• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Michael 8 Pro Bundle - Where are his Anatomical Elements?

    It appears that I do have it installed. I just noticed that Victoria 8 is missing her Elements as well. I bought the Pro Bundle. It says it is installed, but again, the only thing in the content library that I can see are the eyelashes.

    I restarted and still can't see the Elements of either M8 or V8 :(

     

    By

    tristanthorne1997 tristanthorne1997 December 2017 in New Users
  • Ice Dragon Art WIP's

    Jepes Dance of the Veils for V8 - This is a stunning piece fo work, the veils are gorgeous!

    Oooo...beautiful! I love this image.

    Tricia

    By

    Stormlyght Stormlyght December 2017 in Art Studio
  • Not To Worry, Friend, "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Well, that happened. Going to hate looking at the bank balance on Monday morning. Beans this week for sure, and forget about Christmas gifts, LOL. I'm just going to start telling people that I joined a bizarre digital Barbie cult that forces me to arise early from my slumber to check sales and entices me on Saturday nights with glitches, taking all my money so I can worship at the feet of our goddess Victoria and her steadfast companion, Michael.

    Funny...hahaha Good explaination. :)

    By

    Liana_1796711 Liana_1796711 December 2017 in The Commons
  • RRRR - What can go wrong? Render Contest

    GReat ones, @Luci45 and @Totte! Here's my first...

    Tag: Chameo #01

    Title: Bedazzled

    Mickey was beginning to regret getting that Bedazzler for the girls for Christmas...

    Used:

    • DAZ Horse Jepe's Jewels and Tears for Victoria 4 - Genesis 2 Female for Daz Studio2 Pro Bundle
    • Hot Cabana Wear
    • Boudoir Secrets
    • Taylor for Stephanie 6
    • FWSA Amalthea for Ninive 6
    • Ceremonial Horse Armor
    • Michael 7
    • Nature Shaders

    Also Used:

    • Sparkle Hair
    • Chace Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s) and Genesis 2 Female(s)
    • Woodland Realm Playset One
    • Jeans and Button Up Outfit for Genesis 3 Male(s)

    By

    Chameo Chameo December 2017 in Art Studio
  • Specific fashion model style characters?

    I think some Victoria Secret models would be nice

    By

    andrushuk1 andrushuk1 December 2017 in Product Suggestions
  • RRRR - What can go wrong? Render Contest

    Here is what I did:

    I copied from my DAZ "Orders" listing into Notepad.  So that means nothing from Rendo or anyplace else is in here. I don't have a speadsheet program so I copied / pasted the notepad listing into Google Sheets to get the numbers.  I used the  Random.org above and here are my pulls:

    819    Myrddin Outfit for Genesis 3 Male(s)    
    824    Spanish Rose -- Chalet de Sevilla                                
    056    FWSA Hannah HD for Victoria 7
    783    Hervor

    This is my first attempt here and I have no clue what I'm going to do... What could possibly go wrong? Hahaha!

    Welcome to the fun!

    By

    Totte Totte December 2017 in Art Studio
  • RRRR - What can go wrong? Render Contest

    Here is what I did:

    I copied from my DAZ "Orders" listing into Notepad.  So that means nothing from Rendo or anyplace else is in here. I don't have a speadsheet program so I copied / pasted the notepad listing into Google Sheets to get the numbers.  I used the  Random.org above and here are my pulls:

    819    Myrddin Outfit for Genesis 3 Male(s)    
    824    Spanish Rose -- Chalet de Sevilla                                
    056    FWSA Hannah HD for Victoria 7
    783    Hervor

    This is my first attempt here and I have no clue what I'm going to do... What could possibly go wrong? Hahaha!

    By

    ItsCeo ItsCeo December 2017 in Art Studio
  • Invite suggestions for character sets for people of Central American heritage

    Perhaps Benita or Nyarai? 

    By

    3Diva 3Diva December 2017 in The Commons
  • Not To Worry, Friend, "There's Always Another Sale™"

    LOL thanks. I could just see us all going door to door, asking people if they know about our lords and saviors, Victoria and Michael. Except that would never work because we're too busy shopping!

    FSMC- I'm in the same boat. Had a little windfall that suddenly disappeared between last Satuday night and this one! 

    By

    Llynara Llynara December 2017 in The Commons
  • Not To Worry, Friend, "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Well, that happened. Going to hate looking at the bank balance on Monday morning. Beans this week for sure, and forget about Christmas gifts, LOL. I'm just going to start telling people that I joined a bizarre digital Barbie cult that forces me to arise early from my slumber to check sales and entices me on Saturday nights with glitches, taking all my money so I can worship at the feet of our goddess Victoria and her steadfast companion, Michael.

    LMAO! yeah, I just put several hundred in my paypal account for a holiday purchase......guess I need to replace that now. I quickly named my Victorias after my GF so she doesn't get mad at how much time I spend with them, LOL.

    By

    FSMCDesigns FSMCDesigns December 2017 in The Commons
  • Not To Worry, Friend, "There's Always Another Sale™"

    LMAO that's the best description of us ever. 

    Well, that happened. Going to hate looking at the bank balance on Monday morning. Beans this week for sure, and forget about Christmas gifts, LOL. I'm just going to start telling people that I joined a bizarre digital Barbie cult that forces me to arise early from my slumber to check sales and entices me on Saturday nights with glitches, taking all my money so I can worship at the feet of our goddess Victoria and her steadfast companion, Michael.

     

    By

    jakiblue jakiblue December 2017 in The Commons
  • Not To Worry, Friend, "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Well, that happened. Going to hate looking at the bank balance on Monday morning. Beans this week for sure, and forget about Christmas gifts, LOL. I'm just going to start telling people that I joined a bizarre digital Barbie cult that forces me to arise early from my slumber to check sales and entices me on Saturday nights with glitches, taking all my money so I can worship at the feet of our goddess Victoria and her steadfast companion, Michael.

    There's no way to upvote posts here, right? Because I'd upvote the hell outta that! :D

    By

    pinkcheesecake pinkcheesecake December 2017 in The Commons
  • Not To Worry, Friend, "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Well, that happened. Going to hate looking at the bank balance on Monday morning. Beans this week for sure, and forget about Christmas gifts, LOL. I'm just going to start telling people that I joined a bizarre digital Barbie cult that forces me to arise early from my slumber to check sales and entices me on Saturday nights with glitches, taking all my money so I can worship at the feet of our goddess Victoria and her steadfast companion, Michael.

    By

    Llynara Llynara December 2017 in The Commons
  • Ice Dragon Art WIP's

    Jepes Dance of the Veils for V8 - This is a stunning piece fo work, the veils are gorgeous!

    By

    IceDragonArt IceDragonArt December 2017 in Art Studio
  • Dforce Simulation Question

    I used the dynamic clothing system in poser to drape clothes for Daz, and now that Daz has Dforce it makes it so much easier! I've been playing around with it for a bit, but I do have one question. In poser, I was able to remove poly points if, for instance, I was draping a sleeveless gown, I removed the uppermost poly layer from the simulation and the item worked great. Is there a way to do this with dforce too? Because all my sleeveless dresses are falling off Victoria! I would appreciate any help!

    Thank you!  

    By

    Arah3D Arah3D December 2017 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Help Needed: Jepe's WonderSheetZ for Victoria 7

    So I bot Jepe's WonderSheetZ for Victoria 7.  It looks like it will be really cool, but I can't get over half of the shaders and none of the presets to work.  How does this thing work?  Are there instructions anyplace?  Basically all I can get is either black on one side and color on another, or translucent that you cannot change the color on?  I don't get it.  I know there is a way all this stuff is supposed to work, but how?

    By

    ItsCeo ItsCeo December 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • RRRR - What can go wrong? Render Contest

    Pull #2


    #3465 M4 Combat Shirt (Rendo)
    #6850 Your Move Poses for Victoria 6 and Michael 6 (#17994)
    #4515 Pretty in Pink (#9557) 
    #2708 Headphones (#14912)
    LB#1: #4382 Pharaohs of the Sun for Genesis Female (#14173)
    LB#2: #2644 Hagane Outfit for Genesis 2 Female(s) (#19641)
    LB#3: #804 Car Roland (#16337)
    Random numbers generated Dec 2 2017 at 22:42:23 by www.psychicscience.org  
    Free educational resources for parapsychology and psychical research.

     Yah!! This will be fun! I just saw something on TV that then this pull, I think I know what to do here ;-)

    By

    Totte Totte December 2017 in Art Studio
  • RRRR - What can go wrong? Render Contest

    Tag: Totte#01 

    #1 3584 Maxim HD for Michael 6 (#18623)
    #2 1837 Easy Environments Eternal Sands (#15599)
    #3 3607 Mech Vardon (#19524)
    #4 814 Caribbean Queen Hair (#14035)
    LB #1: 6298 Ultimate Natural for Victoria 6 Body (#19980)
    LB #2: 4395 Pillows (#11484)
    LB #3: 4319 Parkside Tube Station (#13494)

    Also used:
    Grantham Hall suit + Tropical Weight - Wanted Dead or Alive (Derby Hat) + Unshaven2
    V6 + Nox Aetema + Tangerine Hair 
    V7 + Amanda + Nomad + Perfect 10 Poses
    Saba'a Alkair Iray (palm trees)
    dForce on the falling piece
    Ladder from ToolGirl which the falling piece is on.
    UVLayout to UVMap the falling piece


    Shaders Used:
    Human Shaders
    SubSurface Workshop
    UHT2 Ultra Salon
    Daily Cloth Shader

    They only have one job

    The billboard company decided to save money by only use half the amount of recommended glue.

     

    By

    Totte Totte December 2017 in Art Studio
  • Where to get G8 Anatomical Elements?

    Hey,

    I just bought Victoria 8.

    Then I realized, I don't have the genitalia 8, I only have for G3 female, so where do I get only the genitalia for G8F ? I know if I buy the whole pro package, I will get it, but I think it's way too much only for the genitalia.

    By

    skinwalker skinwalker December 2017 in New Users
  • Thank you Faber Inc.!

    The poses don't just have problms with the hands, its other things as well. It seems to me there was very little attention paid to them and then QA juist didn't check them.

    With the hands for some reason the Carpels have been moved which results in some odd finger overcrossing. A couple of examples.

    You have to compare apples with apples it was made for male figures not females ! be a bit fare !

    The images show the Shades of Blue poses for the G8female and Victoria 8, I won't buy from a vendor whose product I do have is so messed up, for all I know the male ones just released are done in a similarly bad way. Unfortunately I didn't realise what a mess they were until it was too late to return them, but as I stated I won't buy from that vendor again.

     No I haven't put in a ticket in my experience there's little point, the last ticket I put in about an item that wasn't working got the answer that there was no problem on their end although Daz Steve had already replied in a thread that files were missing

    By

    scorpio scorpio December 2017 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.