Nanosense Cyber Suit for cyberpunk lovers

3dLab3dLab Posts: 457
edited July 2020 in The Commons

Hi,

https://www.daz3d.com/nanosense-cyber-suit-for-genesis-8-females

Ready for Cyberpunk. This is new model for g8f. The Nanosense Cyber Suit is a form-fitting suit set designed for Genesis 8 Female(s). It was designed to give you high-quality mesh models along with multiple dynamic, styling and adjust morphs. Models in this pack are modeled as high quality.  We hope you like this product too, have fun!

Post edited by 3dLab on

Comments

• markgoode77markgoode77 Posts: 343

I might buy it for the gun.

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,534
    edited July 2020

Very nice.

Post edited by tkdrobert on
  • NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,530

Is it true that the wall-running feature will be disabled with this suit?

• 3dLab3dLab Posts: 457

I might buy it for the gun.

yes

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

Very cool 

tkdrobert said:

Very nice.

Thank you

• benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 1,906

This looks fantastic, I"m definitely going to be snagging it! 

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Nice product well presented.   A really complete packaged that's well-priced, too.

You might want to ask Daz to list the poses under the What's Included and Features.  You also might want to add [Commercial] to the thread subject.

jedijudd said:

Very cool 

Thanks

This looks fantastic, I"m definitely going to be snagging it! 

Thank you
    NylonGirl said:

wall-running feature will be disabled???

edited July 2020

Post edited by 3dLab on

Sevrin said:

Nice product well presented.   A really complete packaged that's well-priced, too.

You might want to ask Daz to list the poses under the What's Included and Features.  You also might want to add [Commercial] to the thread subject.

Thanks

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390

looks really very good then taking the time and chance, you can provide the poly count of the outfit???, the full set and each piece of the set both high resolution and base resolution (they are displayed together something like 4000/1000, which 4k being the "high and 1k being the base", the numbers are from the "vertice count, something like thi post:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/5787336/#Comment_5787336

if not ask too much because for me and my line of work, the poly count is away a important info.

• WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675

The outfit looks fantastic, specially boots helmet and gun. The poses are a nice bonus.

I hope you both do more cyber/sci-fi  stuff, but would love you also do male stuff too. Too much female only designs lately, we need more matching stuff.

Also texture addon for this i would be interested too, i don't mean just colors. Different patterns in lights, plates (and leg / wrist plates too).

• Nice but it needs holsters.  Thank you for not sticking high heels on it.  Added to my wish list for now.  Need to see what projects I can use it for before I get it.  May get it for the suit and use the pistors for other projects.

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,530
    3dLab said:
    NylonGirl said:

wall-running feature will be disabled???

It is a reference to an upcoming video game with a similar name. The suit itself looks very nice, and I'm sure it is suitable for running on walls.

Ellessarr said:

looks really very good then taking the time and chance, you can provide the poly count of the outfit???

Thanks

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,559
    edited July 2020

How does it look like with a male figure ?

Post edited by Noah LGP on
    Wolfwood said:

The outfit looks fantastic, specially boots helmet and gun. The poses are a nice bonus.

I hope you both do more cyber/sci-fi  stuff, but would love you also do male stuff too. Too much female only designs lately, we need more matching stuff.

Also texture addon for this i would be interested too, i don't mean just colors. Different patterns in lights, plates (and leg / wrist plates too).

Thank you for your comment. Actually this model can be tried for genesis male

Nice but it needs holsters.  Thank you for not sticking high heels on it.  Added to my wish list for now.  Need to see what projects I can use it for before I get it.  May get it for the suit and use the pistors for other projects.

Thanks. maybe it could be holter. 

Noah LGP said:

How does it look like with a male figure ?

maybe this model can be tried for genesis male

• lana_lasslana_lass Posts: 518

This looks so cool! laughheart *Sci-fi nerd squeals* 

lana_lass said:

This looks so cool! laughheart *Sci-fi nerd squeals* 

Thanks