• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Ice Dragon Art WIP's

    Taisha - Half Elf

    Genesis - Rapture Morph and Mats

    Mitsu Hair - UHT2 Hair Salon

    MFD - Reign

    She is a character for the story I am putting together - I will be posting the pictures with the very short stories that go with them on my deviant art account.

    That looks lovely! What a pretty character and outfit! :D

    What are the stories about?

    Sorry!  I meant to finish my sentence and my husband was hollering it was time for bed (I have a bad tendency to stay up way too late on a work night if I am working on art lol)
     The stories are under this folder http://icedragonart.deviantart.com/gallery/59725557/1-The-World-of-Akasa-Gahari ; on my Deviant art account which is in my signature line as well.  I will probably be changing the world name and making this name the name of the cloud kingdom. Very very much a a work in progress, I just started this idea, we will see how it works out lol.  I wanted to tell short little stories that link together one way or the other inside a fantasy world. (I suck at writing so short little blurbs are about all I can handle lol) I have all these stories and characters in my head and the only real way for me to get them out is through pictures.  But I wanted to flesh it out just a bit, and link them all together.

    That sounds like a good idea. I've subbed and I'm looking forward to the stories. Your Kimina character is AWESOME! I read a little of her bio and she sounds really cool. Do you have any stories of her up? :)

    By

    3Diva 3Diva August 2016 in Art Studio
  • virtual penny 4 yor carrara thoughts ?

    Thanks! smiley

    what about for vertex figures?  completely made in carrara?

    adding channels in carrara completely mysterious.
    and re-arranging the morph list heirarchy in carrara.  in poser i drag them around in the property palette.

     

    i'se a list of scene inventory to make. Carrara turnkey solution heart

    custom dragon wings for dragons and g2m/g2f.
    dragon emperor's palace
    minotaur (officially giving up on g2m minotaur, hd + geograft = epic fail)
    starships of the line 

    By

    Mistara Mistara August 2016 in Carrara Discussion
  • Ice Dragon Art WIP's

    Taisha - Half Elf

    Genesis - Rapture Morph and Mats

    Mitsu Hair - UHT2 Hair Salon

    MFD - Reign

    She is a character for the story I am putting together - I will be posting the pictures with the very short stories that go with them on my deviant art account.

    That looks lovely! What a pretty character and outfit! :D

    What are the stories about?

    Sorry!  I meant to finish my sentence and my husband was hollering it was time for bed (I have a bad tendency to stay up way too late on a work night if I am working on art lol)
     The stories are under this folder http://icedragonart.deviantart.com/gallery/59725557/1-The-World-of-Akasa-Gahari ; on my Deviant art account which is in my signature line as well.  I will probably be changing the world name and making this name the name of the cloud kingdom. Very very much a a work in progress, I just started this idea, we will see how it works out lol.  I wanted to tell short little stories that link together one way or the other inside a fantasy world. (I suck at writing so short little blurbs are about all I can handle lol) I have all these stories and characters in my head and the only real way for me to get them out is through pictures.  But I wanted to flesh it out just a bit, and link them all together.

    By

    IceDragonArt IceDragonArt August 2016 in Art Studio
  • Little Ones for Genesis 3 Female

    There is a body & head dial for The Little Ones  here is another image

    V7 100% G3 50% G3 25%

    Ah, I just couldn't find it then.  I ended up making another dial.  I'll have to see about undoing my dial in the morning then.  Yours came out rather cute, too!

     

    Stupid question, but how do you make an extra dial? Can you also make separate head/body dials from a single character morph?

    By

    BeeMKay BeeMKay August 2016 in The Commons
  • Little Ones for Genesis 3 Female

    I really should have gone to bed half an hour ago, but it seems I couldn't resist mixing things up.  So, here are a few more mixes for you.  She is wearing the Little Ones skin and hair in all three images.  And, she is short, but not quite as short as the full Little Ones characters.  I'm off to bed.  I hope these help you.

    First, the same amount of the Little Ones morph plus 50% of the Girl 7 Head and Body.

    Second, the same amount of the Little Ones morph and 70% of Brooke head and body.

    Third, the same amount of the Little Ones morph and 50% of just the Girl 7 Head.

    I'm sorry to keep you up - I hope you get enough sleep. Thank you for taking time to do these - they came out really cute! I'm going to get Little Ones for sure!

    Ah, it wasn't really you that kept me up.  I like a challenge and you got me curious!  It's all good. :)

    By

    Knittingmommy Knittingmommy August 2016 in The Commons
  • Genesis 3 Superheroes

    Kinda surprized on Rawarts promos since the suit says it has some breast morphs to help eliminate the clingy breast issue, but his promos don't show it being used, hmmmm.

    My morph "helps" with it...but the smoothing on the suit fights against it, and makes it conform tighter again. You could turn off smoothing if you prefer that look, or use a morph directly on G3F to bridge the chest (Like the one in my "No-Suit" product)

     

    Rawn

    By

    RawArt RawArt August 2016 in The Commons
  • Guardian for the Super Suit

    Guardian for the G3 Super Suits

    http://www.daz3d.com/guardian-bundle-for-genesis-3-super-body-suits

    Guardian for the Super Suit comes with an extremely detailed set of textures, complete with details for realistic stitching and tailoring. Enhanced HD morphs add even more natural wrinkles to the suit, and new cowl morphs will add more variation to your heroic style.

    New material zone options allow for new and greater versatility to your Super bodysuit for more completely original looks.

     

     

     

    Guardian for Genesis 3 Male Super Body Suit

    One Custom Genesis 3 Male Super Body Suit with new Material Zones

    3 Material Presets for Super Body Suit Boots

    3 Material Presets for Super Body Suit

    3 Tiled Material Presets

    9 Shader colour presets

    1 Transparency Shader Preset

    5 Cowl Morphs

    1 HD Wrinkle Morph

    Material Presets for both Iray and 3Delight

     

    Guardian for Genesis 3 Female Super Body Suit

    One Custom Genesis 3 Female Super Suit with new Material Zones

    3 Material Presets for Super Body Suit Boots

    3 Material Presets for Super Body Suit

    3 Tiled Material Presets

    9 Shader colour presets

    1 Transparency Shader Preset

    2 Cowl Morphs

    1 Chest Morph

    1 HD Wrinkle Morph

    Material Presets for both Iray and 3Delight

     

    How to use

    For new material zones, you must use the included “Guardian Bodysuit” wardrobe preset, and fit to the figure.

    Material presets should be applied to surfaces before applying shader colour presets.

    For best effect on cowl morphs and HD wrinkles, “Smoothing Type” on the body suit should be switched to “Generic” instead of “Base Shape Matching”

     

     

     

    By

    RawArt RawArt August 2016 in The Commons
  • Genesis 3 Superheroes

    Hi Jaki :) Its not modelled in - its a material zone, handy to edge shirts and pants. There's an HD morph to make it look like a belt, but the suit itself is completely smooth with it turned off.

    Yes... as Mada said, it has an HD morph to make it stand out (see the promos with belts that don't look funny? That's it..."). There are a couple of textures with belts which don't seem to use the morph by default, but you can alway turn it on and off as you please. The missing sleeves, pant lets, and detached hood in some of the promos might look like some sort of "transparency" option done with materials, but they are geo-grafts instead. (Example: Applying one of the Shirt Collar geografts will remove the mask/hood and give you a nice shirt collar.)

    By

    Chuckdozer Chuckdozer August 2016 in The Commons
  • Genesis 3 Superheroes

    AHA!!!!!!!! thank you Mada! That makes the supersuit a LOT more attractive to me :D One of those promos made G3F look like she was wearing a nappy. LOL.  

    Hi Jaki :) Its not modelled in - its a material zone, handy to edge shirts and pants. There's an HD morph to make it look like a belt, but the suit itself is completely smooth with it turned off.

     

    By

    jakiblue jakiblue August 2016 in The Commons
  • Genesis 3 Superheroes

    Hi Jaki :) Its not modelled in - its a material zone, handy to edge shirts and pants. There's an HD morph to make it look like a belt, but the suit itself is completely smooth with it turned off.

    By

    Mada Mada August 2016 in The Commons
  • Genesis 3 morph seperately issues

    There is a free morph set on ShareCG which has asymmetry morphs

    http://www.sharecg.com/v/83498/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Morphalynn-127-Genesis-3-Female-Face-Head-Morphs

     

    By

    Tottallou Tottallou August 2016 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Genesis 3 morph seperately issues

    With Gen2 I was able to move i.e. the eyes or nostrils seperately up and down to achive a kind of realism (no one is perfect ;))

    With Gen3 I am only able to move both together up and down. How can I achieve seperate sliders for each (i.e. eye left/right; nostril left/right; Eye-Width left/right) as it was possible in Gen2? I have the original Gen3 morphs and the HSTW Morph Packs 1 & 2.

    By

    Bookie Bookie August 2016 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Tween Julie 7

    Okay, I did some more head banging on the thumb issue, I think I've figured it out.  It looks like intended values for the "x-orientation" of each of the thumb bones was inserted into the morph, instead of the difference values.  So, for example, on lthumb1 the value stored in the file is 27.1542, when in reality it should have been the value -10.1142 (which, incidentally, ends up being the final value of the x-orientation on the unmodified figure).

    To clarify; for both lthumb1 and rthumb1, the fixed value should be -10.1142; for lthumb2 and rthumb2, the fixed value should be -6.87205; for lthumb3 and rthumb3, the fixed value should be -6.98508.

    By

    nightwolf1982 nightwolf1982 August 2016 in The Commons
  • Genesis 3 - why are some joints not aligned?

    Well, I port models from other software into DAZ Studio so I guess you are doing the reverse of what I am doing. Then again I mostly import an OBJ file and then transform it into a figure in DAZ... 

    Exactly. I like the DAZ models, but getting them to work natively in Cinema 4D will ease the use of other features of this software. I'm almost there... I could export the mesh and re-rig it, but thus I would loose the option to work with morph packages, as they are often driven by the rotation and weighting. The quaternion weighting works the same way in Cinema 4D, but the rotation is different. It can be adjusted, but I need to understand how.

    As far as i know the only use for the endpoint is when using "PointAt" for the bone. Since there is no such thing as a "main axis" or something like that for a bone, "PointAt" uses the line from origin to endpoint of a bone to point to the "PointAt" target.

    The rotation axis (e.g. twist) is defined by the orientation of the bone and not by the end point. Just Twist the Shin and you'll see. Thanks for the hint about this "PointAt". I have to look at that and what it really does.

    By

    Singular3D Singular3D August 2016 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • morph issues with V4

    I'm a newbie and this is what I'd like to do. I want to have a V4 model that includes all of the various morphs and tweaks I have installed but when I do it in poser sometimes a morph gets bumped from the list. Is there a way I can create a customized V4 model that retains unlimited morphs? I have Daz, Poswer, and Steam but I'm most experienced with Poser even though I'm not an expert.It would also be nice to have all of my various morphs sorted on the model by what they effect (eyes, nose, butt, legs, etc....) Many thanks!

    By

    Yukon_Ed2000_66aa4a5eed Yukon_Ed2000_66aa4a5eed August 2016 in New Users
  • Access to elements

    Recently I purchased a Michael Alive,yes I did get the required products for it. How do I get it to work?  When I click to see the file their in to see they're in  zipfiles. I click on the few icons there are for the anatomical elements and nothing pops on the morph.   How do I get them into my libraries to make them work?  I can't even give my morph "innards" just past the tongue and then empty like the inside of a manniquine.  I read from a blogger here that theirs worked after they found the "mesh" to make them work, how do I find that?  The demo on youtube made it look so easy.

    By

    Dannycoppell Dannycoppell August 2016 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • The most "un-Amazing" sales

    I think they'd lose a lot of business if they stopped doing the sales. Many people just can't afford to buy these items as a hobby at the normal prices. Don't get me wrong, I think the prices are probably needed to be pretty high to compensate the amount of work that the PAs put into the products. However, that doesn't negate the fact that the prices are going to be too high for many people to justify paying full price for. Even at 50% off many of the items are just priced a bit too high for many people. Personally I don't usually buy unless I can get at least 70% off. If they stopped doing sales I'd definitely have to move on to something else as this hobby would be entirely too expensive.

     

    That's true, many rely on these sales to get the items they want. And if one has been shopping here for any duration they would know that eventually everything goes on sale atleast once or twice a month, and that if they are patient they can get the very item they need at a great price at another time.  That has influenced how I spend my money here, to be honest I have purchased more non sale items at the other sites then in the daz store.  If there is not always a sale then I'm not going to wait for that sale to buy what I want, I'll buy it full price usually because I don't want to wait the three to four months it might take for the item to actually go on sale.  But then again the items on the other sites are not as pricey either and that does sway my interest to buy.

    Don't get me wrong, there is some nice stuff done here but at the full asking price I have to ask myself, is it worth a tank of gas to buy one character set or a morph add on for my hobby?  I hate thinking this way because I believe that the PA artists here deserve more then they are asking for, after all they put in so much creativity and work into what they sell, but my wallet can only deal out so much for hobby spending.  

    By

    Direwrath Direwrath August 2016 in The Commons
  • Little Ones for Genesis 3 Female

    I really should have gone to bed half an hour ago, but it seems I couldn't resist mixing things up.  So, here are a few more mixes for you.  She is wearing the Little Ones skin and hair in all three images.  And, she is short, but not quite as short as the full Little Ones characters.  I'm off to bed.  I hope these help you.

    First, the same amount of the Little Ones morph plus 50% of the Girl 7 Head and Body.

    Second, the same amount of the Little Ones morph and 70% of Brooke head and body.

    Third, the same amount of the Little Ones morph and 50% of just the Girl 7 Head.

    I'm sorry to keep you up - I hope you get enough sleep. Thank you for taking time to do these - they came out really cute! I'm going to get Little Ones for sure!

    By

    3Diva 3Diva August 2016 in The Commons
  • Little Ones for Genesis 3 Female

    I really should have gone to bed half an hour ago, but it seems I couldn't resist mixing things up.  So, here are a few more mixes for you.  She is wearing the Little Ones skin and hair in all three images.  And, she is short, but not quite as short as the full Little Ones characters.  I'm off to bed.  I hope these help you.

    First, the same amount of the Little Ones morph plus 50% of the Girl 7 Head and Body.

    Second, the same amount of the Little Ones morph and 70% of Brooke head and body.

    Third, the same amount of the Little Ones morph and 50% of just the Girl 7 Head.

    By

    Knittingmommy Knittingmommy August 2016 in The Commons
  • Little Ones for Genesis 3 Female

    I don't think that the Little Ones come with a dial as I couldn't find one when I loaded up G3F.  However, you can easily turn the Little Ones morphs into a dial that you can then use to partially dial into G3F or G3M.  Here is a sample with the Little Ones body dialed in at 50% and the Little Ones head dialed in at 25%.  I rendered her without hair so you can see the head.  She still has G3F skin, but I have one rendering with the Little Ones skin and hair so you can see what that would look like.  I'll post it in the morning when I get up.  I can do one with with another figure mixed with the Little Ones in the morning.  Any other figure or another toon type figure?

     

    Daawwww! She came out really cute! It makes her look like a little kid! Awwww I think she's cuter and more natural looking than Tween Julie (the eyes aren't so large and the lips are a bit more normal -no pouty lypo-injection looking lips). I don't think it would work for making toon characters - or so it appears. But for making tween and kid characters it looks like it would work great! I can't believe how cute she looks! :D

    I might have to get Little Ones to make child and tween characters. I don't know how to make a morph into a dail, but maybe it wouldn't be hard to learn how to do.

    Thank you for taking the time to do this for me, Knittingmommy! :) I think you might have convinced me to get Little Ones - It looks like it would be pretty prefect for creating kid characters. She's adorable!

     

    By

    3Diva 3Diva August 2016 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.