• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Duplicate formulas found in files....

    Hi
    I'd really really appreciated if you help me.
    I see this error log every time when I open specific data.
    What should I do for fix this issue?

    I always see the pop up about this.
    Duplicate formulas found in files.

    Make sure that the content is properly installed. See the log file for more details.

     

    ----------------------------------------------------log------------------------------------------------------


    2019-12-03 08:20:54.588 *** Scene Cleared ***
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.389 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/PHMMouthRealismHD.dsf#PHMMouthRealismHD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zen3D/Tara/a0005-head.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.400 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: lHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lHeel?center_point/x in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zen3D/Tara/a0005-body.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.400 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: lHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lHeel?center_point/y in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zen3D/Tara/a0005-body.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.408 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: lHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lHeel?center_point/z in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zen3D/Tara/a0005-body.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.408 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: lHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lHeel?end_point/x in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zen3D/Tara/a0005-body.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.416 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: lHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lHeel?end_point/y in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zen3D/Tara/a0005-body.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.417 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: lHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lHeel?end_point/z in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zen3D/Tara/a0005-body.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.426 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: rHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rHeel?center_point/x in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zen3D/Tara/a0005-body.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.426 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: rHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rHeel?center_point/y in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zen3D/Tara/a0005-body.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.434 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: rHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rHeel?center_point/z in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zen3D/Tara/a0005-body.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.434 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: rHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rHeel?end_point/x in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zen3D/Tara/a0005-body.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.442 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: rHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rHeel?end_point/y in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zen3D/Tara/a0005-body.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.442 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: rHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rHeel?end_point/z in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zen3D/Tara/a0005-body.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.465 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/PHMMouthRealismHD.dsf#PHMMouthRealismHD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zen3D/Tara/a0005-body.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.494 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Mei%20Lin%208/FHMMeiLin8.dsf#FHMMeiLin8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/vincent_xyooj21/Hyorin/FHMHyorin.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.521 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Mei%20Lin%208/FBMMeiLin8.dsf#FBMMeiLin8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/vincent_xyooj21/Hyorin/FBMHyorin.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:04.591 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/SickleYield2017/UniversalBreastHelper/PBMSYUBHGiantAll_proj.dsf#PBMSYUBHGiantAll_proj?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/SickleYield2017/UniversalBreastHelper/PBMSYUBHGiantAll.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:06.658 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/mousso/Lexy/Lexy%20Body.dsf#Lexy%20Body?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Mousso/Lexy/Lexy.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:08.164 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%208/FBMVictoria8.dsf#FBMVictoria8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/FWSA/Calla/FBM-FWSACallaG8.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:09.355 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5995): Duplicate formula found linking xOrigin & Cheeks Size (Alt) in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/DogZ&Zev0/200 Plus/Cheeks Size (Alt).dsf.
    2019-12-03 08:21:09.355 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5996):     owner: Genesis8Female
    2019-12-03 08:21:09.355 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5997):     output: lNasolabialLower:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lNasolabialLower?center_point/x
    2019-12-03 08:21:09.363 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5998):     input: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DogZ%26Zev0/200%20Plus/Cheeks%20Size%20%28Alt%29.dsf#Cheeks%20Size?value
    2019-12-03 08:21:09.425 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5995): Duplicate formula found linking yOrigin & Cheeks Size (Alt) in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/DogZ&Zev0/200 Plus/Cheeks Size (Alt).dsf.
    2019-12-03 08:21:09.425 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5996):     owner: Genesis8Female
    2019-12-03 08:21:09.433 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5997):     output: lNasolabialLower:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lNasolabialLower?center_point/y
    2019-12-03 08:21:09.433 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5998):     input: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DogZ%26Zev0/200%20Plus/Cheeks%20Size%20%28Alt%29.dsf#Cheeks%20Size?value
    2019-12-03 08:21:09.495 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5995): Duplicate formula found linking zOrigin & Cheeks Size (Alt) in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/DogZ&Zev0/200 Plus/Cheeks Size (Alt).dsf.
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.487 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5996):     owner: Genesis8Female
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.496 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5997):     output: lCheekUpperInner:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lCheekUpperInner?center_point/y
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.496 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5998):     input: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DogZ%26Zev0/200%20Plus/Cheeks%20Size%20%28Alt%29.dsf#Cheeks%20Size?value
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.557 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5995): Duplicate formula found linking zOrigin & Cheeks Size (Alt) in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/DogZ&Zev0/200 Plus/Cheeks Size (Alt).dsf.
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.566 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5996):     owner: Genesis8Female
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.566 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5997):     output: lCheekUpperInner:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lCheekUpperInner?center_point/z
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.566 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5998):     input: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DogZ%26Zev0/200%20Plus/Cheeks%20Size%20%28Alt%29.dsf#Cheeks%20Size?value
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.634 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5995): Duplicate formula found linking xEnd & Cheeks Size (Alt) in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/DogZ&Zev0/200 Plus/Cheeks Size (Alt).dsf.
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.634 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5996):     owner: Genesis8Female
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.634 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5997):     output: lCheekUpperInner:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lCheekUpperInner?end_point/x
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.643 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5998):     input: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DogZ%26Zev0/200%20Plus/Cheeks%20Size%20%28Alt%29.dsf#Cheeks%20Size?value
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.705 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5995): Duplicate formula found linking yEnd & Cheeks Size (Alt) in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/DogZ&Zev0/200 Plus/Cheeks Size (Alt).dsf.
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.705 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5996):     owner: Genesis8Female
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.713 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5997):     output: lCheekUpperInner:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lCheekUpperInner?end_point/y
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.713 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5998):     input: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DogZ%26Zev0/200%20Plus/Cheeks%20Size%20%28Alt%29.dsf#Cheeks%20Size?value
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.775 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5995): Duplicate formula found linking zEnd & Cheeks Size (Alt) in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/DogZ&Zev0/200 Plus/Cheeks Size (Alt).dsf.
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.784 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5996):     owner: Genesis8Female
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.784 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5997):     output: lCheekUpperInner:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lCheekUpperInner?end_point/z
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.784 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5998):     input: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DogZ%26Zev0/200%20Plus/Cheeks%20Size%20%28Alt%29.dsf#Cheeks%20Size?value
    2019-12-03 08:21:12.853 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5995): Duplicate formula found linking xOrigin & Cheeks Size (Alt) in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/DogZ&Zev0/200 Plus/Cheeks Size (Alt).dsf.
    2019-12-03 08:21:14.968 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5996):     owner: Genesis8Female
    2019-12-03 08:21:14.968 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5997):     output: rNasolabialMiddle:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rNasolabialMiddle?end_point/z
    2019-12-03 08:21:14.968 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5998):     input: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DogZ%26Zev0/200%20Plus/Cheeks%20Size%20%28Alt%29.dsf#Cheeks%20Size?value
    2019-12-03 08:21:17.449 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FHMAiko8.dsf#FHMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Cherubit/Ai-chan/CTRLAichanHead.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:17.449 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FBMAiko8.dsf#FBMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Cherubit/Ai-chan/CTRLAichanBody.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:17.482 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FHMAiko8.dsf#FHMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Aurora/FHMAurora.dsf
    2019-12-03 08:21:17.519 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FBMAiko8.dsf#FBMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Aurora/FBMAurora.dsf

    By

    shinztendon shinztendon December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    February 2006, Aiko 3 - and yes, I am still using her.

    The earliest order in my file is from January 5, 2006 for Aiko 3, Michael 3 and Victoria 3... and membership in the Platinum Club.  Man, they got me fast, though I'm pretty sure I'd picked up some freebies before that, however.

    By

    Cybersox Cybersox December 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Purple Bar Screening Process needs a little work

    Nice catch. I totally overlooked that one. My mind probably auto corrected before my mouth had a chance to comment on it. I do ALOT of proofreading.

    LOL. Don't you mean "a lot"?

    I read it as sarcasm since it was in caps... but yep, ALOT... LOL!

    I have all the Victoria and all the Freebies offered, too! So none for either.

    By

    JazzyBear JazzyBear December 2019 in The Commons
  • What do you wish was more popular?

    For me the answer is easy. Today I could of got 1 free Victoria base character of any generation but since I had them all I generously got to choose from any Genesis 2, Genesis 3, or Genesis 8 base character. 

    OK, now it's more difficult. I don't want to waste a free base character choice on a base character whose Pro Bundle has enough good things in it that I'll be buying the Pro Bundle 1st chance I get. So that criteria eliminates Mei Lin 8, Lee 8, Mabel 8, Floyd 8 and would have eliminated others but apparently those Genesis 8 Pro Bundles are considered too recent to be freebies. That left characters that are good standalone but Pro Bundles are sort of lacking: Nix 8, Alexandra 8, Edward 8 and so on. Nix 8 was gone because DAZ Pro Bundles and young characters are pretty common place even if young male pro bundles aren't exactly common at DAZ 3D they are common enough. That left Edward 8 & Alexander 8 so Edward 8 as a clear attempt to do clearly mundane and boring middle aged characters, a rarity, it was. I don't count past 'Warrior' rough around the edges DAZ characters like Ivan 7 and so on as the tough guy aspect trumped the middle aged aspect.

    So I guess I want, based on the criteria I whittled those choices down to Edward 8, what was in those pro bundles that caused me not to choose those base characters was more classic hair styles and more classically ethnic clothing styles. Ethnic does not necessarily mean non-white, there are many European ethnic styles of clothing, but definitely more classic ethnic clothing is wanted. I was going to buy Marvelous Designer this fall until I found out my computer wouldn't do it. I like Oskarsson's library although I consider that more American traditional clothing than older European styles.

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 December 2019 in The Commons
  • Limited Time Freebies Discussion Thread

    Anyone have suggestions on which Genesis base character I should get for free? I hardly have any of them. I know that is highly subjective, but who is your absolute favorite?

    I am looking for suggestions as well, mostly for G3. Leaning toward either a male or 1 of the more mature female bases. (No interest in Girl/Guy or the fairy-type bases.) I am also considering Lilith 6. Mostly I do fantasy, SF, & superhero.

    I already own these G3s: Arabella 7, Bethany 7, Karen 7, Kalea 7, Monique 7, Rune 7, Sunny 7, Teen Josie 7, Tween Julie 7, Victoria 7, Kenji 7, Kimo 7, Leo 7, & Michael 7

     

     

    By

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 miladyderyni_173d399f47 December 2019 in The Commons
  • Edward 8 rendering

    I got the Edward 8 today as a freebie because I had all the Victoria characters. However, when I try to test render using the Ultra Genesis Lighting Rigs Edward 8 has a triangle where the anatomical elements are joined to the center of the hips and that triangle area is glowing bright red like it is an emissive light. The parts of the anatomical elements that aren't joined to the center of the hips look normal when rendering. Also the rest of Edward 8 looks normal when rendering.This is using the default IRay materials out of the box, no adjustments so it is a product defect. 

    How to fix that?

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Purple Bar Screening Process needs a little work

    Don't get me wrong, I think the concept of the Purple Bar offers for people who already have all or most of the featured promo items is a great idea, and the fact that DAZ can do that shows that they're suinsg some process to look at our buying history, but lately I've been getting a lot of PBOs that make it clear that there was no analysis done on the items being offered as a substitute.  Last week it was being offered 80% off theStaff Picks bundle, even though I already had all of them, so that coupon was pretty useless.  Today it's being offered a free base character since I already have all of the Victorias offered in the promotion... the problem being that I already own every DAZ base character back to the Victoria One generation. Given that this is more likely to happen as the size of your collection grows, I would think that something that can't be duplicated, like a discount coupon, would make more sense as a substitute offer.... or am I the only one this keeps happening to?   

    Ditto!

    By

    HatB HatB December 2019 in The Commons
  • Limited Time Freebies Discussion Thread
    Cool! So let me check the Victoria front, I guess I have someone waiting for me there.

    By

    customlego_64aeadcf02 customlego_64aeadcf02 December 2019 in The Commons
  • Purple Bar Screening Process needs a little work

    Don't get me wrong, I think the concept of the Purple Bar offers for people who already have all or most of the featured promo items is a great idea, and the fact that DAZ can do that shows that they're suinsg some process to look at our buying history, but lately I've been getting a lot of PBOs that make it clear that there was no analysis done on the items being offered as a substitute.  Last week it was being offered 80% off theStaff Picks bundle, even though I already had all of them, so that coupon was pretty useless.  Today it's being offered a free base character since I already have all of the Victorias offered in the promotion... the problem being that I already own every DAZ base character back to the Victoria One generation. Given that this is more likely to happen as the size of your collection grows, I would think that something that can't be duplicated, like a discount coupon, would make more sense as a substitute offer.... or am I the only one this keeps happening to?   

    By

    Cybersox Cybersox December 2019 in The Commons
  • Limited Time Freebies Discussion Thread

    Okay, I evidently don't qualify for this sale freebie.....maybe I have too many of the bases.  Which is no problem because I have made some incredible deals recently my last purchase was $980 worth of stuff for $68.20!  Thank you DAZ!!

    I think it is only if you already own all the victorias which are free today, you get the banner coupon for a free base character.

    Here is the actual text: 

    TODAY ONLY:
    Because you own all the Victoria 5, 6, 7 & 8 Base Characters we we want to offer you ONE FREE* Select Gensis 2, Genesis 3, or Genesis 8 Base Character.

    By

    3WC 3WC December 2019 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here. "There's Always Another Sale™"

    I got a chuckle out of the purple banner this morning. It basically said that because I already own all of the Genesis 2,3,8 base characters here's a coupon for one free. Huh? Why would I even need that? Thanks anyway though :)

    You got the coupon because you have the Victoria base characters. You can choose any other.

    Yea, I was confused by that one too, until I read it correctly.

    By

    Taoz Taoz December 2019 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here. "There's Always Another Sale™"

    I got a chuckle out of the purple banner this morning. It basically said that because I already own all of the Genesis 2,3,8 base characters here's a coupon for one free. Huh? Why would I even need that? Thanks anyway though :)

    You got the coupon because you have the Victoria base characters. You can choose any other.

    But maybe he/she is like me and not seeing them because he/she also already owns all the other characters.

    Yes, I already own all of the base figures thus I received the coupon. I thought the wording was funny because if there was a base figure that you didn't already own then you should have not received the coupon in the first place. In other words, they are offering you a free "select" base figure to people who already have purchased ALL base figures.

    By

    azoohouse azoohouse December 2019 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here. "There's Always Another Sale™"

    I got a chuckle out of the purple banner this morning. It basically said that because I already own all of the Genesis 2,3,8 base characters here's a coupon for one free. Huh? Why would I even need that? Thanks anyway though :)

    You got the coupon because you have the Victoria base characters. You can choose any other.

    But maybe he/she is like me and not seeing them because he/she also already owns all the other characters.

    I know. Same here. Still, it doesn't offer the same characters that it says you already own. It offers others, that you might already own, too. :D

    By

    Ati Ati December 2019 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here. "There's Always Another Sale™"

    I got a chuckle out of the purple banner this morning. It basically said that because I already own all of the Genesis 2,3,8 base characters here's a coupon for one free. Huh? Why would I even need that? Thanks anyway though :)

    You got the coupon because you have the Victoria base characters. You can choose any other.

    But maybe he/she is like me and not seeing them because he/she also already owns all the other characters.

    By

    Charlie Judge Charlie Judge December 2019 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here. "There's Always Another Sale™"

    I got a chuckle out of the purple banner this morning. It basically said that because I already own all of the Genesis 2,3,8 base characters here's a coupon for one free. Huh? Why would I even need that? Thanks anyway though :)

    You got the coupon because you have the Victoria base characters. You can choose any other.

    By

    Ati Ati December 2019 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here. "There's Always Another Sale™"

    CyberMonday-Blues. Get a free Victoria Base-Character. Well, own them all. Ah, there is a banner: Get a free base character. Page shows 0 of 96 characters. Bummer. Well, as the 30% seems to still work I might get some of the 60% discounted stuff from todays PAs. Other then that, no big incentive to shop. Good for my store credit.

    By

    Rod Wise Driggo Rod Wise Driggo December 2019 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here. "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Well as far as DAZ is concerned CyberMonday looks like a really quiet day for me. Pretty much just all the same deals I could have gotten cheaper yesterday when I had the 30% off purple banner offer.

    And I really had to laugh at today's Purple banner offer for a free character because I own all the free Victoria characters. If DAZ had checked they would have seen that I already own absolutely all of the other chacters they are offering me. So it is pretty useless to me.

    I've only got about 2/3 of them, so I guess it's time to finally pick up Michael.

    The 30% off banner still works today for me.l.

    By

    thistledownsname thistledownsname December 2019 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here. "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Well as far as DAZ is concerned CyberMonday looks like a really quiet day for me. Pretty much just all the same deals I could have gotten cheaper yesterday when I had the 30% off purple banner offer.

    And I really had to laugh at today's Purple banner offer for a free character because I own all the free Victoria characters. If DAZ had checked they would have seen that I already own absolutely all of the other chacters they are offering me. So it is pretty useless to me.

    By

    Charlie Judge Charlie Judge December 2019 in The Commons
  • Hair used in Trolliez:Taffy promo shots

    It does look a lot like Laguna Hair, though Fire Goddess Hair V4 is pretty close too. There was also an old hair prop by ali (Mankahoo) called Hr-011 that was similar as well, but it's no longer for sale. It was for Victoria 3 and had a Victoria 4 fit; folks who've been around for a while might have it (and forgotten about it.)

    And speaking of older hair props, AprilYSH has the free Troll Hair at her site. 

    By

    mmalbert mmalbert December 2019 in The Commons
  • Hair used in Trolliez:Taffy promo shots

    Could be the Esidor hair but I think it may ewell be this

    https://www.daz3d.com/laguna-naoko-hair-for-genesis-3-female-s-genesis-2-female-s-and-victoria-4

    By

    scorpio scorpio December 2019 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.