• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Expressions for Genesis 9?

    The earlier Genesis figures all have expressions in a sub-folder under Pose Controls for the head. I've looked there for Victoria 9 and there is a Visemes folder but no Expressions. Have they moved the expressions somewhere else or are they not available yet?

    I suppose this means we have to wait for expressions to be sold seperatly. It's a bit annoying having a new figure and no way to control the expression on the face.

    By

    Peter Wade Peter Wade October 2022 in The Commons
  • Victoria 9 HD Pre Purchase Disappointment Issues

    Cruzer3d said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    GnotMe said:

    Where are the Anatomical Elements promised on the Victoria 9 HD page ?

    Female Anatomical Elements are listed under Materials.

    I haven't been able to find any geometry for male or female gens  in the essential pack . I've checked all files,I have reinstalled both downloads to be sure I'm not missing anything, still nothing. I've looked through all the morphs in parameters and shaping . Maybe I'm just blind. can someone help me

    Genesis 9/Anatomy/Daz Originals/Base Anatomy 

    And the gens are not in the Starter Essentials package. They are in the Character Essentials package in the store.

    By

    AllenArt AllenArt October 2022 in The Commons
  • Victoria 9 HD Pre Purchase Disappointment Issues

    Cruzer3d said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    GnotMe said:

    Where are the Anatomical Elements promised on the Victoria 9 HD page ?

    Female Anatomical Elements are listed under Materials.

    I haven't been able to find any geometry for male or female gens  in the essential pack . I've checked all files,I have reinstalled both downloads to be sure I'm not missing anything, still nothing. I've looked through all the morphs in parameters and shaping . Maybe I'm just blind. can someone help me

    Which essential pack?

    You need to have bought Character Essential to get the geografts. It is not in the starter essentials. 

    By

    felis felis October 2022 in The Commons
  • Victoria 9 HD Pre Purchase Disappointment Issues

    Richard Haseltine said:

    GnotMe said:

    Where are the Anatomical Elements promised on the Victoria 9 HD page ?

    Female Anatomical Elements are listed under Materials.

    I haven't been able to find any geometry for male or female gens  in the essential pack . I've checked all files,I have reinstalled both downloads to be sure I'm not missing anything, still nothing. I've looked through all the morphs in parameters and shaping . Maybe I'm just blind. can someone help me

    By

    Cruzer3d Cruzer3d October 2022 in The Commons
  • Genesis 9 Coming Soon! Preorder Victoria 9 HD Today

    Gogger said:

    YIKES.
    I just got an email from DAZ saying they miss me as I haven't been around much, with an incentive to come back:
    "Better yet, we have an exclusive offer just for you! Return to Daz today and use this Coupon Code to get an EXTRA $10 OFF* Victoria 9 HD."

    well that's disappointing I thought they missed me since I haven't posted anything on this site for over a year for reasons I'm not allowed to say, as well as me turning 50 thought was a birthday present too :(  and I needed cheering up because of some other news I got too oh well still nice $51 off plus another $10 off and free gift so guess back into my dark corner I go hiding from everyone
     

    May be an image of 2 people

    A Vicky Offering of the Ninth Generation

    By

    ANGELREAPER1972 ANGELREAPER1972 October 2022 in The Commons
  • Genesis 9 is for Male and Female?

    GolaM said:

    100% Victoria 9, -200% BaseFeminine, 30%Fitness,30%Muscular,30%Voluptuous

    Looking at the face, it still looks quite feminine to me. But it's okay. There seem to be tons of people here to see it different and/or like it that way.

    By

    maikdecker maikdecker October 2022 in The Commons
  • Getting on the 9 train, or not

    I got on the train, but damn, no materials on Anatomy I had to buy seperate?

    I have real real problems with the torso topology, but will wait and see for Morphs.

    I see joint bends that are going to be problematic, but will wait and see.

    The biggest problem is the "Death by a thousand cuts" style of buying every little thing, the rollout has left such a bad taste, no normal skin for Victoria (oh yes, the patteneted, "but there are other skins" answer), and ONE color of eyes. Before we get all "Daz Protective" remember WE PAYED MONEY FOR THIS. I feel it's just not worth the cost and frankly the whole thing is an insult to paying customers.

    I call BS on all of this, it's a marketing scam to get you to pay more and more in smaller increments.

    I think I will skip the rest of 9 and just use older figures.

    Awaiting the, "but it's Daz, we can't complain about this stuff" replies.

    By

    rono64 rono64 October 2022 in The Commons
  • Genesis 9 is for Male and Female?

    You can turn V9 pretty well into Victor by dialing the BaseFeminine into large negatives. Body morphs make it even easier with things like BreastsGone.
    Torso Clothing can run into some problems then though and might need a smoothing modifier.

    100% Victoria 9, -200% BaseFeminine, 30%Fitness,30%Muscular,30%Voluptuous

    By

    GolaM GolaM October 2022 in The Commons
  • My First Victoria 9 Render

    I have tried to to put this in my gallery .But I cannot seem to get it there! It is Victoria 9 wearing Summertide Bikini Poses are from G9 Directory supplied.Backgound made in NVIDIA Canavas.Distant light pumped to 150000 Lumens.

    !Cheers

    By

    csteell_c2893e4ab6 csteell_c2893e4ab6 October 2022 in Art Studio
  • Missing Product Icons in Smart Content

    Smart Content populates the product icons from My Daz Connect Library>Data>Cloud>meta folder.  Fortunately, more than likely you can find a product icon in the product's Runtime>Support folder.  Just copy that icon, rename it and move/overwrite the product icon file in the meta folder.  Here are the steps:

    1. Smart Content>Products, select Victoria 9 HD product icon, right click select "Browse to Folder Location"
    2. Drill down to Runtime>Support and copy/paste the product icon "daz_3d_87472_victoria_9_hd.jpg"
    3. Rename file to 1_87472.jpg
    4. Move file to My Daz Connect Library>Data>Cloud>meta  Overwrite the existing file 1_87472.jpg
    5. Refresh the Smart Content>Products tab to display her new product icon.

    On Windows, I created a Favorites shortcut to the Meta folder so I just drag the new product icon to it and the file get's moved automatically (see pic).

    Edit: This only works for a product installed via DAZ Connect

     

    By

    Lindsey Lindsey October 2022 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Toon Kids and Toon Kids Mixes Renders

    I snagged Toon Kids Gen 9, mixed with Victoria 9 and tweaked the head proportions. I've rendered the first pic in filament and the second in iray.. I probably should have made the hands a tad smaller. Anyway, I thought I'd start a thread for people to post their own renders. Mine are just basic pics :)

    Also, kudos to JoeQuick, as always!

     

    By

    Worlds_Edge Worlds_Edge October 2022 in The Commons
  • Victoria 9 HD Pre Purchase Disappointment Issues

    ted-berlin said:

    Siciliano1969 said:

    OK just got Victoria 9 HD bundle - tested everything all there so far and from what I say so far homerun by DAZ!  I love this character!  

    Lucky one. So no common solution for everybody. Still not seeing the bundled items as purchased. Ticket is filed since yesterday. Please DAZ give me a happy weekend.

     

    It appears they are getting out in dribs and dabs.  Mine finally showed up also. 

    By

    sberlins sberlins October 2022 in The Commons
  • Getting on the 9 train, or not

    I like Genesis 9, but I'm not sure I want to pay for a whole new batch of the same morphs yet. I am going to wait to see what is offered for the mens.

    Genesis 8.1 was sort of a miss as far as there being a lot of men's content. now that Genesis 9 is unisex I am somewhat more optimistic. I also really want to see more of that torso, neck, and shoulder area, and how males look with it. I am a touch concerned with the morph being too feminine-centric for me, but we shall see. I haven't seen enough masculine stuff at this stage to judge.

    I however, really like what I've seen with the face rig and expressions on victoria. If they can make M9 and other males nearly as nice, I will be sold.

    By

    Serene Night Serene Night October 2022 in The Commons
  • Victoria 9 HD Pre Purchase Disappointment Issues

    Siciliano1969 said:

    OK just got Victoria 9 HD bundle - tested everything all there so far and from what I say so far homerun by DAZ!  I love this character!  

    Lucky one. So no common solution for everybody. Still not seeing the bundled items as purchased. Ticket is filed since yesterday. Please DAZ give me a happy weekend.

     

    By

    ted-berlin ted-berlin October 2022 in The Commons
  • Genesis 9 Coming Soon! Preorder Victoria 9 HD Today

    alienarea said:

    After all my criticism on how the release was handled - Victoria 9 HD looks amazing.

    Given that she really looks awsome, her "debute" was a real mess. Victoria 9 should change her management team. 

    By

    Mark_e593e0a5 Mark_e593e0a5 October 2022 in The Commons
  • Victoria 9 HD Pre Purchase Disappointment Issues

    OK just got Victoria 9 HD bundle - tested everything all there so far and from what I say so far homerun by DAZ!  I love this character!  

    By

    Siciliano1969 Siciliano1969 October 2022 in The Commons
  • Getting on the 9 train, or not

    I'll get on the train eventually.  As with other generations of figures, I can wait until there's enough content native to that generation to justify using it.   My experiments after downloading and installing Genesis 9 left me neither extremely impressed nor horrified. There aren't any features with Genesis 9 that make me say "I must use it now!", and the finished renders I see don't strike me as superior to renders made with other generations of figures using similar materials for Iray rendering.  So I'm unlikely to throw much money at Genesis 9 content for at least six months.  Some of that spending will go to content from previous generations that will (hopefully) be available at lower prices.

    I'll risk separating my shoulder by patting myself on the back for being largely immune to FOMO in regards to the absolute newest of stuff.  I got partially immunized to promotional hype somehow.  

    Compared with the rollouts for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8, the accompanying content (hairs, clothes, poses, morphs, etc.) for Genesis 9 seems to me a bit "minimalist".  I don't know if the rollout was a little rushed or if there has been a change of strategy.  Check Victoria 8's Pro Bundle:

    https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-8-pro-bundle

    By

    rcourtri_789f4b1c6b rcourtri_789f4b1c6b October 2022 in The Commons
  • Renders take a long time, what's the best settings?

    So I have a GTX 1650

    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz   3.40 GHz

    Installed RAM 16.0 GB

    My renders are taking hours and hours the only time it is quicker is when I use low pixel and aspect ratio. 

    Just want good settings as I am using the victoria 9 hd and trying to get it as real looking as I can. Sorry I been doing this a long while but still learning. attached a render I took as well.

     

    By

    valerievampire valerievampire October 2022 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Victoria 9 HD Pre Purchase Disappointment Issues

    Richard Haseltine said:

    felis said:

    Gator said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    GnotMe said:

    Where are the Anatomical Elements promised on the Victoria 9 HD page ?

    Female Anatomical Elements are listed under Materials.

    @Richard Haseltine

    I tried loading that, it doesn't appear to do anything.  (Which makes sense, it indicates it's a material, not a morph or geograph object). Some people have stated that you need "Genesis 9 Character Essentials".  Is that true?  Normally the gens come with the bundle.

    Yes, the anatomical GeoCraft comes in "Genesis 9 Character Essentials". 

    Yes, I meant that there is no promise of the models - it just says there are materials for them, if you have them from the Character Essentials.

    Nice misleading answer... 

    By

    shadowhawk1 shadowhawk1 October 2022 in The Commons
  • Genesis 9 Coming Soon! Preorder Victoria 9 HD Today

    After all my criticism on how the release was handled - Victoria 9 HD looks amazing.

    By

    alienarea alienarea October 2022 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.