Duplicate formula error in studio 4.5 pro

edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Getting duplicate formula error on start up. I have re download and installed the new update morph files that tech support say is required to fix this problem. Have done this 4 times and open a bug request , still no answers.
does anyone know from the follows error message which product I need to download?
Error message:
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5040): Duplicate formula found linking Value & CTRLFlirtingMasculineR in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Expressions/CTRLFlirtingMasculineR.dsf.
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5040): Duplicate formula found linking Value & CTRLFlirtingMasculineL in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Expressions/CTRLFlirtingMasculineL.dsf.
I would like to get my software working at 100% again.

DAZ version DAZStudio_4.5.0.114_win64.exe

Any help would be appreciated.....

Janet Weber

Comments

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,846
    edited December 1969

Those are an old version of the morphs, the file format & how DS uses it has changed a few times since those were created, you need to reset your downloads and uninstall the old ones and install the new ones.

• edited December 1969

WHICH PRODUCT ARE THESE MORPHS IN??????????

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

They're from the Evolution Expressions. If you have the old installer or uninstaller, uninstall them first, then download the updated version.

• edited December 1969

re downloaded the file, uininstalled the old file, installed the new file. Same error.
    Got anymore suggestions?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Make sure the folder "/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Expressions" has been removed.

• edited December 1969

Got it fixed. Forgot to remove old 32 bit version of the studio content directory. deleted the older studio content file and that fixed the problem.