• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Lilith 7

    My first thought was "Wow, a Lillith 7, and all her clothes are practically modest compared to Lillith 6". Not that I'm complaining in the slightest, I think they're incredibly gorgeous outfits, but it's just surprising they went this route for this particular character, given what came before in the previous generation. (Well, hopefully this means Monique and Darius 7 won't have bundles that come off as "well-meaning but horribly problematic" in terms of racial stereotyping). But hey, I welcome this change none the less.

    And I think she's a pretty solidly built character. Not as voluptuous as Olympia, but not as rail-thin as Victoria or Eva. Nice!

    Oh goodness, yes! If they come out with another "voodoo" type outfit for Monique 7 or Darius 7 or some similar bs I'm going to scream. 

    Not to mention some "tribal" or "savage" nonsense with gratuitous use of big cat markings to make the characters look even "wilder." Barf.

    --MW

    (I know : the links are in the previous page, except for the arms fabric)

     

    what's about the drapes/fabrics that are behind the arms? is this an outfit (or part of one)?

    By

    boisselazon boisselazon October 2016 in The Commons
  • Lilith 7

    My first thought was "Wow, a Lillith 7, and all her clothes are practically modest compared to Lillith 6". Not that I'm complaining in the slightest, I think they're incredibly gorgeous outfits, but it's just surprising they went this route for this particular character, given what came before in the previous generation. (Well, hopefully this means Monique and Darius 7 won't have bundles that come off as "well-meaning but horribly problematic" in terms of racial stereotyping). But hey, I welcome this change none the less.

    And I think she's a pretty solidly built character. Not as voluptuous as Olympia, but not as rail-thin as Victoria or Eva. Nice!

    Oh goodness, yes! If they come out with another "voodoo" type outfit for Monique 7 or Darius 7 or some similar bs I'm going to scream. 

    Not to mention some "tribal" or "savage" nonsense with gratuitous use of big cat markings to make the characters look even "wilder." Barf.

    --MW

    By

    ModernWizard ModernWizard October 2016 in The Commons
  • Lilith 7

    My first thought was "Wow, a Lillith 7, and all her clothes are practically modest compared to Lillith 6". Not that I'm complaining in the slightest, I think they're incredibly gorgeous outfits, but it's just surprising they went this route for this particular character, given what came before in the previous generation. (Well, hopefully this means Monique and Darius 7 won't have bundles that come off as "well-meaning but horribly problematic" in terms of racial stereotyping). But hey, I welcome this change none the less.

    And I think she's a pretty solidly built character. Not as voluptuous as Olympia, but not as rail-thin as Victoria or Eva. Nice!

    Oh goodness, yes! If they come out with another "voodoo" type outfit for Monique 7 or Darius 7 or some similar bs I'm going to scream. 

    By

    3Diva 3Diva October 2016 in The Commons
  • Lilith 7

    My first thought was "Wow, a Lillith 7, and all her clothes are practically modest compared to Lillith 6". Not that I'm complaining in the slightest, I think they're incredibly gorgeous outfits, but it's just surprising they went this route for this particular character, given what came before in the previous generation. (Well, hopefully this means Monique and Darius 7 won't have bundles that come off as "well-meaning but horribly problematic" in terms of racial stereotyping). But hey, I welcome this change none the less.

    And I think she's a pretty solidly built character. Not as voluptuous as Olympia, but not as rail-thin as Victoria or Eva. Nice!

    By

    Panzer Emerald Panzer Emerald October 2016 in The Commons
  • Lilith 7

    Does anyone know if the pale girl in the maxi dress promo is actually Lilith (as in it's inncluded as one of her skin options)? Because if yes, I'm definitely in.

    Yeah that was the one pic that actually made me take notice, but then couldn't find the character or that skin texture in any of the bundles.   I believe it might be either the Aiko 7 or Victoria 7 dialed in at 60%, but they really help. The face has the maturity, while toning down  that weird eye thing going on with the base figure that puts the character in the stylized category for me.   Definitely a "base" figure in the truest sense of the word, as imho you really need to work with this figure to make her look her absolute best.

    By

    nelsonsmith nelsonsmith October 2016 in The Commons
  • Lilith 7
    She looks nice, but she does not look unique enough at all to me, or even Lilith like. Unique is what I look for in a base model. She doesn't look so different from any number of Victoria based characters I've seen, and those are much cheaper and don't require a special UV.

    Pass.

    And the way these figures are turning out, Belle 7 will be another Tan Teen Victoria with Hyper Duck Face Syndrome. And if that is the case, I'm going to cry. Belle's fair skin was unlike any other. It was....unique.

    By

    outrider42 outrider42 October 2016 in The Commons
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7

    Thank you Greg! It's all Growing Up, no tweaking on the morphs, then Apocalyptic light set with several point lights.

    I have a question- there's a V4 character over at Rendo that has great brows- SO natural. But it says for Poser 7+, Poser Pro, Game Development. Can I use her in Daz Studio? I'm wonderfing if I can even transfer the V4 to Gen 2 (the materials) then apply an Iray converter, etc. These brows are so awesome- and would be stunning for kids. But Poser- I haven't a clue if I can use them. Help! 

    http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-for-genesis-2-female

    That is a FANTASTIC product! :D I really love being able to use V4 textures on G2F. That product also lets you use V4 clothing and shoes on G2F. I can't recommend it enough! :)

    By

    3Diva 3Diva October 2016 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7

    Thank you Greg! It's all Growing Up, no tweaking on the morphs, then Apocalyptic light set with several point lights.

    I have a question- there's a V4 character over at Rendo that has great brows- SO natural. But it says for Poser 7+, Poser Pro, Game Development. Can I use her in Daz Studio? I'm wonderfing if I can even transfer the V4 to Gen 2 (the materials) then apply an Iray converter, etc. These brows are so awesome- and would be stunning for kids. But Poser- I haven't a clue if I can use them. Help! 

    http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-for-genesis-2-female

    By

    Kerya Kerya October 2016 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7

    Chiyo For Victoria 7   Going to do the adult as more close-up.

    Wearing Anjou Hair.  Is the child adorable!

    This has got to be one of the best child renders I've seen from DS. Looks very natural to me - outstanding!

    - Greg

    By

    algovincian algovincian October 2016 in Art Studio
  • Modding Heels, footwear toes, other props

    Thanks, I'll now research how to add toe bones, possibly heel bones (if that would work) and see what Node Weight Paint does. I'm just getting started and being bandwidth challenged, have to mess around quite a bit on my own being choosy about which videos I think will help most. For example, if I am able to add new bones for the toes, can I save that shoe/boot with the added bones keeping the original unmodified?

    I don't know if it makes a differece, but I point the footwear to the model (in have bought extra shoes and boots for Victoria 6 in addition to the big pack for her, so I know they should work - I'm putting issues to my errors), have the model followed and then I find I have to make her feet (as an example) invisible in editing and rendering, otherwise they show through even on boots, etc, made for that model. Transforms, etc, all seem to work as expected.

    I figure footwear would be a good place to start as they are usually simple and I can see the results more easily than many other things.

    By

    waltn3mtj waltn3mtj October 2016 in The Commons
  • Can I use a character Daz (Victoria) for my web site?

    Yes, with the exception of the Anne Marie Goddard Digitial Clone for Victoria 3, which has some additional restrictions as noted on the product page, you would be free to use 2D renders on your website.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine October 2016 in New Users
  • Can I use a character Daz (Victoria) for my web site?

    I would like to put in some online pages the Victoria character in 2D, this is possible for copyright?

    By

    feaceto feaceto October 2016 in New Users
  • HD Morphs for Generation 4

    Since a lot of customers still have a lot of generation 4 assets, how about giving us HD morphs for Michael and Victoria 4? Also, more facial morphs for better expression articulation.

    By

    Mr_ E Mr_ E October 2016 in Product Suggestions
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7

    Summer for Victoria 7

    Wearing Anjou Hair. 

    Not sure what is going on with the site earlier, but I only posted once (then got a Cloudfare error.) I'll put other renders in these repetitious spaces tomorrow, so check back as you won't get notifications if you've subscribed. It's 3:30am so that's it for tonight.

    Man, her face sure went chubby! Don't like this at all, would definitely take out a lot of that cheek.

    By

    Novica Novica October 2016 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7

    Chiyo For Victoria 7   Going to do the adult as more close-up.

    Wearing Anjou Hair.  Is the child adorable!

     

    By

    Novica Novica October 2016 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7
    Hey, we should do a Kid-A-Thon and show the adults as they were "years ago." 

    Thanks for the explanation! I haven't done all that many portrait renders, so I haven't paid attention to details like you do. 

    I'll take up your Kid-A-Thon suggestion. Here's FW Brooke using the Age 5-6 year old Growing Up preset. The face in the first image looks too old to me, so the second image shows a few adjustments: narrower mouth, shorter nose, eyes slightly lower, cheeks slightly bigger. I'm not sure how much all that helped but it seems better. The eyebrows have that "penciled-look brow" so I used The Growing Up skin with added eyebrows for the third image. I made it a little more red than the original shader using Iray Smart Converter but it's still less glossy and more yellow than the first two versions (shows how little I know about modifying skin). If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

    EDIT: Added a 4th image, the original version of Brooke

     

     

     

     

     

     

    By

    RGcincy RGcincy October 2016 in Art Studio
  • How to make that a figure moves on its axis?

    In the first one, click the Hip bone (in the Scene pane or using the button at the top of your screen shot labelled Victoria 7), then hold down the Alt key (Windows) or Opt key (Mac) and click on the X Translate and Z Translate sliders - that should zero them and the figure will snap to its origin. Now you can rotate and translate with Victoria 7 selected and get the expected results. But as I said, please report the pose sets from the Daz store that need thiss tep to Techncial Support (who are going to love me for that).

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine October 2016 in New Users
  • Fantasy dynamic robe problem (Solved)

    The product is designed for Michael 4 and also fits Victoria 4. It is possible to use with other generations of figures, but takes a little bit of work. Please see the documentation supplied with the Dynamic Clothing Control plug-in for more information.

    Is there documentation supplied? I can't seem to find it.

    By

    Rafmer Rafmer October 2016 in The Commons
  • Fantasy dynamic robe problem (Solved)

    The product is designed for Michael 4 and also fits Victoria 4. It is possible to use with other generations of figures, but takes a little bit of work. Please see the documentation supplied with the Dynamic Clothing Control plug-in for more information.

    By

    Chuckdozer Chuckdozer October 2016 in The Commons
  • Typographical error ? victoria-4?

    No typo, the Poser version is for Victoria 4.

    By

    fixmypcmike fixmypcmike October 2016 in Product Suggestions
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.