-
Tynkere's Toying & Rendering Topic
Something I’m messing around with right now. Have to tweak water color & opacity before I do a ‘Gone Fishing’ scene using props by that name.
Suggestions on how to make wet looking skin surface for frog? Many products at HW are still 3DL only. Dual lobe settings in IRay just have skin looking oily or waxy-- not really wet if that makes any sense.


Color tweaks to "Fern Lake" water to get it more greenish as found in central & west Texas
Refract Color: .12 | .22 | .16 (99-128-112)
SSS Amount: .0010Cutout opacity: 1 | (opaque looking water)
Cutout Opacity at .9990 | (clear looking water. Can see gravel, fish, fish shadow, etc.)As said, suggestions for frog skin and water opacity/color greatly appreciated.
Bruce, you are really inspiring in how quickly you are mastering Studio. Lots of great images. Just wanted to make sure I expressed specific appreciation for this tip on surfaces for water.
January 2019 - Daz 3D New User Challenge - Composition
This is version 2
I have added a pitcher and 2 glasses. I have also repositioned the lights and lowered the brightness
I have also moved the camera left and down so that the loungers are fully in view
That's a good improvement in my eyes.
The left girl is the most important "object" in the scene, from her central position and the lighting. The right girl's importance is also supported by her position in the foreground and the thirds rule, perhaps you can give her a bit more importance / make her seen better by a subtle additional light and playing with the location / direction of this light.
If the third empty deck chair is supposed to be part of the story, there could be something to catch the viewers eye, like a towel etc, either to trigger the viewer's imagination or to underline the intended story.off topic threadI've got some stew simmering in my slowcooker and some hot chocolate.
We havea mid-sized snow storm to hide from.

Winter Storm Warning
URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE National Weather Service Baltimore MD/Washington DC 1004 AM EST Sun Jan 13 2019 DCZ001-MDZ013-503-504-VAZ039-040-051>054-501-502-505-506-132315- /O.EXT.KLWX.WS.W.0002.000000T0000Z-190114T0500Z/ District of Columbia-Prince Georges-Northwest Montgomery- Central and Southeast Montgomery-Madison-Rappahannock-Culpeper- Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park-Fairfax- Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria-Northern Fauquier- Southern Fauquier-Western Loudoun-Eastern Loudoun- 1004 AM EST Sun Jan 13 2019 ...WINTER STORM WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT EST TONIGHT... * WHAT...Periods of snow. Total snow accumulations of 6 to 12 inches expected. * WHERE...The District of Columbia, portions of central Maryland and northern and northwest Virginia. * WHEN...Until midnight EST tonight. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Travel will be very difficult due to snow covered and slippery roads.
6 to 12 inches expected??!!
off topic threadI've got some stew simmering in my slowcooker and some hot chocolate.
We havea mid-sized snow storm to hide from.

Winter Storm Warning
URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE National Weather Service Baltimore MD/Washington DC 1004 AM EST Sun Jan 13 2019 DCZ001-MDZ013-503-504-VAZ039-040-051>054-501-502-505-506-132315- /O.EXT.KLWX.WS.W.0002.000000T0000Z-190114T0500Z/ District of Columbia-Prince Georges-Northwest Montgomery- Central and Southeast Montgomery-Madison-Rappahannock-Culpeper- Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park-Fairfax- Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria-Northern Fauquier- Southern Fauquier-Western Loudoun-Eastern Loudoun- 1004 AM EST Sun Jan 13 2019 ...WINTER STORM WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT EST TONIGHT... * WHAT...Periods of snow. Total snow accumulations of 6 to 12 inches expected. * WHERE...The District of Columbia, portions of central Maryland and northern and northwest Virginia. * WHEN...Until midnight EST tonight. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Travel will be very difficult due to snow covered and slippery roads.
Lettering on Frosted Glass - SolvedI tried setting the Horizontal Offset, but just got a black texture when I did. I'll play with it a little more and see if that helps.
Sure is! Room Creator 2 is one of the best and most versatile products I've bought. In this instance, I'm using it to build a set that will be a small office. I applied a frosted glass shader to the central door panel of the basic interior door and that's what I'm working with. I'd like to make the lower half wood, but it works for my purposes. If there was a Room Creator 3 or just an expansion to 2 with a more office/commercial theme, I know at least one person that would snap it up in a heartbeat!
Christian 8The banner said the content had to be in the basket at the same time as the pro bundle at 1:18am Central time this morning.
I know it has been changed NOW, but this is what I got. Then it changed to everything having to be in the cart at the same time, so like I said, some of us will miss out because we took notice of what the banner said in the first place.
This screenshot was at lunchtime, ten to one, I have no idea what central time is, I don`t live in the USA.
They have to honor that. Put in a ticket.
Laurie
Laurie, I`ve done just that, waiting to hear back now.
Christian 8The banner said the content had to be in the basket at the same time as the pro bundle at 1:18am Central time this morning.
I know it has been changed NOW, but this is what I got. Then it changed to everything having to be in the cart at the same time, so like I said, some of us will miss out because we took notice of what the banner said in the first place.
This screenshot was at lunchtime, ten to one, I have no idea what central time is, I don`t live in the USA.
They have to honor that. Put in a ticket.
Laurie
Christian 8The banner said the content had to be in the basket at the same time as the pro bundle at 1:18am Central time this morning.
I know it has been changed NOW, but this is what I got. Then it changed to everything having to be in the cart at the same time, so like I said, some of us will miss out because we took notice of what the banner said in the first place.
This screenshot was at lunchtime, ten to one, I have no idea what central time is, I don`t live in the USA.
Christian 8The banner said the content had to be in the basket at the same time as the pro bundle at 1:48am Central time this morning.
Creating Big City Scenes in DAZ StudioNew to this thread. I've been looking for a cityscape 3D model like the ones by Dreamland, Powerage and Stonemason - some of whose products I've alrerady purchased - but on a steep hill or slope overlooking or next to a big central business district, as seen in the ones found in the attached pics:
San Francisco:

Quebec City:

Hong Kong:

Some products come close, but still no cigar. I'd gladly make one if I had the time and expertise:
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/goldenwood-vol1/109748/
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/goldenwood-vol2/109919/
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/the-dirty-street-for-ds-iray/128425/
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/italian-street-for-daz-studio/129290/
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/harbour-town/116970/Tynkere's Toying & Rendering TopicSomething I’m messing around with right now. Have to tweak water color & opacity before I do a ‘Gone Fishing’ scene using props by that name.
Suggestions on how to make wet looking skin surface for frog? Many products at HW are still 3DL only. Dual lobe settings in IRay just have skin looking oily or waxy-- not really wet if that makes any sense.


Color tweaks to "Fern Lake" water to get it more greenish as found in central & west Texas
Refract Color: .12 | .22 | .16 (99-128-112)
SSS Amount: .0010Cutout opacity: 1 | (opaque looking water)
Cutout Opacity at .9990 | (clear looking water. Can see gravel, fish, fish shadow, etc.)As said, suggestions for frog skin and water opacity/color greatly appreciated.
[Released] RSSY Clothing Converter from Genesis 2 Male to Genesis 8 Male [Commercial]So, I've tried to convert the cape from this item: https://www.daz3d.com/dm-suit-for-genesis-2-male-s-and-michael-6
The main suit went just fine, even the hat. It failed on the gun smart props, but that was fully expected, since it's not supposed to handle them. The cape, on the other hand...
I switched the converter -- which loaded in with Conformer Bodysuit M for the item -- to the cape conformer.
I've unchecked "Check Content Type".
I've tried Execute, which failed. I tried both Convert Item and Force Convert on the original -- remembering to select the item as well as check the box before clicking the relevant button -- which also failed.
I then resaved the item -- which seemed to have perfectly good metadata -- making sure to save it as Follower/Wardrobe/Outerwear/Top, under the name "Dark Man Cape" (the original is "DM Cape"). All three options failed on the newly-saved version as well.
Every time, it fails with the message "The item is not a Genesis 2 Male clothing item."
There's no directory path or other issue that I can easily identify. It's just wrong, and I don't know what to do to make it figure things out.
Is there anything I can do to either get it to recognize that the item is in fact a Genesis 2 Male clothing item or to stop caring?
Relevant log items below, if that will be helpful.
21:58:42 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Converting clothing from G:/DAZ 3D/Studio3/content/People/Genesis 2 Male/Clothing/Dark Man/DM Cape.duf to G:/DAZ 3D/Studio3/content/People/Genesis 8 Male/Clothing/Dark Man/DM Cape.duf
21:58:43 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Generation and Gender of DM Cape Clothing item:
21:58:43 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): DM Cape is not a Genesis 2 Male clothing item
21:58:45 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Execution Complete.
21:59:30 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Adding Files...
21:59:30 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: G:\DAZ 3D\Studio3\content\People\Genesis 2 Male\Clothing\Dark Man\Dark Man Cape.duf
21:59:55 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Executing Script
21:59:55 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Selecting Preset: G:\DAZ 3D\Studio3\content\People\Genesis 2 Male\Clothing\Dark Man\Dark Man Cape.duf
21:59:55 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Converting clothing from G:\DAZ 3D\Studio3\content\People\Genesis 2 Male\Clothing\Dark Man\Dark Man Cape.duf to G:/DAZ 3D/Studio3/content/People/Genesis 8 Male/Clothing/Dark Man/Dark Man Cape.duf
21:59:56 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Generation and Gender of DM Cape Clothing item:
21:59:56 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): DM Cape is not a Genesis 2 Male clothing item
21:59:58 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Execution Complete.
22:00:43 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): WARNING: Forcing Conversion of Clothing Items
22:00:43 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Executing Script
22:00:43 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Selecting Preset: G:\DAZ 3D\Studio3\content\People\Genesis 2 Male\Clothing\Dark Man\Dark Man Cape.duf
22:00:43 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Converting clothing from G:\DAZ 3D\Studio3\content\People\Genesis 2 Male\Clothing\Dark Man\Dark Man Cape.duf to G:/DAZ 3D/Studio3/content/People/Genesis 8 Male/Clothing/Dark Man/Dark Man Cape.duf
22:00:44 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Generation and Gender of DM Cape Clothing item:
22:00:44 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): DM Cape is not a Genesis 2 Male clothing item
22:00:46 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Execution Complete.
When the script loads the clothing item, it is looking at its preferred base (Edit->Scene Identification). This is blank in this case.
[Released] RSSY Clothing Converter from Genesis 2 Male to Genesis 8 Male [Commercial]So, I've tried to convert the cape from this item: https://www.daz3d.com/dm-suit-for-genesis-2-male-s-and-michael-6
The main suit went just fine, even the hat. It failed on the gun smart props, but that was fully expected, since it's not supposed to handle them. The cape, on the other hand...
I switched the converter -- which loaded in with Conformer Bodysuit M for the item -- to the cape conformer.
I've unchecked "Check Content Type".
I've tried Execute, which failed. I tried both Convert Item and Force Convert on the original -- remembering to select the item as well as check the box before clicking the relevant button -- which also failed.
I then resaved the item -- which seemed to have perfectly good metadata -- making sure to save it as Follower/Wardrobe/Outerwear/Top, under the name "Dark Man Cape" (the original is "DM Cape"). All three options failed on the newly-saved version as well.
Every time, it fails with the message "The item is not a Genesis 2 Male clothing item."
There's no directory path or other issue that I can easily identify. It's just wrong, and I don't know what to do to make it figure things out.
Is there anything I can do to either get it to recognize that the item is in fact a Genesis 2 Male clothing item or to stop caring?
Relevant log items below, if that will be helpful.
21:58:42 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Converting clothing from G:/DAZ 3D/Studio3/content/People/Genesis 2 Male/Clothing/Dark Man/DM Cape.duf to G:/DAZ 3D/Studio3/content/People/Genesis 8 Male/Clothing/Dark Man/DM Cape.duf
21:58:43 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Generation and Gender of DM Cape Clothing item:
21:58:43 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): DM Cape is not a Genesis 2 Male clothing item
21:58:45 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Execution Complete.
21:59:30 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Adding Files...
21:59:30 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: G:\DAZ 3D\Studio3\content\People\Genesis 2 Male\Clothing\Dark Man\Dark Man Cape.duf
21:59:55 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Executing Script
21:59:55 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Selecting Preset: G:\DAZ 3D\Studio3\content\People\Genesis 2 Male\Clothing\Dark Man\Dark Man Cape.duf
21:59:55 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Converting clothing from G:\DAZ 3D\Studio3\content\People\Genesis 2 Male\Clothing\Dark Man\Dark Man Cape.duf to G:/DAZ 3D/Studio3/content/People/Genesis 8 Male/Clothing/Dark Man/Dark Man Cape.duf
21:59:56 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Generation and Gender of DM Cape Clothing item:
21:59:56 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): DM Cape is not a Genesis 2 Male clothing item
21:59:58 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Execution Complete.
22:00:43 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): WARNING: Forcing Conversion of Clothing Items
22:00:43 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Executing Script
22:00:43 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Selecting Preset: G:\DAZ 3D\Studio3\content\People\Genesis 2 Male\Clothing\Dark Man\Dark Man Cape.duf
22:00:43 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Converting clothing from G:\DAZ 3D\Studio3\content\People\Genesis 2 Male\Clothing\Dark Man\Dark Man Cape.duf to G:/DAZ 3D/Studio3/content/People/Genesis 8 Male/Clothing/Dark Man/Dark Man Cape.duf
22:00:44 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Generation and Gender of DM Cape Clothing item:
22:00:44 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): DM Cape is not a Genesis 2 Male clothing item
22:00:46 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Execution Complete.
Fern Lake: Water Color & TransparencyHow do you make the water in this set more transparent and maybe less muddy looking?
I’ve loaded the Iray version & cutout opacity seems all or nothing. It is at .90 in the screenshot. Shows a little surface reflection, but the gravel on the bottom too visible for what I had in mind.

In central Texas, even a pond fed by artesian spring water would have algae in it & so a kind of greenish tint.
Suggestions? I would alter the RGB values in Reflection color? Top Coat color?
Looked at the commercial topic but it’s sometimes unclear whether they were talking about iray or 3DL.
Hopefully I can get a some good Iray based scenes once water tweaked.
thanks for reading
--Bruce
The Things Which Could Be Worse Need Cats To Make Them Better Complaint Thread...wow that is pretty scary. They were going to keep me there one more night but the tests and evaluations determined it was OK for me to be released yesterday evening. I feel much better being at home.
Glad you're back home!
Dana
...yeah feels good sleeping in my own bed, making my own food, not being woken up every couple hours, and not having to ring the nurse when I needed to use the dunny (as they had to disconnect a couple hookups each time). Though I sort of miss this neat device they had to stimulate circulation while I was laying down which was kind of like a pneumatic leg massage that had these soft leggings which would inflate every so often to prevent blood pooling, kind of like what the lower part of a fighter pilot's G-suit does.
Going to the hospital is always a risk. Their job is to find something wrong. I was in the hospital for a couple days a few years ago. I'd gone to the emergency room because of an abdominal pain for which they probed me with all sorts of sticks, stones, and invisible rays and could find nothing wrong with my gastro system. But needing to justify their time looked elsewhere in me and in the process discovered my heart going wonky. Which was not unexpected to me, because I've lived with Atrial Fibrillation (Afib) for years. But they seemed to think it was worth studying and they brought in crowds of not-yet-doctors to watch my heart rhythms and who pointed out things apparently interesting to them. Saying things like "Oh, look he has no 'P' wave". And since I was such an interesting object they "invited" me to stay with them for a couple of days to "watch" me. Which turned out to mean they wired me up to a wireless transmitter sending my vital statistics to a machine in the central nurses corral. I could hear the symphony of noises coming from the corral while lying in my bed and if I moved, my heart rhythms changed and their machine that goes "ping" would start going "ping" and a nurse's head would shortly poke in the door of my room to see if I was still alive enough to be charged bed rent.
I was. And, of course, I was also connected to tubes and bags of fluid hanging on a wheeled coat rack. So, later in the day when nature called, and being an independent sort of person and not feeling at all ill anymore (my stomach pain had disappeared already) I hopped out of bed, and being an educated man and understanding the nature of gravity, topology and long tubes dangling from coat racks, I dragged my coat rack with me to the bathroom and proceeded to do my business. About mid-extrusion my bathroom door pops open and the nurse came in, I'm sure expecting to see a gasping 230 pound pile of writhing flesh on the floor. But, 'twasn't to be, and I told her I was fine and ordered her to "Close the f'n door!" Apparently I am not a patient patient. She waited outside the bathroom and escorted me back to my bed when I emerged, admonishing me for not calling for help pooping. What was she going to do? Carry me to the throne and squeeze me in the right places?

But they were concerned enough that they called my regular cardiologist and "invited" me to stay in the hospital until he arrived and examined me. Many hours later but right after I had figured out how to use my credit card to pay for a minimum of 3 days of ridiculously expensive TV Cable service to my television, my cardiologist arrived and decided he wanted to try an experiment and give me another heart rhythm controlling drug. OK, so they hook me up to another bag of some liquid but 30 minutes later I'm enjoyably hallucinating and am pass-out woozy and my cardiologist (who was thankfully still in the hospital) rushes back to me and says something like "well, I guess that didn't work" and disconnects me from the joy juice and put me back on my regular medications but with a slight modification of dosage. That seemed to do the trick and I think I finally got out of the hospital 18 hours later leaving behind all that pre-paid TV cable service.
...things seem to have changed with time. My IVs were small tubes of concentrated meds rather than being tethered to a coatrack of bottles or pouches. I did have a thimble attachment on a finger that relayed a signal to a unit in the room (that only went "ping" when it was removed) which sent data to their central monitor. They took a couple blood sugar tests, a concussion test (which I passed) and a memory test, then gave me some insulin (as Metformin has a reaction with one of the meds they put me on). They used a small epi-pen like device for administering insulin instead of a syringe, which could be injected in the arm instead of midsection, didn't feel a thing (wonder what those cost if I ever need to shift to insulin).
Overall the staff who attended to me was very accommodating and personable which made the situation better.
Yeah there was a big flatscreen in the room, never thought to turn it on even to watch the Green Bay game as I was too sleepy. Not having a television for something like 16 years, don't really miss it.
The Things Which Could Be Worse Need Cats To Make Them Better Complaint Thread...wow that is pretty scary. They were going to keep me there one more night but the tests and evaluations determined it was OK for me to be released yesterday evening. I feel much better being at home.
Glad you're back home!
Dana
...yeah feels good sleeping in my own bed, making my own food, not being woken up every couple hours, and not having to ring the nurse when I needed to use the dunny (as they had to disconnect a couple hookups each time). Though I sort of miss this neat device they had to stimulate circulation while I was laying down which was kind of like a pneumatic leg massage that had these soft leggings which would inflate every so often to prevent blood pooling, kind of like what the lower part of a fighter pilot's G-suit does.
Going to the hospital is always a risk. Their job is to find something wrong. I was in the hospital for a couple days a few years ago. I'd gone to the emergency room because of an abdominal pain for which they probed me with all sorts of sticks, stones, and invisible rays and could find nothing wrong with my gastro system. But needing to justify their time looked elsewhere in me and in the process discovered my heart going wonky. Which was not unexpected to me, because I've lived with Atrial Fibrillation (Afib) for years. But they seemed to think it was worth studying and they brought in crowds of not-yet-doctors to watch my heart rhythms and who pointed out things apparently interesting to them. Saying things like "Oh, look he has no 'P' wave". And since I was such an interesting object they "invited" me to stay with them for a couple of days to "watch" me. Which turned out to mean they wired me up to a wireless transmitter sending my vital statistics to a machine in the central nurses corral. I could hear the symphony of noises coming from the corral while lying in my bed and if I moved, my heart rhythms changed and their machine that goes "ping" would start going "ping" and a nurse's head would shortly poke in the door of my room to see if I was still alive enough to be charged bed rent.
I was. And, of course, I was also connected to tubes and bags of fluid hanging on a wheeled coat rack. So, later in the day when nature called, and being an independent sort of person and not feeling at all ill anymore (my stomach pain had disappeared already) I hopped out of bed, and being an educated man and understanding the nature of gravity, topology and long tubes dangling from coat racks, I dragged my coat rack with me to the bathroom and proceeded to do my business. About mid-extrusion my bathroom door pops open and the nurse came in, I'm sure expecting to see a gasping 230 pound pile of writhing flesh on the floor. But, 'twasn't to be, and I told her I was fine and ordered her to "Close the f'n door!" Apparently I am not a patient patient. She waited outside the bathroom and escorted me back to my bed when I emerged, admonishing me for not calling for help pooping. What was she going to do? Carry me to the throne and squeeze me in the right places?

But they were concerned enough that they called my regular cardiologist and "invited" me to stay in the hospital until he arrived and examined me. Many hours later but right after I had figured out how to use my credit card to pay for a minimum of 3 days of ridiculously expensive TV Cable service to my television, my cardiologist arrived and decided he wanted to try an experiment and give me another heart rhythm controlling drug. OK, so they hook me up to another bag of some liquid but 30 minutes later I'm enjoyably hallucinating and am pass-out woozy and the machine that goes "ping" was playing a jazz tune and my room fills up with nurses and doctors. And my cardiologist (who was thankfully still in the hospital) rushes back to me and says something like "well, I guess that didn't work" and disconnects me from the joy juice and put me back on my regular medications but with a slight modification of dosage. That seemed to do the trick and I think I finally got out of the hospital 18 hours later leaving behind all that pre-paid TV cable service.
WinterMoon Wants Attention.
This is another one of my old Original Characters. His name's Andre. He wasn't the character I was trying to make, this was more of a happy accident. Yeah, he's kind of a pretty-boy, and doesn't he look so, so innocent? In reality, he's rather impulsive, unpredictable and not always... really all there. Sometimes, his behaviour can seem strange and even creepy. He doesn't seem to be aware that he's quite strong, and has almost ended up injuring others, on a couple of occasions. While he frequently shows signs of being intelligent and insightful, he often lacks the ability to predict the consequences of things he says and does. He's not malicious, he's just not quite as he should be.

After having successfully accidentally made Andre, I wondered if I'd be able to tweak the model into his look-alike from the same story. This is at least partial success. I used the same hair and skin in these pictures, to be sure I really did get their features to look different.
Lucas is more of a central character in the story. Andre and him are sometimes mistaken for each other, which has led to some not-so-great situations for both of them. They're similar in appearance, but almost opposites in behaviour and personality. Lucas has grown up being told in the vaguest possible terms that he really does have something wrong with him, and any odd or unexpected thing he's done, basically from infancy, has caused some minor crisis for his mother. As a result, he's learned to be a rather quiet and passive person, who has some problems taking initiative. While he's calm on the outside, his thoughts and emotions are raging in a constant tempest under the surface. Now and then he fails to control his reactions to something, and just snaps. For every time it happens, things get a little worse afterwards.

Have a shirtless picture, because why not.
2018 Holiday Loyalty Rewards SaleMagento has cleared up on my end.
As of 1:30am Central, 12:30am Mountain, there's something wrong with the new Traction Engine on the rewards page. From the Loyalty sale page, the link from the card item goes to www.daz3d.com top level rather than to www.daz3d.com/traction-engine. And on the Traction Engine's own page, the price is showing as $undefin.ed rather than whatever it's supposed to be. (In the cart, it shows as $12.95 after the 30% discount (but no loyalty discount); on the Loyalty sale page, at the moment, it shows as free.)
I'm guessing the Traction Engine is not free and that's a mistake on DAZ's side. If that were the case, you'd be able to get all featured DAZ Originals less than $20 for free since the Traction Engine is a debut item.
We've sent in an inquiry.
2018 Holiday Loyalty Rewards SaleAs of 1:30am Central, 12:30am Mountain, there's something wrong with the new Traction Engine on the rewards page. From the Loyalty sale page, the link from the card item goes to www.daz3d.com top level rather than to www.daz3d.com/traction-engine. And on the Traction Engine's own page, the price is showing as $undefin.ed rather than whatever it's supposed to be. (In the cart, it shows as $12.95 after the 30% discount (but no loyalty discount); on the Loyalty sale page, at the moment, it shows as free.)
I'm guessing the Traction Engine is not free and that's a mistake on DAZ's side. If that were the case, you'd be able to get all featured DAZ Originals less than $20 for free since the Traction Engine is a debut item.
I'm guessing FWSA Ryker will be the best selling item for the day.
2018 Holiday Loyalty Rewards SaleAs of 1:30am Central, 12:30am Mountain, there's something wrong with the new Traction Engine on the rewards page. From the Loyalty sale page, the link from the card item goes to www.daz3d.com top level rather than to www.daz3d.com/traction-engine. And on the Traction Engine's own page, the price is showing as $undefin.ed rather than whatever it's supposed to be. (In the cart, it shows as $12.95 after the 30% discount (but no loyalty discount); on the Loyalty sale page, at the moment, it shows as free.)
I'm seeing almost the same issue (slightly lower price in my cart)















