• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • All Generations or Orginal Character on Daz3d Store

    DollyGirl said:

    Victoria 1 or Millie or Millennium Woman can be found in this package. V1 does not have all of the morphs that V2 came with but the body textures, clothing, hair and accessories of V2 will fit V1. Mimic Lite 3.1 | Daz 3D

    Millennium Woman is that in the same package I really couldnt find her there I was able to get victoria 1 to work and even found some other items on the daz3d store for her, really cool find I wonder if there are a few other packages like this, I a dvd from a old mag that might have some old stuff

    By

    dustinmeyer1234 dustinmeyer1234 June 2021 in The Commons
  • When is Genesis 9 Being Released

    rcourtri_789f4b1c6b said:

    RawArt said:

    The fact that 8.1 came out kinda indicates that 9 is not going to be out soon

    I'd say we're likely to see at least one more incrementally improved Genesis 8 version.  I wouldn't be surprised if we see Genesis 8.3 and 8.4 before we see a Genesis 9 (or whatever the next generation of human figures is called.  

    As to Daz Studio 5.0 vs. Genesis 9, I don't think these would be developed by the same teams, so I don't see why the release of the app/platform and the release of next-gen 3D content would be directly linked (unless for non-technical, i.e. marketing, purposes).  A better Daz Studio with the current generation of content?  Better content for use with current versions of Daz Studio?  Either of those would be welcome.

    Incremental updates are not common, the ones before G8.1 were for Victoria 4/4.1/4.2, and what is there to "update" or "improve" if not talking about collisions, soft body physics, working IK, etc... Which probably need to be supported by the platform first, ie. the next gen DS. 

    There is no point in releasing a minor version of Genesis 8 for just a different base pose or a few vertices more or less here and there.

    By

    PerttiA PerttiA June 2021 in The Commons
  • SOLVED Can I use g3f or g8f skin on Victoria 4?

    For g2 there exist tools to use g3f skin on g2f. Is it possible to so to speak update Victoria 4 with g3 or g8 skins?

    And is there a way of using g3f or g8f eyes with Victoria 4?

    By

    mding mding June 2021 in New Users
  • All Generations or Orginal Character on Daz3d Store

    DollyGirl said:

    Victoria 1 or Millie or Millennium Woman can be found in this package. V1 does not have all of the morphs that V2 came with but the body textures, clothing, hair and accessories of V2 will fit V1. Mimic Lite 3.1 | Daz 3D

    I didnt know that I actually bought that I guess I would just need to add the files into daz3d

    By

    dustinmeyer1234 dustinmeyer1234 June 2021 in The Commons
  • Yesterday's Platinum Club Plus Sale Promo Pic Female in Blue Dress - Who Is She?

    PixelSploiting said:

    Looks like a kitbash of Victoria 8.1 and Jacqueline 8.1.

     Yeah, could be that too.  Looked closely at the promo character and Victoria 8.1, the nose is definitely different.  Her nose is more like Jacqueline 8.1's.

    By

    Gator Gator June 2021 in The Commons
  • Yesterday's Platinum Club Plus Sale Promo Pic Female in Blue Dress - Who Is She?

    Looks like a kitbash of Victoria 8.1 and Jacqueline 8.1.

    By

    PixelSploiting PixelSploiting June 2021 in The Commons
  • The My Bucket's Got a Hole In It Complaint thread

    cant decide which character to make Fleet Commander.

    someone taller than Capt Janeway.  taking into consideration cover appeal.

    what do you think of her vs her ?  Brial is on sale. hard not to be swayed by that
    they both look like they can handle themselves in tough decisions

    Brial

    640 

    Leony

    400  

     

    By

    Mistara Mistara June 2021 in The Commons
  • All Generations or Orginal Character on Daz3d Store

    Victoria 1 or Millie or Millennium Woman can be found in this package. V1 does not have all of the morphs that V2 came with but the body textures, clothing, hair and accessories of V2 will fit V1. Mimic Lite 3.1 | Daz 3D

    By

    DollyGirl DollyGirl June 2021 in The Commons
  • Yesterday's Platinum Club Plus Sale Promo Pic Female in Blue Dress - Who Is She?

    The hair reminds me of this with one of the style morphs dialed in: https://www.daz3d.com/top-updo-for-genesis-3-and-8-females

    The character looks similar Victoria 8.1 too, but in the first one her eye makeup is very dark, and I'm not sure V8.1 comes with that. Could be a different skin or another makeup added to it, maybe? I think maybe V8.1 has been partially used and someone else has also been dialed in. Just a guess. 

    By

    Sera Sera June 2021 in The Commons
  • All things The Witcher...

    Triss, the fourteenth of the hill.

    (Again, Genesis 3, but with the new PBR skin shader applied... borrowing from Victoria 8.1 settings.)

    By

    The Blurst of Times The Blurst of Times June 2021 in The Commons
  • All Generations or Orginal Character on Daz3d Store

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-3-0-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/stephanie-3-0-petite-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/michael-3-0-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-2-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/michael-4-base-male-3d-model

     

    Victoria 1 & 2 and Michael 1 & 2 aren't sold any more so you cannot buy or otherwise get them legally. Same for the generation 3 baby, preschooler, kid and teen bases. Generation 4 and earlier bases were only Victoria, The Girl, Stephanie Petite, and Michael; all other named figures were characters based off them.

     

    Got it, hum I wonder if it possiable to find some other figures by filtering stuff that are not clothing and eviroments from a search, I found like the one off like sadie and like dragon folk from daz orginals but they have so many items its hard to find those characters. I own like a lot of the Millennium Horse and dragon, dog etc. 

    By

    dustinmeyer1234 dustinmeyer1234 June 2021 in The Commons
  • All Generations or Orginal Character on Daz3d Store

    https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-3-0-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/stephanie-3-0-petite-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/michael-3-0-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-2-base

    https://www.daz3d.com/michael-4-base-male-3d-model

     

    Victoria 1 & 2 and Michael 1 & 2 aren't sold any more so you cannot buy or otherwise get them legally. Same for the generation 3 baby, preschooler, kid and teen bases. Generation 4 and earlier bases were only Victoria, The Girl, Stephanie Petite, and Michael; all other named figures were characters based off them.

    By

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 miladyderyni_173d399f47 June 2021 in The Commons
  • Loaded a Deformer and Morphs, and now can't Pose model.

    I didnt want to use deformers or morphs, I just loaded them to see what they were, and now I cant pose this character or the other one that I created off of this one. 

    I want to keep all the shapes and sizing I already created but be able to pose without these weird noodle issues. Its like when I loaded the deformer or morphs it disconnected all the joines or.... removed the boundaries or something... i dont know.

     

    I did load a head deformer but did nothing with it, and I loaded victoria morphs.

     

    thanks again for any help

    By

    brandonclinejones brandonclinejones June 2021 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Loaded a Deformer and Morphs, and now can't Pose model.

    Hello anyone who can help. I have searched the forums but didnt find what I was looking for.

    I was creating some avatars from real world specs. I am fairly new to Daz, so after doing this, I started looking around and found I had this victoria model, and I wanted to see what she looked like. It added a character and I played with it for a bit, then deleted it, and kept working with my Genesis 8 female. Now everything looked fine, until I got to the posing part of my project. When suddenly moving joints started to really skew the model. I only noticed it in the hands but it seems to be pretty much everywhere if I move or bend too much I get weird stretching. Uploading some screenshots of hands before move, and hands after move. This is just the hand grasp slider... 

     

    Is there a way to remove the morphs without resetting my character and going back to the beginning? Would appreciate any help.

     

    -B

    By

    brandonclinejones brandonclinejones June 2021 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Succubus Wings?

    There is a surprisingly similar product called 'Tara 2' by Kayleyess, here: https://www.daz3d.com/tara-2-hd-for-victoria-7-victoria-8 that does include the wings in the product.

    Regards,

    Richard

    By

    richardandtracy richardandtracy June 2021 in The Commons
  • Redacted

    Are you trying to use the Genesis 8.1 Female version, or the Victoria 8.1 version? I have these poses and I just did a test with them, and the Genesis 8.1 Female version of these poses work fine with Genesis 8 Female..

    By

    Ghosty12 Ghosty12 June 2021 in The Commons
  • Genesis to Genesis 2, 3 or 8 Character Converter?

    captainklutz_a2ec859073 said:

    TBH I still would like to see a Victoria 4 to G8F character converter.

    + 1 yes

    By

    3dLux 3dLux June 2021 in Product Suggestions
  • Redacted

    https://www.daz3d.com/z-belina-bike-and-poses-for-genesis-81-female-and-victoria-81

    The page only mentions it being compatible with G8.1 so my guess would be a metadata error. 

     

    By

    Sera Sera June 2021 in The Commons
  • Why so many high heels

    ShadowSkillz said:

    If only more PA's were like this creator : https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-bone-conjurer-outfit-for-genesis-8-females , they did both a heeled and a flat version for the boot. Care about your customers/fans, it's good for business, but what do I know I am just a customer. 

    indeed i do have this outtfit too and it's really amazing how she/he pay attention to this and not just go full high heels, also for it was aways a big issue when going for outfits for female characters, cleave is not a big issue for me but the high heels and specially ones which are ridiculous like the most point tiny heel which in real situation you would have to walk a lot carefull to not fall, some artists at last try to make the "heels look a little reasonable but others just goes with the most non practical heels possible to make it's looks like a victoria secret model, i really would love to see artists being good enough to add option for both heels and flat and not just go full heels. 

    By

    Ellessarr Ellessarr June 2021 in Product Suggestions
  • Genesis to Genesis 2, 3 or 8 Character Converter?

    TBH I still would like to see a Victoria 4 to G8F character converter.

    By

    captainklutz_a2ec859073 captainklutz_a2ec859073 June 2021 in Product Suggestions
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.