• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • 500 Pages in Content Library - Am I the first to hit this landmark?

    The next question is ... who has the lowest order number? My earliest order dates from 6 July 2000, and has order number 1844. I'm pretty sure someone here should be able to beat that.

    I think there is something fishy with the order numbers.  My first recorded order is in 2003 and includes Victoria 3 as a product.  I know that I bought the millenium woman and man when they came out (Victoria 1 and Michael 1), and they are in my product library.  Either I bought them elsewhere through some Daz partnership, and are in my product library due to a later merger, or whatever, or orders have been reorganized in some way.

     

    By

    Diomede Diomede December 2019 in The Commons
  • [Resolved] Genesis M4/V4 shapes no longer showing up under Actors...

    I rebuilt my computer a couple weeks ago and just noticed that the M4/V4 shapes I'd purchased no longer show up under Genesis' "actors" property in the parameters tab.  I uninstalled/reinstalled them via Daz Install Manager.  Still nothing.  I checked the installation path, and I don't see anythig fishy.  I can see Michael 4 and Victoria 4 installed with the rest of the genesis morphs (see attached image).  Any ideas?

    By

    Joe827 Joe827 December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    Victoria 2 too long to remember

    By

    winddancer6440 winddancer6440 December 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Why there is no good looking Genesis 8 Female?

    I've been using Genesis 3 for a long time and I'm very happy with all the models/poses/clothes for G3. But when it comes to G8 everything seems to be great, poses and clothes, except for the models !! With all due respect all the G8 female models are just average to bad. Is it because G8 features and/or structures? I'm trying to find one to buy but I don't find a good enough looking model.

    Is this just me? seriously I want to know because this is going on forever and I hate it.

    When Victoria 8 came out my reaction was I am going to vomit (over and over again). But the truth is the other characters (pre G8F) were too perfect and despite the fact V8 was just short of t gruesome she morphed offspring  to drool fo,r so in hindsight  Iam a V8 diehard fan.

    By

    ArtAngel ArtAngel December 2019 in The Commons
  • Carrara Challenge #50 - A Special Carrara Anniversary Celebration - WIP thread

    My second entry for the Garden Category

    Vicky in a Garden With Some TreeMen

    Treemen, plants, and walls are custom.  Victoria 6, Actual Hair 2, Calidora Dress and Dragon Folk from Daz Store.

    By

    Diomede Diomede December 2019 in Carrara Discussion
  • Genesis 8 Female example and improvement discussion

    This is Amaris for Victoria 8

    See the full resolution on DA: http://fav.me/ddmog40

    By

    markusmatern markusmatern December 2019 in The Commons
  • HP Zelie for Teen Kaylee 8 question

    No problem she is really gorgeous her promos don't do her justice IMHO! I love her on Victoria 8!
    Elli

    By

    Elliandra Elliandra December 2019 in The Commons
  • What base Model is this?

    Thanks for the links https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/osuine-for-genesis-8-female/126928 guys I'm going to Rendo to buy it now she looks amazing !

    Well, she is the Impossible Girl. ;)   All of Sangriart's characters are celebrity look-alikes and Osuine is a spot-on recreation of Jenna Coleman, who played Clara Oswald (companion to the 11th and 12th Doctors) and Oswin Oswald on Doctor Who, and Queen Victoria in the British TV series Victoria. 

    By

    Cybersox Cybersox December 2019 in The Commons
  • What base Model is this?

    It is definitely the Osuine texture set, but the character itself looks like an updated version of Neftis' custom character that she once used in her promos going back to Victoria 4 days. She bowed to pressure at that time from customers and released the character as a morph for sale: Orianne. However, it is no longer available in the store. Here's what she looked like as V4, with her original textures:

     

    She's still in the store - https://www.daz3d.com/orianne-character-for-v4 ;

    By

    Cybersox Cybersox December 2019 in The Commons
  • What base Model is this?

    It is definitely the Osuine texture set, but the character itself looks like an updated version of Neftis' custom character that she once used in her promos going back to Victoria 4 days. She bowed to pressure at that time from customers and released the character as a morph for sale: Orianne. However, it is no longer available in the store. Here's what she looked like as V4, with her original textures:

     

    By

    SixDs SixDs December 2019 in The Commons
  • Dumb iRay Artifact Question

    For the person who messaged asking about the character? It was something I'd whipped up shape-wise, but the skin itself is sadly no longer available (it's the "Kabuki" skin from the original "Momiji" character for Victoria 3 at Renderosity, for the morbidly curious...) I had to use an ancient (and also discontinued) texture conversion utility from Dark Whisper err, 3D Universe, to get it converted to the Victoria 4 UV Maps, and then further rinse the textures through Texture Transformer to get it up to Genesis 3, which fits just fine on Genesis 8. The pupils I just didn't bother with migrating, instead making a blank blue iRay glass-like shader to match the original character. I also wedged in the subsurface, normals and etc maps from another character I have... forgot which character offhand though for those bits of it... but I do like the more natural effect now (over the original Vicky 3 character). All in all, it was a fun bit of a challenge, and I now have something that is shaping up to be amazingly cute to boot.

    Darn! You're right: she is cute. If you ever decide to sell her (with or without texture maps), I'll buy it!

    By

    mclaugh mclaugh December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • XTransfer Module 1- Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Morph Converter (Commercial)

    Hello Zev0,

    I have a problem similar to a previous user on this post, that couldn't start running the script with a custom morph he made. Then you asked him to send you his custom morph in PM and your particular discussion became private, unfortunately for me and people with a similar issue.

    Basically, I've created a custom G3 female character from here and there, exported her as obj and imported that obj into Morph Loader pro, making it an actual morph in Actor/Full Body/Real People that works fine on loaded Genesis 3 Female.

    So, I was enthusiastic with your XTransfer product because it seemed that I could transfer that particular character morph to a G8 figure now. 

    But when I favorite (heart) that morph, G3 female selected, and click the script, DAZ thinks for a few seconds and nothing happens. 

    Now, the script opens and works on many other morphs like Victoria 7, but not on my custom morph.

    Here's the log part of when I run the script, and it doesn't open:

    2019-12-19 23:07:19.966 DEBUG: User cancelled.
    2019-12-19 23:07:19.967 DEBUG: Cleanup
    2019-12-19 23:07:20.010 Script executed successfully: F:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/XTransfer/XTransfer G3 to G8.dse
    2019-12-19 23:07:38.871 Loading script: F:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/XTransfer/XTransfer G3 to G8.dse
    2019-12-19 23:07:47.402 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\general\dzscript.cpp(1178): Unhandled error while executing script.
    2019-12-19 23:07:47.402 WARNING: QScriptEngine::popContext() doesn't match with pushContext()
    2019-12-19 23:07:47.442 Script executed successfully: F:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/XTransfer/XTransfer G3 to G8.dse

    I hope you could help me out.

    Cheers.

    By

    Mortze Mortze December 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Genesis 8 Female example and improvement discussion

    This is Benita for Victoria 8

    See the full resolution on DA: http://fav.me/ddmm2l7

    By

    markusmatern markusmatern December 2019 in The Commons
  • Dumb iRay Artifact Question

    No geoshell (yet), since that was among my first thoughts as well.
    I did discover that yes, it is in the render settings somewhere, but no, I haven't found the specific setting yet. I pulled up and merged in a saved scene using its render settings that I remembered had worked real well overall, and the artifacts disappeared.
    For the person who messaged asking about the character? It was something I'd whipped up shape-wise, but the skin itself is sadly no longer available (it's the "Kabuki" skin from the original "Momiji" character for Victoria 3 at Renderosity, for the morbidly curious...) I had to use an ancient (and also discontinued) texture conversion utility from Dark Whisper err, 3D Universe, to get it converted to the Victoria 4 UV Maps, and then further rinse the textures through Texture Transformer to get it up to Genesis 3, which fits just fine on Genesis 8. The pupils I just didn't bother with migrating, instead making a blank blue iRay glass-like shader to match the original character. I also wedged in the subsurface, normals and etc maps from another character I have... forgot which character offhand though for those bits of it... but I do like the more natural effect now (over the original Vicky 3 character). All in all, it was a fun bit of a challenge, and I now have something that is shaping up to be amazingly cute to boot.
     

    By

    Penguinisto Penguinisto December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Dumb iRay Artifact Question

    I know this likely has to do with texture rez misinterpretation somewhere, but instead of blowing a zillion hours to trace the exact cause, I thought I'd ask first in case someone already knows...
    On occasion, I see these pixellated oval artifacts pop up on the limbs. It really does not matter what skin I use (in this case, I've adapted an *ancient* skin from the Victoria 3(!) Momiji character, and before anyone says it, I've rendered it just fine in iRay w/o these artifacts before...)
    Question, is there a setting I'm missing in iRay, or one that under certain conditions causes this? Default lighting, default Render settings (though in testing I did turn on denoiser just in case it might have been that, etc.)


     

    By

    Penguinisto Penguinisto December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Question Mark Necklace

    Very nice set of a pendant, necklace, and pendant with a necklace combo.

    Left is my failed attempt of converting Aiyana from gen6 to gen8 (it failed at the gen6-7 boundary), she still hasn't figured out where her gothic pendant wandered off to. The middle is FWSA Sandi converted to Gen8 using RiverSoftArt's gen7-to-8 converter (probably to Buildzoids complete and utter dismay, sorry, I just like Sandi, cute elf), the necklace works very well with her Naked EPYC pendant. And right is AS Kellyn, cuz we can never have too many cute elves this time of year, with the full pendant and necklace combo.   dForce Sweet Summer dress with custom meme textures, and dForce Eastern Elegance pants also with custom textures. Rowana Hair (left), Saffron Hair (middle, custom AHOC colors), and Shena Hair (right).

    Edit: the former render was bugging the hell out of me with the pose combined with the camera angle making it look like Kellyn's left arm was almost twice as big as the right. I also didn't notice that the pose had her hovering a foot above the floor for some odd reason, guess it was for some really tall high heels, lol.

    By

    ZarconDeeGrissom ZarconDeeGrissom December 2019 in Freebies
  • Rynne 8 New non-negative thread

    I made a render of Rynne 8 with a Victoria 4 outfit https://www.daz3d.com/pixiedust-outfit which I was able to pick-up for free today. I didn't convert it properly and the wings crimped up badley during the autofit, so I deleted them. I loved the dress and the autumn colors. I used one of her makeups, but substituted a lipstick from another add-on character as it fit the dress's colors. She looks older than my first render. 

    I find her fascinating. There are layers to discover.

    Don't autofit the wings just load them and parent them to the chest.

    By

    scorpio scorpio December 2019 in The Commons
  • Rynne 8 New non-negative thread

    I made a render of Rynne 8 with a Victoria 4 outfit https://www.daz3d.com/pixiedust-outfit which I was able to pick-up for free today. I didn't convert it properly and the wings crimped up badley during the autofit, so I deleted them. I loved the dress and the autumn colors. I used one of her makeups, but substituted a lipstick from another add-on character as it fit the dress's colors. She looks older than my first render. 

    I find her fascinating. There are layers to discover.

    By

    memcneil70 memcneil70 December 2019 in The Commons
  • Missing Shapes - Need Help

    Hi, I'm new to Daz 3d Studio and have been trying to figure things out. I have a lot to learn.

    I bought the Victoria 4.2 Base, Shapes++ and Muscle Morphs recently. I installed them using the installer. I was playing around with the body shapes in the shaping panel, but when I looked for the head shapes they are missing from the shaping and parameters panels. It appears the Base is missing.  Morphs++ and Mucsle appear along with one called Male, I assume is default. Under Morphs++ everything appears but the head.

    Under the left side panel under Poser Formats/MyDaz3D Library/Pose/Daz's Victoria 4/Morph Injections/Base is listed with images next to them showing the face expressions.  None of the shapes related to the expression images appear in the shaping panel. When I install Shapes++, face expressions and body shaping images appear in the left panel. Only those shapes related to the body appear in the shaping panel. Any related to the head do not appear.

     When I hover my mouse over a shape image in the left side panel, it shows the location they are installed, which is the same as the rest of the installs for victoria 4.2.

    I have tried to find information about the missing shapes with no success. If anyone could can help to get the head shapes to show, it would be greatly appreciated.

     

    ZZ

    By

    zoomzoooie zoomzoooie December 2019 in New Users
  • XTransfer Module 1- Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Morph Converter (Commercial)

    Hi. Is your default content path set? Do you have one content library or many? If you load G3M again and open script and go Browse to Saved XTransfer Morphs you should see where it was saved.

    Hi there - I have it set to reference the main "Daz" content library. I've attached a screenshot of where the saved morphs are located...I'm just not sure why my converted Darius 7 isn't called "XT Darius 7" as your guide shows the "XT Victoria 7". I've also attached a screenshot of my converted Darius 7. Please note the broken egg yolk-shaped irises. I bought your script in hopes of transferring this character as your store page shows a converted Darius without these wonky irises. However, my results are so far exactly the same as the ones I got with RiverSoft's converter script. This is the one character I've had problems with...I've already successfully transferred Victoria 7, Michael 7, Ophelia 7, Olympia 7, and a whole slew of other custom characters successfully, but Darius eludes me. Did you do something specific to get your results on him that have perfectly round irises? 

    By

    MelissaGT MelissaGT December 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.