Elijah 7

Comments

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440
    Saiyaness said:

Definitely my favourite male. I do love pretty boys though. *_*

I was pretty impressed with his products. Lovelovelove Heath Hair, and although some outfits are a bit hipster-ish, they look pretty good. I even like the Highlander Outfit (especially the Green add-on texture). I can definitely repurpose it for fantasy outfits. 

The Millenial Business Outfit main promo reminds me of Q from the lastest Bond movies. (Ben Wishaw. Thanks IMDB :p)

The only thing that makes me LOL is the Noel Fielding hair. It's all I can see XD

@saiyaness Oh, does this mean we will see a stunning texture from you? Please?!

• We can HOPE!

• I'm liking Elijah.  Very Cheeky.   Here's a version of him, morphed him a bit to add a bit of tone.

Drew Tellin' You.png
    800 x 1200 - 1M
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited February 2017
    Odaa said:

Thinking about putting this dialspun character up as a freebie. Mix of Elijah, Gianni, G3M body morphs and G3M head morphs, seen wearing the Elijah skin in this pic. Any thoughts?

Please do! That's a great mix!

@PizmoSF -Looks great! Love the emissives!

Post edited by Llynara on
  • Thanks Lynara,

Without the emissives we wouldn't know it's the future..wink

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

Divamakeup and Llynara: ok, will do!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

With characters like Elijah, I'm wondering how anyone that isn't upper middle class with no mortgage can even afford such extensive tatooing. My one patch size tatoo 24 years ago cost $75 in a place of the US known to be cheaper than most areas of the US. LOL, but then again, I'd have fellows bumming cigarettes from me the day after payday because they spend their entire paycheck the day they got it on things like $75 lighters.

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Elijah is clearly buddies with a tattoo artist and every month forks over his cut-rate payment for a new section added on.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,759

With characters like Elijah, I'm wondering how anyone that isn't upper middle class with no mortgage can even afford such extensive tatooing. My one patch size tatoo 24 years ago cost $75 in a place of the US known to be cheaper than most areas of the US. LOL, but then again, I'd have fellows bumming cigarettes from me the day after payday because they spend their entire paycheck the day they got it on things like $75 lighters.

I imagine that he goes to a tatoo artist school.  It's kinda like those barber schools where you can get a haircut for $6.00 under the understanding that you're getting a student barber and accidents do happen, only a lot more permanent.  :P       

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,759
    Odaa said:

Thinking about putting this dialspun character up as a freebie. Mix of Elijah, Gianni, G3M body morphs and G3M head morphs, seen wearing the Elijah skin in this pic. Any thoughts?

Nice.  I haven't tried much mixing with Elijah  yet, but he and Giinni do make a nice mix.  

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    JOdel said:

Heath Hair reminds me very much of a much older AprilYSH Hair called Glyn Hair. She has anoter old one called Osean Hair, which may be even more similar.

I'm glad of this new one, since hair technology has made a number of improvements since those came out, and I doubt that anyone is going to be updating materials for stuff as old as Glyn and Osean.

OMG.. you and I are on the same wave length on the Osean hair.  I totally thought of that when I saw it...

• DecoyboyDecoyboy Posts: 490
    edited February 2017

Here is my quick renders.  One in Iray with N.G.S. 2   and the other in the current Reality 4.

Elijah iray.jpg
    1680 x 1440 - 764K
    Elijah Reality.jpg
    1570 x 1440 - 1M
    Post edited by Decoyboy on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited February 2017

Finally got the time to do something with him, head has a bit of Lucian dialed in.

Elijah.jpg
    742 x 1200 - 169K
    Post edited by scorpio on
  • Saiyaness said:

Definitely my favourite male. I do love pretty boys though. *_*

I was pretty impressed with his products. Lovelovelove Heath Hair, and although some outfits are a bit hipster-ish, they look pretty good. I even like the Highlander Outfit (especially the Green add-on texture). I can definitely repurpose it for fantasy outfits. 

The Millenial Business Outfit main promo reminds me of Q from the lastest Bond movies. (Ben Wishaw. Thanks IMDB :p)

The only thing that makes me LOL is the Noel Fielding hair. It's all I can see XD

@saiyaness Oh, does this mean we will see a stunning texture from you? Please?!

Nah, nothing for Elijah. 

Here's a quick test I did with an unreleased skin when he was released to us, but I didn't plan a character for him. Maybe in the future, if Elijah is popular!

ElijahMySkin.jpg
    1000 x 800 - 327K
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250

By which people mean the morph. I strongly suspect that *nobody* wants new skins for any of the proliferation of G3 UVs.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677
    Saiyaness said:
    Saiyaness said:
    Nah, nothing for Elijah. 

Here's a quick test I did with an unreleased skin when he was released to us, but I didn't plan a character for him. Maybe in the future, if Elijah is popular!

That's the bomb! Perfect! Your skin is the final touch, the coup de grace! I'm waiting so impatiently for your next release!

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

Lynx, my dialspun freebie character for Elijah/Gianni/G3M head and body morphs, is now up on sharecg: https://www.sharecg.com/v/87262/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Dial-A-Guy-Lynx

This is a dialspun shaping preset for Genesis 3 Male, using Gianni 7, the "baseline" G3M head morphs and body morphs packs, and the brand new Elijah 7. You will find him under Characters/Genesis 3 Male/Characters/Dial A Guy. For best results, load Genesis 3 Male (or Gianni 7 or Elijah 7), select him in the scene, find Lynx and click on his file to turn G3M into Lynx. You are welcome to use the Lynx shaping preset on Michael 7, etc, but I make no guarantees about the results.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    scorpio said:

Finally got the time to do something with him, head has a bit of Lucian dialed in.

This speaks to my The Cure and Placebo loving heart! heart

Elijah 7 100% plus 45% Darius 7 head, 45% Lee 7 body, Kimo 7 materials, various incidental morphs

Candy Slim Jeans for Genesis 2 Female(s) with Mec4d PBS Shaders vol.2 JeansCottonBlack (several other jeans, including Urban Survivors G3, had crotch distortion in this pose)

Elijah7++.png
    1345 x 1630 - 4M

Elijah 7 100% plus 45% Darius 7 head, 45% Lee 7 body, Kimo 7 materials, various incidental morphs

Candy Slim Jeans for Genesis 2 Female(s) with Mec4d PBS Shaders vol.2 JeansCottonBlack (several other jeans, including Urban Survivors G3, had crotch distortion in this pose)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136
    xyer0 said:

Wow! I think his face looks fantastic. You did a great job of morph mixing and an chose an excellent skin selection to go with it. His shoulders and waist look out of proportion with each other to me, though.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited February 2017

Both of these character mixes are incredible. I think @JOdel is right- Elijah really adds to the gene pool, just like Genevieve and George do.

@Odaa - Thanks, for sharing your morph with us!

@divamakeup - you're right about The Cure! That Lucian mix reminds me of the lead singer. (Now I've got "Just Like Heaven" stuck in my head...)

Post edited by Llynara on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    xyer0 said:

He looks vaguely familiar

Or am I the only one seeing it

• Chohole said:

Possibly... 

;-)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Chohole said:

Possibly... 

;-)

What,  possibly I am the only one thinking so?

• Possibly the only one seeing it:

missing.jpg
    256 x 163 - 6K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    Chohole said:
    xyer0 said:

I see no image

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926
    edited February 2017

I think they are refering to the dialed characters and skin textures & such in the render looking similar to Barrack Obama, and he does. It's a very good mix of DAZ products to make that character although something about the lighting and the pose and the flatness of the pants conspire to make the torso look oddly flat too.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
    edited February 2017
    barbult said:
    xyer0 said:
    Wow! I think his face looks fantastic. You did a great job of morph mixing and an chose an excellent skin selection to go with it. His shoulders and waist look out of proportion with each other to me, though.

Thanks, barbult, coming from you, I consider this high praise indeed! Yes, his shoulders and waist are quite out of proportion, but I based them on an actual human model. They make them like that sometimes when they're young, but my pose and camera position made it look dodgy.

I think they are refering to the dialed characters and skin textures & such in the render looking similar to Barrack Obama, and he does. It's a very good mix of DAZ products to make that character although something about the lighting and the pose and the flatness of the pants conspire to make the torso look oddly flat too.

You're right about the lighting. I wanted a flat look, but not the one I got. I didn't want the pants like that, but I got tired of auditioning. Thanks for mentioning it.

Post edited by xyer0 on
    Chohole said:
    xyer0 said:

The resemblance was unintentional, but I noticed it as well, especially when I changed the skin.