• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • 40% off PC+ Membership

    Hi Sabastina!

     

    First off, don't panic too much about this. Although the Daz sales team are not available right now, they'll see you contacted them when the sale was valid/on offer. How they handle tickets is 100% at their discretion BUT they are extremely fair, understanding and kind from my experience. You've done the right thing raising the ticket at the time that you have smiley

     

    In terms of assistance, is there anything else in your cart? PC is usually $70 so if you're seeing $7 off then that's 10%...  which is perhaps the discount offer without a new release. I can suggest clearing your cart, clearing your cache, make sure you don't have any coupons applied in case that's throwing it off, and then add the new release and THEN the membership using the "Buy Now" button in the sales banner. I'd test this for you myself, but I am PC+ so the offer doesn't extend to me (sadly lol as I'd love a wee 40% off my continued membership haha)

    If that still doesn't work... the site can be a little unpredictable sometimes (I couldn't get the free Victoria offer to work at all yesterday but now it's working fine!) so can only suggest keep trying later today and tomorrow and if still no joy, well, I'm sure CS will do all they can to help fix the issue for you come Monday heart 

    By

    lana_lass lana_lass May 2020 in The Commons
  • How does the 'Free Victorias' offer work?

    The 'Free Victorias' offer https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-for-free says 'Items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply' so my assumption was that when I put both a new release and a Victoria Base in the shopping cart the final price for Victoria should go to $0. It doesn't seem to happen so either I'm getting that wrong or the promo is over - any clues?

    By

    arrowfoot arrowfoot May 2020 in New Users
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    It was already corrected, its only 3 times for "05-20PLATCLUB"

    And the victoria code already expired.

    Is that 3x use for the month of May? or only for the weekend?

    By

    Avid Renderer Avid Renderer May 2020 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    It was already corrected, its only 3 times for "05-20PLATCLUB"

    And the victoria code already expired.

    By

    Wolfwood Wolfwood May 2020 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    the Buddha statues were only free for 1 day? i forgot to check out and now it’s 1.99 again 

    Banner & sales page are still up, but not free for me. I think I will skip it since I probably won't use it.

     

    Purple banner LETS-DO-20 not working anymore, while FREE Victoria offer is still valid? :-(

    I still see the Free Victoria banner and have the LETS-DO-20 message (closed purple banner yesterday), but discount isn't working for me either. Have tried with Gentle Paladin Poses (PC+); Mangrove Trees, Roots, and Bushes for Iray (DO); & 

    Me too. And I own V2,3,4,5,6,7,8 so I definitely qualify.

    Well I see above Daz says the LETS-DO-20 isn't valid today. I prefer the additional uses of the Plat. Club coupons.

    Which reminds me--did Daz even clarify if the 3 uses applies to both coupons this time around, or if it really applies to both as "coupons" implies.

    By

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 miladyderyni_173d399f47 May 2020 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Purple banner LETS-DO-20 not working anymore, while FREE Victoria offer is still valid? :-(

    The on-site message said "Today Only".

    Hi Richard! Is that for the entire deal or just for the purple banner? As per my above message, the free Victoria offer doesn't seem to be discounting in cart anymore. I can't see anything in the sales page about it being only for one day, but then I'm a secret contact-wearing-basically-blind person and/or maybe you are only refering to the PB (that's supposed to stand for "purple banner" but now I'm gonna go make a PB&J sandwich...)

    It lokiks like the purple banner is gone. However, the banner offer for a free Victoria is still up but also not working for me. The offer should either be fixed or removed.

    By

    Charlie Judge Charlie Judge May 2020 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Yeah. My Victoria coupon didn't work at all. I put in a ticket.

    By

    wiz wiz May 2020 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Purple banner LETS-DO-20 not working anymore, while FREE Victoria offer is still valid? :-(

    The on-site message said "Today Only".

    Hi Richard! Is that for the entire deal or just for the purple banner?

    The banner said "today only". 

    By

    Leana Leana May 2020 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    I will verify, but I believe it is the 5-20PlatClub that has 3 uses. Have you used the save6 previously?

    Then maybe the banner should be corrected?

    Yeah. We have asked for clarification for this reason.

    what's the answer? It's been HOURS. (Not your fault, but if they haven't answered you, kick them in the butt. No excuse for this.)

    Looks like the coupon message has been fixed to clarify its only the one for DOs. They also removed the Victoria message as well.

    By

    Muneman Muneman May 2020 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Purple banner LETS-DO-20 not working anymore, while FREE Victoria offer is still valid? :-(

    The on-site message said "Today Only".

    Hi Richard! Is that for the entire deal or just for the purple banner? As per my above message, the free Victoria offer doesn't seem to be discounting in cart anymore. I can't see anything in the sales page about it being only for one day, but then I'm a secret contact-wearing-basically-blind person and/or maybe you are only refering to the PB (that's supposed to stand for "purple banner" but now I'm gonna go make a PB&J sandwich...)

    By

    lana_lass lana_lass May 2020 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Purple banner LETS-DO-20 not working anymore, while FREE Victoria offer is still valid? :-(

    The on-site message said "Today Only".

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine May 2020 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    The Victoria offer no longer appears to be discounting in cart but the banner is still active... Image attached! I'm guessing maybe it's been thrown off by the Victoria bases all going into the discounted DO products with today's banner. Hopefully it can be fixed though and the Vicky banner is still valid! heart

     

     

    The Eagles were wrong.  You can't check out any time you want.

    Spit Out Coffee GIFs | Tenor 

    By

    lana_lass lana_lass May 2020 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    the Buddha statues were only free for 1 day? i forgot to check out and now it’s 1.99 again 

    Banner & sales page are still up, but not free for me. I think I will skip it since I probably won't use it.

     

    Purple banner LETS-DO-20 not working anymore, while FREE Victoria offer is still valid? :-(

    I still see the Free Victoria banner and have the LETS-DO-20 message (closed purple banner yesterday), but discount isn't working for me either. Have tried with Gentle Paladin Poses (PC+); Mangrove Trees, Roots, and Bushes for Iray (DO); & 

    Me too. And I own V2,3,4,5,6,7,8 so I definitely qualify.

    By

    MikeBlackwell MikeBlackwell May 2020 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    the Buddha statues were only free for 1 day? i forgot to check out and now it’s 1.99 again 

    Banner & sales page are still up, but not free for me. I think I will skip it since I probably won't use it.

     

    Purple banner LETS-DO-20 not working anymore, while FREE Victoria offer is still valid? :-(

    I still see the Free Victoria banner and have the LETS-DO-20 message (closed purple banner yesterday), but discount isn't working for me either. Have tried with various older PC+, PA, & DO items. Can't screenshot easily on this tablet, sorry.

    I guess with these issues plus clarifying  the 3x Platinum Club coupons deal, Daz will have a busy International Worker's Day

    By

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 miladyderyni_173d399f47 May 2020 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Purple banner LETS-DO-20 not working anymore, while FREE Victoria offer is still valid? :-(

    By

    bjoernb78 bjoernb78 May 2020 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    The RuntimeDNA items page is a bit weird for me. It loads initially with 133 items and then does a quick refresh and reverts to only showing 55.

    Which means on the current sales page half of the carosel items are absent from the linked page (they work in the cart though). 

    When I load the page, it says 130 out or 133 items. When I uncheck the Hide Items I Own button, it shows 133.

    It shows 133 at first and then half a second later switches to showing just 55. If you stop the page loading at just the right time it cancels the mini refresh and shows all 133 items. 

    I think it's a Chrome thing, the Edge browser doesn't do the mini refresh.

    My guess is you have the Daz Deals plugin installed, and the items that disappear immediately after the page loads are products you've hidden. This happened to me a number of times before I realized what was going on.

    I just got a banner now saying coupons are good three times. Is that for May or was it covered up with the Victoria coupon? So confused...

    Me too.  It's dated 4/29 in my Account/Messages/Exclusive Offers and says "... your coupons are usable three times this month ..."  which implies both the Monthy Coupon *and* the Monthly PA Coupon.  I thought previous references only mentioned the Monthly Coupon and didn't know it applied to the Monthly PA Coupon so I guess I missed out on a couple uses.  Welcome to May.

    @RangerRick, Good news! You didn't miss out. The Save6 coupon was not useable three times in March or April. Only once each month. Here's the link to the original Honorary PC+ Membership page.

    By

    L'Adair L'Adair May 2020 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    I just got a banner now saying coupons are good three times. Is that for May or was it covered up with the Victoria coupon? So confused...

    Me too.  It's dated 4/29 in my Account/Messages/Exclusive Offers and says "... your coupons are usable three times this month ..."  which implies both the Monthy Coupon *and* the Monthly PA Coupon.  I thought previous references only mentioned the Monthly Coupon and didn't know it applied to the Monthly PA Coupon so I guess I missed out on a couple uses.  Welcome to May.

     

    By

    RangerRick RangerRick May 2020 in The Commons
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    I just got a banner now saying coupons are good three times. Is that for May or was it covered up with the Victoria coupon? So confused...

    By

    Wonderland Wonderland May 2020 in The Commons
  • Ridiculously long loading time........

    Even I mix a lot of morphs in my characters. Instead of searching for those morphs in the parameters pane (for which we are paying with loadtime latency), with injection based morphs the same morph search can be done in the content library just like any other content so long as their metadata is available in the CMS. Statistically speaking, even if I combine 50 morph dials to define my character that would be less than 2% of all the morphs that are getting preloaded while loading each character in the scene. While the current approach works if one has only a few morph sets or characters installed, but it does not scale up with increasing number of morphs, expressions and characters that are being incrementally installed over a period of time. The approach for preloading every applicable morph unnecessarily is against the software engineering best practices such as YAGNI (you aren't gonna need it) and in this case, we are paying the technical debt of increased load times for not following it.

    Even if you consider the tiny additional delay of searching and adding injection morphs from the content library compared to directly dialing them in the parameters pane, the one-time delay more than pays for itself considering how many times a scene gets reloaded during its entire lifecycle spanning several days or even weeks of work.

    Injection poses, at least as implemented in Victoria 4 etc., still need to load the channel list and ERC links for them (for exactly the same reason as the Genesis figures do) and they are still slit across multiple files (all those pz2s in /Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/Victoria 4/ etc.).

    Can you help me understand the reason why there is a need to preload the channel list if not for populating the parameters pane while loading a character? The existing injection implemention in V4 generation may not be the ideal approach to tackle this, but injection, as in on-demand loading of morphs is still there within tools like the Morphloader.

    By

    Sensual Art Sensual Art April 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Looking tips about Animations

    Hello everyone, the reason for this post, is if you can guide me on how to improve the animations, and if it is a problem of mine, or is it general Daz3D.

    I was watching animations such as in the video https://www.daz3d.com/animate-walk-styles-1-for-victoria-8 and I see that the feet are not fixed to the floor, they move when the superior part of the character is moved , I see in many animations made with DAZ that it is difficult to keep the feet without moving when animating the person, because in most there are rare movements, mainly they are seen on the feet, since the reference is the floor .
    I spent many days trying to improve a simple animation of 150 frames. Modifying and deleting the unused KEYS. Moving axis by axis. But for example if I add some more frames, all the previous ones break, everything changes! Is this common?

    Another query, if I have an anyblock animation, is it not possible to see the frames keys, the sliders (bend, twist) to see how its made and get some tips?

     

    Thanks!

     

     

    By

    joseluiszanotti joseluiszanotti April 2020 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.