• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Advice for new PC and old video card

    hello. 
    i am about to buy a new pc. these are the main components:

    - EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G6, 80 Plus Gold 750W
    - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-RAM 3600 MHz 2x 16GB
    - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X processor (8C/16T, 36MB cache, 4.7 GHz Max Boost)
    - Gigabyte B550 AORUS Elite V2 (AMD Ryzen 5000/B550/ATX/PCIe4.0/DDR4/USB3.2 Gen 1/Realtek ALC1200/M.2/2.5 GbE LAN/HDMI/DP/Gaming)

    So configured, it costs about 850€ and my budget at the moment is 1000€.

    I have an old GTX 750 TI 2GB and an old GTX 780 3GB
    Could these cards be enough to use daz 4.20 and wait to buy a 12GB RTX3060 in the future?

    Or should I buy a used GTX 1660 6GB right away ? 

    At the moment I can render with only Victoria 4 and its clothes, modified for IRay. Genesis3 and Genesis8 doesn't work I think due to lack of VRAM

    Last question, could I use only the 5800X CPU to do rendering, not professional with Denoise at 150 Iterations ?

    Thank you.
    I used Deepl to translate from Italian to English. I hope it did its job well!

    By

    tagan tagan October 2022 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • No Anatomical Elements?

    Did you buy just Victoria, or did you buy her in a bundle? Anatomical elements are only available in pro bundles for realistic adult characters (including but not limited to Victoria 8), so if Victoria's bundle doesn't strike your fancy, you could pick out a different pro bundle, and make sure that the What's Included for the bundle does mention anatomical elements.

    By

    Gordig Gordig October 2022 in New Users
  • Genesis 9 body shapes morphs

    These should have been released before ANYTHING ELSE for Genesis 9, including Victoria 9. This is like releasing a paint program with no brushes.

    By

    SnowSultan SnowSultan October 2022 in The Commons
  • No Anatomical Elements?

    So as the title states i have purchased the Victoria 8 character https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-8 ;

    But i am unable to figure out how to get genitals to work. could someone explain?

    (Title edited by mod)

    By

    LaurenceCreates LaurenceCreates October 2022 in New Users
  • AOBB's freebie male head morph Marc G9. No materials nor textures.

    OK, here's my render for Marc G9. I used Victoria 9's materials and he turned out looking, in my opinion, like Tintin from the CGI film The Adventures of Tintin, albiet a bit older looking.

    The Adventures of Tintin

     

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 October 2022 in Freebies
  • Getting on the 9 train, or not

    Grendelbert said:

    nonesuch00 said:

    Not only did I get on the train, but I bought V9 Pro Bundle out of the gate, which I never do, and I already bought a G9 PA product, Joe Quick's Toon Kids for G9.

    I hear that the G9 head & body morph packages will be released early next week too. 

    Is it the Pro Bundle? I believe it's just a started bundle, which is why there's so little there. I'm very disappointed that there are just G9 Starter Essentials rather than actual G9 Essentials. Also, how do I ask this discretely: Where are the naughty bits? Victoria 9 and Arceli have gens mats, but no gens to apply them to.
    Overall, I'm intrigued by the possibilities of G9, but having spent a lot of money on G8/8.1 (as well as a fair sum on G3) since I started DAZing in 2020, I'm a bit fatigued from spending. I hope some converter scripts start showing up soon. I'd rather no buy everything again for G9.

    To answer your question, the anatomical elements are in the Genesis 9 Character Essentials - a separate purchase.  

    By

    AllenArt AllenArt October 2022 in The Commons
  • suddenly V4.2 has been rendered unusable by...

    Victoria 4.2?

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine October 2022 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Genesis 9 body shapes morphs

    Mada said:

    Guys - the shapes are on their way - better to have them working and tested than not ... and they are worth waiting for. I absolutely love the new shapes :)

    Seems to me that they would have tested them before releasing Genesis 9. It just sounds like poor planning to me. I can understand needing to wait on some things, but this is the one of most basic product packs to have for any figure, and should have been a bigger priority to get out by launch.

    This is like selling a car and then telling customers to wait before they can adjust the seats.

    We have already witnessed complications from this. Zev0's growing up package doesn't work correctly, and Zev was forced to slap together a fix. This situation caused Zev a lot of stress, and the customers a lot of frustration. It raises a lot of questions about who is managing Daz right now, because it should have been avoided.

    They had tons of time to plan this, and yet this whole thing feels rushed and disorganized. From how the people who preordered ended up being the last people to get Victoria 9, to the lack of communication about where gen props are, to this situation and Growing Up; this has been a top to bottom lesson in how to botch a product launch. Daz has been in the digital distribution business for a very long time, they should know how to do this.

    By

    outrider42 outrider42 October 2022 in The Commons
  • Getting on the 9 train, or not
    Grendelbert said:

    nonesuch00 said:

    Not only did I get on the train, but I bought V9 Pro Bundle out of the gate, which I never do, and I already bought a G9 PA product, Joe Quick's Toon Kids for G9.

    I hear that the G9 head & body morph packages will be released early next week too. 

    Is it the Pro Bundle? I believe it's just a started bundle, which is why there's so little there. I'm very disappointed that there are just G9 Starter Essentials rather than actual G9 Essentials. Also, how do I ask this discretely: Where are the naughty bits? Victoria 9 and Arceli have gens mats, but no gens to apply them to.
    Overall, I'm intrigued by the possibilities of G9, but having spent a lot of money on G8/8.1 (as well as a fair sum on G3) since I started DAZing in 2020, I'm a bit fatigued from spending. I hope some converter scripts start showing up soon. I'd rather no buy everything again for G9.

    https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-9-character-essentials

    warning: no texture of anatomical elements included

    By

    CHWT CHWT October 2022 in The Commons
  • Victoria 9 HD Pre Purchase Disappointment Issues

    ted-berlin said:

    Robert Freise said:

    Have the freebies still waiting on the Victoria 9 HD bundle to show in Product Library

    No word from CS on ticket 

     

    CS gave me the two freebies (again cheeky) instead of the all the items of the Victoria 9 HD Intro Bundle. All items are still not shown as bought. Come on DAZ. Can nobody solve this error? I really want Victoria 9.

     

     

    Same for me just now 

    By

    Robert Freise Robert Freise October 2022 in The Commons
  • Victoria 9 - what a beauty

    I have tried PowerPose with Head Template on Victoria 9 HD,

    but it is not much there - only eyes up/down or eyes side left/right, head and neck.

    Hope to find more, but it looks like somebody needs to made it first.

    Anyhow, below is one of images, I have made with what was available.

    image

    By

    Artini Artini October 2022 in The Commons
  • Getting on the 9 train, or not

    Grendelbert said:

    nonesuch00 said:

    Not only did I get on the train, but I bought V9 Pro Bundle out of the gate, which I never do, and I already bought a G9 PA product, Joe Quick's Toon Kids for G9.

    I hear that the G9 head & body morph packages will be released early next week too. 

    Is it the Pro Bundle? I believe it's just a started bundle, which is why there's so little there. I'm very disappointed that there are just G9 Starter Essentials rather than actual G9 Essentials. Also, how do I ask this discretely: Where are the naughty bits? Victoria 9 and Arceli have gens mats, but no gens to apply them to.
    Overall, I'm intrigued by the possibilities of G9, but having spent a lot of money on G8/8.1 (as well as a fair sum on G3) since I started DAZing in 2020, I'm a bit fatigued from spending. I hope some converter scripts start showing up soon. I'd rather no buy everything again for G9.

    They call it an Intro bundle but for the price I paid, $78, it is very much a pro bundle in pricing if not in content.

    It included products other complained about having to buy seperately, mostly makeup. The genital meshes where not included so I guess that's why some people would call this a Starter Bundle. The content included was about on par with a Starter Bundle, back when DAZ did those except this has the HD which usually is nearly as expensive as the base character. However, the HD was also included with the base standalone character.

    I guess Genesis 9 makes it official. The Starter and Pro bundles that were, are no more. This has me very curious of how possible products like the Girl 9 will be handled. I bought over $125 worth of The Girl 8 products on release day and for what I got for that money it was a great bargain. No regret there at all. I am going to be very disappointed that if a "The Girl 9" is OKed as a product, it's not likely to be near as extensive or a cheap as the Girl 8.

     

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 October 2022 in The Commons
  • Getting on the 9 train, or not

    Grendelbert said:

    nonesuch00 said:

    Not only did I get on the train, but I bought V9 Pro Bundle out of the gate, which I never do, and I already bought a G9 PA product, Joe Quick's Toon Kids for G9.

    I hear that the G9 head & body morph packages will be released early next week too. 

    Is it the Pro Bundle? I believe it's just a started bundle, which is why there's so little there. I'm very disappointed that there are just G9 Starter Essentials rather than actual G9 Essentials. Also, how do I ask this discretely: Where are the naughty bits? Victoria 9 and Arceli have gens mats, but no gens to apply them to.
    Overall, I'm intrigued by the possibilities of G9, but having spent a lot of money on G8/8.1 (as well as a fair sum on G3) since I started DAZing in 2020, I'm a bit fatigued from spending. I hope some converter scripts start showing up soon. I'd rather no buy everything again for G9.

     Victoria 9 HD Intro Bundle | Daz 3D

    By

    daveso daveso October 2022 in The Commons
  • Getting on the 9 train, or not

    nonesuch00 said:

    Not only did I get on the train, but I bought V9 Pro Bundle out of the gate, which I never do, and I already bought a G9 PA product, Joe Quick's Toon Kids for G9.

    I hear that the G9 head & body morph packages will be released early next week too. 

    Is it the Pro Bundle? I believe it's just a started bundle, which is why there's so little there. I'm very disappointed that there are just G9 Starter Essentials rather than actual G9 Essentials. Also, how do I ask this discretely: Where are the naughty bits? Victoria 9 and Arceli have gens mats, but no gens to apply them to.
    Overall, I'm intrigued by the possibilities of G9, but having spent a lot of money on G8/8.1 (as well as a fair sum on G3) since I started DAZing in 2020, I'm a bit fatigued from spending. I hope some converter scripts start showing up soon. I'd rather no buy everything again for G9.

    By

    Grendelbert Grendelbert October 2022 in The Commons
  • Victoria 9 HD Pre Purchase Disappointment Issues

    Robert Freise said:

    Have the freebies still waiting on the Victoria 9 HD bundle to show in Product Library

    No word from CS on ticket 

     

    CS gave me the two freebies (again cheeky) instead of the all the items of the Victoria 9 HD Intro Bundle. All items are still not shown as bought. Come on DAZ. Can nobody solve this error? I really want Victoria 9.

     

     

    By

    ted-berlin ted-berlin October 2022 in The Commons
  • Genesis 9

    druc said:

    I mean no disrespect when I say this. Where are the free items promised for purchasing G9 victoria HD bundle pre release. You have my money I don't have the promised free items. If you have a system issue. That's not my problem. SORT IT and add the items to my DIM Please

    I'm not sure what thw offifcal status is, I know they were being added at the end of the week. You could give them a bit longer, or you could open a ticket - either way you shoul get your freebies.              .

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine October 2022 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Genesis 9

    I mean no disrespect when I say this. Where are the free items promised for purchasing G9 victoria HD bundle pre release. You have my money I don't have the promised free items. If you have a system issue. That's not my problem. SORT IT and add the items to my DIM Please

    By

    druc druc October 2022 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Genesis 9 Coming Soon! Preorder Victoria 9 HD Today

    Have been around since the Millenium Woman (Victoria 1) became an alternative to Poser's native Pozette and Dork.  Daz Studio did not exist.  Therefore, I was late to the Daz Studio program despite not being late to Daz figures and content.  Have seen a lot of new figures introduced.  This release is not going well.  I would rather have morphs that address limb bends at mid distance than features that mimic ear translucency at extreme closeup.  Hope the folks at Daz3D realize the release is not going well, and they are burning through my good will at a rapid rate.
     

    Tail is wagging the dog.

    By

    Diomede Diomede October 2022 in The Commons
  • Getting on the 9 train, or not
    Mark_e593e0a5 said:

    I did get on the 9 train, pre-ordering the Victoria 9 bundle. 

    • The train arrived late (bundle contents not added to the library on time)
    • Some carriages were missing (bonus items not added to the library as well)
    • Some engine parts are missing (e.g. PowerPose templates)
    • You have to pay extra to get an adjustable seat (Genesis 9 Character Essentials)
    • You may have to buy new luggage, as the old one does not really fit (autofitting of hair, clothing)
    • The train looks really nice, especially near view.
    • Although it looks nice and shiny, the train is a bit dysfunctional, e.g seats adjust in the wrong way (certain natural poses just look totally off with G9, e.g. some writs poses, bending of limbs, etc.)

    Do I regret it? Yes, somehow. I still have a very well done Victoria 9, very suitable for close up renders. But then? Will I stay on the train? Probably not. That release was really not well handled, and still is not (e.g. missing head and body morphs despite new items released that require them, no decent way to use G8 poses on G9, ...). 

    I would say it was professionally handled, because amateurs would do it better (sarcasm off).

    Love it, especially the dysfunctional seat part

    By

    CHWT CHWT October 2022 in The Commons
  • Getting on the 9 train, or not

    Mark_e593e0a5 said:

    I did get on the 9 train, pre-ordering the Victoria 9 bundle. 

    • The train arrived late (bundle contents not added to the library on time)
    • Some carriages were missing (bonus items not added to the library as well)
    • Some engine parts are missing (e.g. PowerPose templates)
    • You have to pay extra to get an adjustable seat (Genesis 9 Character Essentials)
    • You may have to buy new luggage, as the old one does not really fit (autofitting of hair, clothing)
    • The train looks really nice, especially near view.
    • Although it looks nice and shiny, the train is a bit dysfunctional, e.g seats adjust in the wrong way (certain natural poses just look totally off with G9, e.g. some writs poses, bending of limbs, etc.)

    Do I regret it? Yes, somehow. I still have a very well done Victoria 9, very suitable for close up renders. But then? Will I stay on the train? Probably not. That release was really not well handled, and still is not (e.g. missing head and body morphs despite new items released that require them, no decent way to use G8 poses on G9, ...). 

    I would say it was professionally handled, because amateurs would do it better (sarcasm off).

     

    Thank you! This was fun to read.

    By

    Kerya Kerya October 2022 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.