• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • 3D Art Freebie Challenge-December 2020-"Holiday Traditions" -Main Thread Only

     

    FILLING SANTA'S SLEIGH (old, i posted a new edited)

    image

    No count : : Gemesis 1

     

    FREEBIES

    Ghastly's Big Eye Anime Team -Genesis 1 morphs.
    https://www.sharecg.com/v/70264/related/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Big-Eye-Anime-Team-Genesis-1-morphs.


    Ghastly's General Purpose Anime Team - G1 Morphs
    https://sharecg.com/v/70211/related/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-General-Purpose-Anime-Team-G1-Morphs

    gift outfit genesis

    https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/gift-outfit-for-victoria-5-genesis-/66630


    http://3dutils.com/products/giftoutfit.htm ;

    Genesis Casual Pants & Top
    https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=249

    textures 
    https://mooncraftrp.com/index.php/2020/04/24/free-botanical-pattern-iray-shader-set-tips-for-daz3d/


    santas sleigh
    https://sharecg.com/v/73785/view/21/DAZ-Studio/santas-sleigh

    gifts
    https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/christmas-tree-and-gifts-for-poser-/80616

    wreath
    https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/christmas-wreath-for-poser-/80625

    Santa hat
    https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/christmas-santa-hat/75963

    guirlandes
    https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/noel-decors-guirlandes/75863

    background

     Archiv.zip Fantasy Backgrounds.zip Ordner by Mysticartdesign on DeviantArt
     

     

    merry christmas

    emanuela1

     

    By

    emanuela1 emanuela1 December 2020 in Freebies
  • Outfit in Promo?

    Severin answered that a few pages back, I believe this was the answer.

     

    Severin says:  The main promo is the Summer Outfit for Victoria 8 at Renderosity.  Not sure about the halter/jeans outfit in the smaller images.

    By

    Serene Night Serene Night December 2020 in The Commons
  • 4.12 Rendering problems since 12/23 - freezing, then black screen
    I have been experiencing problems with rendering in DS 4.12 yesterday and today. When I try to render a pwToon shaded girl in 3Delight, it renders one arm no problem. But when it tried to render with the Victoria 4 Dynasty hair (which I purchased on Renderosity three years ago) parented onto a Genesis 3 Female figure, the screen freezes and then goes black, I realize the Dynasty hair for Victoria 4 does have a lot of hairs on it, unlike the Genesis 3 version. Despite the screen turning black, the mouse pointer still shows no problem. Why is there freezing then black screen occurring while trying to render? What can I do to fix this problem? I realized that yesterday, I accidentally saved a scene in the DAZ Studio 4.12 beta vwrsion after using the Lip Sync feature. I have since been unable to render the same as I did two days ago.

    By

    EightiesIsEnough EightiesIsEnough December 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 13

    Novica said:

    VW Margot (V8)            dForce Ezra Hair (G8)         dForce Alivia Candy Dress (G8F) 

    For the clothes sale, (10 or less items yesterday)  I went strictly with the Arryn / Onnel vendors. SUCH classy dresses. You get a lot of material options, instead of constantly being charged for additional sets. (Again, over at Rendo, there's usually more texture sets by different vendors. Edit- I checked and there are two different sets offered.) 

    Be sure and note the cute jewelry :) 

     

    Cute! I didn't have this dress so I have wishlisted.  I have been know to buy thier outfits just for the jewelry... Not to let down thier dresses because I like those too!

    By

    Daventaki Daventaki December 2020 in Art Studio
  • Problem with LY Kumiko? Seems to be looking for Victoria 8 content?

    guru20 said:

    I'm not sure if Victoria 8 is a prerequisite or what, but it's not listed as such on the product page...

    Yet I get these errors when trying to create a Kumiko actor:

     

    definitely an oops. happy to fix this sometime over the Christmas holiday.
    I can honestly say that it won't appear immediately, but it will happen.

    //Update submitted.

    By

    Lyoness Lyoness December 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Star Trek Builders Unite 8: THE REBOOT
    I think that kind of depends on what figure you're using there are a bunch of options for Michael 4 and Victoria 4 . maybe not quite so much for the Genesis 3 and 8 figures , but there are a few out there I have just seen a very good Voyager uniform just this morning PM me and I will give you a link for details as it is somewhat taboo to post a link here to any place that is not Daz 3d

    By

    bluto bluto December 2020 in The Commons
  • IM Being Myself Poses for Genesis 8 Female Clothing?

    Sevrin said:

    The main promo is the Summer Outfit for Victoria 8 at Renderosity.  Not sure about the halter/jeans outfit in the smaller images.

     Thank you very much.

    By

    jkimkr71_17d7a44b9e jkimkr71_17d7a44b9e December 2020 in The Commons
  • IM Being Myself Poses for Genesis 8 Female Clothing?

    The main promo is the Summer Outfit for Victoria 8 at Renderosity.  Not sure about the halter/jeans outfit in the smaller images.

    By

    Sevrin Sevrin December 2020 in The Commons
  • Victoria Iven Hair

    I'm trying to find a hair like Victoria Iven demo model has one:
    https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-iven-for-genesis-3-females

    Does anyone have seen it before in the Daz3D shop? Thanks.

    By

    iso-1250 iso-1250 December 2020 in Product Suggestions
  • Problem with LY Kumiko? Seems to be looking for Victoria 8 content?

    I'm not sure if Victoria 8 is a prerequisite or what, but it's not listed as such on the product page...

    Yet I get these errors when trying to create a Kumiko actor:

     

    By

    guru20 guru20 December 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Looking for the most beautiful female characters there are, help pls.

    Asari said:

    There is an ongoing forum joke that this is the most beautiful female character of the store, albeit it is G3F and not G8F: https://www.daz3d.com/lydia-hd-for-victoria-7

    The figure looks good, nice to have 2 body morphs. The renders are very stylized. Face reminds me of Daisy Ridley - Not a perfect likeness, but enough resemblance to trigger the thought. I'm obviously missing the joke.

    By

    Torquinox Torquinox December 2020 in The Commons
  • Looking for the most beautiful female characters there are, help pls.

    Asari said:

    There is an ongoing forum joke that this is the most beautiful female character of the store, albeit it is G3F and not G8F: https://www.daz3d.com/lydia-hd-for-victoria-7

    Another case of the eye of the beholder, I guess... wink

    By

    watchdog79 watchdog79 December 2020 in The Commons
  • Looking for the most beautiful female characters there are, help pls.
    There is an ongoing forum joke that this is the most beautiful female character of the store, albeit it is G3F and not G8F: https://www.daz3d.com/lydia-hd-for-victoria-7

    By

    Asari Asari December 2020 in The Commons
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 13

    VW Margot (V8)            dForce Ezra Hair (G8)         dForce Alivia Candy Dress (G8F) 

    For the clothes sale, (10 or less items yesterday)  I went strictly with the Arryn / Onnel vendors. SUCH classy dresses. You get a lot of material options, instead of constantly being charged for additional sets. (Again, over at Rendo, there's usually more texture sets by different vendors. Edit- I checked and there are two different sets offered.) 

    Be sure and note the cute jewelry :) 

    By

    Novica Novica December 2020 in Art Studio
  • Support for Gen4 in DS 4.14?

    PDSmith said:

     

    "I'm not seeing this in 4.14.0.10, using either the hip or the figure node to translate a posed Victoria 4."

    @Richard,  I'm not sure what the issue is then, due to I'm seeing this on 4.14 (current beta ) and 4.14 (public release) on one computer, and on a different computer; 4.12 beta does it, BUT, when I use 4.9 public release on the same laptop (this prior to the IK Chain rework per the change log). I don't have the problem any more. In fact both the 4.12 and 4.9 versions share the same folder structure, add to that, both computer systems use the same layout.  if I delete the IK Chains (from the scene tab)  not one version of Studio appears to show this problem, not even a hint of a twitch/jitter while moving the figure.

    Well, it may be that I am misunderstanding the issue - I loaded Victoria 4, aplied a pose, and used the Universal tool on the Viewport gizmo to translate her with the figure selected and then with the hip selected - the pose seemed to remain stable.

     

    Which is why I believed DAZ stopped advertising legacy based products with anything version 4.14 or close to.  Legacy prodocuts don't sell like they used to, so why support them? Microsoft has a cut off date for each version, most software companies do the same, I figured DAZ was doing the same as well but hey I'll gladly admit I'm wrong.

     

    Lastly, the DAZ trouble log email says DAZ is about 4 week out from getting to this problem, so, I can wait, if it's one thing about this year and hobby, we've learned it's patience in the face of adversity or challenges.  

    R/ 

    PDSmith

     

    I think that was an estimate as to how long it will be ebfore the ticket is handled, it says nothing of what will happen then.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine December 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Support for Gen4 in DS 4.14?

     

    "I'm not seeing this in 4.14.0.10, using either the hip or the figure node to translate a posed Victoria 4."

    @Richard,  I'm not sure what the issue is then, due to I'm seeing this on 4.14 (current beta ) and 4.14 (public release) on one computer, and on a different computer; 4.12 beta does it, BUT, when I use 4.9 public release on the same laptop (this prior to the IK Chain rework per the change log). I don't have the problem any more. In fact both the 4.12 and 4.9 versions share the same folder structure, add to that, both computer systems use the same layout.  if I delete the IK Chains (from the scene tab)  not one version of Studio appears to show this problem, not even a hint of a twitch/jitter while moving the figure.

     

    Which is why I believed DAZ stopped advertising legacy based products with anything version 4.14 or close to.  Legacy prodocuts don't sell like they used to, so why support them? Microsoft has a cut off date for each version, most software companies do the same, I figured DAZ was doing the same as well but hey I'll gladly admit I'm wrong.

     

    Lastly, the DAZ trouble log email says DAZ is about 4 week out from getting to this problem, so, I can wait, if it's one thing about this year and hobby, we've learned it's patience in the face of adversity or challenges.  

    R/ 

    PDSmith

     

    By

    PDSmith PDSmith December 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Support for Gen4 in DS 4.14?

    PDSmith said:

    This addresses why I think DAZ has chosen to stop support of the legacy figures. This is only an opinion, not fact, not even an educated guess, just my opinion.

    DAZ in a simple term (and no moderator this is not an accusational comment,) DAZ inadvertantly/indirectly broke V4 and never truly went back to fix it. The problem is quite simple, sometime from version 4.9 to 4.12 of Studio the IK Chains were rewritten and that 'broke' v4, it also 'broke' m4 and all IK chains of the legacy animals.

    The problem is simple to repeat and see. Using the translate tool and/or sliders has shown V4/M4  and nearly all legacy animals all suffer a minor to severe twitch while being moved around the scene. Given that some poses when applied much like Genesis to Genesis 8 they reset their position to 0,0,0 and have to be moved back to where you were working. Welcome to the broken pose; a foot twitch, arms moved, back bent or wings turned, tail twisted out of an intricate pose. The pose is broken and while moving back to the location the figure twitches… even 3d Universes toon ape does the twitch. (FYI  Richard if you read your PM you would see I asked you about this in a private PM last week and then moved it to a trouble log entry given the no response.) 

    However I have a horrible and down and dirty work around. If you use IK Chains for the legacy figures then you're out of luck, sorry. Turning off IK Chains doesn’t work, deleting the IK chains is a temp fix but upon save and later loading your scene, you now have double the IK Chains.) so…

    1) make a small cube. 

    2)scale the cube down to 1% and make sure under the PARAMETERS tab to mark it under DISPLAY that this cube is not seen in simulation, and in the SHADER tab to make it transparent. and lastly parent/child the thing to the figure.

    3)last step,  all 4 IK chains that appear with V4/M4 or all chains under the legacy animals and assign (under the PARAMETERS tab) the CHAIN ROOT and CHAIN END to the cube.

    I hope this works for others. Good Luck.

    I'm not seeing this in 4.14.0.10, using either the hip or the figure node to translate a posed Victoria 4.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine December 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Support for Gen4 in DS 4.14?

    Thanks Richard, but in case of Victoria 4 - she was designed to be DS-compatible and has always been marked (and marketed) as such. So is this a new store thing or did something change on the DS side recently?

    For me the real question is - does upgrading to DS 4.14 mean losing support for V4?

    By

    arrowfoot arrowfoot December 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Support for Gen4 in DS 4.14?

    I've noticed that some of the older characters including Victoria 4.2 are now shown in the store as only compatible with Poser and not with DS 4.14 - as a result they don't appear in search if filtering by "software". Is this another store glitch or was support for Gen4 indeed dropped in the latest DS version?

    I was away from Daz-related stuff for a while and trying to get my bearings...

     

     

    By

    arrowfoot arrowfoot December 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • DAZ Gen(eration) 4: running the DzCreateExPFiles-###.bat files - figures in multiple Poser runtimes.

    3dcheapskate said:

    Something strikes me about the "Make sure you don't have two \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\Victoria 4 folders" - doesn't that imply that the DzCreateExpFiles.exe reads a Poser configuration file - otherwise why would it matter whether or not, and how many, mapped runtimes you have that contain the aforementioned folder ?

    So what if you have more than one version of Poser installed, with possibly different mapped runtimes ?

    What if you a DAZ Studio user who doesn't use Poser ?

    But you run the batch file from Windows Explorer, from \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ - so why should it even care ? Surely it should do whatever it does just to the \Victoria 4 subfolder of the location it's run from ?

    Poser can soemtimes be stubborn about where it looks for files, with multiple (different) connected Runtimes with the back-end folder it may load the wrong version of soem files, potentially breaking the process. I'm pretty sure that isn't just hypothetical, that there actually have been people with issues that turned out to be multiple active /Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/Victoria 4/ folders

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine December 2020 in Poser Discussion
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.