samples of my renders - by cosmo

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
edited May 2012 in Art Studio

Hello everyone :)

As soon as possible I will continue my old thread from the old forum and post some of my renders (have new stuff)

:)

Post edited by cosmo71 on

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

waiting ;-P

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I think Cosmo may be waiting on a Nudity Flag. If not the dude needs to UPLAOD a nice in danger or such as soon as possible. :-P

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

hmm, will there be a nudity flag?????? :red: :lol:

edited May 2012

okay here is a first try of uploading an image

dx_war_of_gods_small.jpg
    800 x 652 - 69K
    edited December 1969

ups...that is huge (not the click to enlarge as in the old chat?)

edited December 1969

The ReSize is not working. This will get removed. They are asking for 600x600 to 800x800 files untill that gets fixed.

edited May 2012

ah thank you

hmm, why is bighs link underneath the posts? I made a reply not a quote

edited December 1969

the rite

the_rite_small.jpg
    800 x 800 - 169K
    edited December 1969

the temple

the_temple.jpg
    800 x 800 - 125K
    edited December 1969

strange land

strange_land_small.jpg
    800 x 800 - 88K
    edited May 2012

test test

• Tako YakidaTako Yakida Posts: 548
    edited December 1969

I see pubic hair, lol! That would have been removed even in the old thread. No pun intended. :P

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,183
    edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:

Interesting camera angle and composition on the fight image. The menacing silhouette works well too!

edited December 1969

I see pubic hair, lol! That would have been removed even in the old thread. No pun intended. :P

interesting to see on what you are paying attention :lol: I self haven`t noticed that :lol:

edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:

Interesting camera angle and composition on the fight image. The menacing silhouette works well too!

thank you :)

the camera angle was inspired by the end of the movie "Immortals" and yes, I like that image also :)

edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:

interesting to see on what you are paying attention :lol: I self haven`t noticed that :lol:

Let's just say I miss the 90's. LOL

edited December 1969

by the way, the bull in the "temple" render has no pubic hair :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:

what was at the 90`s?????:roll:

edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    cosmo71 said:

what was at the 90`s?????:roll:

Let's just say certain, um, models of the era had a bit more variety to their, um, "landscape" than models of today. ;)

edited May 2012

Dixie as little elf (pointy ears)

:)

dx_little_elf_-_Kopie.jpg
    800 x 800 - 56K
    edited December 1969

I tried to answer your PM but the PM box doesn't show it. lol

I see you figured it out though. :)

edited December 1969

I tried to answer your PM but the PM box doesn't show it. lol

I see you figured it out though. :)

yeap :)

mr szark helped me (I think he helped me in the old forum, too with this issue :) ) I am getting old

edited December 1969

It is easy to see you have used your time off very wisely. How many did you render while you were off? Or do you still have a few days of free time to render?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    It is easy to see you have used your time off very wisely. How many did you render while you were off? Or do you still have a few days of free time to render?

yeap, had two weeks freetime (this is the second) but in two weeks I have another three and a half week freetime :) and these three weeks is also european soccer championship :)

well I have many new ones, but most I can`t post here :red:

but I was using my time to figure out how the uberenvi light works and have done some tries with blender, what took time because I had absolutely no clue what to do.

edited December 1969

YES!! Glad to hear you got to enjoy your time, I'll want to see all the DIXIES you can post as soon as the forums will let you.

edited December 1969

here is another one... I think it is perfect for the season :)

dx_sunbathing_100_small.jpg
    800 x 800 - 162K
    edited May 2012

and a second at the pool :)

dx_sunbathing_200_small.jpg
    800 x 800 - 162K
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited May 2012

cosmo71 said:
    Jaderail said:

yeap, had two weeks freetime (this is the second) but in two weeks I have another three and a half week freetime :) and these three weeks is also european soccer championship :)

but I was using my time to figure out how the uberenvi light works and have done some tries with blender, what took time because I had absolutely no clue what to do.

Did you read stonemason's UberEnvironment tutorial in the old forums? It's sort of zero'd out all my previous attempts to create good light and shadows, so I believe I'm getting a lot better ambient light and realistic shadows now than before. Basically it's simply to set up UberEnvironment2 with good enough quality for ambient light and one directional sun-/moon-light using raytracing shadows. It's a huge difference, and quite noticable.

BTW, nice renders there, and very interesting composition. ;-)

Edit. Hey, try to use a bump-map on the water-surface, and see what you get!! (remember raytracing).

Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited May 2012

cosmo71 said:
    Jaderail said:

Did you read stonemason's UberEnvironment tutorial in the old forums? It's sort of zero'd out all my previous attempts to create good light and shadows, so I believe I'm getting a lot better ambient light and realistic shadows now than before. Basically it's simply to set up UberEnvironment2 with good enough quality for ambient light and one directional sun-/moon-light using raytracing shadows. It's a huge difference, and quite noticable.

BTW, nice renders there, and very interesting composition. ;-)

Edit. Hey, try to use a bump-map on the water-surface, and see what you get!! (remember raytracing).

all these renders in this thread use just one distant light and UverEnvironment2 :) nothing more (except the temple render, in it there are two spotlights for the fire instead of the distant light). For all renders in my thread at the old forum I have used just distant and spotlights.

edited December 1969

I have deleted the bump for reflection of the water becaue...it is still water :lol: