-
Characters! Your Renders
Thread 6, page 28- 37 When Genesis 3 got released, and Iray was still relatively new, and we were asking "What does optimized for Iray mean?" (Seriously. We asked. No one knew what to expect. SO much fun going through old threads!) This is where you start seeing all the V7 renders and Pro Bundle items popping up. During this time period, the forum switch happened, so I'm wading through a lot of "what is going on?" instead of renders.
Indexed.
Carissa (Gen2F) New
EJ Valeria (Gen3F) New
FW Derek HD (M6) New
FW Ellie-Jane HD (V6) New
FW Faylinn-Seasons (Gen2F) New
FWSA Adaline (V7) New
FWSA Adaline (V7) New
FWSA Bonnie HD (V7) New
FWSA Tamara (Monique 6) New
Hedvig (G2F) New
Manly for Gianni 6: Ross New
Manly for Gianni 6: Raul New
Skyler (Gen3F) New
Summer (V7) (2) New
Summer (V7) New
Summer (V7) New
Summer (V7) New (In the pool)
Timothy HD (M6) New
Victoria 7 New
Victoria 7 New
FW Sushmita HDThis is such a beautiful figure. Does anyone know the bikini she is wearing?
why no link ?
http://www.daz3d.com/fw-sushmita-hd-for-victoria-7-and-her-jewelry
thank you diva
Victoria 7 will not download via DIMBack from vacation and it still will not download. I did install Victoria 7 manually though.
Characters! Your Renderstutorials for adding morphs to clothing?If they are legacy rigged items (clothes for Victoria 4/Michael 4 or the like) that would depend on the model - in the fairly unlikely event that it set up as an ExP item you could use ExP Exporter; if it had blank injection channels (not unknown but still fairly rare) you could perhaps use a tool like Injection Pose Builder; if it had no provision for adding morphs your only option would be export a fresh CR2 for the clothing (File>Export).
For weight-mapped figures, as long as th clothes were originally supplied as or have been saved by you as figure assets, you can use File>Save as>Support Asset>Morph Asset, selecting your new moprhs in the options dialogue.
Characters! Your RendersHere's a render of FWSA Keira HD for Victoria 7.
TabascoJack's House of Hot Sauce and ArtPicked up a few things today - Faveral's Provence was on sale with the purchase of X-Fashion's Leather Jacket for Genesis 3. I also picked up FWSA Keira for Victoria 7 a while back in the FWSA sale.
Here they are together
Daz Studio 4.9, Iray. Postwork in Photoshop.
Keira in Provence
.dsa doesn't work.dsa is a script file - I suspect you are looking at a materials preset that goes on the Genesis 2 Female Anatomical Elements, which you need to own and have loaded and selected. The base Victoria 6 does not include the anatomical elements, only textures for them if you have them (from one of the adult Genesis 2 Female Pro bundles).
.dsa doesn't workHello everyone!
I've got an issue with "New Genitalia For Victoria 6 - 2.0". I choose V6 then double click on product icon (it has .dsa extension and i guess must execute some script) and nothing happens(... If i click on .duf file (which has "don't use this file" icon, so i guess this isn't a solution) it loads geometrics, but without textures. So, how to make this .dsa file do it's job?
Can't tell for your question but I think you need to actually have Victoria 6 loaded for the .dsa to work and if you want to use it on another character you save it is a figure/prop in duf format.
.dsa doesn't workHello everyone!
I've got an issue with "New Genitalia For Victoria 6 - 2.0". I choose V6 then double click on product icon (it has .dsa extension and i guess must execute some script) and nothing happens(... If i click on .duf file (which has "don't use this file" icon, so i guess this isn't a solution) it loads geometrics, but without textures. So, how to make this .dsa file do it's job?
Canvases not working in latest public beta? Also Spectral Rendering?edit: OK I might have found a solution to the Canvas problem; it apparently doesn't like long item names. When I renamed "Hongyu's Bikini for Victoria 7" to "bikini", it worked. Also turning off ground shadows improves the quality of the Canvas render.
ZDG random Daz Studio discoveries and questions.Morning.

FWSA Uma, with Sushmita Jewelry. That was honestly to many cups of coffee ago for me to remember much about the set, and I don't have Sushmita or the rest of the bundle. That is something pending the third, and I do have some UV mapping reservations for the full bundle.

It's been a hectic few days away from daz, and I was planing on looking at how difficult it would be for end users without multi-thousand dollar modeling programs to set up more Iray friendly zones on the stuff from that gym set.

That will ultimately dictate just how much I will need to replace for the WAG/MAG set. Perhaps in a few after I wake up some I'll dive into that.
Why no 'The Kids 7'?FW Sushmita HDThis is such a beautiful figure. Does anyone know the bikini she is wearing?
why no link ?
http://www.daz3d.com/fw-sushmita-hd-for-victoria-7-and-her-jewelry
*CLOSED* RRRR Alternative Holidays Render ContestTag: Totte#2
#4927 Sci-Fi Blast Bunker (#19753)
#1286 Dainties for Boudoir Bliss (#14629)
#2266 FWSA Stacia for Victoria 6 (#20783)
#4891 Scarlet Nights Hair Expansion (#10280)Also Used:
Skies of Radiance
V4 + Neenah + After Dark Day
Genesis + Chablis + Wasteland Wolf
Genesis 2 Female + Enigma Redux + Urban Assault Gun
Cyber M4 + Army general + M4 Army Boots
Cyber V4
Posable FlamesShaders Used:
JM Human Shaders
Metal And GemStones
Subsurface Toolbox
UHT2 Hair System
EchV0 Daily Cloth Shaders
Iran Converter for GenesisSara Connor Day
On August 29, women all around the USA, dressed in post apocalyptical clothes, gather at old cold war nuclear sites and fire different weapons at terminator like mockups to celebrate that Sara Connor stopped SkyNet from becoming a reality.
Show Daz that Carrara users are a market worth supporting! How many Product Pages do you have?1.- I dont know what do you mean with "pages" but i have most than 50 products. And i recently buy the expensive Octane Render for Carrara, i think that give a clue of my love for this software.
2.-Carrara!! The only software i love most is Zbrush
-Surface Replicators-Fog effects and volumetric clouds.
-Terrain editor
-Ocean editor
-Amazing plugins
-Fast rendering (both, native and octane renderers)
-Bullet Physics
-Particle emiters
And much more reasons!
3.-Off course! There's many products that i wish from Genesis 3 but i don`t wanna use Poser or DazStudio, REALLY, i prefer stay in Victoria 4 generation until carrara gets a big update for genesis.
Hi namtar3d
Look at the attachment as to what "pages" are.
My last tally of my total Daz and all other stores is about 5500 products not including ShareCG and web freebies.
Why no 'The Kids 7'?Below is an iray render of Little Ones (Caucasian Male) for Genesis 3 Male - http://www.daz3d.com/little-ones-caucasian-male-for-genesis-3-male
Looks cute, but also looks like a character from a Pixar film. It would look almost as odd to stick him next to a character like Victoria 7, as a human next to Jessica Rabbit.
The point is for people who are doing photo realistic renders the presence of young children is a bit of a hassle, hence you don't see a lot them showing up in renders. That doesn't really equate with "such characters don't sell", because you don't have a solid enough basis to make that claim, you'd have to create a character like that first and there hasn't been one for some time.I can't see the new today items.If anyone is still having problems seeing the new items, here are the links:
http://www.daz3d.com/mathius-vampire-for-genesis-3-male-s
http://www.daz3d.com/undead-wizard-outfit-for-genesis-3-male-s
http://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-chamber-interior
http://www.daz3d.com/mathius-hair-for-genesis-3-male-s
http://www.daz3d.com/fw-sushmita-hd-for-victoria-7-and-her-jewelry
http://www.daz3d.com/vampire-mathius-bundle
http://www.daz3d.com/summer-maxi-dress-for-genesis-3-female-s
http://www.daz3d.com/simply-everyday-poses-and-expressions-for-genesis-3-female-s
http://www.daz3d.com/phantom-poses-for-mathius-genesis-3-male-s
http://www.daz3d.com/molto-bello
DIM not connecting...I think this is the lot:
http://www.daz3d.com/undead-wizard-outfit-for-genesis-3-male-s
http://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-chamber-interior
http://www.daz3d.com/mathius-hair-for-genesis-3-male-s
http://www.daz3d.com/mathius-vampire-for-genesis-3-male-s
http://www.daz3d.com/blood-moon-outfit-for-genesis-3-male-s
http://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-chamber-interior
http://www.daz3d.com/summer-maxi-dress-for-genesis-3-female-s
http://www.daz3d.com/fw-sushmita-hd-for-victoria-7-and-her-jewelry
http://www.daz3d.com/simply-everyday-poses-and-expressions-for-genesis-3-female-s
http://www.daz3d.com/sushmita-bundle
http://www.daz3d.com/vampire-mathius-bundle
http://www.daz3d.com/phantom-poses-for-mathius-genesis-3-male-s
http://www.daz3d.com/molto-bello
Thanks Nath. How did you subscribe to the site mails? I couldn't find any options for that.
It used to be somewhere in account settings, but either I'm overlooking it or it changed...
DIM not connecting...I think this is the lot:
http://www.daz3d.com/undead-wizard-outfit-for-genesis-3-male-s
http://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-chamber-interior
http://www.daz3d.com/mathius-hair-for-genesis-3-male-s
http://www.daz3d.com/mathius-vampire-for-genesis-3-male-s
http://www.daz3d.com/blood-moon-outfit-for-genesis-3-male-s
http://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-chamber-interior
http://www.daz3d.com/summer-maxi-dress-for-genesis-3-female-s
http://www.daz3d.com/fw-sushmita-hd-for-victoria-7-and-her-jewelry
http://www.daz3d.com/simply-everyday-poses-and-expressions-for-genesis-3-female-s
http://www.daz3d.com/sushmita-bundle
http://www.daz3d.com/vampire-mathius-bundle
http://www.daz3d.com/phantom-poses-for-mathius-genesis-3-male-s
http://www.daz3d.com/molto-bello
Thanks Nath. How did you subscribe to the site mails? I couldn't find any options for that.
















