• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Any chance for Treadz for Genesis 2 & 3? (NOW IN THE STORE!)

    I use TreadZ on G2F and G3F via this product: http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-for-genesis-2-female

    Once I have them on G2F I save them as a wearable and then autofit them to G3F as well. 

    TreadZ for V4 on Genesis 3:

     

    I really enjoy that product. It has expanded my wardrobe by a TON. Being able to wear almost anything made for V4 on G2F and G3F is really helpful! 

    Although I've noticed that the clothes or shoes can get distorted if the pose is kind of extreme. 

        OK how are you preventing the toe cap from deforming? When I autofit the Treadz boots it causes a feformation of the toe cap. 

    By

    shadowhawk1 shadowhawk1 August 2016 in The Commons
  • Any chance for Treadz for Genesis 2 & 3? (NOW IN THE STORE!)

    I use TreadZ on G2F and G3F via this product: http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-for-genesis-2-female

    Once I have them on G2F I save them as a wearable and then autofit them to G3F as well. 

    TreadZ for V4 on Genesis 3:

     

    I really enjoy that product. It has expanded my wardrobe by a TON. Being able to wear almost anything made for V4 on G2F and G3F is really helpful! 

    Although I've noticed that the clothes or shoes can get distorted if the pose is kind of extreme. 

    By

    3Diva 3Diva August 2016 in The Commons
  • French Ski Resort

    http://www.daz3d.com/winter-clothes-for-genesis-3-female-s

    http://www.daz3d.com/russian-hats-for-genesis-3-male-s

    http://www.daz3d.com/knit-gear

    http://www.daz3d.com/sg-headdresses-for-genesis

    http://www.daz3d.com/the-jogger

    http://www.daz3d.com/future-wilderness (Neoprene pants & shirt, gloves)

    http://www.daz3d.com/winter-wear-for-victoria-4

    http://www.daz3d.com/snowboarder-for-m4

    http://www.daz3d.com/truck-clothing-set (jacket)

    Bon Appétit!

    By

    xyer0 xyer0 August 2016 in The Commons
  • Differences Between V4, V4.2 & Genesis 2

    There is no differences between Victoria 4 and 4.2, they use old Poser format rigging.  Genesis 2 Female is the base female for DAZ's sixth generation figures, the Genesis and Genesis 2s use newer TriAx weightmap rigging that was developed by DAZ.  Victoria 6 is a morph for G2F.

    Does that make the V4 compatible with poser conntent?

    Victoria 4 is Poser content.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine August 2016 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Is there any desire/use for new Genesis 1 items?

    Genesis 1 has the most out-of-the-box backward compatibility compared to G2 or G3. G2 and G3 require extra purchases in order to use your  Aiko/Hiro/Michael/Victoria 3¬4 items. That's a bit of a money grubbing move.

    Im also more keen on staying with G1 because I plan to buy Marvelous Designer sometime in the future which takes away whatever reason I may ever had to buy G2F/M or G3F/M when it comes to clothing.

     

    By

    Tryhard Tryhard August 2016 in The Commons
  • Differences Between V4, V4.2 & Genesis 2

    There is no differences between Victoria 4 and 4.2, they use old Poser format rigging.  Genesis 2 Female is the base female for DAZ's sixth generation figures, the Genesis and Genesis 2s use newer TriAx weightmap rigging that was developed by DAZ.  Victoria 6 is a morph for G2F.

    Does that make the V4 compatible with poser conntent?

    By

    bryanll1 bryanll1 August 2016 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Tween Julie 7

    Puppy fat. She'll lose it over her next (or continuing) growth spurt.

    All of the outfits in the bundle seem to have at least one promo whith the clothes on other G3 characters. Sometimes more than one. I should think they'll work on any other G3F base, or at least the man ones like Victoria, probably others as well.

    And yeah, the green tinge, or reflection, or whatever it is that doesn't cover the whole sclera, *is* weird.

    By

    JOdel JOdel August 2016 in The Commons
  • Show Us Your Iray Renders. Part V

    Hello, and thank you both for the responses.  I will send the render to a daz mod and see what happens.  As for my earlier statement, I was just saying that films like lord of the rings have decapitation of orcs and this site sells guns and other instruments of war.  Slaying a demon is a common theme in popular video games and such.  I don't see violence as being any more taboo than sex when it comes to media entertainment and I am offended by neither.  Personally I think this place should have a forum dedicated to adult content that is accesible only to PC members.  This would keep anyone without a valid credit card out of the forum which would keep the main site kid friendly.  As for my comment about the escort service perhaps I was being a bit sarcastic but girls in exotic lingerie like victoria's secret have always come off as light pornography in my eyes but that is just a personal opinion.

    It's just you haven't seen what offends you yet, then the tune changes.

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 August 2016 in The Commons
  • Show Us Your Iray Renders. Part V

    Hello, and thank you both for the responses.  I will send the render to a daz mod and see what happens.  As for my earlier statement, I was just saying that films like lord of the rings have decapitation of orcs and this site sells guns and other instruments of war.  Slaying a demon is a common theme in popular video games and such.  I don't see violence as being any more taboo than sex when it comes to media entertainment and I am offended by neither.  Personally I think this place should have a forum dedicated to adult content that is accesible only to PC members.  This would keep anyone without a valid credit card out of the forum which would keep the main site kid friendly.  As for my comment about the escort service perhaps I was being a bit sarcastic but girls in exotic lingerie like victoria's secret have always come off as light pornography in my eyes but that is just a personal opinion.

    By

    sextino sextino August 2016 in The Commons
  • Differences Between V4, V4.2 & Genesis 2

    There is no differences between Victoria 4 and 4.2, they use old Poser format rigging.  Genesis 2 Female is the base female for DAZ's sixth generation figures, the Genesis and Genesis 2s use newer TriAx weightmap rigging that was developed by DAZ.  Victoria 6 is a morph for G2F.

    By

    jestmart jestmart August 2016 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Tween Julie 7

    Could not install Tween Julie via Daz Connect... she was entirely missing in my Install bin. However, she shows up in DIM.

    I like the fantasy outfit. I wonder how it looks on an adult figure. Is it out of place? Sure. But that's the magic of Genesis 3, isn't it? It would be fabulous on Victoria, Mei Lin, etc.

    The male counterpart could also have one of those, "Thanks for buying Xyz 7. Here's an extra 10% off the male guy 7" banner ads for select addicts/customers.

    By

    The Blurst of Times The Blurst of Times August 2016 in The Commons
  • Differences Between V4, V4.2 & Genesis 2

    What are the differences between Victoria 4, Victoria 4.2 & Genesis 2?

    By

    bryanll1 bryanll1 August 2016 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Problems with Girl 4

    Girl 4 relies on you having Victoria 4 installed.

    By

    Chohole Chohole August 2016 in New Users
  • Confused with all the figures names: Genesis, Victoria...

    DAZ has a few "main" characters that have remained through various generations. Victoria, Michael, Stephanie, etc. Each new generation has a number: Victoria 1, Victoria 2, Victoria 3, Victoria 4, etc. Sometimes DAZ introduces a new character that will "jumpstart" the Generation number. David 3, David 5 are examples. David didn't have a version 1, 2 or 4. David might not go beyond David 5. 

    Genesis arrived, and we saw a "dual designation" for characters. Victoria 5 is a Genesis "generation 1" character. Victoria 6 is a Genesis 2 Female. David 5 is Genesis "generation 1." Again we see a "generation leap" with some characters. Lee 6, Scott 6. There were no previous versions. Move on to Genesis 3. We have Victoria 7, Michael 7, Ivan 7, etc.

    By

    Ron Knights Ron Knights August 2016 in New Users
  • Get Your Encrypted Daz Connect Content Here Thread - none at the moment 2018-01-30

    Another "No Connect Download item" ?

    Or an error?

    http://www.daz3d.com/vampire-and-hunter-bonus-poses-for-michael-7-and-victoria-7

    Install Types:

    • Install Manager
    • Manual Install

     

    Only if the new grouping did the same function as the Blue Highlight did - I can't get group::new to do anything at all in the Beta, and I can't see it working for non-Daz content like the Blue Highlight did. Flagging all the related folders in the tree made it very easy for me to quickly find and catagorise new purchases from here and elsewhere. So all I can see these changes as is a serious backward step.

    The group new doesn't work for me either.... I WANT it to work, I want Smart content to make my new stuff easy to find but it just doesn't. I really really want it to.  Sadly the one thing that worked the best for me is gone. I understand the reasoning behind it and I understand that you can't please everyone and that's okay.  But it was truly the one thing that always worked the best for me to find my new stuff.

    I use dim to see what I should be looking for; on the rare occasions  I can't find something; I have a folder that I can install it to, see where it is then put it in Daz's Library. Not quite as quick as the blue highlights, but I found them to be annoying at times, so while useful, I can live without 'em.

    By

    nicstt nicstt August 2016 in The Commons
  • Daz Connect only search filter

    I can understand that. My main concern is that (for example) I was creating new metadata for a 3rd party product that required Elite Body shapes for Victoria 4, although that requirement was not listed on the product page, I received an error because using the script resulted in it looking for the Utopian body shape. Needless to say when I went looking for the product in DC, it did not come up as an option anywhere! It wasn't until I fired up the DIM that I was able to locate it. Leaving me to question: that eventhough I prefer the DC, what other kinds of content am I missing out on because they only shows in the DIM!?

    Also, last time I brought this up with the 1st inception of the DIM, a daz developer told me it was a good idea to be able to filter items in the product library, so they created filters to use! I am hoping maybe lightning can strike twice?

    By

    jimmulvaney jimmulvaney August 2016 in The Commons
  • Get Your Encrypted Daz Connect Content Here Thread - none at the moment 2018-01-30

    Another "No Connect Download item" ?

    Or an error?

    http://www.daz3d.com/vampire-and-hunter-bonus-poses-for-michael-7-and-victoria-7

    Install Types:

    • Install Manager
    • Manual Install

    This is a temporary product, after a week it vanishes (which seems a bit odd). Anyway that could be why it is missing a DAZ Connect option.

    By

    Havos Havos August 2016 in The Commons
  • Infinite Insanity - There's ALWAYS Another Sale! (Daily Sale Talk)

    Buy the LIAM VAMPIRE BUNDLE and get the BONUS POSES product for FREE!*

    OFFER EXPIRES: 08.14.16 11:59PM MST (-6 UTC).

    THIS PRODUCT WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE AFTER THIS ONE WEEK OFFERING!

     

    What product will no longer be available? The bundle? The poses? All of them?

    What does any of it have to do with October? I'm so confused.

     

    I think I can answer the last question: October - Halloween - Vampires ...

    As for the poses: they are DIM and manual download only, no connect - so they probably are the vanishing product.

    By

    Kerya Kerya August 2016 in The Commons
  • Get Your Encrypted Daz Connect Content Here Thread - none at the moment 2018-01-30

    Another "No Connect Download item" ?

    Or an error?

    http://www.daz3d.com/vampire-and-hunter-bonus-poses-for-michael-7-and-victoria-7

    Install Types:

    • Install Manager
    • Manual Install

    By

    Kerya Kerya August 2016 in The Commons
  • Infinite Insanity - There's ALWAYS Another Sale! (Daily Sale Talk)

    Buy the LIAM VAMPIRE BUNDLE and get the BONUS POSES product for FREE!*

    OFFER EXPIRES: 08.14.16 11:59PM MST (-6 UTC).

    THIS PRODUCT WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE AFTER THIS ONE WEEK OFFERING!

     

    What product will no longer be available? The bundle? The poses? All of them?

    What does any of it have to do with October? I'm so confused.

    By

    lx_2807502 lx_2807502 August 2016 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.