Superheroes Rebooted - Ready to Rrrrrender?

Comments

• Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 1,741

That is excellent!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601

Thanks Ron!

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,772

Here is My version of Marvels "Thanos of Titan" for my current personal animated fim project.

THANOS-OF-TITAN-FINAL-WEB.jpg
    692 x 1000 - 496K
  • After seeing Batman v Superman I have been on a Wonder Woman rendering kick

That's fantastic!

Thanks Ron!

You're very welcome!

• AlbiejeeAlbiejee Posts: 153

I'm pretty happy!  One of my Images will be the optional cover B for Classic Captain Canuck #3 coming out in May!!!!!

ALL-NEW-CLASSIC-CAPTAIN-CANUCK-3-CVR-B.jpg
    781 x 1200 - 94K
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148

Freeman is drawing the good Captain again?  OMG!  Cover looks great!

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,700
    edited April 2016

Ever since the Kraang robot and the Mouser from a few years back I've been wanting to take a stab at an original giant robot.  This is inspired by Mazinger Z, Big O, Giant Robo and Pacific Rim.  

outside.jpg
    1153 x 1500 - 890K
    morerobo.jpg
    1153 x 1500 - 464K
    comegetsome.jpg
    1154 x 1500 - 446K
    maces.jpg
    1154 x 1500 - 551K
    ggturns.jpg
    1154 x 1500 - 525K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    JoeQuick said:

Ever since the Kraang robot and the Mouser from a few years back I've been wanting to take a stab at an original giant robot.  This is inspired by Mazinger Z, Big O, Giant Robo and Pacific Rim.  

As always, sir, I am in awe of your abilities. I think I pretty much have purchased EVRYTHING you have ever produced. :)

Just WOW Joe!  DANG! surprise

• Mostly_NobodyMostly_Nobody Posts: 56
    edited April 2016

This is my largest project to date. Definitely spent a great deal of time on this scene.

Doomed_Encounter.jpg
    2400 x 1600 - 3M
    Post edited by Mostly_Nobody on

Totally awesome!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601

Very cool mysticfortune, love the posing!

Just WOW Mystic!  DANG! surprise

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,418

This is my largest project to date. Definitely spent a great deal of time on this scene.

Big scenes like that are worth the work,  there's so much to take in.  Looks good!  Definitely worth the effort.

• Hey I am a BIG Superhero fan, done TONS of Renders of them, but all using Generation 4 figures - trying to upgrade some of them to G2, and while the supersuit fits fairly well using autofit... the masks I have just don't seem to do as well... I mean its OK, but not what I want... does anyone know of a good Full mask for G2M?

Some of my work: http://vesbin.deviantart.com/gallery/

• BrianP21361BrianP21361 Posts: 791

Hey I am a BIG Superhero fan, done TONS of Renders of them, but all using Generation 4 figures - trying to upgrade some of them to G2, and while the supersuit fits fairly well using autofit... the masks I have just don't seem to do as well... I mean its OK, but not what I want... does anyone know of a good Full mask for G2M?

Some of my work: http://vesbin.deviantart.com/gallery/

Smay has a really good one:

http://www.daz3d.com/super-hero-suit-for-genesis-2-male-s-and-michael-6

It doesn't completely cover the eyes, but there are still al ot of characters you can use it for. I used it to create Daredevil.

Daredevil Stand Grey.png
    1000 x 1000 - 163K
  •  

Smay has a really good one:

http://www.daz3d.com/super-hero-suit-for-genesis-2-male-s-and-michael-6

It doesn't completely cover the eyes, but there are still al ot of characters you can use it for. I used it to create Daredevil.

I have that one, and but for the fact it doesn't cover the eyes is nice... 

Nice Render by the way...

Here is the one I am trying to get right. the one on the left is the M4 version and one on the right is the G2 - I believe the mask is part of a set from Rendo

Backlash.jpg
    1307 x 863 - 117K
    Backlash.jpg
    955 x 823 - 99K
  • MarkIsSleepyMarkIsSleepy Posts: 1,496
    edited April 2016

Just a WIP, trying to get the costume right before I start posing him.  Not thrilled with the cape right now and the smoke inside the helmet needs some work too but it's a pretty good start I think.  I'm using a character made in MakeHuman, modified, textured and rendered in Blender.

Mysterio

WIP_Test_001.jpg
    827 x 996 - 50K
    Post edited by MarkIsSleepy on

Mysterio!

KEWL!  Isn't he a Spidey foe?

• MarkIsSleepyMarkIsSleepy Posts: 1,496

Mysterio!

I guess I'm on the right track costume-wise if someone can recognize him. :)

RAMWolff said:

KEWL!  Isn't he a Spidey foe?

Yep!  One of my favorites.  I'm not sure how central he was to the comics because I've only read the various Spiderman titles kind of erratically but he had some appearances in the 1967 animated show (which was heavily replayed when I was a kid in the 70's) that really made an impression on me. 

I vaguely recall reading some fairly recet comics with Mysterio in them. I think Mysterio was a more threatening adversary than when he was initially introduced. I found an extensive Wikipedia article, but I don't think we're allowed to insert links?!

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,583
    edited April 2016

"Kickin' it old school" using F3 (the original Freak) to depict the Hulk and the "hyrid" M2P4 figure (Micheal 2 with a body proportioned and rigged like the old Poser 4 nude male) to depicted Bruce Banner.  It pays homage to the debute cover art which also had Banner standing in front with his alter ego (alter id?) looming tall behind him (though with the comic version, we see their entire bodies and confused, frightened people in the far background.  I appled a "solarize" filter to the image in post.  It left the Hulk almost untouched, but produced a crazy "irradiated" look to Banner.  What a happy accident!

Sincerely,

Bill

F3-Hulk-Banner-J-2.jpg
    800 x 800 - 87K
    Post edited by Redfern on

Cool! 

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,583

Thanks!  I discovered I could scale up the hand and feet parts on F3 around 125 percent without any geometry distortion, giving him more of that distinctive "Jack Kirby" blocky frame.

Sincerely,

Bill

Yes, scaling these days is a no brainer, thank GOD.  Back in the day when I made my first morph for Freak 3 normalizing his hands and feet... that was  really not that easy!  lol 

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,776
    edited April 2016

Lets go big guy!

Rawn

DeadpoolHulk.jpg
    1700 x 2000 - 704K
    Post edited by RawArt on

RedFern & RawArt! Awesome!

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,776
    edited April 2016

Captain Canuck!