• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • G3F Anatomical Elements coming out as Untextured and Gray...googles it and got nothing helpful...

    Actually - their is a work around for your gential on model issue.... another animator friend of mine uses Victoria 7 gen map with Victoria 7 skin. It works on ALL gen3 models without issue. 

    By

    digitalus49 digitalus49 September 2015 in New Users
  • Looking for a 9-mil gun for G2F

    Pssst!

    (Pistol and Poses for Michael 6 and Victoria 6)

    By

    Cayman Studios Cayman Studios September 2015 in The Commons
  • August Freebie Challenge ## PICNICS ##

    Whew!  I didn't think I would be able to finish but here I am... just before the deadline yet again! blush  Honestly, I can't remember very many times I entered a render before the last week of the month!  Well, this project actually began as a goofy little sketch that fit the theme, so I decided to go out there and find the parts to make it a render!  Enjoy!  laugh

    Title: "Some unexpected guests"

     

    I love this , Skywalker.

     

    Good work, Skywalker :)

     

    Another one squeaking in under the wire.  

    Title: "Poisoned Strawberries"

    Paid items: MyPrincess Dress, V4 Morphs++ (used both for face and for facial expressions), M4 Morphs ++

    Neutral items: M4, V4, Stephanie 4 (a requirement of the V4 dialspun morph I used), Hiro 4 (the character poses are modified versions of poses that come packaged with the Victoria 4 and Hiro 4 figures)

    Oh my, a picnic with a dark twist. smiley

    I like it anyway.

     

     

    Rainy Day Picnic

    How romantic! Very nice, Chelle.

     

    Sigrid

    By

    selias19 selias19 August 2015 in Freebies
  • AIUTO...CHI CONOSCE L’ITALIANO? PARTE UNDICI

    Già che mi ci trovo vi chiedo una mano su una cosa che mi dà parecchia noia! La mesh delle gambe di tutti i character basati su G2F, in determinate posizioni, prendono delle pieghe semplicemente orrende! Per farvi un esempio vi posto uno screen (scusate la posizione un pò compromettente ma deve renere l'idea!)! Ho installato Ultimate Natural for Victoria 6 Body ed è leggermente migliorata la situazione dei glutei in certe posizioni ma le gambe rimangono orribili. C'è qualche altro pacchetto per migliorarle, qui o in altri siti perchè così mi preclude molte pose?

     

    Orpo!

    Una cosa del genere ma la faceva quando avevo installato Nata di Smay.

    Era un morph errato e lo hanno correto dopo un paio di segnalazioni. Forse capita la stessa cosa a te, probabilmente uno dei morph aggiuntivi che possiedi storta la figura. Alcuni FBM fanno quell'effetto anche se non utilizzi il personaggio legato ad esso.

    Prova a controllare se ci sono aggiornamenti per quelle pose. Se sono di DAZ basta il DIM, se sono di terze parti devi spulciare i vari store/forum relativi.

    Se sei coraggioso puoi scoprire di che si tratta, con un pò di pazienza: Ricrea il problema e salva la scena. Poi da Parameter Settings -> Sub-Components vedi cosa è attivato per quel Morph/Posa. Dopodichè prova a cercare la cartella Data di ogni tipo di morph (o di quelli maggiormente sospettati) e semplicemente rinomina (momentanemente) le cartelle relative. Dopo aver rinominato ricarica la scena con il problema, ti darà errore di mroph mancanti, ignorali per ora. Se la posa è ancora deforme rimetti il nome giusto alla cartella rinominata e rinomina la successiva. Continua finchè non scovi il colpevole.

    By

    Imago Imago August 2015 in The Commons
  • NEW! Novica & Invited Guest Contributors Tips & Product Reviews Pt 6

    So, I took today to experiment with Topaz ReMask- and WOW. Playtime has never been so much fun or rewarding. This product makes masking fun, and you will love putting your masked items into your Daz scenes. I picked a hard one to start with, deliberately, as I am a 2d artist and am fortunate to be able to draw. So,  I wanted to work with dainty hair strands, the epitome of a masking challenge.

    One thing about ReMask, you can use the blue color for the program to compute what to keep and what to remove. I did NOT use that. I did it with green (keep) and red (go) (I know the opposite of a stop light.)  I did screen shots for you. First, I took an old render of Cara in Road to Drengallen , which was from one of my previous threads. Here's the end results. (I'll show the steps in the next posts.)  The lines around the figure are pretty crisp- some of that is my lack of practice and so they're a bit rough. For my first try though, I am happy. Awesome!

    By

    Novica Novica August 2015 in Art Studio
  • Carrara Challenge 19: Above and Beyond - Winners Announced

    entry #9

    title: the empire bikes back

    artist: shlomi laszlo

    how to select a post so you can link to it?

    the things i used:

    http://www.daz3d.com/classic-rolled-hair

       and it's colors.

    http://www.daz3d.com/lux-lucis

    http://www.daz3d.com/interceptor-hover-bike

    http://www.daz3d.com/helena-for-v4

       for the eyes.

    http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-skin-maps-high-res

    http://www.daz3d.com/stoney-creek-sprucevale

     

    By

    shlomi laszlo shlomi laszlo August 2015 in Carrara Discussion
  • Carrara Challenge 19: Above and Beyond - Winners Announced

    entry #9

    title: the empire bikes back

    artist: shlomi laszlo

    how to select a post so you can link to it?

    the things i used:

    http://www.daz3d.com/classic-rolled-hair

       and it's colors.

    http://www.daz3d.com/lux-lucis

    http://www.daz3d.com/interceptor-hover-bike

    http://www.daz3d.com/helena-for-v4

       for the eyes.

    http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-skin-maps-high-res

    http://www.daz3d.com/stoney-creek-sprucevale

    By

    shlomi laszlo shlomi laszlo August 2015 in Carrara Discussion
  • Carrara Challenge #19: Above and Beyond - WIP Thread

    bought some howie farkes in the sale.

    using:

    http://www.daz3d.com/classic-rolled-hair

       and it's colors.

    http://www.daz3d.com/lux-lucis

    http://www.daz3d.com/interceptor-hover-bike

    http://www.daz3d.com/helena-for-v4

       for the eyes.

    http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-skin-maps-high-res

    http://www.daz3d.com/stoney-creek-sprucevale

    i made the: beames, with veloute, the lights, with light spheres, where they hit the scene, and a light for the terminal in the bike.

    three points of view:

     

     

    By

    shlomi laszlo shlomi laszlo August 2015 in Carrara Discussion
  • NEW! Novica & Invited Guest Contributors Tips & Product Reviews Pt 6

    This render is about 85% done, but I've got to get busy on something else so I'll go ahead and show you my test shot. This is the Synthetics for Iray shaders again, this time on Fire Lilly for Genesis 2 Female(s).  (See promos for original colors.)  The gal is Nyota Victoria 6.  The difference in color in her face is the light I added, not her complexion. As I'm focusing on the outfit, I'm letting that go as it's slight.

    Hair is a bit of a puzzle. It says in Content Library, Messy Bun. By 3D Universe. The only bun I can find (using Daz's WONDERFUL search in store) is Bun Hair and it looks like it. But that's V4/A4.  This was in my Genesis 2 Female section for hair though. I looked through 3D Universe store and didn't see the hair product itself, looked like a character was wearing it though.

    If you look at the options, one is Normal Effects. I used that on the yoke area (front of chest) You'll see instead of a rounded scales (don't know how else to describe it) it went to diamonds, keeping the color of the yoke. There's some neat options in Normal Effects.

    By

    Novica Novica August 2015 in Art Studio
  • Equivalent of 'Eye Reflection' Victoria 4 (IRay)

    I've been noticing for sometime that Victoria 4.2 doesn't seem to have the property 'Eye Reflection' in regards to optimizing her eyes for IRay. Anybody know what the equivalent is? I know you're supposed to usually select 'Cornea' 'Eye Reflection' & 'Tear' to apply the IRay thin-water shader, but again, there is no 'Eye Reflection' under surface properties for V4.2, if there is I've never found it.

    By

    HorusRa HorusRa August 2015 in New Users
  • August Freebie Challenge ## PICNICS ##

    Good work, Skywalker :)

     

    Another one squeaking in under the wire.  

    Title: "Poisoned Strawberries"

    Paid items: MyPrincess Dress, V4 Morphs++ (used both for face and for facial expressions), M4 Morphs ++

    Neutral items: M4, V4, Stephanie 4 (a requirement of the V4 dialspun morph I used), Hiro 4 (the character poses are modified versions of poses that come packaged with the Victoria 4 and Hiro 4 figures)

    Freebies:

    1). Fober's "the hills": http://www.sharecg.com/v/39996/Poser/The-Hills-environment-for-DAZ-Studio-&-Poser

    2). InaneGlory's simple Soft Lighting Freebie: http://inaneglory.deviantart.com/art/Simple-Soft-Lighting-Freebie-193115008

    3). Optitex Dynamic Curtain (used as table cloth with the loop hidden): http://www.optitex-dynamiccloth.com/FreebieDownload02.php

    4). Kimber's Valentine Wine texture kit (plaid pattern manually applied to curtain): http://www.sharecg.com/v/21710/texture/Valentine-Wine-Kit

    5). Trumarcar's picnic food (basket, table wear, champagne and food; scroll down page): http://trumarcar.francemi.net/foodprops_tc.htm

    6). GeorgeHaze's ultimate shader pack (silver shaders used on glasses, spoon and champagne bucket): http://www.sharecg.com/v/27568/Material-and-Shader/Ultimate-Shader-Pack-for-DAZ-Studio

    7). Unicornst's Nicholas for M4 (skin used, download in three parts): http://www.sharecg.com/v/38154/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Nicholas-for-M4-Part01 http://www.sharecg.com/v/38155/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Nicholas-for-M4-Part02 http://www.sharecg.com/v/38156/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Nicholas-for-M4-Part03

    8). Varsel's 18th c wig: http://www.sharecg.com/v/36478/gallery/11/Poser/18.th-century-Wig

    9). Varsel's 18th c. suit: http://www.sharecg.com/v/34002/gallery/11/Poser/18th-century-suit

    10). Cho's plum texture set for 18th century suit: http://www.sharecg.com/v/35097/Poser/Zip-1-for-Varsels-18th-century-suit

    11). Cho's textures for MyPrincess dress (scroll to bottom of page): http://chohole.ovbi.org/page_5.htm

    12). TonyLite from my own Dial A Face Tony (this version of the face only requires Morphs++, the same freebie includes another version that requires Morphus as well): http://www.sharecg.com/v/60169/view/11/Poser/Dial-A-Face-Tony

    13): my own Dial a Face Jinan: http://www.sharecg.com/v/74870/view/11/Poser/Dial-A-Face-Jinan

    14). JustCute for A4/V4 (skin used): http://www.sharecg.com/v/25825/favorite/11/Poser/Aiko4-Just-Cute-note-V4morphs++-needed-to-use

    15). Mylochka's Louise hair (color changed slightly using diffuse tinting): http://www.sharecg.com/v/64723/browse/11/Poser/Louise-Hair-for-V4-and-V3

     

    Setup and Render done in DS 4.7;  File converted from Png to Jpg in Paint.net; no other postwork done.

    By

    Odaa Odaa August 2015 in Freebies
  • Show Us Your Iray Renders. Part IV

    This is a closeup of Victoria 4. Skin is Astrid 4 (I think, a Stephanie texture), hair is Pyrit, clothing is Bodice Dress dynamic.

    All of this is roughly 10 year old stuff, brushed up for Iray.

     

    And, you know? It looks pretty darn good.

     

    By

    Oso3D Oso3D August 2015 in The Commons
  • Bundle more expensive than all pieces individually

    LOL, if anybody needs to exercise while the laundry is tumbling around, it's me!  Victoria looks great just laying around watching television.  wink

     

    Thanks for the advice!

    By

    Subtropic Pixel Subtropic Pixel August 2015 in The Commons
  • Bundle more expensive than all pieces individually

    So then, should I jump on the individual items?  I've been meaning to get Victoria a washer/dryer set and some exercise equipment for her to use while her clothing is tumbling around... cheeky

    By

    Subtropic Pixel Subtropic Pixel August 2015 in The Commons
  • Why is Genesis 2 f not working

    Victoria 4 and Genesis 2 Female are two completely different figures.   You cannot use materials or poses meant for G2F on V4, is that what you are trying to do?

    By

    JimmyC_2009 JimmyC_2009 August 2015 in New Users
  • Victoria 7 Question

    Hi,

    Just getting into the use of V7...

    Does Daz3d have breast morphs for V7 yet? How can I make her breasts bigger? Not that I am a perve or anything lol...

    Thanks!

    By

    Phantom Studios Phantom Studios August 2015 in The Commons
  • Export rigged character to Houdini

    The figure is Victoria 7 HD.

    By

    farylol farylol August 2015 in New Users
  • Carrara Challenge 19: Above and Beyond - Winners Announced

    Entry # 6

    Title: Perched

    Artist: MDO2010

    Links to WIP:

    Test Renders
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/881335/#Comment_881335
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/887937/#Comment_887937

    Final Render and Final with post-work
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/888325/#Comment_888325

    Notes:

    A fantasy warrior and her hunting bird resting on a tall rock out-crop far above a forested valley with a distant lake, town and farmland.

    The rock outcrop is a vertex cube exported to Sculptris Alpha (free and lots of fun to play with if you don't have it) where I roughed it up to make it look like rock before bringing it back to Carrara and applying a rock texure and bump map.  The forested valley and hills are a terrain with a "distant forest" texture from FilterForge applied (diffuse, bump and displacement) and mixed with a little bit of noise to break up the tiling.  The lake is just a plane with the distant water preset from one of Dartanbeck's sets applied (sorry, not sure which set it was from - I have it saved to my "frequently used shaders" folder as "Dartanbecks Awesome Distant Water" which is probably not it's original name wink).  The farmland is a terrain; the texture is a tiled "distant farmland" texture from FilterForge mixed by height with some procedural rock.  The village is the preset from Powerage's Village Creator scaled down and placed in a replicator.  

    The hair is Carrara dynamic hair; I added a directional force to blow it to one side, ran the simulation and then rendered the frame I liked best.  The hair has been duplicated and the second one has far fewer hairs and some wave and frizz added.

    Products Used
    Adrianna for V6 http://www.daz3d.com/adrianna-for-victoria-6
    Eagle 2.0 http://www.daz3d.com/eagle-2-0
    Leather Fantasy Armor for G2F http://www.daz3d.com/leather-fantasy-armor-for-genesis-2-female-s

    Ron's Mud http://www.daz3d.com/rons-mud
    Village Creator https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/village-creator-for-poser-unity3d/81559/

    Perched_Final_Please View at full size

    Please view at full size - rendered at 2000px :)

    By

    MarkIsSleepy MarkIsSleepy August 2015 in Carrara Discussion
  • Plugin Genesis Generation X2 is lost in DS 4.8

    Okay. There's no "source" menu. I have a "recent" button where a dropdown shows Victoria 3 SAE, Victoria 4.2, and V3 BLANK SAE. When I click the "load figure" button, I only get a open dialog box. What's odd is the two V3s work fine. Just not the Victoria 4.2. I've provided a screenshot below.

    I'll try and see if I can find the ".ini" file, but I'm not sure it will help much.

    By

    MacSavers MacSavers August 2015 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Plugin Genesis Generation X2 is lost in DS 4.8

    I know this is an old thread, but this problem popped up today on me. I haven't used GenX2 in a while, but I purchased a V4 character and wanted to convert her. I've done this on over a dozen characters, so I know the drill, but today, I get an error that that Victoria 4.2 is a figure that is not supported. V3 works fine, but not V4.

    So, I completely uninstalled GenX2 and all the models for it. Then I re-installed them all. I'm thinking this should fix the problem.

    Nope.

    I'm on a Mac, so I'm not sure a .dll fix will help since there aren't .dll files on a Mac.

    Any suggestions?

    By

    MacSavers MacSavers August 2015 in Daz Studio Discussion
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.