I log in today thinking I would just get a gift card and my orange banner is gone, there is no message in my messge box anymore and I don't remember the code to try it and see if it works still.  I sent in a support ticket but it's sunday and there is probably no one there to see it crying

    It expires today midnight MDT so you have around 14 hours left

     

    Here's a few of the items I picked up (I did get the extra 20%, and bought two things from each promotion to trigger the extra discounts.) 

    i13 Sweet Set  (a few fun props.) 

    Prismatic Iray Sets  (look at the backgrounds and the setup- really cool)

    Furniture Set 1 Classic    That chair is awesome. Remember me saying the Dean's office chair/desk wasn't quite executive enough IMO? THIS is an executive chair.

    Emulated FishEye Lens   FirstBastion scores!  You can have SO much fun with this. You can show a robot's view, someone looking through a door peep hole view, etc. And just fun!

    i13 50 Essential Sport Poses

    Infinity Cove     Tweak it- you have the backgrounds and the terrain. Shader it, add plants (we all loaded up on Travelers) and create your own world.

    FWSA Finley    But I hope that blush comes off in the no makeup option?

    Rhio Hair     (Gen 3  Gen2)  Refreshing. Can be with simple outfits or sophisticated.

    Chroma Iray Lights   For the soft, subtle looks. Will be trying these on the portraits for the thread.

    So what are you folks buying? 

     

    I'm not buying anything at the moment, My 20% connect coupon said it expires tonite at midnight so I didn't use it yesterday as I was fairly busy all day with real life and didn't have time to shop, and wouldn't you know it ...I log in today thinking I would just get a gift card and my orange banner is gone, there is no message in my messge box anymore and I don't remember the code to try it and see if it works still.  I sent in a support ticket but it's sunday and there is probably no one there to see it crying

    And i got the code by mail, not in site (beside the orange bar)

    By

    Renomista Renomista April 2016 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7

    Here's a few of the items I picked up (I did get the extra 20%, and bought two things from each promotion to trigger the extra discounts.) 

    i13 Sweet Set  (a few fun props.) 

    Prismatic Iray Sets  (look at the backgrounds and the setup- really cool)

    Furniture Set 1 Classic    That chair is awesome. Remember me saying the Dean's office chair/desk wasn't quite executive enough IMO? THIS is an executive chair.

    Emulated FishEye Lens   FirstBastion scores!  You can have SO much fun with this. You can show a robot's view, someone looking through a door peep hole view, etc. And just fun!

    i13 50 Essential Sport Poses

    Infinity Cove     Tweak it- you have the backgrounds and the terrain. Shader it, add plants (we all loaded up on Travelers) and create your own world.

    FWSA Finley    But I hope that blush comes off in the no makeup option?

    Rhio Hair     (Gen 3  Gen2)  Refreshing. Can be with simple outfits or sophisticated.

    Chroma Iray Lights   For the soft, subtle looks. Will be trying these on the portraits for the thread.

    So what are you folks buying? 

     

    I'm not buying anything at the moment, My 20% connect coupon said it expires tonite at midnight so I didn't use it yesterday as I was fairly busy all day with real life and didn't have time to shop, and wouldn't you know it ...I log in today thinking I would just get a gift card and my orange banner is gone, there is no message in my messge box anymore and I don't remember the code to try it and see if it works still.  I sent in a support ticket but it's sunday and there is probably no one there to see it crying

    It expires today midnight MDT so you have around 14 hours left

    By

    Renomista Renomista April 2016 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7

    Here's a few of the items I picked up (I did get the extra 20%, and bought two things from each promotion to trigger the extra discounts.) 

    i13 Sweet Set  (a few fun props.) 

    Prismatic Iray Sets  (look at the backgrounds and the setup- really cool)

    Furniture Set 1 Classic    That chair is awesome. Remember me saying the Dean's office chair/desk wasn't quite executive enough IMO? THIS is an executive chair.

    Emulated FishEye Lens   FirstBastion scores!  You can have SO much fun with this. You can show a robot's view, someone looking through a door peep hole view, etc. And just fun!

    i13 50 Essential Sport Poses

    Infinity Cove     Tweak it- you have the backgrounds and the terrain. Shader it, add plants (we all loaded up on Travelers) and create your own world.

    FWSA Finley    But I hope that blush comes off in the no makeup option?

    Rhio Hair     (Gen 3  Gen2)  Refreshing. Can be with simple outfits or sophisticated.

    Chroma Iray Lights   For the soft, subtle looks. Will be trying these on the portraits for the thread.

    So what are you folks buying? 

     

    I'm not buying anything at the moment, My 20% connect coupon said it expires tonite at midnight so I didn't use it yesterday as I was fairly busy all day with real life and didn't have time to shop, and wouldn't you know it ...I log in today thinking I would just get a gift card and my orange banner is gone, there is no message in my messge box anymore and I don't remember the code to try it and see if it works still.  I sent in a support ticket but it's sunday and there is probably no one there to see it crying

    By

    Kharma Kharma April 2016 in Art Studio
  • Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

    What do you think? Doesn't this character look like Anna Friel?

    Character:

    https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/p3d-eva-for-victoria-4-and-genesis-2-female/109236/

    Original person:

    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0295484/

    By

    Miguel2121 Miguel2121 April 2016 in The Commons
  • BANG! Anybody seen this? 3D characters for the masses...
     

    So right now it's not very good, but if I was Daz, I'd be learning how to attract more customer types or something instead of rereleasing the 917th Seductive Victoria Pose Set

    DAZ doesn't seem interested in attracting a more diverse user base, at least I haven't noticed any effort in that direction.

    I see wonderful possibilities for DAZ Studio in visualization of 3D mechanical engineering models, demonstrating interaction with (future) human users.

    To me DAZ Studio is so much more fit for this purpose than, let's say 3d Studio Max (which is part of the Autodesk suite of tools we already have at work), it's crazy not to use it for that.

    However, getting the very traditional minded mechanical engineers around me to accept DAZ Studio as a valid design tool has proven to be extremely difficult, it's too far off the trodden path for them.

    Had it been 'Adobe Studio' instead, I think I would have had less of a hard time getting it installed on my PC at work to begin with, but it would still have been a struggle.

    Responses in this forum to my experiments incorporating engineering-grade CAD models into 'DAZworld' so far have ranged from indifferent to downright hostile, but I sure hope DAZ itself sees the advantages of looking beyond its present horizon in other directions than just the game industry.

    The Daz target customer base appears to be the erotic artist. People like you and me are probably pocket change to them. They concentrate on what sells best, and that's erotica. I'm kind of suprised that they bought RunDNA instead of the "other" erotic site. You know, the one with all of the BDSM gear.

    Think of how much effort they'd have had to go to in order to rename all of those items into Anatomical Element type names.

    By

    lx_2807502 lx_2807502 April 2016 in The Commons
  • BANG! Anybody seen this? 3D characters for the masses...
     

    So right now it's not very good, but if I was Daz, I'd be learning how to attract more customer types or something instead of rereleasing the 917th Seductive Victoria Pose Set

    DAZ doesn't seem interested in attracting a more diverse user base, at least I haven't noticed any effort in that direction.

    I see wonderful possibilities for DAZ Studio in visualization of 3D mechanical engineering models, demonstrating interaction with (future) human users.

    To me DAZ Studio is so much more fit for this purpose than, let's say 3d Studio Max (which is part of the Autodesk suite of tools we already have at work), it's crazy not to use it for that.

    However, getting the very traditional minded mechanical engineers around me to accept DAZ Studio as a valid design tool has proven to be extremely difficult, it's too far off the trodden path for them.

    Had it been 'Adobe Studio' instead, I think I would have had less of a hard time getting it installed on my PC at work to begin with, but it would still have been a struggle.

    Responses in this forum to my experiments incorporating engineering-grade CAD models into 'DAZworld' so far have ranged from indifferent to downright hostile, but I sure hope DAZ itself sees the advantages of looking beyond its present horizon in other directions than just the game industry.

    The Daz target customer base appears to be the erotic artist. People like you and me are probably pocket change to them. They concentrate on what sells best, and that's erotica. I'm kind of suprised that they bought RunDNA instead of the "other" erotic site. You know, the one with all of the BDSM gear.

    By

    Petercat Petercat April 2016 in The Commons
  • BANG! Anybody seen this? 3D characters for the masses...
     

    So right now it's not very good, but if I was Daz, I'd be learning how to attract more customer types or something instead of rereleasing the 917th Seductive Victoria Pose Set

    DAZ doesn't seem interested in attracting a more diverse user base, at least I haven't noticed any effort in that direction.

    I see wonderful possibilities for DAZ Studio in visualization of 3D mechanical engineering models, demonstrating interaction with (future) human users.

    To me DAZ Studio is so much more fit for this purpose than, let's say 3d Studio Max (which is part of the Autodesk suite of tools we already have at work), it's crazy not to use it for that.

    However, getting the very traditional minded mechanical engineers around me to accept DAZ Studio as a valid design tool has proven to be extremely difficult, it's too far off the trodden path for them.

    Had it been 'Adobe Studio' instead, I think I would have had less of a hard time getting it installed on my PC at work to begin with, but it would still have been a struggle.

    Responses in this forum to my experiments incorporating engineering-grade CAD models into 'DAZworld' so far have ranged from indifferent to downright hostile, but I sure hope DAZ itself sees the advantages of looking beyond its present horizon in other directions than just the game industry.

    By

    erik leeman erik leeman April 2016 in The Commons
  • BANG! Anybody seen this? 3D characters for the masses...

    ...well, not really for the masses as you apparently need Photoshop, and it is Adobe "cloudware".

    I'd be willing to bet there are magnitudes more Adobe Cloudware users/customers than there are Daz and Poser customers combined. Adobe is still the art/design intustry standard for everything but pure 3D (not debating whether it's deserved or not, only commonly recognised.)

     

    I tried Fuse for a bit. In its current state it's extremely lacking, but also the potential of customisability down the line should be downright alarming to competitors. The way you can adjust the materials and colours of clothing right off the bat already and how easy and intuitive the shaping commands are seem like things to easily draw customers. Not to mention they can market it directly in Photoshop if they want.

    If Fuse had been finished and out and publicised when I'd been looking for 3D 'poseable dolls' for drawing reference, I never would have discovered Poser and thus Daz. There'd have been no reason for me to learn about Iray and modelling and Blender and all these other great things, because I would have had my quick PS plugin reference model and stuck to 2D.

    So right now it's not very good, but if I was Daz, I'd be learning how to attract more customer types or something instead of rereleasing the 917th Seductive Victoria Pose Set (probably with a broken discount.)

    This is +1, and some.

    By

    nicstt nicstt April 2016 in The Commons
  • BANG! Anybody seen this? 3D characters for the masses...

    ...well, not really for the masses as you apparently need Photoshop, and it is Adobe "cloudware".

    I'd be willing to bet there are magnitudes more Adobe Cloudware users/customers than there are Daz and Poser customers combined. Adobe is still the art/design intustry standard for everything but pure 3D (not debating whether it's deserved or not, only commonly recognised.)

     

    I tried Fuse for a bit. In its current state it's extremely lacking, but also the potential of customisability down the line should be downright alarming to competitors. The way you can adjust the materials and colours of clothing right off the bat already and how easy and intuitive the shaping commands are seem like things to easily draw customers. Not to mention they can market it directly in Photoshop if they want.

    If Fuse had been finished and out and publicised when I'd been looking for 3D 'poseable dolls' for drawing reference, I never would have discovered Poser and thus Daz. There'd have been no reason for me to learn about Iray and modelling and Blender and all these other great things, because I would have had my quick PS plugin reference model and stuck to 2D.

    So right now it's not very good, but if I was Daz, I'd be learning how to attract more customer types or something instead of rereleasing the 917th Seductive Victoria Pose Set (probably with a broken discount.)

    By

    lx_2807502 lx_2807502 April 2016 in The Commons
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7

    Here's a few of the items I picked up (I did get the extra 20%, and bought two things from each promotion to trigger the extra discounts.) 

    i13 Sweet Set  (a few fun props.) 

    Prismatic Iray Sets  (look at the backgrounds and the setup- really cool)

    Furniture Set 1 Classic    That chair is awesome. Remember me saying the Dean's office chair/desk wasn't quite executive enough IMO? THIS is an executive chair.

    Emulated FishEye Lens   FirstBastion scores!  You can have SO much fun with this. You can show a robot's view, someone looking through a door peep hole view, etc. And just fun!

    i13 50 Essential Sport Poses

    Infinity Cove     Tweak it- you have the backgrounds and the terrain. Shader it, add plants (we all loaded up on Travelers) and create your own world.

    FWSA Finley    But I hope that blush comes off in the no makeup option?

    Rhio Hair     (Gen 3  Gen2)  Refreshing. Can be with simple outfits or sophisticated.

    Chroma Iray Lights   For the soft, subtle looks. Will be trying these on the portraits for the thread.

    So what are you folks buying? 

     

    By

    Novica Novica April 2016 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7

    Okay we posted at the same time.  My genesis figure.   will take victoria 5 and one or two other shapes but nothing else.  I tried Neomi and her body applies but her face does not and none of her mats will work. Nikki does not work but Satsuki does.  Gen 2 Female seems to be okay so far.  Half of my shaders won't double click to applly only merge into scene or drag and drop, even though I have been double clicking for the last 7 months.  JGreenlees ground shaders in three delight and gem shaders 1 by handspan studios.  Handspan studios causes Studio to crash if I double click.  Both ask me if I want to save the scene before exiting and no matter which I pick yes or no, it loads the new scene but does not apply the shaders. Or, I get an error message that no files are found even though I can drag and drop them or merge them into the scene so they are obviously there.  And I followed the rabbit trail and all folders are exactly where they should be.  Updated the meta data as well which didn't help either.

    By

    IceDragonArt IceDragonArt April 2016 in Art Studio
  • * CLOSED* RRRR Story Render Contest

    Just to confirm the PM, I'm in for the usual.

    Let the games begin...!

    Pull #1:

    3683 - Dot Check
    646 - Colors for Viking Male Hair
    214 - A Quiet Repose
    5800 - The Youth Camp - Camper's Cabin
    4338 - Ibis for Victoria 3 (??)
    2397 - Beach Hair
    3571 - Severed Man (This could get interesting...!)
    4655 - Central Park - Twilight

    Now to figure out what all this crap is...!  (Victoria 3!?  Seriously!?)

    TAG: obanion#01

    Title: The New Scooby-Doo: Velma Gets Her Moment in the Sun

    (In which we pay homage to the previous RRRR theme, 'Sequels')

    <Image #1>
    Used in this image:
    Beach Hair
    Ibis for Victoria 3
    Central Park - Twilight
    Dot Check

    Also used:
    Stephanie 3 Petite (the Ibis morph and texture worked on her; who knew!?)
    Amiel Hair
    4 Style Square-Toe Pumps for V3/A3/S3
    Genesis 3 Female
    The Mystery Solver for Genesis 3 Female
    Michael 4
    Hard Core for M4
    Moonshines Diner
    Moonshines Diner Interior (I and II)
    Diner Waitress for Genesis
    Tears Hair for Genesis
    Millennium Dog
    Step Van

    With Daphne and Freddie currently honeymooning in Aruba, and with Shaggy in rehab (again! -- and before he could finish the paint job on the new, improved Mystery Machine, too), Velma did not want to go it alone; so she found some help -- from Martin and Alexis (yep, they're back)!  They met at a diner on the outskirts of the city, and after a nice lunch, they all piled into the Mystery Machine and headed down the highway.  Their destination: the infamous Camp Crystal Lake....

    (To be continued)

    By

    Ken OBanion Ken OBanion April 2016 in The Commons
  • Creating Autofit/clone/compatibility presets?

    Aeridis made a bunch of autofit clones for Star at ShareCG.

    http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=aeridis

    Be sure to get her Comet male morph as the download includes an assortment of male autofit clones.

    Apologies, I've only just seen your post.

    I've downloaded everything Aeridis has for Star. I wanted a G2M to Star! so Comet would have some clothes too.

    Plus, I'd love to make more clothes compatible for Star! in the future (like Aiko 5, Victoria 3 etc.)  :)

    The Comet package should include clones for G2M, M4 and H3 already, so you should be good to go for now until you're up to speed creating clothes. wink

    -- Walt Sterdan

    By

    wsterdan wsterdan April 2016 in The Commons
  • * CLOSED* RRRR Story Render Contest

    Diane was horrified to see that Michael had injured their pet buffalo when he tried to make him jump the end table in the basement.

    Here is my first panel.  I have put asterix next to the items used.

    ****222  American Bison    http://www.daz3d.com/american-bison

    ****1406  DH Basement  http://www.daz3d.com/dream-home-basement

    ****4379  R and R Time   http://www.daz3d.com/r-r-time

    5033  Spartan Warrior  http://www.daz3d.com/spartan-warrior

    5170  String Bikini for Victoria 6   http://www.daz3d.com/string-bikini-for-victoria-6

    6067  West Park Hydrotherapy   http://www.daz3d.com/west-park-hydrotherapy

    1958  Extravagance for Baroque Grandeur  http://www.daz3d.com/extravagance-for-baroque-grandeur

    1504  DH Great Room Breakfast Nook Legacy (?http://www.daz3d.com/dream-home-great-room-breakfast-nook ?)

    Also used, everyman hair for M4, Portia hair for G2F, Rattan carpet and sofa, Travelers foliage, afternoon heat for g2f, urban wear for M4

    That's great! The first thing I thought of was that Luci45's Wallbusters Extricators are going to be required. How do they get that critter in and out of that basement?

    By

    barbult barbult April 2016 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.