• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Anyone else a bit concerned by the pivot towards adult content?

    As a european I am probably a bit more relaxed when it comes to nudity than many people in North America. In the end I guess it's simply a business decision. Just go to DeviantArt and search for DAZStudio. The vast majority of the results will be females in various states of undressing, so there's clearly a market.

    By

    Laurita Laurita April 2024 in The Commons
  • Fatal Error still because of OOT Hair?

    Hello,
    After a very long time I used DAZ again, but after starting my 3rd picture, I got my first Fatal Error, kept trying, over and over again.
    Until I noticed on YouTube something about OOT, also here on the forum.
    But despite that, I keep having errors, very frustrating because I had an interesting story in mind.
    I sadly don't have the budget to buy same new haircuts, so are there solutions?
    It seems like an old problem.

    By

    robindinhotheunissen robindinhotheunissen April 2024 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Anyone else a bit concerned by the pivot towards adult content?

    I don't mind if Daz has a human sort through and put the appopriate products in a mature content category. I'm another life drawer and have no issue with nudity, but think it's sensible to keep pornographic content out of the main search results.

    I'm glad I can buy the products through the Daz store - I am very lazy when it comes to installing and tracking third party content.

    By

    sid sid April 2024 in The Commons
  • A valid PostgreSQL CMS connection could not be established.

    I just had this problem and I believe it was actually some kind of authorization problem caused by a previous installation on a machine where I recently tried to install Daz again.

    After installing through DIM the postgres connection worked fine, I would also get my products in smart content, but there was still that "Could not establish valid Postgres connection" error when starting Daz. To solve it I had to not just uninstall everything Daz related, but also manually delete %APPDATA%\DAZ 3D and everything else I could find, then also use regedit to search for "DAZ 3D" and delete all relevant keys there as well (one in particular had all kinds of Daz settings, like my login email I think).

    After I've done that it worked again.

    You can tell if you've really cleaned up your old installation if Daz asks you to participate in the DAZ Studio improvement program on first startup, and asks you to login etc. If it doesn't do that then you still have some stale login data that I believe can cause this error.

     

    By

    Rakete Rakete April 2024 in The Commons
  • [Released] RSSY Hair Converter from Genesis 8 to Genesis 9 [Commercial]

    RiverSoft Art said:

    barbult said:

    If deleting data files is critical, why is it not even mentioned in the PDF manual? Based on previous forum comments, I did delete data files before trying again. At least they have CV in the folder name now, so they are a little easier to identify.

    It is mentioned in the script dialog instructions:

    If you want to convert the same hair twice, it is HIGHLY recommended to create a new, empty scene to clear out that cache before trying the second conversion. You should also delete the data files for the badly converted hair (see manual).

    AND in the manual:

    If you have converted hair twice, you can often get errors because the first conversion’s morphs can be active when converting the second time. If you want to try reconverting a hair, it is always recommended to find the data/VENDOR NAME/PRODUCT NAME/HAIR NAME folder and deleting it. This is NOT the folder in My Daz 3D Library (which would be the original hair) but in the first directory listed in the Daz Studio Formats section of the Content Directory Manager (which is usually My Library) 

    What else should I do?

    Well, nothing I guess. I couldn't find that in the manual for some reason, in spite of searching the manual for data and delete. But you are correct. It is stated in the manual. I apologize for not finding it and suggesting it wasn't there.

    By

    barbult barbult April 2024 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • The [Disco Chives] Misplaced Parrot Complaint Thread

    PerttiA said:

    beregar said:

    Semi-Complaint: My youtube hours have gone significantly down since I decided I would stop watching any youtube vid that advertised me "feminine products". I'm not in the correct demographic for tampons, pads, menstrual cups, period underwear and/or pregnancy clothes, lip gloss, moisturizers and whatever the hell they insist I absolutely need - and those are pretty much the only ads I get despite allowing targeted ads.

    Like my youtube history is all about physics (i.e. Sabine Hossenfelder), climate technology (i.e. Just Have a Think) and funny science vids (i.e. Kurzgesagt), wildlife protection & climate change news (i.e. Planet Wild and Mossy Earth), tiger and other exotic feline videos (because housecats are so last year!), and country comparison channels and shorts (i.e. Type Ashton) and a bit of rock climbing, fitness, gardening, funny gaming channels and animations in the mix... and this pretty much extends to my search history in addition to local news, 3d stuff and wikipedia.

    Apparently with that browsing history you get tampons?

    There are tampons for men too blush 

    I can't even begin to imagine how that works logistically but I assume it's one of those "I'm too old or too young for this [stuff]" situations and just point out that they definitely are not something I can ever imagine needing myself - though who knows, because as I have eluded before, I literally can't imagine.

    After spending 20 minutes delving on my google ad settings and app connections I believe I managed to YET AGAIN remove both clothing and women's clothing from the "trending topics"... or at least apply the "see fewer like this" as the button is called.

    Not sure if they actually apply here but I guess if they pop back I should just accept the loss and start buying dressess and pads... Not sure what I'm gonna do with them though.

    By

    beregar beregar April 2024 in The Commons
  • Let's appreciate/discuss today's new releases - ongoing thread

    barbult said:

    scorpio said:

    FC2C said:

    Elor said:

    It seems as nice and as complete as @Destiny's Design and @FC2C two previous shaders products:

    https://www.daz3d.com/fc2c-anaglypta-wallpaper-mr-shaders

    I don't have the funds nor the needs for it right now but when I have both, I know where to look to get nice looking 3D wallpapers smiley

    I definetly have to thank you for putting out this forum post aha blush I was feeling a little disheartened looking at the sales today, I make the shaders myself and Destiny is my render artist, so a month of working on my own was looking like it wasn't going to do so well, but seeing your post made me feel like I hadn't wasted my time heart you really cheered me up today so I just wanted to drop a thanks aha laugh

    Which engine are these shaders for, I couldn't see it stated on the promo page?

    Your link goes to an Oops page. Did they change the name of the product? Is this the link you mean https://www.daz3d.com/fc2c-aesthetic-wallpaper-mr-shaders

     

    aha yep the product name had to change, I didn't realise Anaglypta is trademarked XD 

    By

    FC2C FC2C April 2024 in The Commons
  • Let's appreciate/discuss today's new releases - ongoing thread

    scorpio said:

    FC2C said:

    Elor said:

    It seems as nice and as complete as @Destiny's Design and @FC2C two previous shaders products:

    https://www.daz3d.com/fc2c-anaglypta-wallpaper-mr-shaders

    I don't have the funds nor the needs for it right now but when I have both, I know where to look to get nice looking 3D wallpapers smiley

    I definetly have to thank you for putting out this forum post aha blush I was feeling a little disheartened looking at the sales today, I make the shaders myself and Destiny is my render artist, so a month of working on my own was looking like it wasn't going to do so well, but seeing your post made me feel like I hadn't wasted my time heart you really cheered me up today so I just wanted to drop a thanks aha laugh

    Which engine are these shaders for, I couldn't see it stated on the promo page?

    hey there! I make my shaders to work for Iray :) (and yep Anaglypta Wallpaper is now Aesthetic Wallpaper :D

    By

    FC2C FC2C April 2024 in The Commons
  • The [Disco Chives] Misplaced Parrot Complaint Thread

    beregar said:

    Semi-Complaint: My youtube hours have gone significantly down since I decided I would stop watching any youtube vid that advertised me "feminine products". I'm not in the correct demographic for tampons, pads, menstrual cups, period underwear and/or pregnancy clothes, lip gloss, moisturizers and whatever the hell they insist I absolutely need - and those are pretty much the only ads I get despite allowing targeted ads.

    Like my youtube history is all about physics (i.e. Sabine Hossenfelder), climate technology (i.e. Just Have a Think) and funny science vids (i.e. Kurzgesagt), wildlife protection & climate change news (i.e. Planet Wild and Mossy Earth), tiger and other exotic feline videos (because housecats are so last year!), and country comparison channels and shorts (i.e. Type Ashton) and a bit of rock climbing, fitness, gardening, funny gaming channels and animations in the mix... and this pretty much extends to my search history in addition to local news, 3d stuff and wikipedia.

    Apparently with that browsing history you get tampons?

    There are tampons for men too blush 

    By

    PerttiA PerttiA April 2024 in The Commons
  • The [Disco Chives] Misplaced Parrot Complaint Thread

    beregar said:

    Semi-Complaint: My youtube hours have gone significantly down since I decided I would stop watching any youtube vid that advertised me "feminine products". I'm not in the correct demographic for tampons, pads, menstrual cups, period underwear and/or pregnancy clothes, lip gloss, moisturizers and whatever the hell they insist I absolutely need - and those are pretty much the only ads I get despite allowing targeted ads.

    Like my youtube history is all about physics (i.e. Sabine Hossenfelder), climate technology (i.e. Just Have a Think) and funny science vids (i.e. Kurzgesagt), wildlife protection & climate change news (i.e. Planet Wild and Mossy Earth), tiger and other exotic feline videos (because housecats are so last year!), and country comparison channels and shorts (i.e. Type Ashton) and a bit of rock climbing, fitness, gardening, funny gaming channels and animations in the mix... and this pretty much extends to my search history in addition to local news, 3d stuff and wikipedia.

    Apparently with that browsing history you get tampons?

     

    I had a good joke for here, but I'm fairly sure a Mod would shoot me down.  :D

    By

    TJohn TJohn April 2024 in The Commons
  • [Released] RSSY Hair Converter from Genesis 8 to Genesis 9 [Commercial]

    barbult said:

    If deleting data files is critical, why is it not even mentioned in the PDF manual? Based on previous forum comments, I did delete data files before trying again. At least they have CV in the folder name now, so they are a little easier to identify.

    It is mentioned in the script dialog instructions:

    If you want to convert the same hair twice, it is HIGHLY recommended to create a new, empty scene to clear out that cache before trying the second conversion. You should also delete the data files for the badly converted hair (see manual).

    AND in the manual:

    If you have converted hair twice, you can often get errors because the first conversion’s morphs can be active when converting the second time. If you want to try reconverting a hair, it is always recommended to find the data/VENDOR NAME/PRODUCT NAME/HAIR NAME folder and deleting it. This is NOT the folder in My Daz 3D Library (which would be the original hair) but in the first directory listed in the Daz Studio Formats section of the Content Directory Manager (which is usually My Library) 

    What else should I do?

    By

    RiverSoft Art RiverSoft Art April 2024 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • The [Disco Chives] Misplaced Parrot Complaint Thread

    Semi-Complaint: My youtube hours have gone significantly down since I decided I would stop watching any youtube vid that advertised me "feminine products". I'm not in the correct demographic for tampons, pads, menstrual cups, period underwear and/or pregnancy clothes, lip gloss, moisturizers and whatever the hell they insist I absolutely need - and those are pretty much the only ads I get despite allowing targeted ads.

    Like my youtube history is all about physics (i.e. Sabine Hossenfelder), climate technology (i.e. Just Have a Think) and funny science vids (i.e. Kurzgesagt), wildlife protection & climate change news (i.e. Planet Wild and Mossy Earth), tiger and other exotic feline videos (because housecats are so last year!), and country comparison channels and shorts (i.e. Type Ashton) and a bit of rock climbing, fitness, gardening, funny gaming channels and animations in the mix... and this pretty much extends to my search history in addition to local news, 3d stuff and wikipedia.

    Apparently with that browsing history you get tampons?

    By

    beregar beregar April 2024 in The Commons
  • Jaderail is looking down on the STUPID THREAD XI

    don't click on open  either surprise

    this forum is dangerous to our computer's security IMO

    it is very hard for me to give up my addiction to shopping at DAZ3D but everytime an Adblocker extension and browser fails I am one step closer to never coming here again unless they seriously review the types of ads being shown at the very least,

    I have whitelisted many sites I regularly visit allowing them ad revenue but their ads are NOT THE SPAMMY PHISHING STUFF being shown on DAZ3D.com angry

    ironically DAZ3D ads actually get shown on most of them along with Kogan and other commercial sites I shop at

    By

    WendyLuvsCatz WendyLuvsCatz April 2024 in The Commons
  • Would You Be a 3D Artist Today if AI Had Existed Then?

    WendyLuvsCatz said:

    this thread should be in the AI forum, you can edit your post and move it

    Ah.  Thanks.  I didn't know we could move our own threads.  :)

    since I use many forms of media 2D and 3D as well as editing photographs of my real house, family, pets etc for "art" and arranging furniture, figurines  and objects for said photos , I would say yes regardless of order of discovery.

    yes

    By

    Nyghtfall3D Nyghtfall3D April 2024 in Daz AI Studio
  • Would You Be a 3D Artist Today if AI Had Existed Then?

    this thread should be in the AI forum, you can edit your post and move it

    since I use many forms of media 2D and 3D as well as editing photographs of my real house, family, pets etc for "art" and arranging furniture, figurines  and objects for said photos , I would say yes regardless of order of discovery.

    By

    WendyLuvsCatz WendyLuvsCatz April 2024 in Daz AI Studio
  • Toon Seahorse

    I am looking for a cute and/or toon seahorse.  It doesn't have to be over the top, just something that would be cute enough for a kid's book kind of project.  It needs to be rigged for Daz, and it idealy would have some different expressions.  Has anybody seen anything like this anywhere?  There's nothing in the Daz shop (at least not that I could find), and a Google search didn't turn anything up.  I feel like I saw something like this one time, though.  But I could be remembering it wrong.

    (BTW, I hope I'm putting this in the right area, I always get confused with what goes where, sorry if I did it wrong!)

    By

    Fae3D Fae3D April 2024 in Product Suggestions
  • How to stop daz to navigate while typing on filter?

            Hi,  everyone,

        quote: "stop the mouse passing over a UI element that responds to mouse-over events as that takes focus out of the text box."                      Does that seem like a necessary function or just something that could be programmed more user friendly? Like when in scene mode or content mode, after selecting the text box you can mouse over anywhere in all that data and not lose the text box focus. Doing most of my text box search in the parameter tab and being right handed, I click the text box with the mouse (in my right hand) then let go of the mouse to type ( hunt & peck ) the text. The mouse typically will slide and the focus is gone from the text box. The best workaround has been to always keep my right hand on the mouse and hunt and peck the text with my left hand. I still lose the text box sometimes, and it just seems like an unnecessary chore. I have most of the tabs visable, vertically, all at once on a separate monitor in portrait mode. Confirming the prevalence of the quote, if the text box was selected even in the scene tab or the content tab, mousing over the parameter tab would cancel it. On a happier note, complaint over, smiley / peace

     

    By

    3DmentiaNull 3DmentiaNull April 2024 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • I am searching LR winged dragons

    Lonesome Cowboy said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a Daz Studio topic.

    It IS a DAZ Studio topic. Product suggestions is good, but i didn't find it.
    It's very difficult to find the correct forum here.

    It is searching for/suggesting the creation of content for Daz Studio, but it isn't about the Daz Studio application as such.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine April 2024 in Product Suggestions
  • I am searching LR winged dragons

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a Daz Studio topic.

    It IS a DAZ Studio topic. Product suggestions is good, but i didn't find it.
    It's very difficult to find the correct forum here.

    By

    Lonesome Cowboy Lonesome Cowboy April 2024 in Product Suggestions
  • [Released] RSSY Hair Converter from Genesis 8 to Genesis 9 [Commercial]

    If deleting data files is critical, why is it not even mentioned in the PDF manual? Edit: This info IS in the manual. See RiverSoft response below.
    Based on previous forum comments, I did delete data files before trying again. At least they have CV in the folder name now, so they are a little easier to identify.

    By

    barbult barbult April 2024 in Daz PA Commercial Products
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.