• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • All things The Witcher...

    Ok, so what hair is used in Triss' promo ???

     

    By

    glaseye glaseye March 2017 in The Commons
  • All things The Witcher...

    Kayleyss did it again; did we already have Geralt and Ciri:

    https://www.daz3d.com/hunt-or-be-hunted-bundle -- https://www.daz3d.com/gwennili-hd-for-victoria-7

    And now Yennefer and Triss:

    https://www.daz3d.com/jenn-hd-for-victoria-7 -- https://www.daz3d.com/trish-hd-for-victoria-7

    Yes, I'm a witcher (game) fan; those characters do appeal to me... decisions, decisions....

    - low budget

    - high usability (for me, as I've already made several witcher inspired renders, and have more ideas...)

    - MM = extra discount now

    - still a low budget

    Ok, in the cart... now only press that  checkout button.....

     

     

    By

    glaseye glaseye March 2017 in The Commons
  • How can I install & use Technophilia Retro Gynoids V1,V2, V3

    I've been bringing a lot of older stuff into Iray on my art thread here. Check the last few pages for notes on how that's going with Victoria 3. I just checked, and I do have Gynoids. I've been wanting to play with those. May try them in Iray this weekend.

    Looks like they are for Victoria 4. Try loading the textures onto her and rendering to see how bad it looks. Then apply the default Uber base shader. Sometimes that's all it needs. Other items need to be totally reshaded. There are many great shaders out there. For the metals. I highly recommend Mec4D's PBS Shaders. Volume 1 has a ton of them, Volume 2 is more varied. 

    EDIT: You could try Anagenessis Shaders, they work well on Generation 4 figures, but I'm not sure how they will make the metal look.

    By

    Llynara Llynara March 2017 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Does rendering remove $$$ Guilt? (MM related, sorta)

    i have stuff purchased in 2001 that i have never used :) ,,,, and all years since. I do wonder why I bought the stuff. Seemed like a great thing at the time. 
    Yes, it seems more of a collector than user. 
    Also why I just did a render with Victoria 1 laugh and am starting to go back to the old purchases. 
    Will I buy more. Probably

    By

    daveso daveso March 2017 in The Commons
  • Chart for compatibility better than chart for compatibility

    There's this: https://www.daz3d.com/compatibility-matrix

    Which is cool and useful, but needs updating. I submitted a ticket to Daz and they got it and said they can't make any promises.

    I was thinking of a better chart where it has the TITLE genesis and across, (alphabetically) lists ALL the names of figures that are derivative of that main model.

    It'd be tough to create at first, but once the database was set, it would be fairly easy to populate when a new figure comes out.

    - It'd be helpful for buyers so they know what they own will be compatible with what (generation of) figure

    - improves your ability to buy in a lane if you're collecting products behind a favorite icon.

    although it's pretty clear that "Geneva for Stephanie 4" requires Stephanie 4 base, but sometimes there's a genesis 2 listed which means it's not so pigeon holed,

    OR you can't assume just because the number is high it'll work with your genesis 2 or 3.

    Also would open up a new sale avenue and bundle: Multiple figures based on one main icon on sale at once.

    " Get all Michael 7-based figures" or "Pick any three Victoria-based figures for only $XX.xx" Click here to see the list...

    Would also create a new way to sort store items..."by figure "would have a new option to actually 'name the figure'.

    -----------------------------------------------------

    I see the page being a horizontal spread   Genesis 2: Bobby 4 followed by Maddie 12 etc

    then there's a drop down or vertical list under each name saying "Ryan for Bobby 4"  "Cody for Bobby 4"

     

    By

    Griffin Avid Griffin Avid March 2017 in Product Suggestions
  • Jenn HD Trish HD

    Oh My Goodness!! Kayleyss has done it again! 

    The amazing level of detail in these two HD characters is breath-taking! Jenn and Trish both look INCREDIBLE! Absolutely gorgeous detail work. Bravo, Keyleyss! 

     

    I know. I don't usually pick up females anymore but these two are just gorgeous. I wish I hadn't spent so much lately, but they both went in the wishlist for later ;).

    Laurie

    By

    AllenArt AllenArt March 2017 in The Commons
  • Jenn HD Trish HD

    I have one of Kayleyss's other characters Gwennili and she's amazingly detailed and by far my favorite character - so I wouldn't worry about the darkness "hiding" anything, as, from what I've seen with Gwennili, that PA does amazing work and doesn't try to get away with hiding any defaults or anything like that. From my experience, the PA does work of the highest caliber. 

    Yes I agree I have Gwenbleiz - awesome work, I just find the promos tend to make me slide past the character hard to explain exactly what it is.

    Same here - I don't even recall having seen these characters at all, despite I check the new items in the store every day. I do have her Tara&Sachra and Gwennili characters though and they look great though maybe a bit ordinary (well not Sachra I admit lol).

    By

    Taoz Taoz March 2017 in The Commons
  • Jenn HD Trish HD

    I have one of Kayleyss's other characters Gwennili and she's amazingly detailed and by far my favorite character - so I wouldn't worry about the darkness "hiding" anything, as, from what I've seen with Gwennili, that PA does amazing work and doesn't try to get away with hiding any defaults or anything like that. From my experience, the PA does work of the highest caliber. 

    Yes I agree I have Gwenbleiz - awesome work, I just find the promos tend to make me slide past the character hard to explain exactly what it is.

    By

    scorpio scorpio March 2017 in The Commons
  • Art of the Promo

    When I saw that promo image for the water, over at DA, I knew it would be an insta-buy for me. Reality have me waiting for money that comes tomorrow, but it's safely in my cart until then.

    Today this image made me laugh when I looked through the promos for Kayleyss' new character Trish.

     

    Never underestimate the power of cute fluffy little things! Have to love the Pweek heart

    This one, featuring both of Kayleyss' new characters is also great. The Witcher character (I forgot his DAZ name) and his lady friend hiding behind the knocked over throne. laugh

    hahah I came here to post this one! :D I looked at the promo image 3 times before I realized that there where two characters hiding behind the chair. lol Love it! Epic show down about to commence! :)

    By

    3Diva 3Diva March 2017 in Art Studio
  • Jenn HD Trish HD

    I have one of Kayleyss's other characters Gwennili and she's amazingly detailed and by far my favorite character - so I wouldn't worry about the darkness "hiding" anything, as, from what I've seen with Gwennili, that PA does amazing work and doesn't try to get away with hiding any defaults or anything like that. From my experience, the PA does work of the highest caliber. 

    By

    3Diva 3Diva March 2017 in The Commons
  • Jenn HD Trish HD

    Oh My Goodness!! Kayleyss has done it again! 

    The amazing level of detail in these two HD characters is breath-taking! Jenn and Trish both look INCREDIBLE! Absolutely gorgeous detail work. Bravo, Keyleyss! 

     

    By

    3Diva 3Diva March 2017 in The Commons
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 8

    She is a great contribution in the gene pool!

    Did anyone notice the line going through the bottom lip, the very bottom of it-  of the new Trish character? You can see it in the main promo, and the first promo of the second row of the thumbnails. It's on Jenn too. 

    You are right. That looks unusual. Both characters are from the same vendor.

    By

    barbult barbult March 2017 in Art Studio
  • Art of the Promo

    When I saw that promo image for the water, over at DA, I knew it would be an insta-buy for me. Reality have me waiting for money that comes tomorrow, but it's safely in my cart until then.

    Today this image made me laugh when I looked through the promos for Kayleyss' new character Trish.

    Never underestimate the power of cute fluffy little things! Have to love the Pweek heart

    This one, featuring both of Kayleyss' new characters is also great. The Witcher character (I forgot his DAZ name) and his lady friend hiding behind the knocked over throne. laugh

    By

    isidorn isidorn March 2017 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 8

    She is a great contribution in the gene pool!

    Did anyone notice the line going through the bottom lip, the very bottom of it-  of the new Trish character? You can see it in the main promo, and the first promo of the second row of the thumbnails. It's on Jenn too. 

    By

    Novica Novica March 2017 in Art Studio
  • Who is this character?

    Greetings,

    Google Image Search is your friend.

    The image is Titania.  The listing claims the character to be Victoria 7, actually. :-)

    --  Morgan

    p.s. Sorry about the thread necro; it was a left-over tab from weeks ago, and I was curious. :)

    Would make sense since Azariah is for G3. ;)

    By

    Lissa_xyz Lissa_xyz March 2017 in The Commons
  • Who is this character?

    Greetings,

    Google Image Search is your friend.

    The image is Titania.  The listing claims the character to be Victoria 7, actually. :-)

    --  Morgan

    p.s. Sorry about the thread necro; it was a left-over tab from weeks ago, and I was curious. :)

    By

    CypherFOX CypherFOX March 2017 in The Commons
  • 3D Art FREEBIE CHALLENGE-MARCH 2017- WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! KISS THE BLARNEY STONE -Entries Thread Only

    The Results of Kissing the Blarney Stone

    Rendered with 3Delight. Post work done was to add signature.

    Freebies:

    Environment: mushrooms * fennjas mushrooms by Fennja.

    Environment:Grounds * Vikike's Ground 01 by vikike176.
    Environment:mushrooms * Fennjas Mushrooms for DAZ Studio 4.8 and up by DollyGirl13.
    Environment:Pot of Gold * St. Patrick day by dorkatiGHD.
    Environment:Rainbow Morphing Rainbow by mostdigitalcreations. 19th down
    Environment:Rocks * Rocks by Yughues aka Nobiax.
    Environment:Treeandflowers * Forgetmenot by Poisen.
    G2F: Wings * Pixie Wings for V4 by Paul J. Zanca. Character
    G2F:Hair Short Hair Evolution by Kozaburo.
    G2F:Pose * Beach sport poses by peteg.
    G2F:Pose * G2M Conversation poses by peteg.
    G2F:Shoes * G2F Oriental Outfit by wilmap.
    M4:Character Leprechaun M4 by mmalbert redeyecat.
    M4:Character * 182 Morphs for Victoria 4 182 Morphs for Victoria 4 by DieTrying.
    M4:Clothing * 18th century suit by Varsel.
    M4:Hair * Hero hair by iceboy.
    M4:Pipe Smoking Set by MostDigitalCreations. 12th down
    M4:Staff * Wizard Staff by Christel.
    Shader: Walking Stick * Iray Nobiax Shaders by kaz42.

    * - Free Registration Required

    M4, Genesis 2 Female, Persian Beauty Outfit and Toulouse Hair are all no counts.  The following items are no longer available. Sorry to see runtimedna's freebies located in their forums have been lost.

    Cat:         Mesky Mesky & Blackie by Ynaelis3D.
    Environment:Background      backgrounds by Himmel.
    G2F:Hat        Empress Headdress by Chi Studios.
    M4:Character        M4 - Curtis by Structure.
    M4:Clothing         Morphing St Pat Hat by Deerpath.

    By

    DollyGirl DollyGirl March 2017 in Freebies
  • 3D Art FREEBIE CHALLENGE-MARCH 2017- KISS THE BLARNEY STONE-Main Thread

    The Results of Kissing the Blarney Stone

    Rendered with 3Delight. Post work done was to add signature.

    Freebies:

    Environment: mushrooms * fennjas mushrooms by Fennja.

    Environment:Grounds * Vikike's Ground 01 by vikike176.
    Environment:mushrooms * Fennjas Mushrooms for DAZ Studio 4.8 and up by DollyGirl13.
    Environment:Pot of Gold * St. Patrick day by dorkatiGHD.
    Environment:Rainbow Morphing Rainbow by mostdigitalcreations. 19th down
    Environment:Rocks * Rocks by Yughues aka Nobiax.
    Environment:Treeandflowers * Forgetmenot by Poisen.
    G2F: Wings * Pixie Wings for V4 by Paul J. Zanca. Character
    G2F:Hair Short Hair Evolution by Kozaburo.
    G2F:Pose * Beach sport poses by peteg.
    G2F:Pose * G2M Conversation poses by peteg.
    G2F:Shoes * G2F Oriental Outfit by wilmap.
    M4:Character Leprechaun M4 by mmalbert redeyecat.
    M4:Character * 182 Morphs for Victoria 4 182 Morphs for Victoria 4 by DieTrying.
    M4:Clothing * 18th century suit by Varsel.
    M4:Hair * Hero hair by iceboy.
    M4:Pipe Smoking Set by MostDigitalCreations. 12th down
    M4:Staff * Wizard Staff by Christel.
    Shader: Walking Stick * Iray Nobiax Shaders by kaz42.

    * - Free Registration Required

    M4, Genesis 2 Female, Persian Beauty Outfit and Toulouse Hair are all no counts.  The following items are no longer available. Sorry to see runtimedna's freebies located in their forums have been lost.

    Cat:         Mesky Mesky & Blackie by Ynaelis3D.
    Environment:Background      backgrounds by Himmel.
    G2F:Hat        Empress Headdress by Chi Studios.
    M4:Character        M4 - Curtis by Structure.
    M4:Clothing         Morphing St Pat Hat by Deerpath.

    Great render, Dollygirl.  All links check out!

    Please Move to the Entries Thread!

     

    By

    Knittingmommy Knittingmommy March 2017 in Freebies
  • 3D Art FREEBIE CHALLENGE-MARCH 2017- KISS THE BLARNEY STONE-Main Thread

    The Results of Kissing the Blarney Stone

    Rendered with 3Delight. Post work done was to add signature.

    Freebies:

    Environment: mushrooms * fennjas mushrooms by Fennja.

    Environment:Grounds * Vikike's Ground 01 by vikike176.
    Environment:mushrooms * Fennjas Mushrooms for DAZ Studio 4.8 and up by DollyGirl13.
    Environment:Pot of Gold * St. Patrick day by dorkatiGHD.
    Environment:Rainbow Morphing Rainbow by mostdigitalcreations. 19th down
    Environment:Rocks * Rocks by Yughues aka Nobiax.
    Environment:Treeandflowers * Forgetmenot by Poisen.
    G2F: Wings * Pixie Wings for V4 by Paul J. Zanca. Character
    G2F:Hair Short Hair Evolution by Kozaburo.
    G2F:Pose * Beach sport poses by peteg.
    G2F:Pose * G2M Conversation poses by peteg.
    G2F:Shoes * G2F Oriental Outfit by wilmap.
    M4:Character Leprechaun M4 by mmalbert redeyecat.
    M4:Character * 182 Morphs for Victoria 4 182 Morphs for Victoria 4 by DieTrying.
    M4:Clothing * 18th century suit by Varsel.
    M4:Hair * Hero hair by iceboy.
    M4:Pipe Smoking Set by MostDigitalCreations. 12th down
    M4:Staff * Wizard Staff by Christel.
    Shader: Walking Stick * Iray Nobiax Shaders by kaz42.

    * - Free Registration Required

    M4, Genesis 2 Female, Persian Beauty Outfit and Toulouse Hair are all no counts.  The following items are no longer available. Sorry to see runtimedna's freebies located in their forums have been lost.

    Cat:         Mesky Mesky & Blackie by Ynaelis3D.
    Environment:Background      backgrounds by Himmel.
    G2F:Hat        Empress Headdress by Chi Studios.
    M4:Character        M4 - Curtis by Structure.
    M4:Clothing         Morphing St Pat Hat by Deerpath.

    By

    DollyGirl DollyGirl March 2017 in Freebies
  • After a so long time ... a new Cookie Character

    The release of "SugarCookie" today was really a big surprise. After a few years without any chararacter release for this cutie a new life sign. I have asked Lady Littlefox several times for a updated Cookie (and Chip), but I understand her point, that Toon Characters are not the best selling items.

    And unfortunately, she is right, as you could finally find again with the release of Toon Generations 2.0 or Star 2.0 for Genesis 3. Toon characters are always a welcome change for a few days. But it is also much more artistic to render the tens of thousands of easily clad Victoria, than a really good toon picture. For that one must have ideas.

    Thanks to 3D-GHDesign and Dream9Studiosm that you never give up with Cookie and thanks for the release.

    By

    RCTSpanky RCTSpanky March 2017 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.