• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • All Generations or Orginal Character on Daz3d Store

    Victoria 1 or Millie or Millennium Woman can be found in this package. V1 does not have all of the morphs that V2 came with but the body textures, clothing, hair and accessories of V2 will fit V1. Mimic Lite 3.1 | Daz 3D

    By

    DollyGirl DollyGirl June 2021 in The Commons
  • Yesterday's Platinum Club Plus Sale Promo Pic Female in Blue Dress - Who Is She?

    The hair reminds me of this with one of the style morphs dialed in: https://www.daz3d.com/top-updo-for-genesis-3-and-8-females

    The character looks similar Victoria 8.1 too, but in the first one her eye makeup is very dark, and I'm not sure V8.1 comes with that. Could be a different skin or another makeup added to it, maybe? I think maybe V8.1 has been partially used and someone else has also been dialed in. Just a guess. 

    By

    Sera Sera June 2021 in The Commons
  • All things The Witcher...

    Triss, the fourteenth of the hill.

    (Again, Genesis 3, but with the new PBR skin shader applied... borrowing from Victoria 8.1 settings.)

    By

    The Blurst of Times The Blurst of Times June 2021 in The Commons
  • All Generations or Orginal Character on Daz3d Store

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-3-0-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/stephanie-3-0-petite-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/michael-3-0-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-2-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/michael-4-base-male-3d-model

     

    Victoria 1 & 2 and Michael 1 & 2 aren't sold any more so you cannot buy or otherwise get them legally. Same for the generation 3 baby, preschooler, kid and teen bases. Generation 4 and earlier bases were only Victoria, The Girl, Stephanie Petite, and Michael; all other named figures were characters based off them.

     

    Got it, hum I wonder if it possiable to find some other figures by filtering stuff that are not clothing and eviroments from a search, I found like the one off like sadie and like dragon folk from daz orginals but they have so many items its hard to find those characters. I own like a lot of the Millennium Horse and dragon, dog etc. 

    By

    dustinmeyer1234 dustinmeyer1234 June 2021 in The Commons
  • All Generations or Orginal Character on Daz3d Store

    https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-3-0-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/stephanie-3-0-petite-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/michael-3-0-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-2-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/michael-4-base-male-3d-model

     

    Victoria 1 & 2 and Michael 1 & 2 aren't sold any more so you cannot buy or otherwise get them legally. Same for the generation 3 baby, preschooler, kid and teen bases. Generation 4 and earlier bases were only Victoria, The Girl, Stephanie Petite, and Michael; all other named figures were characters based off them.

    By

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 miladyderyni_173d399f47 June 2021 in The Commons
  • Loaded a Deformer and Morphs, and now can't Pose model.

    I didnt want to use deformers or morphs, I just loaded them to see what they were, and now I cant pose this character or the other one that I created off of this one. 

    I want to keep all the shapes and sizing I already created but be able to pose without these weird noodle issues. Its like when I loaded the deformer or morphs it disconnected all the joines or.... removed the boundaries or something... i dont know.

     

    I did load a head deformer but did nothing with it, and I loaded victoria morphs.

     

    thanks again for any help

    By

    brandonclinejones brandonclinejones June 2021 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Loaded a Deformer and Morphs, and now can't Pose model.

    Hello anyone who can help. I have searched the forums but didnt find what I was looking for.

    I was creating some avatars from real world specs. I am fairly new to Daz, so after doing this, I started looking around and found I had this victoria model, and I wanted to see what she looked like. It added a character and I played with it for a bit, then deleted it, and kept working with my Genesis 8 female. Now everything looked fine, until I got to the posing part of my project. When suddenly moving joints started to really skew the model. I only noticed it in the hands but it seems to be pretty much everywhere if I move or bend too much I get weird stretching. Uploading some screenshots of hands before move, and hands after move. This is just the hand grasp slider... 

     

    Is there a way to remove the morphs without resetting my character and going back to the beginning? Would appreciate any help.

     

    -B

    By

    brandonclinejones brandonclinejones June 2021 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Succubus Wings?

    There is a surprisingly similar product called 'Tara 2' by Kayleyess, here: https://www.daz3d.com/tara-2-hd-for-victoria-7-victoria-8 that does include the wings in the product.

    Regards,

    Richard

    By

    richardandtracy richardandtracy June 2021 in The Commons
  • Redacted

    Are you trying to use the Genesis 8.1 Female version, or the Victoria 8.1 version? I have these poses and I just did a test with them, and the Genesis 8.1 Female version of these poses work fine with Genesis 8 Female..

    By

    Ghosty12 Ghosty12 June 2021 in The Commons
  • Genesis to Genesis 2, 3 or 8 Character Converter?

    captainklutz_a2ec859073 said:

    TBH I still would like to see a Victoria 4 to G8F character converter.

    + 1 yes

    By

    3dLux 3dLux June 2021 in Product Suggestions
  • Redacted

    https://www.daz3d.com/z-belina-bike-and-poses-for-genesis-81-female-and-victoria-81

    The page only mentions it being compatible with G8.1 so my guess would be a metadata error. 

     

    By

    Sera Sera June 2021 in The Commons
  • Why so many high heels

    ShadowSkillz said:

    If only more PA's were like this creator : https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-bone-conjurer-outfit-for-genesis-8-females , they did both a heeled and a flat version for the boot. Care about your customers/fans, it's good for business, but what do I know I am just a customer. 

    indeed i do have this outtfit too and it's really amazing how she/he pay attention to this and not just go full high heels, also for it was aways a big issue when going for outfits for female characters, cleave is not a big issue for me but the high heels and specially ones which are ridiculous like the most point tiny heel which in real situation you would have to walk a lot carefull to not fall, some artists at last try to make the "heels look a little reasonable but others just goes with the most non practical heels possible to make it's looks like a victoria secret model, i really would love to see artists being good enough to add option for both heels and flat and not just go full heels. 

    By

    Ellessarr Ellessarr June 2021 in Product Suggestions
  • Genesis to Genesis 2, 3 or 8 Character Converter?

    TBH I still would like to see a Victoria 4 to G8F character converter.

    By

    captainklutz_a2ec859073 captainklutz_a2ec859073 June 2021 in Product Suggestions
  • Do Gen 8.1 shoes work on Gen 8?

    Took a chance and got Paris Runaway Heels, even though it's for G8.1F and V8.1.  Then tried it in D|S 4.12.

    Here's the result:

    No autofit needed and did some tweaking for the pose but nothing I hadn't done before.

    Fwiw I run both D|S 4.12 & 4.15.

    No buyer's remorse heart yes yes

    By

    3dLux 3dLux June 2021 in The Commons
  • like a 'wear then all' for G8.1?

    FSMCDesigns said:

    Havos said:

    Here is one option:

    https://www.daz3d.com/sy-victoria-4-and-michael-4-clones-for-genesis-8

    and/or

    https://www.daz3d.com/rssy-clothing-converter-from-victoria-4-to-genesis-8-female

    https://www.daz3d.com/rssy-clothing-converter-from-michael-4-to-genesis-8-male

     

    I had bad results with all of them with 8.0. bad fits and lots of warping, I would never recommend either to anyone.

    I had much better results using pure clones with the wear them all for G3 addon and then saving and fitting to G8. I am really surprised they never came out with a wear them all for G8

    Obviously that is your experience, but for me it was the opposite, I have had good experience with all three products, and I would recommend them. Whilst there is sometimes warping, it is not on every item, and often it is quite minor. The latter two products do a better job for transferring clothing like long dresses and tunics. Auto fit for these items almost invariably results in warping, at least in my experience.

     

    By

    Havos Havos June 2021 in The Commons
  • like a 'wear then all' for G8.1?

    Havos said:

    Here is one option:

    https://www.daz3d.com/sy-victoria-4-and-michael-4-clones-for-genesis-8

    and/or

    https://www.daz3d.com/rssy-clothing-converter-from-victoria-4-to-genesis-8-female

    https://www.daz3d.com/rssy-clothing-converter-from-michael-4-to-genesis-8-male

     

    I had bad results with all of them with 8.0. bad fits and lots of warping, I would never recommend either to anyone.

    I had much better results using pure clones with the wear them all for G3 addon and then saving and fitting to G8. I am really surprised they never came out with a wear them all for G8

    By

    FSMCDesigns FSMCDesigns June 2021 in The Commons
  • like a 'wear then all' for G8.1?

    Here is one option:

    https://www.daz3d.com/sy-victoria-4-and-michael-4-clones-for-genesis-8

    and/or

    https://www.daz3d.com/rssy-clothing-converter-from-victoria-4-to-genesis-8-female

    https://www.daz3d.com/rssy-clothing-converter-from-michael-4-to-genesis-8-male

     

    By

    Havos Havos June 2021 in The Commons
  • Victoria 8.1 HD vs other Genesis 8.1 HD

    hwgs1971 said:

    Can someone please explain the difference between Victoria 8.1 HD and any of the many other Genesis 8.1 female HD models? I'm confused why there are many Genesis 8.1 HD female models that cost one-fourth what Victoria 8.1 costs. I am willing to pay for quality but I don't want to waste money either.

    All the Daz “core” characters are more expensive than the others. Some have morphs that can add significantly to the gene pool, others not so much. It’s really up to you if you think it’s worth it. I mostly only get core characters when there are good deals on the whole bundle and other perks. Victoria 8.1 also comes with vellus hair but so do many Mousso characters. Just look at all promo renders and user renders and decide from that if core characters are worth it. 

    I personally just got V8.1 because the bundle was a good deal during the Memorial weekend sale but it took me an hour to get the skin decent because I much prefer the older iRay shaders to the new PBR ones. That said, I was finally happy with my render. The problem with core characters is that many are very recognizable so it’s always best to dial some of them out and add your own morphs and tweaks. I would only get a core character if it came in a bundle with a great deal or if the character is extremely original. Depends what type of renders you’re doing too because PA characters are often more attractive and Daz core characters, at least with 8.0 and older, tend to be more average looking people, older, overweight or toonish. 

    By

    Wonderland Wonderland June 2021 in The Commons
  • Victoria 8.1 HD vs other Genesis 8.1 HD

    Can someone please explain the difference between Victoria 8.1 HD and any of the many other Genesis 8.1 female HD models? I'm confused why there are many Genesis 8.1 HD female models that cost one-fourth what Victoria 8.1 costs. I am willing to pay for quality but I don't want to waste money either.

    By

    hwgs1971 hwgs1971 June 2021 in The Commons
  • How do I use Genesis 8 skins on Genesis 2?

    clarissaallan said:

    Is there a way to use genesis textures on genesis 2 chracters

    Both Genesis and Genesis 2 have multiple UV sets, different ways of wrapping the textures around the model, so in part the answer will depend on exactly which characters you are using. Genesis 2 female uses the Genesis Victoria 5 UVs by default, as I recall, and likewise Genesis 2 male uses the Michael 5 UVs.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine June 2021 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.