• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • DAZ Studio 4.12 ... Face creation abilities????

    Does the version of face transfer  in general release 4.12 still produce a flattened mouth area like the one in beta 4.12 did?  I currently have the beta 4.12, but I don't want to overwrite  my main 4.11 version until I know if any plugins are going to stop working ....   The mouth area of the morph is really my only concern with face transfer, form what I've tried with the beta the textures transfer really well.

     

     

     

    By

    background background September 2019 in The Commons
  • DAZ Studio 4.12 ... Face creation abilities????

    Here is an update of my image above. Adjusted the lighting and replaced the tetxure brows with fibermesh. 10 min effort so far. Not bad. It will never get pefect morph results wiothout using mutiple puctures from different angles (at least side and front), but it is not bad for what its now. I think. Not bsure yet if I'll get the unlimited version.

    Ciao

    TD

    By

    thd777 thd777 September 2019 in The Commons
  • DAZ Studio 4.12 ... Face creation abilities????

    "The free version also allows you to remove the watermark and save up to three faces."
    How can I download the free version?  I only see one version, which is not free:

    https://www.daz3d.com/face-transfer-unlimited

    By

    Seven193 Seven193 September 2019 in The Commons
  • Daz Studio 4.12 Pro, General Release! (*UPDATED*)

    I'd like to ask a question.  will we need to down load all the starter essinatials  genesis thru genesis8 ? like we had to for daz beta? I see they are also in the Dim thats wy i asked

    Only Genesis 8 is affected by Face Transfer, as far as I know, and in Connect I am not seeing any updates (having installed the update for the beta).

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine September 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • DAZ Studio 4.12 ... Face creation abilities????

    The price is clearly not coming up correctly yet. It is a DAZ original, so it will be 30% off for PC club members. In addition there will undoubtedly be a promotion upon offical release.

    Here is an example I did in the beta and the image used as source. It's onlya 30 second effort and I think it's pretty good given the mediocre source image. The lighting is of course completely different.

    Not only the lighting, but also the bone structure of the jaw looks entirely different to me... not bad, though...


     

    So the shop page states "Experiment with as many Transfers as you want. The free version of Face Transfer is included in Daz Studio and allows you to create an unlimited number of faces to design, pose, and render. Each of those faces will include a Daz 3D watermark."

    So the only thing you have to do is remove the watermark in your render with a graphic program to get unlimited heads? wink

    By

    maikdecker maikdecker September 2019 in The Commons
  • DAZ Studio 4.12 ... Face creation abilities????

    G8 only, should be doable to back-transfer to G3 manually. Hmm. Not something I'd jump through hoops for at this time.

    By

    Odaa Odaa September 2019 in The Commons
  • is there a Face Transfer thread

    https://www.daz3d.com/face-transfer-unlimited - though it lacks intro or PC discounts right now, I assume the latter at least should be there.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine September 2019 in Art Studio
  • DAZ Studio 4.12 ... Face creation abilities????

    I'm seeing unlimited listed in store for $49.95 (no discounts)

    https://www.daz3d.com/face-transfer-unlimited

    By

    Umi no Senshi no Ishi Umi no Senshi no Ishi September 2019 in The Commons
  • DAZ Studio 4.12 ... Face creation abilities????

    First of all, thanks Ghosty for posting the link. I guess the whole topic with regard to Face Transfer is very chaotic. Never mind, now we know what the price is. 

    By

    RoseRender RoseRender September 2019 in The Commons
  • Genesis characters all morph into female shape

    All my previous morphs for genesis characters are opening as female morphs. When I reset to basic morph, apply a male morph, close it, and reopen it, the female morph returns. This is in every version of daz above 4.9. Is there a fix for this?

    By

    Raitan2008 Raitan2008 September 2019 in The Commons
  • DAZ Studio 4.12 ... Face creation abilities????

    Well I found the store page and can say you would want to get a lot of use out of it, strange thing is that it says that it will work with 4.11 and yet is one of the main selling features  so to speak of 4.12.. https://www.daz3d.com/face-transfer-unlimited

    That doesn't sound bad at all. Wonder why it is not among the new items, though. (And where the 30% DO discount, or the intro discount is.)

    By

    Ati Ati September 2019 in The Commons
  • [Released] RSSY Hair Converter from Genesis 2 Male to Genesis 8 Male [Commercial]

    It is not happening with G2F on the convertor, so here is that. I found a set of freebie thrid party clones and I am going to try them and see if it helps.

    So it is something about the G2M.  I really wonder what got messed up on your G2M.

    I know, right? I am wondering if I somehow screwed it up in my attempts to morph it or such. I must go home tonight and check for any extraneous morphs that are hiding in my folders. I tried reinstalling but if there is a hidden morph somewhere on the clone alone in my many directories, I am thinking that may be the culprit. :)

    That is usually the problem.  It is hard to find them though.  Good luck! smiley

    By

    RiverSoft Art RiverSoft Art September 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • DAZ Studio 4.12 ... Face creation abilities????

    Well I found the store page and can say you would want to get a lot of use out of it, strange thing is that it says that it will work with 4.11 and yet is one of the main selling features  so to speak of 4.12.. https://www.daz3d.com/face-transfer-unlimited

    By

    Ghosty12 Ghosty12 September 2019 in The Commons
  • Daz Studio 4.12 Pro, General Release! (*UPDATED*)

    Thank you but...

    No face transfer plug in for Mac users? That's just... not good. Very not good. How many Studio users, those of us who buy and use Daz content and have paid you significant amounts of money,  do so on Mac platforms? This is not just a small percentage of your customer base. For all of those people to be cut out of a significant upgrade is... and I'm cleaning up my language here because this really, really bleeps me off, not very good at all.

    By

    crashworship crashworship September 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Face Transfer serial number?

    Are you using the new version of DS?

    BTW   there is a thread in the Art Studio forum  , would you like me to merge your post into it?
    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/351636/is-there-a-face-transfer-thread#latest

    By

    Chohole Chohole September 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Face Transfer serial number?

    Hey guys,

     

    excited to try out this new Face Transfer thing :D

    In "About Installed Plugins" it's asking for a serial number that isn't listed on my account, though.

    Anyone know where to find it?

    Thanksssss

    By

    Hausfrau Mafia Hausfrau Mafia September 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • is there a Face Transfer thread

    Yeah I'm not convinced about this plugin. Generating from one image only?

    The decision is up to you.

    I have found Face Transfer very useful for my workflow, though.

     

    By

    Artini Artini September 2019 in Art Studio
  • DAZ Studio 4.12 ... Face creation abilities????

    Does anybody knows, if there is still a limit of saves (3 times) in Face Transfer?

    The thread with renders is at:

    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/351636/is-there-a-face-transfer-thread#latest

     

    By

    Artini Artini September 2019 in The Commons
  • DAZ Studio 4.12 ... Face creation abilities????

    Yeah; that's out of the blue. 

    Not if you follow Beta releases. There's actually a thread in the art forum dedicated to testing out the capabilities of Face Transfer.

    By

    Gordig Gordig September 2019 in The Commons
  • DAZ Studio 4.12 ... Face creation abilities????

    "Create an authentic 3D version of yourself or others with accurate skin tone and shading by simply uploading a photograph in Daz Studio.
    Instead of just transferring a cut-out of your face onto a figure, our Face Transfer System will create your face shape, bone structure, texture and skin tone in 3D. Allowing you to create realistic versions of whoever you wish. Immerse yourself in medieval times or fight deep-sea creatures with the most natural version of anyone, including yourself.
    Requires 64-Bit Windows."

    What the what?????? Face-Shop or something of the like was integrated?

    By

    BeeMKay BeeMKay September 2019 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.