Disney Princesses... (Belle WIP)

12346»

Comments

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Did I miss a post? I wasn’t aware Wancow made the Belle morph public yet.

I had a preview chance.
  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

I'll do my best to contain my envy. Still, your post demonstrates it works very nicely for other characters too. Maybe this project will inspire Wancow to start his own Daz store :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,627
    edited December 1969

...have a similar WIP thread, however work is suspended for the time being while I am installing everything to the new system.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

wancow said:

Thank you :-)

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

I'll do my best to contain my envy. Still, your post demonstrates it works very nicely for other characters too. Maybe this project will inspire Wancow to start his own Daz store :)

I did try... my project got rejected :)

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

wancow said:

I did try... my project got rejected :)
    What was the project out of interest? You know how the old saying goes: If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.

edited December 1969

I think it was a hair project?

edited December 1969

The Samantha Hair, yes... The plan was to make four relatively decent simple hairstyles and offer them up as a pack for $20, less for the Platinum Club, of course... low poly and designed specifically for Genesis... I still want to do it, just have been sooo bloody busy...

edited December 1969

Lauren just got her website up:
    http://www.laurenslove.net/

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,510
    edited December 1969

Congratulations, the final render is beautiful! Your hard work paid off.

Kattey, I really like your image too! Very cute and inspiring!

edited December 1969

Congratulations, the final render is beautiful! Your hard work paid off.

Kattey, I really like your image too! Very cute and inspiring!

Thank you Snow!

Here is a donut for you
    Used Belle morph for both girls, almost without addition and with some kids morphs mixed :)
    Thank you, wancow, it is a wonderful morph! (sorry, I'm not into princesses much -_-)

DOH... how did I miss this? Beautiful!!!!!

edited December 1969

Thank you, Wancow and Snowsultan, glad you liked it :)

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    edited December 1969

I did a couple of dialed face morphs for V4 loosely inspired by Disney's Pocahantas, a while back.

Shikoba, requires Morphs++, Morphia, and Ethnic Morphs: http://www.sharecg.com/v/59878/gallery/11/Poser/Dial-A-Face-Shikoba
    Sacnite, requires Morphs++ and A4: http://www.sharecg.com/v/60170/gallery/11/Poser/Dial-A-Face-Sacnite

edited December 1969

Those look very nice! I have what I need for Sacnite... :)

• ladyofmanyfacesladyofmanyfaces Posts: 83
    edited December 1969

Belle morph with some Julie morph mixed in and Julie skin....

Belle_C.png
    333 x 404 - 257K
  • Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687
    edited December 1969

Hey, where can I get the morph, or the dialspin recipe at any rate?

edited December 1969

Belle morph with some Julie morph mixed in and Julie skin....

Thank you so much for posting this! Absolutely beautiful :)

Hey, where can I get the morph, or the dialspin recipe at any rate?

What it is is that I sent it to a very select few close friends. It's a morph that's very personal to me, so I hope you understand.

edited December 1969

Wancow how did you niece like her present?

edited March 2013

I was sooo hoping I would have news to report on this that was uplifting and I didn't want to get into what happened... but alas, it has not yet been delivered.

BTW, Lauren is not my niece :) I only know her from the Warming Center.

A week ago Tursday, I put the card (not the picture) to which the picture was to be glued into the warming center log book for safe keeping. It was covered in thoughts from those homeless who stayed there over the last couple of nights on both inside flaps and the back. People laboured over what they were going to write in it, and it took some time. This was a manila folder which I'd cut to fit the 8x10 print, and the print had not yet been glued to it, so that is okay... well, one of the volunteers that night stupidly folded it twice rendering it unusable... I say destroyed, but there are those who disagree with me. So, Friday morning we found it like this Lauren came that night, and we were supposed to give it to her then. Add to this that until tonight, the Warming Center has been closed due to warmer weather... people have not been around... so a thoughtless moron managed to ruin everything not just for me, but for all the rest... and we have to work twice as hard to fill the card we're trying to replace it with, getting everyone to sign it again even after they tried so hard to write what they did.... I'm almost not ashamed to say I lost it when I found out what happened... but we soldier on, and we'll get it to her eventually... it might take another week, though...

Post edited by wancow on
    edited December 1969

Where did I get niece from? :red:

That's too bad about the print. I think when she does get it, it will be an even better time for her to receive it.