• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Hercules Issues-Solved

    with Hercules installed I get the issue on all my guys who have the standard male nipple morph dialed in no Hercules morph at all. When I uninstall Hercules the nipples go back to how they should look. I don't have swole.

     

    By

    Serene Night Serene Night May 2017 in The Commons
  • Will Morph 3D items work in DS?

    I am very curious about these items.

    Thanks.

    By

    Bendinggrass Bendinggrass May 2017 in The Commons
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 8

    Does anyone know if shiny sheetz for g2f have bones or just morphs? I'm wondering if it's possible to make more poses with the sheets by dragging them manually or are you stuck with the included morphs?

    I have them for G3M, and they are the base sheet model with morph dials or apply presets.

    By

    DarwinsMishap DarwinsMishap May 2017 in Art Studio
  • Daz to Blender bridge.

    Some kind of script for Daz that prepares a model(s) for transfer over to Blender, would be fantastic.

    By

    Those Things Those Things May 2017 in Product Suggestions
  • SketchUp Importer - Early Progress Report

    The scaling part I see as being very useful. You might want to include some kind of optimizer for the textures and/or mesh with the plugin as the majority of models in the warehouse use a ton of textures/are not UVMapped at all and are not properly modeled for other use. Looking forward to your progress.

    The version of this tool for Trainz has about 5 years under its belt at this point, with almost 13,000 downloads so far, and I have indeed heard the same comments from my fellow Trainz community members.  After several attempts to automate the cleanup of SketchUp models, I finally concluded there was no single good way to do that which would suit everyone, and in the end I elected to simply transfer the models as they were, without any optimizations other than those that are standard for this type of work.  For example, my exporter can automatically eliminate unused faces; but you are right, there is no UV mapping and so textures are brought over in a fairly brute-force fashion.  If there are a lot of textures, and the creator used large images, then the model will be inefficient.  In fact the Salty Dawg Saloon is a terrible model - it has over 70 individual textures.  But it looks good; and if I want it (or something equally bad) for a backdrop in my scene, and am willing to take the performance hit in Daz, then I think that should be up to me.  By extension, I believe that same decision should apply to any potential user of this tool.

    Bottom line, my goal is simply to provide a means of transferrring data intact from one environment to the other, in a relatively fast and painless way, and leave the optimizing up to the user (and leave the arguments about the "goodness" or "badness" of SketchUp to others as well).  Hopefully that makes sense.

    Regards,
    Mike

     

    By

    ModelerMJ ModelerMJ May 2017 in The Commons
  • [Commercial] release may 26th Cyber Angel for G3F

    Character (morph) and textures

    Outfit, accesories and weapons.

    By

    Nathy Design Nathy Design May 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Clothes distortion from transfer utilty

    You are using a posed and morphed figure - the morph can be worked around by selecting it as the Source shape and setting Reverse Source Shape from Target, handling the Marvellous Designer A pose you either need to work with the T pose in MD or you can use the Bake Rotations command (Joint Editor option menu) to make the A pose seem like the default, rig, then bend the clothing the other way to fit the T Pose and Bake Rotations on that - you will then have a lot of fixing to do on the JCMs.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine May 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Wear Them All

    I am thinking of getting freak's fairytale giant to use. I already have wear them all so will that work?  I assume the fairytale giant is an outfit for freak 3.

    That should work since Wear Them All Expansion (https://www.daz3d.com/wear-them-all-autofit-clones-expansion-for-genesis-3-male-s-and-genesis-3-female-s) includes a Freak 3 clone. I used the Fairytale Giant in this pic, although I fitted to G2M using a clone I created myself (using Gen X2 to transfer the shape).

    By

    Havos Havos May 2017 in The Commons
  • Josh Crockett Suggestion Page for Monster Characters!

    Geograft? That might allow you to market it with just one set of eyes on the base mesh, for those who want to use it as a dialled-in morph with other products, as well as the additional geograft for a multi-eyed version, specficially for use with the product's own skin.

    By

    Xenomorphine Xenomorphine May 2017 in Product Suggestions
  • Applying Hercules shape/materials to g3female?

    Hercules has some frustrating  bugs. I submitted  a report for the elements. It has to do with the way they made the hair and scalp I think. When you use those with Hercules it makes the elements white. You should be able to not use those items together and it may work at least with default skin. 

    His morph also alters the pose of the nipples on men for some of my characters.

    His shape should gen x over to Genesis 3 female. Not sure if the problems will as well. I haven't figured out what is causing the chest nipple area  problems.

     

     

    By

    Serene Night Serene Night May 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Clothes distortion from transfer utilty
    I cant use make comforming clothes using the transfer utility without crazy mesh distortion even though my settings seem to b right.

    By

    kickassets kickassets May 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Applying Hercules shape/materials to g3female?

    No, sadly, there is no separate head morph. And I have a complaint: the anatomical elements of Hercules will not match his skin, no matter what you do. They keep coming out marble white.

     

    Anyway, thank you for taking the time to answer, nobody else would.

    By

    colinmac2 colinmac2 May 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • hi i am trying to make supergirl this pic is what she looks like

    I was playing with this for fun but then I discovered that the skin I used is a merchant resource, so are the morph packets, so I'm thinking of creating a complete character (can't release it as a freebie unfortunately as the skin resource does not allow it so it will be commercial).

    Here's the first one I made, it's built on another character preset though so I'll have to recreate it without that preset, but that should be doable.

     

     

     

    By

    Taoz Taoz May 2017 in The Commons
  • Need help, growing up for G3F is not working correctly anymore

    Check the Currently Used group in the Parameters pane to see what is being triggered by the Youth Morph

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine May 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • 3D models

    You'd want to use the Decimator in the DAZ Store to reduce the polygon count of the models. It costs about $100. However as Chohole said if you are just making regular looking human beings the most affordable option is to use the free Morph 3D models for a man & woman in the Unity Asset Store. Then you can buy clothing and such also at the Unity Asset Store or directly at the Morph 3D web site.

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 May 2017 in New Users
  • Need help, growing up for G3F is not working correctly anymore

    Is there anyway to get it back to clean. Or find out which morph it is?

    By

    sgisler_e8681b36aa sgisler_e8681b36aa May 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Introduce Yourself, Hello, my name is.....

    Hello all! I'm Mikkel and new to the 3D rendering scene. Just a quick question: What other 3D character creation tools are compatable with DAZ, other than Blender, Pozer and if so, how can we transfer that model over into DAZ?

    Recently uploaded Make Human and wondering if this is compatable.

    Thanks for your time!

    By

    kerwinkelsproductions kerwinkelsproductions May 2017 in New Users
  • Figure metrics unable to access all measurement nodes!

    You need to configure figure Metrics to tell it what morph to use for each of the measurements.

    http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/referenceguide/plugins/measure_metrics/using_the_figure_metrics_script/start

    By

    barbult barbult May 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Superheroes Rebooted - Ready to Rrrrrender?

    The Rocketeer
    Figure is Genesis 1. Rendered in DS. Postwork in PS and Clip Studio.

    Also a great pict, where did you get the jacket?

    -- Walt Sterdan

    Thanks for the appreciation! The Rocketeer jacket is from JoeQuick's free stuff in ShareCG. Golden Age for M4. I fitted it to Genesis 1 using the Transfer Utility.

    Ah, thanks, I thought it might be but I haven't tried it myself. Thanks for sharing your work, your images are excellent, feel free to post some more. wink

    -- Walt Sterdan

    Glad to help, Walt!

    Well, here's another one. Black Bolt of the Inhumans. 

    Figure is Genesis 1 with JoeQuick's Nadino Mask. Rendered in DS. Postwork in PS and Clip Studio.

    My favorite Marvel team!

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 May 2017 in The Commons
  • Motion Capture in Carrara
    . The only problem I ran into was with an original figure like Mestophales' Brute X. I originally intended this animation for Brute X. The animation imported into studio just fine, but I tried several different ways to transfer the animation over to Carrara with no luck.

     

    Did you try to save the file to DUF format and export it to Carrara, instead of using the aniblock importer?

    By

    argus1000 argus1000 May 2017 in Carrara Discussion
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.