• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Genesis 3 skeleton

    There are anatomical elements for Victoria (Genesis 3 Female) 7 and Michael (Genesis 3 Male) 7, you just have to buy the Pro bundles for them.

    Ah...I see G3 Anatomical Elements listed...Is that actually a skeleton and musculature, or just a set of UV templates and geografts?  I didn't see any further description.

    No, it's not a  skeleton...it's the 'naughty bits'.

    I think it's safe to say that the "anatomical elements" are genitals. ._.

    By

    zombietaggerung zombietaggerung December 2016 in Product Suggestions
  • Store is crippled without way to easily find base characters

    I'm still surprised at some of the good products in the store that occasionally show up. I don't mean the base characters although to be honest, I'm not sure what a base character is.

    My search of "Pro Bundle" with the DAZ Store search engine though did return all the Pro Bundles back to the Victoria 4.2 Pro Bundle. I would consider any character listed in a Pro Bundle or Starter Bundle as a Base Character.

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 December 2016 in New Users
  • Genesis 3 skeleton

    There are anatomical elements for Victoria (Genesis 3 Female) 7 and Michael (Genesis 3 Male) 7, you just have to buy the Pro bundles for them.

    Ah...I see G3 Anatomical Elements listed...Is that actually a skeleton and musculature, or just a set of UV templates and geografts?  I didn't see any further description.

    No, it's not a  skeleton...it's the 'naughty bits'.

    By

    mjc1016 mjc1016 December 2016 in Product Suggestions
  • Genesis 3 skeleton

    There are anatomical elements for Victoria (Genesis 3 Female) 7 and Michael (Genesis 3 Male) 7, you just have to buy the Pro bundles for them.

    Ah...I see G3 Anatomical Elements listed...Is that actually a skeleton and musculature, or just a set of UV templates and geografts?  I didn't see any further description.

    By

    cdpro_2831bbd990 cdpro_2831bbd990 December 2016 in Product Suggestions
  • Genesis 3 skeleton

    There are anatomical elements for Victoria (Genesis 3 Female) 7 and Michael (Genesis 3 Male) 7, you just have to buy the Pro bundles for them.

    By

    jestmart jestmart December 2016 in Product Suggestions
  • Introduce Yourself, Hello, my name is.....

    Gary Glover. New to DAZ.

    Problem: I am creating 63 illustrations for a children's book. I can do the illustrations by hand, but want to learn 3d illustrating. The main character in the book (which takes place in Nepal) starts out at 5 years old, and the story ends when he is a young man of about 50.

    Question: Will I be able to use the "Growing Up" morphs (which are for Genesis 3) with Michael 4 and Victoria 4, or should I stick to the Genesis 3 male and female?

    [email protected]

    By

    GGlover GGlover December 2016 in New Users
  • The new Centaur 'n stuff thread - reloaded

    Great, here's the link:

    https://www.sharecg.com/v/86470/browse/11/Poser/Centaur-Morph-for-DAZ-MillHorse-SR1-Victoria-4.2

     

    Hemi, do you still have the M4 Centaur 2 zip file somewhere?

    I found the M4 Centaur (version 1?) called MillCentaur...improved.zip (in one of my backups) - but it seems the scene I retrieved from my old stuff needs the version 2 or whatever with the files runtime/libraries/pose/m4centaur2/horsemorphinj.pz2 and runtime/textures/m4centaur2/blmilhorsetrans2.jpg

    - which must have been on the HD partition I forgot to backup... the one with all my freebies on it *yup, headdesk*

    not really looking forward to redo the model again with whatever version I still have, back then I went throught the tutorial but I forgot everything :/

    By

    manekiNeko manekiNeko December 2016 in Freebies
  • Store is crippled without way to easily find base characters

    Well, since you have the program and it is listed in your Product Library, the base figures since Genesis (1, 2 and 3) will each be listed as Starter Essentials.  So those are already covered.

    And for previous generations they go by name/number...like Michael 3/Victoria 4.

    Also, by default, if you own them, they won't show in a store search, so things like Starter Essentials won't show up.

    By

    mjc1016 mjc1016 December 2016 in New Users
  • Alien morph for V4

    Hello, People! Here's my Christmas gift for those who still love V4, as I do.
    This is an alien morph I did with just dialing the V4 morphs++.
    You can download it on my new site.
    For Poser and Daz Studio.
    Merry Christmas!!!

    Alien morph for Victoria 4

    By

    Leo Lee Leo Lee December 2016 in Freebies
  • ZDG random Daz Studio discoveries and questions.

    OK, I'm a tad behind this morning, lol. I've watched the first vid with the guy talking and the fox walking up and down that later-way, I've yet to watch the others. I'm also behind on looking at stuff I got the beginning of the month, even tho I did manage to look at some stuff.

    Left is FwsaZdg Jaina (G2F kit bash), and right is FWSA Filia (G3F, using Livia mats). I'm not totally sold on the ear dial combo on Filia, and the outfit needs a lot more work. I was going to put up some links to the outfit items that work, unfortunately the Leo on Filia is giving a 404 error (Is hoping that is only a December thing). Also the shirt is from a cheerleader thing, and the skirt is from that von dark dress thing.

    As for other things,  LLAP Glenn.

    By

    ZarconDeeGrissom ZarconDeeGrissom December 2016 in Art Studio
  • Monique 7

    I'm not sure what your point is. I didn't count Kalea, Kimo, Lee, or Mei Lin as part of the 23 - as I only counted the white figures. 

    Lucian
    Lilith 
    Sunny 
    Tween Ryan 
    Tween Julie 
    Kenji 
    Aiko 
    Ivan 
    Rune 
    Izabella 
    Guy 
    Girl 
    Gianni 
    Gia

    Leo
    Olympia 
    Michael 
    Arabella 
    Teen Josie 
    Karen 
    Bethany 
    Eva 
    Victoria 

    To be fair there are a couple of characters, like Sunny, who's ethnicity is a bit less clear, but for the most part the VAST majority of them are white. 

    While quite fair skinned, Kenji and Aiko are both Asian. It's just that they're going for an anime videogame aesthetic.

    By

    ZamuelNow ZamuelNow December 2016 in The Commons
  • The OMG It is 2017 This thread's end is Nigh Complaint Thread.

    anybody makin cawffee?  need a reboot ... Zzzzzz

     

    Bit late for Quaffee. Currently drinkig a can of Fosters (the Australian for gnats pee...)

     

    heard Australia brews a victoria bitter  lol

    The irony is, they both come from the same brewery! (although Fosters is brewed here by Heineken under licence rather than imported)

    By

    TangoAlpha TangoAlpha December 2016 in The Commons
  • Monique 7

    The problem is more--what if blue-eyed blondes ONLY appeared wearing Oktoberfest dresses? I'm hoping now that there's a Feature black woman for Genesis3 we'll see a lot more dark skin in promos.

    I agree. Considering we only get ONE official "7" figure that is a black woman, they need to stay clear of stereotypes. It would be a different story if we had a more equal representation of characters of different races. But since we've gotten TWENTY THREE white "7 figures" so far and only ONE black character, there doesn't need be any stereotypes attached to the ONE black character's bundle. 

    What about Kalea and Kimo? Polynisian isn't exactly known for looking ghostly pale.

    I'm not sure what your point is. I didn't count Kalea, Kimo, Lee, or Mei Lin as part of the 23 - as I only counted the white figures. 

    Lucian
    Lilith 
    Sunny 
    Tween Ryan 
    Tween Julie 
    Kenji 
    Aiko 
    Ivan 
    Rune 
    Izabella 
    Guy 
    Girl 
    Gianni 
    Gia

    Leo
    Olympia 
    Michael 
    Arabella 
    Teen Josie 
    Karen 
    Bethany 
    Eva 
    Victoria 

    To be fair there are a couple of characters, like Sunny, who's ethnicity is a bit less clear, but for the most part the VAST majority of them are white. 

     

     

     

    By

    3Diva 3Diva December 2016 in The Commons
  • Trying to setup a morph to morph transition/controller.

    I have the models morphs saved as a "Properties Preset"... For a Gen3 model. (Because it just sets the sliders to the desired morphs.) They can also esialy be found in a location that I can find in Daz3D. They show in "Saved Files->Presets->Properties", in the smart content.

    1: Load Gen3Female {I now see, whatever this default chick is. She is not Victoria 7.}

    2: Apply/Load my presets for (Girl A) {I now see Girl-A} 

    3: Goto "Parameters" window and set the window to "Edit Mode", from the menu.

    4: Create my "Girl-A" control by using "Create new property", using default settings.

    5: Move the slider to 100%, and do an "ERC Freeze", so the morph actually works. Min:0.0, Max1.0, as percent.

    6: Restore the model, repeat 2-5 for "Girl-B".

    7: Make a new control, again, for the "Mixer"...

    8: Select "Show in Property Hierarchy"... For that new mixer control.

    9: I set Girl-A to 100% and put her on "1st stage (add/subtract)", with ERC "Delta Add" as the type.

    10: I set Girl-B to 100% and put her on "2nd stage (add/subtract)", with ERC "Subtract" as the type.

    Now, when I set the "Mixer" to 0, and Girl-B to 100%... Moving "Mixer" up to 50%, mixes 50% of Girl-A and Girl-B. Going up to 100% mixer, I get Girl-A 100% and 0% for Girl-B... (Perfect, but sort-of backwards, and I am sure I didn't do it quite right.)

    There wasn't a dedicated "Additive" and "Subtractive" section... Both are the same section, with a couple of options for both. However, there are two individual sections.

    Now the million-dollar question...

    Where the hell are these controls saved, so I can delete them, when done. (Deleting them from here will only delete them from this project/model. As soon as I open daz again, they are all still here. {The ones I was instructed to "save morph asset" for. These I created above, I am sure will disapear as soon as daz closes, which is what I want them to do. It is all the others that I made before, while following the tutorials and instructions, which I do NOT want lingering around.)

    By

    JD_Mortal JD_Mortal December 2016 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7

    VHP3D Angelique      Soleil Hair       M-65 Jacket

    Well, she didn't look like the promo to me, so I loaded up G3F and applied the morphs, then loaded up V7 (from scratch, not on the other figure) and applied the morphs. You can compare.

    First is on Gen3F. Just an upper shot.

    Second is Gen3F, Face Front.

    Third, compare that with Victoria 7, Face Front. The expressions don't do quite the same btw. I had to reduce the amount, they react more easily on V7. That was the main difference I noticed.

    Fourth, side view on Gen3F.  (I personally don't like her from the side.)

    Fifth, side view on Victoria 7. I noticed the nose tip is very slightly more tipped, and there is slightly more space between the nose and upper lip, with slightly more indentation. Not much.

    By

    Novica Novica December 2016 in Art Studio
  • The OMG It is 2017 This thread's end is Nigh Complaint Thread.

    anybody makin cawffee?  need a reboot ... Zzzzzz

     

    Bit late for Quaffee. Currently drinkig a can of Fosters (the Australian for gnats pee...)

     

    heard Australia brews a victoria bitter  lol

    By

    Mistara Mistara December 2016 in The Commons
  • Characters! Your Renders

    Amazing collection you've put together here Novica! yes

    I don't post much images on the forums, but as I mostly render single character portrait style renders, I'd like to contribute with a few of my gallery images. If they don't meet the standards for this thread's purpose, please feel free to ignore them.

    Draupadi for Geneis 3 Female(s) (not to point finger at Sonja, but she's spelled Draupadi, not Draupardi. wink ) Here showing off some of the more exotic make up options.

    EJ Atsuko is my most rendered model and I see she's already listed twice, but if there's room for one more of her, that's my latest with her, using N.G.S. Anagenessis 2 - Revolution on her skin.

    Three characters I didn't see in the list:

    FWSA Piper HD for Victoria 7 and her jewelry (sporting some of her special make up options)

    Hag Witch HD 

    VYK Bessie 

    Edit: Noticed the request for alphabetical listing.

    Nice! I hope more HD figures are on the horizon from Daz/vendors. Also, @isidorn please check your messages. smiley

    By

    dawnblade dawnblade December 2016 in Art Studio
  • Monique 7

    I remember, 4 months or so after Monique 6 came out, Victoria 7 was introduced, maybe Victoria 8 in March Madness? 

    Nice character, btw.

    Please... NO!!!

    Not 8, not 8, not8...

    Not yet. crying

    By

    AnotherUserName AnotherUserName December 2016 in The Commons
  • Monique 7

    I remember, 4 months or so after Monique 6 came out, Victoria 7 was introduced, maybe Victoria 8 in March Madness? 

    Nice character, btw.

    By

    jag11 jag11 December 2016 in The Commons
  • *CLOSED* RRRR Alternative Holidays Render Contest

    Totte #5 

    #5182 Signs of Protest (#19454)
    #3245 Lone Wolf for Genesis (#13428)
    #4105 OOT Styles for Dark Sisterhood for Genesis 2 Female(s) (#19472)
    #4466 Queen's Chamber Bundle (#17945)  {
        Adrianna for Victoria 6 (#16891)
        DM's Queen's Chamber (#17719)
        DM's Queen's Chamber Poses (#17720)
        Briar Princess For Genesis 2 Female(s) (#17899)
    }

    Also Used:
    Genesis + Doyle
    G2F + MeHoo HD + Shaving Kit
    2 x G2F + Coleraine Hair 
    G2F + Joanie HD + Portia Hair + Unshaven2 + H&C Sleepwear
    Puss Ib Boots Castle


    Shaders Used:
    Iray Converter for Genesis
    EcVh0 Daily Cloth Shader
    JG Metal and Gemstones
    PBS Shaders Vol 3
    JM Human Shaders
    Subsurface Workshop
    UHT2 Hair Salon

    Shaving Day

    In memory of the vikings, who shaved off their winter beards at the spring equinox, the Royal family in great Britain started hold a Gods shave the King festival, that later turned into God save the King. Now, having a Queen on the throne for so long, the traditions still continues.

    By

    Totte Totte December 2016 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.