Freebies by Catherine3678a

patience55patience55 Posts: 6,986

Howdy, miss me?

I'm still around just not as frequently so not to panick if I don't respond to queries as quickly as once I did.

I think I've found a niche to park my tutorials for awhile, as well as some of the 3D and 2D items shared now and then. Some of the tutorials and products of the past really are dated and as times permits yes I still make new ones too. But not for the latest editions of D/S. I'm still on good ol' 4.6 and Hexagon 2.x. With some bobbles G3 and G8 work just fine there too.

I've got a collection of templates on the go too. "PYHRYT" They have some nice colourful borders :-)

3D [and 2D] Shares Folder

Tutorials

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 3,497

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and great freebies!!!

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 151

Cool. Some things were reall new to me. Thank you very much!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 8,875

thanks

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 1,621

Thank you, Catherine!

• patience55patience55 Posts: 6,986
    edited August 2017

You''re all quite welcome :-)

NEW*** a whole bunch of new "Real Skin Tone" full colour painted squares, great for texturing toons and children - useful as starter bases or as you please ;-)

"Public Domain"

For those just wanting to use a colour picker tool, I have a copy of all the "index cards" in one folder.

The squares can also be used to paint with in some image editors. For that I would suggest using squares from the main zip folders, NOT the index cards ;-)

All the others are packaged in zips 05-27. So will post the folder link, look for "RSTNS" 05-27

These are okay for FREE as well as commercial items.

Index Cards

3D [and 2D] Folder look for "RSTNS" 05-27

just a few colours for folk.png
    1394 x 737 - 140K
    Post edited by patience55 on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 8,875

thanks

• SkelchSkelch Posts: 231

Thank you 

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 854

hey there!,

my collection of your tutorials from rendo is my first goto folder when I'm trying to figure things out! A huge thanks for them and the energy you continue to spend making and keeping them available to all of us. Your tutorials are concise, clear, and relevant.

yay for this new home! gonna go make sure I haven't missed any of 'em!

cheers,

--ms

You're all quite welcome. 

I have also posted some links and an item or two over at the "other" website. [H} and have a thread going in their free section.

Am working on some ideas for new tutorials and we'll see what time permits ;-)

New tutorial out: Making Clone Morphs  [I use D/S4.6]

Stars of the show are Genesis, G2, G3, G8 and Dawn.

promo.png
    773 x 1000 - 245K

Thank you, Catherine.

edited August 2017

You're welcome SixDs. There's also an unofficial part two which follows this one, it's called "Moving Morphs" - somewhere in that tutorial folder.

• nicely done tutorial - appreciated.

cheers,

--ms

• DivamakeupDivamakeup Posts: 7,123

Wow! Lots of goodies! Thank you so much for sharing all this with us! :)

You're all very welcome :-)

Today I've uploaded a few small items:

A Pose preset and in the Readme some sketchy instructions for Making a G8M clone.

Keep the one that came with G8M ... this is an extra one people can make to help with long sleeve clothing conversions for example.

Making an Invisibility Preset [D/S 4.6]

PYHRYT for G8M

Stuff for G8M.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 429K
    edited September 2017

Deleted by poster - no longer relevant.

Post edited by SixDs on
    edited September 2017
    SixDs said:

Hey, Catherine. I  .... [edited out as question was also edited]

Those are lovely but no, not mine. Sometimes the filename includes in the mess of numbers the handle of the artist.

Well, it was worth a shot. Thank you anyway, Catherine. I'll delete the contents of the previous post to unclutter your thread. Thanks,again.

SixDs said:

Well, it was worth a shot. Thank you anyway, Catherine. I'll delete the contents of the previous post to unclutter your thread. Thanks,again.

Oh I did not mind the post at all. No harm done in asking ;-)

Put together a little introductory tutorial for making skin clothing on transparencies using the old program Stitch Witch.

Making Skin Clothing on Transparencies with Stitch Witch

Making Skin Clothing promo.png
    773 x 1000 - 168K

A basic shirt, Super Shirt for G8M. Lots of mesh for morphing, several Shading Domains. Templates included.

Files were made in D/S 4.6

Super Shirt G8M

SuperShirt.jpg
    952 x 1000 - 104K
    trainees.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 198K
  • EstroyerEstroyer Posts: 2,090

Goodies for the boys always make me happy! Thank you!

Estroyer said:

Goodies for the boys always make me happy! Thank you!

You're welcome :-)

There's a pair of pants almost ready to pack. The above shirt will be given a morph to fit over it too. Got a little side-tracked making clothing clones ;-)

A plain pair of tight pants with a stripe down the legs for G8M. Also 1 morph for the Super Shirt so it will fit over it.

I have also uploaded some G3 to G8 pose presets - along with some notes for making clones as I was investigating other ways to get myself a better Genesis clone for the G8s autofit.

Pants for G8M

Poses for G3s to G8s and Notes for Making Clones

pants promo.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 82K
    pants.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 56K

Put together a little introductory tutorial for making skin clothing on transparencies using the old program Stitch Witch.

I've been looking for Stitch Witch. Do you know where one can find the program?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 28,069

I have suggested in another thread that an enquiry ate Hivewire may get some info.

edited September 2017
    Chohole said:

I have suggested in another thread that an enquiry ate Hivewire may get some info.

I didn't really want to go through the hassle of creating an account there just to ask a single question. Also, I'm not sure why they would they know more than people here? And additionally, I've never used the forums there and they have categories like "The Meadow" "Show me Honey" "The Sandbox" and I wouldn't have a clue as to where to even ask the question with weird categories like that. lol

Post edited by Divamakeup on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 28,069

AFAIK  at least one of the creators of Stitch Witch went over to HW.

I have searched too and cannot find it available anywhere atm. There was a hopeful pause for a trial link but the link is not valid so ...

If you've been a customer here for a long time, maybe a search through your Product Library will show a copy? It's been on sale at various times and it's amazing the number of items that can be bought and lost in the shuffle of sales lol ...

People have asked before at Hivewire3D and nobody knew ... As notes about the program on the creator's Linksomething page indicate that it works on the older editions of Windows perhaps it has been pulled. They don't say but it does work on W7 too.

Part 2 of a little project I've been working on. Waiting to see if permission is granted before releasing any of the clones.

AutoFit Clones promo.png
    4000 x 5656 - 3M