• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • No 3rd birthday party for Victoria?

    Soooooooo was I not invited to the party or did Vicky's birthday go by without celebration this year lol?

     

    I don't know from experience, but I understood from chat here in the forums that Vicky's birthday has historically been made a banner/event and that her G8 version was "born" on 15th June 2017.  Surely 3 isn't too old for a birthday party! cheeky

    We are in July, I think there was something in June.

    Yeah I know, 12th July, so we're nearly a month off her "birthday" now. I remember there was "All the Vicky's for FREE" in March or April, but no event in June unless I totally spaced and missed it ?

    They did offer both the Michael and Victoria 7 Pro Bundles for $1,99 per piece for a day for PC-members, at June 1st......

     

    I expect that the two people who didn't already own them took advantage of the offer.

    Jack posted at the beginning of the June PC+ sale that one of the reasons for having the sale was because a lot of new people had recently joined the platinium club. As such I suspect a lot of these did not own M7 and V7 pros, as most new users will likely invest in Genesis 8. Therefore I imagine there was a lot more than 2 that did not have those bundles.

    Just because new faces in the forums are quite rare, doesn't mean there aren't new buyers.

    ...I rarely purchase Pro bundles these days since a goo portion of the additional content is fantasy oriented, other characters, & such.  1.99$ however was too good to pass up.

    By

    kyoto kid kyoto kid July 2020 in The Commons
  • No 3rd birthday party for Victoria?

    Soooooooo was I not invited to the party or did Vicky's birthday go by without celebration this year lol?

     

    I don't know from experience, but I understood from chat here in the forums that Vicky's birthday has historically been made a banner/event and that her G8 version was "born" on 15th June 2017.  Surely 3 isn't too old for a birthday party! cheeky

    We are in July, I think there was something in June.

    Yeah I know, 12th July, so we're nearly a month off her "birthday" now. I remember there was "All the Vicky's for FREE" in March or April, but no event in June unless I totally spaced and missed it ?

    They did offer both the Michael and Victoria 7 Pro Bundles for $1,99 per piece for a day for PC-members, at June 1st......

     

    I expect that the two people who didn't already own them took advantage of the offer.

    One of these would be me. While i did already owned v7, it was only the character i grabbed during MM extension promo.

    I guess I'm the other one. I had V7 and M7, but not their bundles.

    By

    butterflyfish butterflyfish July 2020 in The Commons
  • No 3rd birthday party for Victoria?

    Soooooooo was I not invited to the party or did Vicky's birthday go by without celebration this year lol?

     

    I don't know from experience, but I understood from chat here in the forums that Vicky's birthday has historically been made a banner/event and that her G8 version was "born" on 15th June 2017.  Surely 3 isn't too old for a birthday party! cheeky

    We are in July, I think there was something in June.

    Yeah I know, 12th July, so we're nearly a month off her "birthday" now. I remember there was "All the Vicky's for FREE" in March or April, but no event in June unless I totally spaced and missed it ?

    They did offer both the Michael and Victoria 7 Pro Bundles for $1,99 per piece for a day for PC-members, at June 1st......

     

    I expect that the two people who didn't already own them took advantage of the offer.

    One of these would be me. While i did already owned v7, it was only the character i grabbed during MM extension promo.

    By

    Wolfwood Wolfwood July 2020 in The Commons
  • No 3rd birthday party for Victoria?

    Every day is Victoria's birthday here. wink

    By

    Serene Night Serene Night July 2020 in The Commons
  • No 3rd birthday party for Victoria?

    Soooooooo was I not invited to the party or did Vicky's birthday go by without celebration this year lol?

     

    I don't know from experience, but I understood from chat here in the forums that Vicky's birthday has historically been made a banner/event and that her G8 version was "born" on 15th June 2017.  Surely 3 isn't too old for a birthday party! cheeky

    We are in July, I think there was something in June.

    Yeah I know, 12th July, so we're nearly a month off her "birthday" now. I remember there was "All the Vicky's for FREE" in March or April, but no event in June unless I totally spaced and missed it ?

    They did offer both the Michael and Victoria 7 Pro Bundles for $1,99 per piece for a day for PC-members, at June 1st......

     

    I expect that the two people who didn't already own them took advantage of the offer.

    Jack posted at the beginning of the June PC+ sale that one of the reasons for having the sale was because a lot of new people had recently joined the platinium club. As such I suspect a lot of these did not own M7 and V7 pros, as most new users will likely invest in Genesis 8. Therefore I imagine there was a lot more than 2 that did not have those bundles.

    Just because new faces in the forums are quite rare, doesn't mean there aren't new buyers.

    By

    Havos Havos July 2020 in The Commons
  • No 3rd birthday party for Victoria?

    Soooooooo was I not invited to the party or did Vicky's birthday go by without celebration this year lol?

     

    I don't know from experience, but I understood from chat here in the forums that Vicky's birthday has historically been made a banner/event and that her G8 version was "born" on 15th June 2017.  Surely 3 isn't too old for a birthday party! cheeky

    We are in July, I think there was something in June.

    Yeah I know, 12th July, so we're nearly a month off her "birthday" now. I remember there was "All the Vicky's for FREE" in March or April, but no event in June unless I totally spaced and missed it ?

    They did offer both the Michael and Victoria 7 Pro Bundles for $1,99 per piece for a day for PC-members, at June 1st......

     

    I expect that the two people who didn't already own them took advantage of the offer.

    By

    nicstt nicstt July 2020 in The Commons
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    Hmm... July 12, 2008. Victoria 3. 0 base, head and body morphs and deformers, and a Daz Studio registration fee for Daz 2.3.3.146.

    By

    colongraphics colongraphics July 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • No 3rd birthday party for Victoria?

    Soooooooo was I not invited to the party or did Vicky's birthday go by without celebration this year lol?

     

    I don't know from experience, but I understood from chat here in the forums that Vicky's birthday has historically been made a banner/event and that her G8 version was "born" on 15th June 2017.  Surely 3 isn't too old for a birthday party! cheeky

    We are in July, I think there was something in June.

    Yeah I know, 12th July, so we're nearly a month off her "birthday" now. I remember there was "All the Vicky's for FREE" in March or April, but no event in June unless I totally spaced and missed it ?

    They did offer both the Michael and Victoria 7 Pro Bundles for $1,99 per piece for a day for PC-members, at June 1st......

     

    By

    Sempie Sempie July 2020 in The Commons
  • No 3rd birthday party for Victoria?

    Soooooooo was I not invited to the party or did Vicky's birthday go by without celebration this year lol?

     

    I don't know from experience, but I understood from chat here in the forums that Vicky's birthday has historically been made a banner/event and that her G8 version was "born" on 15th June 2017.  Surely 3 isn't too old for a birthday party! cheeky

    By

    lana_lass lana_lass July 2020 in The Commons
  • Character converter from V4?

    Use Generation 4 textures on Genesis 8 with these products:

    https://www.daz3d.com/legacy-uvs-for-genesis-8-michael-4

    https://www.daz3d.com/legacy-uvs-for-genesis-8-victoria-4

     

    There are a number of products that convert the textures to IRAY, I'm using this one:

    https://www.daz3d.com/iray-converter-for-generation-4

    By

    Hylas Hylas July 2020 in The Commons
  • Mystique for Genesis 8 Female(s) [Commercial]

    I'm getting close to the finish line... been working on this upcoming product for over 16 weeks now and have scraped a handful of items that just didn't live up to my expectations. Scraped items include two bras, a different choker, a pleated skirt with suspenders, mesh style shirt, asian style top, and previous versions of the stockings and pantyhose. The new stockings are called Universal stockings because, by design, you can get many different looks such as knee highs, fishnets, wide bands, etc and all included through various material expansions that will be available with release. The stockings material library will feature over 70 material options. You can expect close to that many for the other main clothing items as well. Many G8F micropressure HD morphs are and the newly official Mystique breasts, with two styles supported and unsupported. Also every clothing item has been indiviidually tailored to directly support the following chracters- Aiko 8, Aubrey 8, Bridgett 8, Charlotte 8, Eva 8, Jenni 8, Meo Lin 8, Monique 8, Sahira 8, Stephanie 8, Victoria 8, and Bodybuilding Details. The following is a complete list of items included:
    1. Veil
    2. Head Jewelry (earringsx4, eyebrow piercings x4, nose ring, lip piercings x3) 
    3. Neck Frill/Collar
    4. Corset Choker (laces up in back)
    5. Blazer
    6. Lace Bra
    7. Lace Gloves
    8. Strappy Garter Underwear
    9. Pantyhose (not yet teased)
    10. Universal Stockings
    11. Exotic Heels
    I have yet to submit this to Daz so anything can change. I still have at least 1 more week of work in finishing up some morphs and materials. Which reminds me to bring up that this product comes with a lot of clothing morphs - Adjustments, Fitting, Undressing, and Material Specific.


    The base outfit will come with a handful of starter materials but basics: Black, Taupe, White, Red, Blue, Pink. Additional styles and colors will be available through the texture expansions. There's  a lot of styles and customization options! For example: Fishnets with large holes include HD pressure morphs where the skin is being pressed down by the individual netting lines. Here's some early renders of the basic mats. I will tease more once Daz has accepted my submission. In the meantime, I will be teasing more promo art on my artstation account.

    By

    Herschel Hoffmeyer Herschel Hoffmeyer July 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Michael 4 to Genesis 8 Converter?

    You need this to use M4 textures on G8M: https://www.daz3d.com/legacy-uvs-for-genesis-8-michael-4 (You'll need to resave the material presets in .duf format first)

    There's no direct tool to convert morphs from M4 to G8M, but you can use GenX2 and its add-ons to convert them from M4 to G3M, and then Character converter or Xtransfer to go from G3M to G8M.

    Does anyone sell a M4 character that has been converted to Genesis 8?

    I am wondering if buyng the converter is best for something that I might only need to do once.

    I am sorry but I am a bit confused. Can the M4 textures be converted to Genesis 8?

    In the genX products I don't see any mention of gen4?

    In reply to the bit I've highlighted in red: From the Genesis Generation X2 product page:

    Genesis Generation X2 (short GenX2 or just GenX) transfers morphs from legacy Poser figures to Genesis figures and between different versions of Genesis.

    ...[snip]...

    The GenX2 plugin includes support for the generation 4 Poser figures (Victoria 4, Michael 4, and Kids 4) as well as for Genesis (version 1). Further figures are supported by add-ons sold separately. To transfer morphs from or to Genesis 2, the GenX2 AddOn for Genesis 2 is required.

    So yes, it does natively transfer gen4 characters and/or individual morphs to Genesis "1". To get to Genesis 3 you would need that Genesis 2 AddOn and the Genesis 3 AddOn.

     

    By

    MelanieL MelanieL July 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • HS dForce Breast

    I bought the product. Its great. There's two ways of setting it up.

    Basic Setup: Hamster includes a new base genesis 8 female. You dial in the character. Add the breast attachments. Pose the character and run the sim. You can check on the gallery. I put up two demo images using Lyoness' new model Karsyn. Its good test on Karsyn, because the model has larger breasts but are also droopy breasts as opposed firm breats. So it gives dForce more to move to so to speak.

    Advanced Setup: This is where I'm having trouble. I'm trying with adding a weight map. For example, I load Victoria 8 (non HD). I add a dynamic dforce to her. I add the dForce weight map node. But going to tools settings, the Add Map button is greyed out. I can't add map.

    Assuming I could add a map then I'd add Hamster's Base G8F model to the scen and copy and paste the weight maps from Hamsters G8F to Victoria's 8 Weight Map Node. Then add breast attachment to Victoria 8. Lastly add any modifers, pose Victoria and run the sim.

    Hamster includes documentation on how to use it.

    In my opinion, this product could replace all the squish and breast control dial ins. Its that good of product. If I could only figure out why I can't add a weight map, I could make greater progress. Anyone could help me with that I'd appreciate it.

    Wow, there is a user manual, you have to dig to find it though. Its placed in a folder called of all things "Usermanual" whereas most merchants place it in the general folder with their name or sometimes in the documentation.

    By

    wscottart wscottart July 2020 in The Commons
  • HS dForce Breast

    I bought the product. Its great. There's two ways of setting it up.

    Basic Setup: Hamster includes a new base genesis 8 female. You dial in the character. Add the breast attachments. Pose the character and run the sim. You can check on the gallery. I put up two demo images using Lyoness' new model Karsyn. Its good test on Karsyn, because the model has larger breasts but are also droopy breasts as opposed firm breats. So it gives dForce more to move to so to speak.

    Advanced Setup: This is where I'm having trouble. I'm trying with adding a weight map. For example, I load Victoria 8 (non HD). I add a dynamic dforce to her. I add the dForce weight map node. But going to tools settings, the Add Map button is greyed out. I can't add map.

    Assuming I could add a map then I'd add Hamster's Base G8F model to the scen and copy and paste the weight maps from Hamsters G8F to Victoria's 8 Weight Map Node. Then add breast attachment to Victoria 8. Lastly add any modifers, pose Victoria and run the sim.

    Hamster includes documentation on how to use it.

    In my opinion, this product could replace all the squish and breast control dial ins. Its that good of product. If I could only figure out why I can't add a weight map, I could make greater progress. Anyone could help me with that I'd appreciate it.

    By

    jaxprog jaxprog July 2020 in The Commons
  • Is Genesis 8 Going to Stick Around a While?

    I'm still on DAZ 4.8 on my old pc (will update after i upgrade computer, i think), so i use G3 and G8 (G8 a bit limited, but for my current needs still enough), so... hopefully by the time new generatio comes out, i'll be up to date :D

    Meanwhile, curious to see what else DAZ work on, stuff like dforce, hair system, etc etc

    Well Aiko 3 is still available as are Victoria 4 and other old products; that suggests that Genesis 8 wll still be available for those who want to use it for a long time.

     

    Some of old products disappeared now though in ~recent years, i was not quick enough to get them.

    Given how many of the actual PAs have disappeared over the years, that's hardly surprising.  There number of PAs who worked on the first three generations of DAZ figures who are still actively selling is getting to be a pretty small list.  My general attitude these days is that if something I want is in the store for more than two years and then disappears before I can buy it, that's my fault, not the store or PA's.

    By

    Cybersox Cybersox July 2020 in The Commons
  • Hylas' corner

    Gallery link

    Another person posing prettily while staring into the middle distance. Apparently that's all I have the energy for these days :)

    I know I've used Soraya's skin several times in the past but this might actually be my first time rendering her. If so it was high time... I think she's very pretty.

    Picked up Dreamlight's LA Pool for a good price. I kinda assumed speed and convenience were the main selling points of that product but it took me longer than expected to set up this simple scene. The lighting just didn't quite seem right and I ended up adding several additional lights. I'm also not entirely sure what that floor is supposed to be made of; I turned up its glossy roughness because it was rather shiny out of the box. I'm not going to return the product, but I'm not sure it entirely met my expectations. Maybe I have to spend a little more time with it.


    Freebies:
    Dress by Adam Thwaites: https://www.most-digital-creations.com/g8f_classy_dress_2.php
    Pose by Zeddicuss: Pose by Zeddicuss: https://www.zed3d.com/shop/pinup-pose-11-20-compiled-g3f/
    Pose Converter by Agent Unawares: https://www.deviantart.com/agentunawares/art/G3F-to-G8F-World-s-Greatest-Pose-Converter-709591348

    By

    Hylas Hylas July 2020 in Art Studio
  • The Doctor Appreciation thread

    I would just like to get some good Doctor morphs for G8 (especially Jody Whitaker).  I have enough G8 models that I could come up with a texture/skin somewhere.

     

     

    That's what are used to say about Michael and Victoria 4 , and as you can see by scrolling through the thread from page one till now several people have come up with morphs for these characters depicting various doctors with the promise of sharing only to bugger off and never be heard from again. So good luck with that

    By

    bluto bluto July 2020 in The Commons
  • MONSTER MANUAL/MONSTERS & TREASURE DAZ3d Style


    DRYADS:
    DAZ ENTRY: Sadly, there is no Current (Gen 8) model in the Daz Store... so, I will look for the next newest, which seem to be a Victoria 4 (egad!)
    Slender Stephanie 6

    DESCRIPTION:
    The beautiful tree sprites of mythology. Dryads are each a part of
    their own respective tree and will stay within 40 Meters of their trees. They are shy and
    non-violent, but they have a powerful Charm Person spell with a +10% chance of
    succeeding, and anyone who approaches/follows a Dryad is likely (90%) to have
    the spell thrown at him. Anyone charmed by a Dryad will never return from the
    forest. Dryads have exact knowledge of the woods around them.
    EFREET: Another one that was difficult... so I went with
    SF Auras Genesis 8 Male


    DESCRIPTION: These creatures are similar to the Djinn, but their basis is in fire and
    they tend to be Chaotic. Their fabled home is the City of Brass. They are enemies
    of the Djinn. The Efreet are otherwise like Djinn, with damage scored equal to
    that done by a Giant (two dice, 2-12 points), and they can carry up to 10,000
    Gold Pieces weight. In addition they can create a Wall of Fire and they can become
    incendiaries. They will serve for 1001 days.
    ELEMENTALS: There are four types of Elemental: Air, Earth, Fire, and Water
    FIRE ELEMENTAL DAZ ENTRY:Frosty and the Matchstick Man HD for Genesis 8 Male(s)
    WATER/AIR (These are more difficult than I first thought... So if I have to pick an asset, I'll choose 
    SF Auras Genesis 8 Female  And then just change the color to fit Water/Air the best

    EARTH ELEMENTAL DAZ ENTRY: Muud for Genesis 3 Male

     

    GARGOYLES: DAZ ENTRY Gargoyle for Genesis 8 Male

    DESCRIPTION: As depicted in medieval architecture, the Gargoyle is a reptilian
    beast with horns, talons, fangs, bat-like wings, and often bipedal. They are hostile
    and generally (75%) attack with no provocation regardless of the fact that they
    may be attacking other Chaotic creatures. They are at least semi-intelligent, and
    usually can be relied upon to behave with forethought and planning. Only magical
    weapons/attacks affect Gargoyles
    GHOULS
    DAZ ENTRY 
    Grave Ghoul HD for Genesis 8 Male

    DESCRIPTION: As stated in CHAINMAIL for Wights, Ghouls paralize any normal
    figure they touch, excluding Elves. They otherwise melee in the regular fashion
    and are subject to missile fire. Any man-type killed by a Ghoul becomes one.


    GIANTS:  Giants act as mobile light catapults with a
    200' range. Due to their huge weapons all Giants will score two dice of damage
    when hitting an opponent. Wandering Giants will carry from 1,000 to 6,000 Gold
    Pieces with them in their usual copious shoulder sack. Note that there can be
    many types of Giants including the following:
    Giant Type
    Hill Giant
    Stone Giant
    Frost Giant
    Fire Giant
    Cloud Giant
    GNOLLS: Gnolls are hyena-headed, evil humanoids that wander in loose tribes. Most gnolls have dirty yellow or reddish-brown fur. A gnoll is a nocturnal carnivore, preferring intelligent creatures for food because they scream more. A gnoll is about 7-1/2 feet tall and weighs 300 pounds.
    Gnomes
    Goblins
    Gorgons
    Gray Ooze
    Green Slime
    Griffons
    Hippogriffs
    Hobgoblins
    Horse Light
    Horse, Draft
    Horse, Heavy
    Horse, Medium
    Hydras
    Insects Large
    Insects Small
    Invisible Stalker
    Kobolds
    Lycanthropes
    Medusae
    Men
    Minotaur
    Mule
    Mummies
    Nixies
    Ochre Jelly
    Ogres
    Orcs
    Pegasus
    Pixies
    Purple Worms
    Rocs
    Sea Monsters
    Skeletons
    Specters
    Treants
    Trolls
    Unicorns
    Vampires
    Wights
    Wraiths
    Wyverns
    Yellow Mold
    Zombies

    By

    pjwhoopie4801218 pjwhoopie4801218 July 2020 in Art Studio
  • Is Genesis 8 Going to Stick Around a While?

    I'm still on DAZ 4.8 on my old pc (will update after i upgrade computer, i think), so i use G3 and G8 (G8 a bit limited, but for my current needs still enough), so... hopefully by the time new generatio comes out, i'll be up to date :D

    Meanwhile, curious to see what else DAZ work on, stuff like dforce, hair system, etc etc

    Well Aiko 3 is still available as are Victoria 4 and other old products; that suggests that Genesis 8 wll still be available for those who want to use it for a long time.

     

    Some of old products disappeared now though in ~recent years, i was not quick enough to get them.

    By

    akmerlow akmerlow July 2020 in The Commons
  • Help me figure out anatomical elements for Genesis 8

    I also have the same Genitals question , I am completely new to Daz,  so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, as far as these victoria, Micheal models or what not, they are just G8M & G8F's alter model with another face correct?  if so I rather buy the daz orignal pro bundle where I can at least do my own customerization. can someone just link me the bundle that will including Genitals feature for both G8M & G8F? if I need to buy 2 seperate bundle I guess that's fine too.   

    By

    windli3356 windli3356 July 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.