Freebies by Catherine3678a

Comments

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,339

Here is the last place I found stitch witch for download. Doesn't look like any UD have been made since I got the original one years ago. It was developed by Kamilche Consulting.

http://stitch-witch.software.informer.com/

• olymposolympos Posts: 27

My goodness, this folder was an unexpected gift from heaven!  Thank you for sharing so many wonderful goodies!

• patience55patience55 Posts: 6,986
    edited October 2017
    sapat said:

Here is the last place I found stitch witch for download. Doesn't look like any UD have been made since I got the original one years ago. It was developed by Kamilche Consulting.

{........}

Be very careful which links are clicked, lots of them go elsewhere to download all kinds of other programs they think we'd just love to have. As to the actual link for the program eventually it goes 404.

You're quite welcome olympos.

Post edited by patience55 on
    edited October 2017

Yes :-)

AutoFit Clones for all the Genesis clans to share clothes with the G8s.

Part 1 - G3s <=> G8s

Part 2 Genesis, G2 <=> G8s

These clones were created using D/S4.6 and so hopefully will work in that as well as all the more recent editions.

Clones for the G3s and G8s Promo.png
    707 x 1000 - 213K
    AutoFit Clones promo.png
    707 x 1000 - 224K
  • This is exactly what I need, thank you very much !

• Yes :-)

Part 1 - G3s <=> G8s

These clones were created using D/S4.6 and so hopefully will work in that as well as all the more recent editions.

Thank you very much!

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,766
    edited October 2017

These are great! :D

Would it be too much to ask if you did another clone set for cross-gender fitting? :)

Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • SkelchSkelch Posts: 236

Thank you patience55 

• TerryDTerryD Posts: 16

Hi, great to see you back. I always really liked your tutorials, found them very clear and kinda fun to follow. Thanks for all the support you've been giving.

Would it be too much to ask if you did another clone set for cross-gender fitting? :)

No I haven't. The figures all came with their own clones for cross-gender. For best results AFAIK, first make the 'new' clothing item for the same gender. Save that. Then remove it from the scene, load the opposite gender and load the 'new' clothing giving its mate as the 'who' the clothing was made for.

edited November 2017

All are most welcome, glad people are enjoying them too. :-)

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,766
    edited October 2017

No I haven't. The figures all came with their own clones for cross-gender. For best results AFAIK, first make the 'new' clothing item for the same gender. Save that. Then remove it from the scene, load the opposite gender and load the 'new' clothing giving its mate as the 'who' the clothing was made for.

That's not what I mean. The set you have only covers G8 support across all preceeding figures based on gender (save Genesis 1):

G1 <> G8F, G8M
    G2F <> G8F, G3F
    G2M <> G8M, G3M
    G3F <> G8F
    G3M <> G8M
    G8F <> G3F, G2F, G1
    G8M <> G3M, G2M, G1

What I'm asking for is an expansion set that goes the other way:

G1 <> G3F, G3M
    G2F <> G8M, G3M
    G2M <> G8F, G3F
    G3F <> G8M
    G3M <> G8F
    G8F <> G3M, G2M
    G8M <> G3F, G2F

That would certainly make the whole Genesis clone family complete... ;)

Post edited by RCDeschene on
    edited October 2017

That's not what I mean. The set you have only covers G8 support across all preceeding figures based on gender (save Genesis 1):

G1 <> G8F, G8M
    G2F <> G8F, G3F
    G2M <> G8M, G3M
    G3F <> G8F
    G3M <> G8M
    G8F <> G3F, G2F, G1
    G8M <> G3M, G2M, G1

What I'm asking for is an expansion set that goes the other way:

G1 <> G3F, G3M
    G2F <> G8M, G3M
    G2M <> G8F, G3F
    G3F <> G8M
    G3M <> G8F
    G8F <> G3M, G2M
    G8M <> G3F, G2F

Thank you for clarifying. I'll put the request in the to-do basket and see what happens over time. During the next 2 weeks the City seems to think we do not require any sleep so am not planning any major projects 'til later ;-)

Edited to update:  in the Daz Studio folder where the autofit clones which are being distributed with permission from the compay [...] is a projection morph for Raising Hair [or hats] on G2F.  {new link}

Hair Raiser for Fit to Hairs on G2F.jpg
    1410 x 1975 - 195K
    edited October 2017

Making Projection Morphs .pdf tutorial

I use D/S4.6 of course ;-) So the interface may appear a little different than what people are using now. Some of the actions may or not have the same workflow.

We are following along with the wonderful tutorial that Sickleyield had posted on the topic at DA.

Making Projection Morphs {New Link}

Making Projection Morphs promo.png
    773 x 1000 - 372K

Well I see that the pulled posts are not back yet. Not expecting tons of internet time over the next month or so so experienced folk knows what happens next ;-)

I will post here a bunch of images so everybody can make their own. Depending upon all what you're after, could take 1/2 day to 6 days to do. Understand what I gave the community was a gift. I truly do not understand why some people do not comprehend that IF the copyright holder says it's okay for one person to do something, then it is OKAY for that one person to do something. The gift was created by me, it was a legally free download. It was not intended to start any form of a "discussion" in the company.

Lessening my stress load, this set of tutorial images is it, indefinitely, here.

001.png
    1920 x 964 - 589K
    002.png
    1866 x 815 - 292K
    003.png
    1584 x 889 - 160K
    004.png
    987 x 637 - 140K
    005.png
    1561 x 882 - 176K
    006.png
    1099 x 672 - 169K
    007.png
    658 x 802 - 83K
    008.png
    1310 x 768 - 94K
    009.png
    859 x 952 - 117K
    010.png
    1920 x 1068 - 449K
    011 repeat for all.png
    1863 x 856 - 203K
    012.png
    1578 x 898 - 291K
    013 pose.png
    1406 x 874 - 202K
    014 load G8 clothing to G8.png
    1232 x 940 - 252K
    015.png
    1268 x 943 - 260K
  • FishtalesFishtales Posts: 3,639

Is this what you are looking for?

http://stitch-witch.software.informer.com/

• I truly do not understand why some people do not comprehend that IF the copyright holder says it's okay for one person to do something, then it is OKAY for that one person to do something.

Sorry this happened to you. I guess I won't be buying any autofit tools from DAZ.

• SkelchSkelch Posts: 236

It is the same people who when you were in school had to remind the teacher when they forgot to give out homework. Sorry Patience I appreaciate your sharing your efforts very much.

edited November 2017
    Skelch said:

It is the same people who when you were in school had to remind the teacher when they forgot to give out homework. Sorry Patience I appreaciate your sharing your efforts very much.

Thank you, fortunately kids like that didn't last long where I attended ;-)

Okay. I'm still alive and the roadwork has been delayed { :-) } AND [gee, has hell frozen over?] Richard apologized {thank you} and so I have re-upped the auto-fit clones. I have taken advantage of the clear-out time to reorganize the folders some so this folder is a NEW link.

General 3D basket {not much there yet}

Auto-Fit Clones G8 <=> G3 {part one}

Auto-Fit Clones Genesis 1,2 <=> G8  {part 2}

Now to remember, auto-fit clones do NOT make good shape morphs. Shape morphs are another kettle of fish ;-)

These are solely good for converting one clothing made for figure A to figure B.

For those wanting to convert clothing for each figure: first convert and save for one figure. Then load a FRESH item to convert to the next figure. The same clothing piece is not going to convert over and over again well.

[edited]

G1 <> G3F, G3M
    [edited]

These are available in the store professionally made by Sickleyield ;-)

https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-clones-for-genesis-bundle
    https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-male-clone-for-genesis      ;  
    https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-female-clone-for-genesis

The rest can be accomplished in the steps outlined. Major rain storms rolling by again, cheers!

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,477
    Skelch said:

Okay. I'm still alive and the roadwork has been delayed { :-) } AND [gee, has hell frozen over?] Richard apologized {thank you} and so I have re-upped the auto-fit clones. I have taken advantage of the clear-out time to reorganize the folders some so this folder is a NEW link.

Now to remember, auto-fit clones do NOT make good shape morphs. Shape morphs are another kettle of fish ;-)

These are solely good for converting one clothing made for figure A to figure B.

For those wanting to convert clothing for each figure: first convert and save for one figure. Then load a FRESH item to convert to the next figure. The same clothing piece is not going to convert over and over again well.

Thank you for these! heart

(though the link for G8<->G3 is the same as the one for the second part, but got the other one thanks to the main folder wink)

BeeMKay said:
    Skelch said:

Thank you for these! heart

(though the link for G8<->G3 is the same as the one for the second part, but got the other one thanks to the main folder wink)

That's what main folder links are for ;-) Thank you for bringing the oopsie to my attention.

The link for Part One is corrected now.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 5,678

Thank you very much for these

Mattymanx said:

Thank you very much for these

You are most welcome, enjoy :-)

Some Alphabet Cards - or Memory Cards - or whatever you texture them for ;-)

Alphabet Memory Cards

Created in D/S4.6 mats are 3Delight  One mat is for a set of double-sided cards :-)

Alphabet Cards.jpg
    1000 x 921 - 118K
    only one template for all 26 squares.png
    1805 x 838 - 299K

A little "ship" of sorts for those wanting one such. Non-commercial use, image renders (still or animated). This is a D/S4.6 figure file.

No shaders included.

SpaceBurger Ship

Space Burger Sky Ship!.jpg
    2000 x 1652 - 257K
    Space Burger Sky Ship! Promo.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 2M
    Space Burger Sky Ship! Promo2.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 2M
    Space Burger Sky Ship! Promo3.jpg
    2000 x 1476 - 279K
    Using the cloud shader of a previous release.jpg
    2000 x 1448 - 279K

Updated a few links, re-upped a few items. There is one new item, a texturing aid.

Daz Studio Utilities

PowerPose for G3F {D/S 4.6}

The 2D Folder

Texture Folder

Tartan Cloth nc [nc = non-commercial if being used on fanart}

2D stuff for 3D models

Lip Liner for Genesis Female

PYHRYT for Genesis Base Male  [uv templates with colourful borders]

**New Texturing Aids for G3F - Face

Tutorials Folder

Making a Basic Shader {to apply to newer characters of D/S which one intends to work on in older programs such as Hexagon}

Making Projection Morphs

Using the Face Bones of Genesis 3

• Skelch said:

They work perfectly with everything but High heels! Many thanks, I'd pay for such a plugin but you made it for free which is awesome.

• Luv LeeLuv Lee Posts: 196

Yes :-)

Part 1 - G3s <=> G8s

Amazing thank you

You're all quite welcome :-)

High heels are a world unto themselves lol ... Some items are best modeled to the figures to wear them, or used as props which isn't too much different from real life.

I have uploaded a new tutorial for those beginning attempts at making hair using Hexagon, Daz Studio, DynCreator and/or Garibaldi.

Making Hair Using Hexagon

Making Hair Promo.png
    773 x 1000 - 151K