-
I Forgot What My Complaint Was - Complaint Thread
An earthquake woke me up at 4:30 this morning. It was a very small quake (magnitude 2.7) but was less than two miles away. Gonna be crabby all day.
It was a crab related earthquake?... Sounds like the premise for a 50s Sci-fi movie... “Crabquake At Pincher Bay”
Wait... you probably meant that you are going to be feeling crabby because you woke up at 4:30 (I’m assuming A.M.)... I was thinking the earthquake released millions of angry mole crabs from the center of the earth and you were predicting it would be crabby today... like snowy, or foggy or kangarooy...
Crabs are fascinating creatures... most people don’t realize how intelligent and loving they can be... they only think of them steamed or baked...
Wait... that’s Gorillas... Gorillas are smart and loving... and armadillos are served baked or steamed... do they bake gorillas?... I wonder what baked gorilla tastes like... I’ve only ever known one gorilla and it wasn’t much of a relationship, we weren’t on a first name basis but if I waved he kinda gave me that chin nod “Yo, what’s up” thing gorillas do... I’m assuming he thought I was a gorilla too, because he didn’t do that to other people.
When I was a little kid, I went to the Central Park zoo a lot with my grandfather... one of the zookeepers was a friend of his and I got to go to places in the zoo most people didn’t get to see... it’s a small zoo, so that wasn’t a lot of places, but it was cool for a little kid who didn’t mind strong odors...
I can still remember the smells of so many different animal poops.
I’m not reminiscing, it’s just bonded permanently to my olfactory senses...
Anyway, sorry to hear about the crabquake... wait... was it crabquake or crabcake..? I seem to have forgotten what this reply was about and I’m too lazy to scroll up...
What kind of frosting goes on crab cake?... or is crab cake like Black Forest Cake and it doesn’t have any actual crab in it... I was disappointed to recently find out Black Forest Cake didn’t have any forest stuff in it... no logs, pine cones or bunnies... it’s not even made by Bavarian elves in secret cake workshops deep in the Black Forest... which isn’t even black... it’s actually really, really green with moss growing everywhere... it’s really such a misleading disappointment that whole cake imbroglio... or is that a fiasco...? Which one is the Italian car company, Fiasco or Fiat?... Fiasco 500... Fiat 500... Fiasco flows better, and the first manual transmission car I dove was a 500, and that definitely was a fiasco...
Anyway, sorry to hear about whatever it was that started me writing this and sorry to hear that I replied to whatever it was that you posted which I’m still too lazy to scroll up to look at.
Man... I’m really in the mood for baked gorilla, and I don’t know why...
Well, laterz!
...I would think that the frosting on a crab cake should be lobster bisque flavoured.
Pineapple upside down cake always got me. Is it actually made and baked "upside down?
Then there's Baked Alaska. Makes me wonder if they legalised cannabis there.
I was eating a bag of plantain chips upside down before, so it’s possible one could bake a cake upside down... don’t they bake everything upside down and counter clockwise up in Australia?... actually it’s “down”, but if you go to far north you either end up in space or down around Antarctica or Australia... wait, which way do toilets rotate in Australia?... clockwise or counter clockwise?... I’ll look that up...
Oh... it’s the water...
Now I don’t care which way it rotates... rotating toilets sounded like fun... or a challenge... either way it was something different... my friend has a toilet seat that randomly drops down when you are using it, which make it a challenge not to pee on the fancy lid cover... I have never lost so far... mostly because I cheat and just use the sink.
I need more caffeine... this is my life now... I’m Coffee-Man!
One of the places I worked at used to have a food service truck visit... not one of those fancy modern ones where they serve hot tacos, shawarma or baked gorilla, this was one of those old quilted steel ones without refrigeration, just ice and rotting egg salad sandwiches... god, I used to get so sick from that terrible food...I miss the 80s... anyway... the bookkeeper there used to always call out “Coffee man is here” when he’d show up and I’d always be disappointed that it wasn’t some coffee based superhero... so I’d just have a coffee and egg salad or tuna salad or month old fuzzy cheese danish, get sick and swear one day I’d become Coffee-Man!
I’m gonna do it... I’m gonna be Coffee-Man!
But first I have to go to Best Buy and see if they have a cheap hard drive that’s on sale....
Coffee Man awaaaaaaaay!
...you may be bordering on becoming "Too Much Coffee Man".
I Forgot What My Complaint Was - Complaint ThreadAn earthquake woke me up at 4:30 this morning. It was a very small quake (magnitude 2.7) but was less than two miles away. Gonna be crabby all day.
It was a crab related earthquake?... Sounds like the premise for a 50s Sci-fi movie... “Crabquake At Pincher Bay”
Wait... you probably meant that you are going to be feeling crabby because you woke up at 4:30 (I’m assuming A.M.)... I was thinking the earthquake released millions of angry mole crabs from the center of the earth and you were predicting it would be crabby today... like snowy, or foggy or kangarooy...
Crabs are fascinating creatures... most people don’t realize how intelligent and loving they can be... they only think of them steamed or baked...
Wait... that’s Gorillas... Gorillas are smart and loving... and armadillos are served baked or steamed... do they bake gorillas?... I wonder what baked gorilla tastes like... I’ve only ever known one gorilla and it wasn’t much of a relationship, we weren’t on a first name basis but if I waved he kinda gave me that chin nod “Yo, what’s up” thing gorillas do... I’m assuming he thought I was a gorilla too, because he didn’t do that to other people.
When I was a little kid, I went to the Central Park zoo a lot with my grandfather... one of the zookeepers was a friend of his and I got to go to places in the zoo most people didn’t get to see... it’s a small zoo, so that wasn’t a lot of places, but it was cool for a little kid who didn’t mind strong odors...
I can still remember the smells of so many different animal poops.
I’m not reminiscing, it’s just bonded permanently to my olfactory senses...
Anyway, sorry to hear about the crabquake... wait... was it crabquake or crabcake..? I seem to have forgotten what this reply was about and I’m too lazy to scroll up...
What kind of frosting goes on crab cake?... or is crab cake like Black Forest Cake and it doesn’t have any actual crab in it... I was disappointed to recently find out Black Forest Cake didn’t have any forest stuff in it... no logs, pine cones or bunnies... it’s not even made by Bavarian elves in secret cake workshops deep in the Black Forest... which isn’t even black... it’s actually really, really green with moss growing everywhere... it’s really such a misleading disappointment that whole cake imbroglio... or is that a fiasco...? Which one is the Italian car company, Fiasco or Fiat?... Fiasco 500... Fiat 500... Fiasco flows better, and the first manual transmission car I dove was a 500, and that definitely was a fiasco...
Anyway, sorry to hear about whatever it was that started me writing this and sorry to hear that I replied to whatever it was that you posted which I’m still too lazy to scroll up to look at.
Man... I’m really in the mood for baked gorilla, and I don’t know why...
Well, laterz!
...I would think that the frosting on a crab cake should be lobster bisque flavoured.
Pineapple upside down cake always got me. Is it actually made and baked "upside down?
Then there's Baked Alaska. Makes me wonder if they legalised cannabis there.
I was eating a bag of plantain chips upside down before, so it’s possible one could bake a cake upside down... don’t they bake everything upside down and counter clockwise up in Australia?... actually it’s “down”, but if you go to far north you either end up in space or down around Antarctica or Australia... wait, which way do toilets rotate in Australia?... clockwise or counter clockwise?... I’ll look that up...
Oh... it’s the water...
Now I don’t care which way it rotates... rotating toilets sounded like fun... or a challenge... either way it was something different... my friend has a toilet seat that randomly drops down when you are using it, which make it a challenge not to pee on the fancy lid cover... I have never lost so far... mostly because I cheat and just use the sink.
I need more caffeine... this is my life now... I’m Coffee-Man!
One of the places I worked at used to have a food service truck visit... not one of those fancy modern ones where they serve hot tacos, shawarma or baked gorilla, this was one of those old quilted steel ones without refrigeration, just ice and rotting egg salad sandwiches... god, I used to get so sick from that terrible food...I miss the 80s... anyway... the bookkeeper there used to always call out “Coffee man is here” when he’d show up and I’d always be disappointed that it wasn’t some coffee based superhero... so I’d just have a coffee and egg salad or tuna salad or month old fuzzy cheese danish, get sick and swear one day I’d become Coffee-Man!
I’m gonna do it... I’m gonna be Coffee-Man!
But first I have to go to Best Buy and see if they have a cheap hard drive that’s on sale....
Coffee Man awaaaaaaaay!
I Forgot What My Complaint Was - Complaint ThreadAn earthquake woke me up at 4:30 this morning. It was a very small quake (magnitude 2.7) but was less than two miles away. Gonna be crabby all day.
It was a crab related earthquake?... Sounds like the premise for a 50s Sci-fi movie... “Crabquake At Pincher Bay”
Wait... you probably meant that you are going to be feeling crabby because you woke up at 4:30 (I’m assuming A.M.)... I was thinking the earthquake released millions of angry mole crabs from the center of the earth and you were predicting it would be crabby today... like snowy, or foggy or kangarooy...
Crabs are fascinating creatures... most people don’t realize how intelligent and loving they can be... they only think of them steamed or baked...
Wait... that’s Gorillas... Gorillas are smart and loving... and armadillos are served baked or steamed... do they bake gorillas?... I wonder what baked gorilla tastes like... I’ve only ever known one gorilla and it wasn’t much of a relationship, we weren’t on a first name basis but if I waved he kinda gave me that chin nod “Yo, what’s up” thing gorillas do... I’m assuming he thought I was a gorilla too, because he didn’t do that to other people.
When I was a little kid, I went to the Central Park zoo a lot with my grandfather... one of the zookeepers was a friend of his and I got to go to places in the zoo most people didn’t get to see... it’s a small zoo, so that wasn’t a lot of places, but it was cool for a little kid who didn’t mind strong odors...
I can still remember the smells of so many different animal poops.
I’m not reminiscing, it’s just bonded permanently to my olfactory senses...
Anyway, sorry to hear about the crabquake... wait... was it crabquake or crabcake..? I seem to have forgotten what this reply was about and I’m too lazy to scroll up...
What kind of frosting goes on crab cake?... or is crab cake like Black Forest Cake and it doesn’t have any actual crab in it... I was disappointed to recently find out Black Forest Cake didn’t have any forest stuff in it... no logs, pine cones or bunnies... it’s not even made by Bavarian elves in secret cake workshops deep in the Black Forest... which isn’t even black... it’s actually really, really green with moss growing everywhere... it’s really such a misleading disappointment that whole cake imbroglio... or is that a fiasco...? Which one is the Italian car company, Fiasco or Fiat?... Fiasco 500... Fiat 500... Fiasco flows better, and the first manual transmission car I dove was a 500, and that definitely was a fiasco...
Anyway, sorry to hear about whatever it was that started me writing this and sorry to hear that I replied to whatever it was that you posted which I’m still too lazy to scroll up to look at.
Man... I’m really in the mood for baked gorilla, and I don’t know why...
Well, laterz!
...I would think that the frosting on a crab cake should be lobster bisque flavoured.
Pineapple upside down cake always got me. Is it actually made and baked "upside down?
Then there's Baked Alaska. Makes me wonder if they legalised cannabis there.
Pineapple upside down cake you put slices of pineapple in the bottom of the cake tin and sometime then put a cherry in each hole in the middle of the pineapple slices, then you pour the cake mixture in on top of the pineapple and bake it. WHen it is cooked you turn it upside and it slides (hopefully) out of the pan with the slices of pineapple now on the top of the cake.
Baked Alaska is actually quite nice if you do it right. Meringue cooks so quickly that the icecream is still cold inside You have to keep the completed cake frozen until you put it in the oven.
I Forgot What My Complaint Was - Complaint ThreadAn earthquake woke me up at 4:30 this morning. It was a very small quake (magnitude 2.7) but was less than two miles away. Gonna be crabby all day.
It was a crab related earthquake?... Sounds like the premise for a 50s Sci-fi movie... “Crabquake At Pincher Bay”
Wait... you probably meant that you are going to be feeling crabby because you woke up at 4:30 (I’m assuming A.M.)... I was thinking the earthquake released millions of angry mole crabs from the center of the earth and you were predicting it would be crabby today... like snowy, or foggy or kangarooy...
Crabs are fascinating creatures... most people don’t realize how intelligent and loving they can be... they only think of them steamed or baked...
Wait... that’s Gorillas... Gorillas are smart and loving... and armadillos are served baked or steamed... do they bake gorillas?... I wonder what baked gorilla tastes like... I’ve only ever known one gorilla and it wasn’t much of a relationship, we weren’t on a first name basis but if I waved he kinda gave me that chin nod “Yo, what’s up” thing gorillas do... I’m assuming he thought I was a gorilla too, because he didn’t do that to other people.
When I was a little kid, I went to the Central Park zoo a lot with my grandfather... one of the zookeepers was a friend of his and I got to go to places in the zoo most people didn’t get to see... it’s a small zoo, so that wasn’t a lot of places, but it was cool for a little kid who didn’t mind strong odors...
I can still remember the smells of so many different animal poops.
I’m not reminiscing, it’s just bonded permanently to my olfactory senses...
Anyway, sorry to hear about the crabquake... wait... was it crabquake or crabcake..? I seem to have forgotten what this reply was about and I’m too lazy to scroll up...
What kind of frosting goes on crab cake?... or is crab cake like Black Forest Cake and it doesn’t have any actual crab in it... I was disappointed to recently find out Black Forest Cake didn’t have any forest stuff in it... no logs, pine cones or bunnies... it’s not even made by Bavarian elves in secret cake workshops deep in the Black Forest... which isn’t even black... it’s actually really, really green with moss growing everywhere... it’s really such a misleading disappointment that whole cake imbroglio... or is that a fiasco...? Which one is the Italian car company, Fiasco or Fiat?... Fiasco 500... Fiat 500... Fiasco flows better, and the first manual transmission car I dove was a 500, and that definitely was a fiasco...
Anyway, sorry to hear about whatever it was that started me writing this and sorry to hear that I replied to whatever it was that you posted which I’m still too lazy to scroll up to look at.
Man... I’m really in the mood for baked gorilla, and I don’t know why...
Well, laterz!
...I would think that the frosting on a crab cake should be lobster bisque flavoured.
Pineapple upside down cake always got me. Is it actually made and baked "upside down?
Then there's Baked Alaska. Makes me wonder if they legalised cannabis there.
I Forgot What My Complaint Was - Complaint ThreadAn earthquake woke me up at 4:30 this morning. It was a very small quake (magnitude 2.7) but was less than two miles away. Gonna be crabby all day.
It was a crab related earthquake?... Sounds like the premise for a 50s Sci-fi movie... “Crabquake At Pincher Bay”
Wait... you probably meant that you are going to be feeling crabby because you woke up at 4:30 (I’m assuming A.M.)... I was thinking the earthquake released millions of angry mole crabs from the center of the earth and you were predicting it would be crabby today... like snowy, or foggy or kangarooy...
Crabs are fascinating creatures... most people don’t realize how intelligent and loving they can be... they only think of them steamed or baked...
Wait... that’s Gorillas... Gorillas are smart and loving... and armadillos are served baked or steamed... do they bake gorillas?... I wonder what baked gorilla tastes like... I’ve only ever known one gorilla and it wasn’t much of a relationship, we weren’t on a first name basis but if I waved he kinda gave me that chin nod “Yo, what’s up” thing gorillas do... I’m assuming he thought I was a gorilla too, because he didn’t do that to other people.
When I was a little kid, I went to the Central Park zoo a lot with my grandfather... one of the zookeepers was a friend of his and I got to go to places in the zoo most people didn’t get to see... it’s a small zoo, so that wasn’t a lot of places, but it was cool for a little kid who didn’t mind strong odors...
I can still remember the smells of so many different animal poops.
I’m not reminiscing, it’s just bonded permanently to my olfactory senses...
Anyway, sorry to hear about the crabquake... wait... was it crabquake or crabcake..? I seem to have forgotten what this reply was about and I’m too lazy to scroll up...
What kind of frosting goes on crab cake?... or is crab cake like Black Forest Cake and it doesn’t have any actual crab in it... I was disappointed to recently find out Black Forest Cake didn’t have any forest stuff in it... no logs, pine cones or bunnies... it’s not even made by Bavarian elves in secret cake workshops deep in the Black Forest... which isn’t even black... it’s actually really, really green with moss growing everywhere... it’s really such a misleading disappointment that whole cake imbroglio... or is that a fiasco...? Which one is the Italian car company, Fiasco or Fiat?... Fiasco 500... Fiat 500... Fiasco flows better, and the first manual transmission car I dove was a 500, and that definitely was a fiasco...
Anyway, sorry to hear about whatever it was that started me writing this and sorry to hear that I replied to whatever it was that you posted which I’m still too lazy to scroll up to look at.
Man... I’m really in the mood for baked gorilla, and I don’t know why...
Well, laterz!
Hell Creek Modules [Commercial]well smaker1 I would contact the creator, or whatever services they offer to help get you through it. I say this because it seems that the standalone version has a recognition problem, primarely (now not saying that you did), with the pirated version that is out there, seems the crack that is available is not as good as it was claimed it to be. Everything I found says that octane should be ran from daz's script anyway that way it will recognize the differences in the textures that you mentioned. Or you could just go into daz and rename the materials to trick octain into using the seperate textures. Or do what I do with 3ds max sometimes is I rebuild the texture that has a single name for two locations and make a central map that can be used with I presume octane.
I have an official license of Octane since beta version and I use it WITHOUT the DS4 plug-in. I imagine that the plug have no problem but I made my own workflow as I prefer to have some render cooking in Octane while I'm working on another scene in DS4. My graphic cards are old and limited so it's more efficient for me.
That's why I go through an obj export. If you have dinosaur queen outfit : do an export (top and panty) from DS4 with collecting maps and you will see that only one texture remain as in the exported "map" folder there are no subfolders (like in the runtime/texture used by DS4). I imagine that whatever the software you use for importing the obj object will have the same trouble as the mtl file link the same texture for top and panty in the exported map folder.
Again , I don't have any problem now as I found the origin and made the missing link manually!
Hell Creek Modules [Commercial]well smaker1 I would contact the creator, or whatever services they offer to help get you through it. I say this because it seems that the standalone version has a recognition problem, primarely (now not saying that you did), with the pirated version that is out there, seems the crack that is available is not as good as it was claimed it to be. Everything I found says that octane should be ran from daz's script anyway that way it will recognize the differences in the textures that you mentioned. Or you could just go into daz and rename the materials to trick octain into using the seperate textures. Or do what I do with 3ds max sometimes is I rebuild the texture that has a single name for two locations and make a central map that can be used with I presume octane.
Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 11...talking about products that pleasantly surprised--well, this is not a new/recent release but I don't recall anyone reviewing or discussing it in this thread and it IS ON SALE now in the MM artists catalogs: PINE GROVE by Andrey Pestryakov.
The trouble with densely vegetated realistic landscapes is all that messy green stuff is costly in resource-terms. And instancing is typically the antidote, but when people make these sets they don't always create the sets/presets in ways that are useful as might be to the user. Many sets let you turn off ALL of THIS TREE/PLANT or ALL of THAT TREE/PLANT or turn on/off all trees or all ground cover grasses or whatever-- but which diminishes the entire scene, when WHAT WOULD BE MOST USEFUL is the ability to turn off ONLY WHAT STUFF IS OUTSIDE YOUR CAMERA"s VIEW, or in quadrant x, say.
UGH, yes, you can delete ALL the instanced stuff and manually replant/instance the prop plants/trees that come with the product, or create scatter maps and use an instancing product if you have one of them, and then create your own presets. But hey, one of the points of buying a product is to not have to build --or rebuild--the environment yourself. :) I had a streak of landscape products I purchased that simply weren't useful for me for what I wanted to do without essentially stripping and rebuilding them-- so much time!-- so I was reluctant to buy Pine Grove until a while back when I really needed a pine-tree, scrubbly environment that I could emulate north east/central florida with. HAPPY I GAVE IN!
Andrey P 's PINE GROVE lets you toggle on/off 3 Levels of vegetation/trees, like some instancing-heavy sets do, to reduce preview lag and let you work in the scene easier with clear sightlines and more light, and then activate them again for rendertime. Andrey THOUGHTFULLY also added the instanced PINE TREES (and their costly needles, which can be separately toggled on/off!) in specific clusters grouped throughout the set. This means the dense and costly trees can be selected in small sets scattered through the landscapes and turned off or on-- instead of ALL ON or OFF. This made it possible to trim out a few trees in a scene I was working on to allow me to control the view, have space for other props, and manage my resources used by the scene, in just a few clicks, instead of having to remake the whole thing myself. That scene I was setting up was a night scene and the set looks beautiful at night with the reflections in the water....and I'll mention that the water seemed to hit a very nice balance in being rippled enough to make clear it is water, but not so rippled that it becomes obtrusive, and looks wonderful in my renders, day or night. So anyone needing a versatile landscape product with a river/stream feature, consider Pine Grove! EDITED TO ADD: PS: AP also added a meaningful detail in the set, answering one of my pet peeves with so many sets, in that the landscape on the paths and at shoreline becomes darker and muddy looking as it nears the water, like in real life.
~GenSydney 8 ... Chest morphs... Really?!What I miss about the base morph packs is that you used to get all kinds of ethnic morphs with it - Native American, African, East Indian noses, etc. But I digress ;)
Laurie
That is one thing i really don't miss.... I remember those silly face dials for "Bridget" and "Elizabeth" as if Irish and English people look radically different while a single dial would be for the "ethnic" character ignoring that Africa is larger than Europe and most of Asia combined and that a Bedoin looks lothing like a Twa.... The Native American dial was the funniest. I had a conversation with a friend about an American presidentil candidate who took a genetic test to prove her ancestry but the test consisted of mainly Central and South American samples. I explained the distance between Chicago to Rio is roughly London to Beijing... one wouldn't use genetic samples of someone from Bristol to ask genetic questions about someone from Shanghai.... Hurrah for more specific morphs.
I Forgot What My Complaint Was - Complaint ThreadI used to complain about the noise until I moved away from the Interstate highway and realized it was too damn quiet to sleep.
If there's no ambient noise around me when I'm trying to sleep I hear that incessant high pitched ringing in my ears and the more I try to ignore it, the louder it gets. That's why my radio or my room fan runs all night. Something to mask the tinnitus. It was clearly a case of me doing too much listening!
..it's been pretty quiet since the central postal distribution centre across the street closed down and moved out by the Airport. There was speculation Amazon might buy the property for a fulfillment and distribution warehouse but that was only rumour. Instead as I understand the property will be used for a housing development (hopefully a low income one).
Viewport gone white, then grey, then everything gone!I suspect that you have closed the Viewport pane - is its tab gone from the top of the central section of the interface? If so go to Window>Panes (Tabs)>Viewport, then drag by the top bar to the top of the empty docking area and release the mouse when you see a line of highlight colour across the top of the space.
If you still have a white-out, it may be that you have a backdrop colour set (Window>Panes (Tabs)>Environment) or you may have chnaged the viewport colour (Window>Style>Customise Style)
MRL Warrior Hair Product Page InaccessibleDefinitely some major internet problems today in the US. Most companies that have outage maps show similar areas with high outage problems, with the east coast, LA area, and central Texas seeming to be the most common areas on all maps. Just for fun, I tried several other US locations, and they all have varying bad urls for these for products. I went back to Toronto, and some items no longer had the proper url, Mexico had problems as well. With the exception of the UK, all the locations I tried outside North America seemed to have no problems with the URL. I looks like there is a bit of cunfusion with the North American servers where one gets updated with "good" data, then it gets some partially good data, then it gets bad data, etc.. Will probably be a while before everything gets back in sync due to the number of partial outages we are experiencing.
dFlatable Donkey Price CheckThey come up with some fun stuff every year. There was the DAZ Central building, and the nose hair (which is rather useful for some renders!), and the legendary Instant Art button.
skin presets for luxus carrara?all my carrara swag - that has the word carrara in title
- BVH/PZ2 Exporter for Carrara
- Carrara Enhanced Remote Control
- Country Ford for Daz Studio and Carrara
- Cloud Nine Atmospheric Clouds For Carrara
- Carrara BMF Clouds and Tropics
- Central Business District for Carrara
- Venice for Carrara
- Luxus for Carrara Resource Pack
- Carrara's Waldon Park
- DP Monique 6 Carrara Shaders
- DP Carrara Master Collection Shaders
- Luxus for Carrara
- DP Veloute Materials For Carrara
- Pose Helper for Carrara
- Create a Walk Cycle in Carrara
- Neon Glow Lights for Carrara
- Carrara Surface and Skin Shaders
- Shader Power Tools for Carrara
- aniMate aniBlock Importer for Carrara
- Bryce, Carrara & Daz Studio Iray HDRI
- Carrara Realistic Seas
- Carrara's Island Butte Cafe
- Carrara Skies Lightdomes 1
- Carrara Skies Lightdomes 2
- Carrara Skies Volume 1
- Carrara Skies Bundle
- Carrara Skies Lightdomes Bundle
- Carrara Skies Volume 2
- DP DAZ Dragon 3 Carrara Shaders
- Mimic Pro for Carrara
- Carraracters Delphinia
- Harpsburg for Carrara
- Starry Sky for Carrara
- Carrara's Mystic Gorge
- DP Ambie Carrara Skin Shaders
- Carrara Modeling Tutorials
- Learning Carrara 8.5 Tutorial Videos - New Features - Instant Digital Download
- Carrara Hair Caps for Genesis and Genesis 2
- Carrara 8.5
- Carrara 8.5 Pro
- Carrara 8.5 Pro Native Content
- Carrara 8 Native Content
- Carrara 8.5 Native Content
- Carrara 8.5 Pro BETA (PUBLIC BUILD)
- M4 Elite Jeremy Carrara Shaders
- M4 Elite Lee Carrara Shaders
- Carrara Hair Caps
- M4 High Res Shaders for Carrara 7
- Carrara 7 Pro - Download Version
- V4 High Res Shaders for Carrara 7
I Forgot What My Complaint Was - Complaint Thread...MM Complaints: Oregon lost to Virginia last night after hanging tough pretty much all game (so my last dog is out), Sparty defeated LSU, and Duke is ahead of Va Tech by 5 after trailing most of the first and part of the second half with seven minutes and change to go (by all rights Duke should have lost to Central Florida last Sunday).
MM Non Complaint: #3 Purdue came back in overtime to defeat #2 Tennessee yesterday.
__________
ETA: Ugh, Duke squeaked it out again.
Ahem. My normal headwear (wearing one now).

..this is mine,
sadly they went out in the first round to Oregon (which I also consider a "home team") , who narrowly lost to Virginia on Thursday.

So now it's...
...or nothing.
Tango Whiskey Oscar Papa
shoulda turned left at albaquerqeeI Forgot What My Complaint Was - Complaint Thread...MM Complaints: Oregon lost to Virginia last night after hanging tough pretty much all game (so my last dog is out), Sparty defeated LSU, and Duke is ahead of Va Tech by 5 after trailing most of the first and part of the second half with seven minutes and change to go (by all rights Duke should have lost to Central Florida last Sunday).
MM Non Complaint: #3 Purdue came back in overtime to defeat #2 Tennessee yesterday.
__________
ETA: Ugh, Duke squeaked it out again.
Ahem. My normal headwear (wearing one now).

..this is mine,
sadly they went out in the first round to Oregon (which I also consider a "home team") , who narrowly lost to Virginia on Thursday.

So now it's...
...or nothing.
Ghost lights and reflections?Wow! A serious testing:-)
Is render 4 still with headlamp ON?So - the main question - it appears for the mesh lights to "cast" reflections they need very high luminance and thus their size must be reduced repectively and the option for luminance per sqm changed respectively? Definitelly will try it ASAP. Basicly I was making the mesh light larger to ensure more equal luminance on the whole scene to evade the dark spots but as the props are easily rendered having darker spots should ne be a problem.
As for what you wrote in the top of the topic about using spotlights for reflection - aren't the spot light too "concentrated" on small area and thus making it hard to achieve enough light for a close up figures?
For Image 4, the Headlamp is Off. The mesh lights have been turned to face the figure, and moved up so the bottom edge is on the floor. For Image 5 the planes are not moved, but by making them smaller, the bottom edge is higher in the scene.
Spotlights can be highly conentrated, but they can also cover a large area.
- Add a spotlght to your test scene.
- Go to the Camera drop-down, (where the default is Perspective View if there are no cameras in your scene,) and
- Select the spotlight. You will then see the scene as if the spotlight were a camera. If the Spotlight is also selected in the Scene tab, you will see guidelines superimposed over the Viewport.
- Now move the light around the scene as you would a camera, selecting where the center of the light will hit the scene, and how far away the spot will be from the object(s), the same as if it were a camera.
- While viewing through the spotlight, if you select the object you want the light to hit, or the material zone of the object, (like a head, for example,) and then use the keystroke combo of "Ctrl+Shift+A", the selected area will shift to the center of the viewport and the rotation tools in the upper right of the viewport will rotate the spot around the selected area.
In the Parameters tab, you can also control other aspects of the light. In this image I recently created, I wanted the light to be concentrated on the central figure, but not spill out over the rest of the image. I'd never done it before, so it was all experimentation. It seemed a bit counter-intuitive to me The larger the Spread Angle, the more the light is distributed across the scene and the less bright the light emitted. But then increasing the Beam Exponent made the center brighter, and actually shrunk the area that was lit.
I recommend you take some time to do some experimenting on your own. I've been working with Daz Studio for more than 4 years, and yet I only discovered the Spotlight could do this effect in the past month!
I Forgot What My Complaint Was - Complaint Thread...MM Complaints: Oregon lost to Virginia last night after hanging tough pretty much all game (so my last dog is out), Sparty defeated LSU, and Duke is ahead of Va Tech by 5 after trailing most of the first and part of the second half with seven minutes and change to go (by all rights Duke should have lost to Central Florida last Sunday).
MM Non Complaint: #3 Purdue came back in overtime to defeat #2 Tennessee yesterday.
__________
ETA: Ugh, Duke squeaked it out again.
Ahem. My normal headwear (wearing one now).

Now I understand.
I Forgot What My Complaint Was - Complaint Thread...MM Complaints: Oregon lost to Virginia last night after hanging tough pretty much all game (so my last dog is out), Sparty defeated LSU, and Duke is ahead of Va Tech by 5 after trailing most of the first and part of the second half with seven minutes and change to go (by all rights Duke should have lost to Central Florida last Sunday).
MM Non Complaint: #3 Purdue came back in overtime to defeat #2 Tennessee yesterday.
__________
ETA: Ugh, Duke squeaked it out again.
Ahem. My normal headwear (wearing one now).
I Forgot What My Complaint Was - Complaint Thread...MM Complaints: Oregon lost to Virginia last night after hanging tough pretty much all game (so my last dog is out), Sparty defeated LSU, and Duke is ahead of Va Tech by 5 after trailing most of the first and part of the second half with seven minutes and change to go (by all rights Duke should have lost to Central Florida last Sunday).
MM Non Complaint: #3 Purdue came back in overtime to defeat #2 Tennessee yesterday.
__________
ETA: Ugh, Duke squeaked it out again.













