• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Richard Haseltine said:

    felis said:

    beregar said:

    For me buying the bundle would be a few cents more expensive than buying the stuff individually. I mean the bundle price comes to $27.79 where as if I add the shapes and the expression package individually (since I already own starter essential expansion) the price comes to $27.41. That feels a tad off...

    I agree.

    I find it odd to release an item, and then a week later put the same item into a bundle, making it better fir those who waited. For sure that doesn't incent to buy when released. 

    The price will be reduced to reflect the fact that you already have part of the bundle, the same is true for the Victoria 9 bundles.

    Yes but currently the price is actually a bit higher for those who already have the "starter essentials expansion" if you buy the bundle as opposed to adding the items individually. It's just a few cents though.

    By

    beregar beregar October 2022 in The Commons
  • Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

    felis said:

    beregar said:

    For me buying the bundle would be a few cents more expensive than buying the stuff individually. I mean the bundle price comes to $27.79 where as if I add the shapes and the expression package individually (since I already own starter essential expansion) the price comes to $27.41. That feels a tad off...

    I agree.

    I find it odd to release an item, and then a week later put the same item into a bundle, making it better fir those who waited. For sure that doesn't incent to buy when released. 

    The price will be reduced to reflect the fact that you already have part of the bundle, the same is true for the Victoria 9 bundles.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine October 2022 in The Commons
  • Genesis 9 body shapes morphs

    Once upon a time, Victoria 3 or maybe Victoria 4, there was a morph for the eyes for the epicanthic fold.  This gave the distinctive skin fold of the upper eyelid that covers the inner corner (medial canthus) of the eye.  It is a seen in people of Asian descent.

    Does this morph exist in the Genesis 9 Head Shapes (or anywhere else for that matter)?

    By

    TheRetiredSailor TheRetiredSailor October 2022 in The Commons
  • Genesis 9

    Hi Richard... hopefully I have the right place to put problems with Victoria 9 HD.  I'll contact support too but thought I would see if anyone else is getting these same problems.

    HAIR PROBLEMS

    1) When I put "dforce Voila Hair" on Victoria 9, save and reload the scene... the hair is floating above her head by about U.S. 6 inches.

    2) When I put "Truli updo Hair for G8" on Victoria 9, save and reload the scene, it will not finish loading the scene.

     

    Anyone else have hair problems?

    By

    junk junk October 2022 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Stereoscopic 3D VR-360 Renders (For VR headsets)

    Victoria 9 HD (Stereoscopic 3D VR)

     

    A few more stereoscopic 3D VR renders of Victoria 9.

     

    Got a VR headset? Get the stereoscopic 3D VR-360 renders (over/under):
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ayq42gx4zsjvgum/AABqKTxGP1oxOvH3Ck5YgMwwa?raw=1

    By

    KomodoVR KomodoVR October 2022 in Art Studio
  • Victoria 9 HD Makeup not loading

    I'm not sure but this may be related. But I can get the makeup to load (4.21) but not remove. They had an update to Genesis 9 Starter Essentials because of some errors, so perhaps this will also be updated?
    Steps to replicate:
    Load Genesis 9
    Apply Victoria Skin
    Apply makeup (any of them)
    Click Remove All (or the specific options)
    Nothing happens.

    By

    Keiku Keiku October 2022 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Genesis 9 Character Essentials

    I think Character Essentials is much more useful for anyone not buying Victoria. Otherwise it doesn't add much. I would also just go third party when it comes to those anatomical elements.

    By

    Keiku Keiku October 2022 in The Commons
  • Daz Studio Iray - Rendering Hardware Benchmarking

    NVLINK would be pretty useless with the behemoth size of new GPUs. You couldn't actually fit them together.

    Quickly testing Gen 9 on my RTX 3090. They are noticably slower than Gen 8 even without any additional morphs. I'm wondering if plunking down another $1800 for a 4090 will help to offset this? I'd hate to spend that much again for a GPU so soon. But if it helps, I may just do it.

    No additional morphs were added yet to Gen 9 or Vicky 9 other than what came in the initial packages.

    Base Genesis took 13 seconds to load.
    Regular Vicky took 20 seconds.
    HD Vicky took 22 seconds.

    But Genesis 8.1 with a bunch of morphs took 8 seconds to load.
    Victoria 8 HD took 10 seconds.

    So Gen 9 is 1.62x slower than 8.1 and Vicky 9 HD is 2.2x slower than Vicky 8 HD, again without adding any morph packages to 9.

    By

    Keiku Keiku October 2022 in The Commons
  • Genesis 9 Coming Soon! Preorder Victoria 9 HD Today

    ted-berlin said:

    Yes. The Victoria 9 bundle mistery ist solved for me yes I can now see the items in DC and DIM and even the Java Circles on the web shop are gone and the right product is shown. Thanks to everyone who was involved. blush

    Hallelujah ;) 

    By

    AllenArt AllenArt October 2022 in The Commons
  • Is Victoria 9 'Backwards compatible and will you make a muscular female morph

    Hi Gang:

    I'd first like to compliment and say GREAT WORK on V9.  She is stunning, funny, hot and DYNAMIC.  Good choice making her a CELTIC WARRIOR WOMAN!  I would just like to know can poses, expressions etc from the gen 8 females work on your new gal, and will you be creating a muscular gen 9 Female morph (PLEASE!).  Just curious after all if I am going to be getting 'Hooked again' on a new Gen series and shelling out A LOT of money it wouldn't hurt for you IVORY TOWER types to listen to us - your VALUED customers, nudge nudge wink wink. Cheers for now

    By

    AmazonLover08 AmazonLover08 October 2022 in Product Suggestions
  • Ok, So this is Gen 9
    plasma_ring said:

    Timbales said:

    G9M's chest is doing exactly what I feared it would when I saw G9's ample default bosom.

    The 'emmaciated' and 'thin' body morphs have a visible under breast crease instead of lookng like undeveloped pectorals. The 'portly' shape has a odd flattened look. The muscular shape has some odd creasing as well.  

    Disappointing, but understandable since female figures are the focus. 

    I noticed the crease too and thought it was super weird, so I checked on the base figure. Are you dialing in the shape on HD Victoria? Because it only showed up on the base G9 figure for me when I loaded her HD body morphs.

    I'm looking at the promo images for the G9M body shapes. I don't own V9, and I am hesitant to buy this set based on the image.

    By

    Timbales Timbales October 2022 in The Commons
  • Ok, So this is Gen 9

    Timbales said:

    G9M's chest is doing exactly what I feared it would when I saw G9's ample default bosom.

    The 'emmaciated' and 'thin' body morphs have a visible under breast crease instead of lookng like undeveloped pectorals. The 'portly' shape has a odd flattened look. The muscular shape has some odd creasing as well.  

    Disappointing, but understandable since female figures are the focus. 

    I noticed the crease too and thought it was super weird, so I checked on the base figure. Are you dialing in the shape on HD Victoria? Because it only showed up on the base G9 figure for me when I loaded her HD body morphs.

    By

    plasma_ring plasma_ring October 2022 in The Commons
  • Which Hairs are used in Victoria 9 promo ?

    monzon said:

    Hello everybody
    I'm wondering which Hair product have been used on both Vitoria 9 promo ?
    The short blond ones for makeup (1), and the long red ones to introduce Victoria 9 (2)?
    Thank you all for your help :)
    This sad taht DAZ is no longer telling us which product are used on promo pictures.

    (1) https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-9-hd-makeup
    (2) https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-9-hd

    I'm not sure about the short hair but the long hair is this one https://www.daz3d.com/soft-curls-ponytail-for-genesis-9-and-victoria-9 

    By

    Platnumk Platnumk October 2022 in The Commons
  • Which Hairs are used in Victoria 9 promo ?

    (1) looks very much like the hair in the G9 starter essentials

    for (2) it is this one: https://www.daz3d.com/soft-curls-ponytail-for-genesis-9-and-victoria-9

    By

    Mark_e593e0a5 Mark_e593e0a5 October 2022 in The Commons
  • Genesis 9 Coming Soon! Preorder Victoria 9 HD Today

    Yes. The Victoria 9 bundle mistery ist solved for me yes I can now see the items in DC and DIM and even the Java Circles on the web shop are gone and the right product is shown. Thanks to everyone who was involved. blush

    By

    ted-berlin ted-berlin October 2022 in The Commons
  • Which Hairs are used in Victoria 9 promo ?

    Hello everybody
    I'm wondering which Hair product have been used on both Vitoria 9 promo ?
    The short blond ones for makeup (1), and the long red ones to introduce Victoria 9 (2)?
    Thank you all for your help :)
    This sad taht DAZ is no longer telling us which product are used on promo pictures.

    (1) https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-9-hd-makeup
    (2) https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-9-hd

    By

    monzon monzon October 2022 in The Commons
  • AOBB's freebie male head morph Marc G9. No materials nor textures.

    AOBB said:

    @nonesuch00 - Ahoy! Marc really does look like a comic book character in your render. I like the lightimng in this image and the expression on Marc's face. Simple but effective render. smiley

    You know I meant to ask you. On your face morphs for G9, both male & female I put the Base Male Body, Base Male Head, Base Female Body, or Base Female Head sliders as appropriate for the gender of your morph. Now i know that was needed for the body because you did no morph work on the base body but on the heads I noticed the Victoria 9 DID NOT have Base Female Head dialed in to 100%. The morph was at 0%. That makes me wonder, were we supposed to have the Base Head morphs dialed in to 100% for your morphs?

    Thanks!  

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 October 2022 in Freebies
  • Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Cris Palomino said:

    Robert Freise said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Robert Freise said:

    I'm still waiting on the Victoria 9 HD Intro Bundle to show up in my Product Library been a week now and still isn't fixed

    And you put a ticket in for this? If you did, do you have the date you submitted and the ticket number? 

    Yep CS sent me some links to try earlier and wanted to know what error message I got if they didn't work

    Links didn't work and there was no error message all that happened was both links opened the first page of my Product Library

    Reported same to CS 

    Thanks, has much time passed since last contact? 

    8 hrs prior to that 2 days ago 

    By

    Robert Freise Robert Freise October 2022 in The Commons
  • Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Robert Freise said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Robert Freise said:

    I'm still waiting on the Victoria 9 HD Intro Bundle to show up in my Product Library been a week now and still isn't fixed

    And you put a ticket in for this? If you did, do you have the date you submitted and the ticket number? 

    Yep CS sent me some links to try earlier and wanted to know what error message I got if they didn't work

    Links didn't work and there was no error message all that happened was both links opened the first page of my Product Library

    Reported same to CS 

    Thanks, has much time passed since last contact? 

    By

    Cris Palomino Cris Palomino October 2022 in The Commons
  • Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Cris Palomino said:

    Robert Freise said:

    I'm still waiting on the Victoria 9 HD Intro Bundle to show up in my Product Library been a week now and still isn't fixed

    And you put a ticket in for this? If you did, do you have the date you submitted and the ticket number? 

    Yep CS sent me some links to try earlier and wanted to know what error message I got if they didn't work

    Links didn't work and there was no error message all that happened was both links opened the first page of my Product Library

    Reported same to CS 

    By

    Robert Freise Robert Freise October 2022 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.