• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Pax's Pretty Boys Thread

    I just love your work. You haven't posted about him in a while, but I'm especially captivated by Vaana -- love his daring color scheme, love the use of the Fi brows! And I like that ear morph you use on him (and maybe some of your other pointed-eared characters, at the bottom of page one?). Long/pointed ear morphs don't tend to stretch the antihelix, but it looks so much more natural to me! Where's that morph from?

    By

    Ninefold Ninefold May 2021 in Art Studio
  • Something Wild

    WillowRaven said:

    As a book cover artist, I have to agree that I need more dragons or even more modifications to dragon 3 or any older dragons ... once I use a dragon on a book cover, it's just bad business to use the same dragons on other covers for other authors. Same goes for all critters, fantasy and reality. I don't even buy 'babe' characters unless there are also 'interestingly unique or cool' sff variants with it. Versatility. And I know PAs need to see a profit from their hard work, but wouldn't it stand to reason expanding existing figures into new heights be profitable, too, rather than more cookie-cutter characters?

     

    What about dialing your own dragon? There are quite a lot of morph packs for the Dragon 3:

    https://www.daz3d.com/mythic-beasts-for-the-daz-dragon-3

    https://www.daz3d.com/creatures-of-legend-for-daz-dragon-3

    https://www.daz3d.com/capsces-shapes-dragon-3

    https://www.daz3d.com/daz-dragon-3-morphs

     

    This one was dialed with
    Daz Dragon 3, Morphs and Textures - Daz
    Mythic Beasts for the DAZ Dragon 3 - Sickleyield, Fuseling
    Creatures of Legend - SickleYield

    By

    Kerya Kerya May 2021 in The Commons
  • Morphs Still Loading (With G8F) After They've Been Uninstalled

    DrunkMonkeyProductions said:

    I'd say you just missed some.

    You'll probably need to manually delete them out of your data folder, and all associated files, character presets, morph presets etc. Material presets will generally still work if they don't have any uv mapping requirements(dsf files)

    Make sure dim isn't set to auto install stuff, uncheck the box("install after downloading") and make sure your install list skips the particular items(uncheck them).

    And don't log into your account in DS so as to avoid connect doing anything.

    It's likely I may have missed some indeed. Since this post I've taken to checking parameter settings for hints. Some useful info has been gathered. Thanks.

     

    By

    conscience73 conscience73 May 2021 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • AIUTO...CHI CONOSCE L’ITALIANO? PARTE TREDICI

    Silvhe said:

    Muscleman said:

    Guardate che NON tutto può essere usato in Dforce. Alcuni vestiti non sono "fatti" per essere "cambiati" in vestiti Dforce eh. Dipende dal PA, non da DS.

    E per alcuni capelli che cambino per via dei morph, dipende da come sono fatti, molti non hanno intere liste di morphs all'interno, non è semplice inserire tutti (troppi forse) morphs dentro dei capelli . dipende dal PA, non da DS...e lo so, sono ripetitivo ma è così.

    Veramente esplodono anche i vestiti (e anche i capelli, per la verità) che sono proprio nativi dForce. E' una cosa molto random, dipende da un sacco di fattori e comunque in genere si rimedia. Anche per la cosa dei morph, sebbene sia un po' una seccatura, basta apparentare i capelli alla testa. Invece la faccenda dei prop che se li parenti poi si spostano è una vera rottura di #%&* perché uno fatica mezz'ora per posizionare dei personaggi e poi li apparenta a un null per poterli spostare insieme. Una volta rimanevano immobili anche dopo apparentati, adesso no, appena li apparenti se vanno a spasso a casaccio e li devi riposizionare da capo frown

    E' random perchè dipende sempre dal PA....cmq io ho provato a parentare un semplice cilindro ad un mano di g8 e mi si muovono sempre insieme....sto parlando di movimenti fatti con i dials eh, ora non voglio dire chissà che, ma cosa fai tu di diverso?

    By

    Muscleman Muscleman May 2021 in The Commons
  • Selling base characters without their additional morphs

    Cora Regina said:

    Oh no, which characters did you buy? M3 had some good ones, there were a couple that I adored. The Breathtaking Bishounen morph pack was a staple for me, and Kaleya's Ash'ale from over at Rendo. There have been some great advances but M3 was baby's first digital Ken doll, and I have a soft spot for him.

    Those M3 characters should have a warning somewhere in big bold font about how they require morph packs that are no longer sold, and that they will not work if you did not purchase those morph packs in the past. I also ended up buying some characters where it turned out that the requisite morph product for it was no longer available (M4 Enhanced/Mina). That situation was even more complicated because the product I bought was a DO, but the required morphs were a PA product that Daz hadn't bought out the rights to. Fortunately it was all super cheap stuff since I forgot to return it, whoops.

    I've run into other related issues, too. A G2M outfit was distributed missing either eight or ten (I forget which) out of the twelve advertised movement and adjustment morphs for the skirt. Got told that it's old and they're not gonna bother fixing it, thanks for the money. It's still in the store, promising twelve adjustment morphs and only delivering a fraction of them.

    Daz's willingness to sell older content is high, which is AWESOME and I buy a lot of it. Some great legacy stuff out there. Less awesome is how their willingness to support the old content that they sell is non-existent to the point that they won't even update product pages for accuracy. Doesn't help that the "required products" section is still screwed up from November, too.

    +1

    I only purchased the Michael 3 base model. But had the Head and Body morphs been available, I would've purchased those too.

    I love older content. My favourite is Aiko 3. I've bought lots of outfits for her, but I haven't got around to rendering any of them yet. ^^'

    Ascania said:

    If you were to somehow get your hand on 3D World magazine issue #114 then you'll find the head and body morphs for M3 on the included CD.

    Thank you for replying ^^ Because (thanks to you), I've found (and bought) a copy on eBay! It was the only copy of the magazine (with the disc) on there. In fact, it was the only copy on there. I've got to wait a few weeks, though, as its in America. 

     

    By

    N-RArts N-RArts May 2021 in The Commons
  • Some Questions About HD Add-on Body Morphs

    The figure isn't HD, the morph is (all of the Genesis figures are sub-divided, to smooth the emsh out; regular morphs move only the base geometry but HD morphs can move the vertices created by the sub division to give finer details). You can mix and match HD morphs just as you can regular morphs, how well they will mix depends on the morphs themselves.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine May 2021 in New Users
  • Morphs Still Loading (With G8F) After They've Been Uninstalled

    I'd say you just missed some.

    You'll probably need to manually delete them out of your data folder, and all associated files, character presets, morph presets etc. Material presets will generally still work if they don't have any uv mapping requirements(dsf files)

    Make sure dim isn't set to auto install stuff, uncheck the box("install after downloading") and make sure your install list skips the particular items(uncheck them).

    And don't log into your account in DS so as to avoid connect doing anything.

     

    By

    DrunkMonkeyProductions DrunkMonkeyProductions May 2021 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Morphs Still Loading (With G8F) After They've Been Uninstalled

    In attempting to lessen G8F load times, I took the option to uninstall a host of morphs via DIM. Characters and morph packs were among those uninstalled. Some were deleted. On loading G8F again, I notice that the morphs still show up. Anyone know why this is or have a solution to permanently eradicating these morphs?

    By

    conscience73 conscience73 May 2021 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Broken bones for G8?

    Could try making a morph, adjust rigging to mesh, apply ERC freeze, zero morph and save.

    By

    Catherine3678ab Catherine3678ab May 2021 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • AIUTO...CHI CONOSCE L’ITALIANO? PARTE TREDICI

    Muscleman said:

    Guardate che NON tutto può essere usato in Dforce. Alcuni vestiti non sono "fatti" per essere "cambiati" in vestiti Dforce eh. Dipende dal PA, non da DS.

    E per alcuni capelli che cambino per via dei morph, dipende da come sono fatti, molti non hanno intere liste di morphs all'interno, non è semplice inserire tutti (troppi forse) morphs dentro dei capelli . dipende dal PA, non da DS...e lo so, sono ripetitivo ma è così.

    Veramente esplodono anche i vestiti (e anche i capelli, per la verità) che sono proprio nativi dForce. E' una cosa molto random, dipende da un sacco di fattori e comunque in genere si rimedia. Anche per la cosa dei morph, sebbene sia un po' una seccatura, basta apparentare i capelli alla testa. Invece la faccenda dei prop che se li parenti poi si spostano è una vera rottura di #%&* perché uno fatica mezz'ora per posizionare dei personaggi e poi li apparenta a un null per poterli spostare insieme. Una volta rimanevano immobili anche dopo apparentati, adesso no, appena li apparenti se vanno a spasso a casaccio e li devi riposizionare da capo frown

    By

    Silvhe Silvhe May 2021 in The Commons
  • One Click Expression Adjustments

    You could apply the expression to a fresh loaded Dev Load figure, export as OBJ, import with morph loader pro, adjust bones to shape, test, ERC freeze, zero morph, save as morph asset, repeat for the rest of the expressions you want to have sliders for.  The new expressions might not play especially well with other expressions also dialed in, since they are now morphs and don't adjust bones, but they should be fine if used by themselves.  If you're not already familiar with the morph loader, ERC freeze process, you may want to read up on it, there's plenty of threads about it.  Hopefully this helps.

    By

    Spacious Spacious May 2021 in New Users
  • Broken bones for G8?

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to create a horror render in which I have a G8 figure with an open arm fracture. Is there any product out there like a morph or something that allows me to bend the arm in the middle of the lower arm and add some blood or something? I could add the supposed bone parts manually, but how to bend the arm is a hard one to figure out... Thanks a lot!!!

    Me

    By

    gibrril_fa945a6cee gibrril_fa945a6cee May 2021 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • VR and Motion Tracking etc.

    Hi team,

     

    Just want to check but do you have a plan to implement a feature to edit in the VR space? What is the latest?

    It would be awesome if you have a plan to support scenarios like below...

     

    Best scenario;

    - Support Oculus, dive into the VR world and adjust various settings such as posing, gravity, wind, outfits, cameras, lights

    - Support an App like the Live Link Face to morph

    - Load and analyse a video and match motions, lightings etc.

     

    Better;

    - Support Oculus controllers to edit in 3D

     

    Good;

    - Provide an option (monthly subscription) for us to edit on the cloud to have more rendering power.

     

    By

    kenichik kenichik May 2021 in Product Suggestions
  • Importing EmotiGuy to Unity

    Ok, I have realised that the converter is not necessary.

    Here are the steps while using Daz to Unity bridge from Daz Studio 4.15 Pro to HDRP project in Unity 2020.3.4 f1

    image

    1. Load Emotiguy to Daz Studio and save the scene under the name, you will recognize later on - for example Emotiguy01

    2. Select Emotiguy in the Scene view

    3. Choose "Send To" -> "Daz to Unity" from File menu

    4. In the window with Daz To Unity, you could check "Enable Morphs" and then click on "Choose Morphs", but it did not worked for me

    5. Still in the same window, browse to the Assets folder with your HDRP Unity project

    6. Put the check mark on "Install Unity Files", if it is your first transfer to your project in Unity (I have already transfered items from DS earlier, so I unchecked it)

    7. Switch to the Unity and you will see soon the converted Emotiguy in the scene.

    image

    image

    image

    image

    By

    Artini Artini May 2021 in Unity Discussion
  • AIUTO...CHI CONOSCE L’ITALIANO? PARTE TREDICI

    Guardate che NON tutto può essere usato in Dforce. Alcuni vestiti non sono "fatti" per essere "cambiati" in vestiti Dforce eh. Dipende dal PA, non da DS.

    E per alcuni capelli che cambino per via dei morph, dipende da come sono fatti, molti non hanno intere liste di morphs all'interno, non è semplice inserire tutti (troppi forse) morphs dentro dei capelli . dipende dal PA, non da DS...e lo so, sono ripetitivo ma è così.

    By

    Muscleman Muscleman May 2021 in The Commons
  • Subsurface Scattering not working G8F?

    IceCrMn said:

    Save a shaping preset so you don't lose it.

    Select the character you want to save

    File>Save as>Shaping preset

    Then you can apply that preset to a new Jacqueline,or any 8.1 for that matter.

    Should work on 8.0 figures as well.

    You can also apply the broken Jacqueline's shape a new Jacqueline in the same scene.
    Select the broken one.
    Click "Edit" on the toolbar.
    Edit>Copy>Copy Figure

    Select new Jacqueline.
    Click "Edit" on the toolbar.
    Edit>Paste>Paste Figure Shape

    Studio will appear to freeze while it reshapes the new Jacqueline.

    Starting with different base characters can give different results.Experiment with this sometime if you want to see what it looks like.

     

    Sometimes Studio just doesn't work right and requires a restart to get it going again.

    I have strange issues when I've been running it for hours on end.Lights don't work, cameras won't work, all kinds of strange things.

    A restart normally gets it sorted out and back going right again.

    Thank you, that is a very useful tip. It did seem to help to transfer the morphs to a new figure. I've no idea why that old figure suddenly broke like that!  

    By

    Endlessdescent Endlessdescent May 2021 in New Users
  • NFT and the Future of Digital Content

    plasma_ring said:

    [snip]

    It sucks! This could be good, virtual avatars and the internet as an MMO could be good--that's basically been my Dream Internet since the 90s! It's just irrevocably tainted for me by knowing the people pushing it hardest actually have enough money to shape the future of the world with a "Let's just do it and be legends, man" level of unearned confidence in their own wisdom. When industries move fast, it typically means nobody is stopping to think about collateral damage. 

    It's called 'pump-n-dump' for a reason. The ones that started it and have the bigest stake want to do everything they can to make others want to buy into it. So you have a couple of them 'selling' an NFT for sixty-nine million to each other to make others think they want/need in as well. But most of us don't have patrions or friends with millions to throw at 'tokens' for links to something they won't actually own. When we shine a light on things we find the tokens cost real money - as does transfering that token, the only ones certain to make money at the ones selling you the cyrpto coins/NFT/transfer (and if your token doesn't sell for enough, you lose money.)

    Talk it up big as far as it will go, then sell off what you can before the bubble pops. Then if it doesn't disappear you buy some of it back cheap and start talking it up again - there are always new fool to ride the next bubble (until it too pops!)

    By

    allenfesler_2df6b6e506 allenfesler_2df6b6e506 May 2021 in Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Art
  • Subsurface Scattering not working G8F?

    So I loaded a second Jacqueline and SSS works fine on her! Problem is, the broken one has all my custom morph settings and shaping that took hours so... not sure what to do sad

    By

    Endlessdescent Endlessdescent May 2021 in New Users
  • Selling base characters without their additional morphs

    Oh no, which characters did you buy? M3 had some good ones, there were a couple that I adored. The Breathtaking Bishounen morph pack was a staple for me, and Kaleya's Ash'ale from over at Rendo. There have been some great advances but M3 was baby's first digital Ken doll, and I have a soft spot for him.

    Those M3 characters should have a warning somewhere in big bold font about how they require morph packs that are no longer sold, and that they will not work if you did not purchase those morph packs in the past. I also ended up buying some characters where it turned out that the requisite morph product for it was no longer available (M4 Enhanced/Mina). That situation was even more complicated because the product I bought was a DO, but the required morphs were a PA product that Daz hadn't bought out the rights to. Fortunately it was all super cheap stuff since I forgot to return it, whoops.

    I've run into other related issues, too. A G2M outfit was distributed missing either eight or ten (I forget which) out of the twelve advertised movement and adjustment morphs for the skirt. Got told that it's old and they're not gonna bother fixing it, thanks for the money. It's still in the store, promising twelve adjustment morphs and only delivering a fraction of them.

    Daz's willingness to sell older content is high, which is AWESOME and I buy a lot of it. Some great legacy stuff out there. Less awesome is how their willingness to support the old content that they sell is non-existent to the point that they won't even update product pages for accuracy. Doesn't help that the "required products" section is still screwed up from November, too.

    By

    Cora Regina Cora Regina May 2021 in The Commons
  • Selling base characters without their additional morphs

    icprncss said:

    Best solution is to return the bases and purchase the Genesis iconic shape set. It will give you the shape of M3 with the versatility of Genesis.

    I already have the (Gen 3) Iconic Shapes pack for Genesis. I just didn't have them installed. 

    I've tried loading the characters onto the V3 shaped-Genesis, but Daz is still looking for the V3 head and body morphs. 

    icprncss said:

    The V3 Digital Beauty bundle is on flash sale. It contains the V3 head and body morphs. I cannot find a listing for the M3 morphs.

    Oh, I missed that sad (added it to wishlist instead). 

    icprncss said:

    V3 comes with a male morph in the morph packs.

    I didn't know that.

    Thank you for looking. I would never have thought about checking a bundle. smiley

    By

    N-RArts N-RArts May 2021 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.