Daz4.5 rendering

VitachickVitachick Posts: 135
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Is there anyway, or is it in the works to see the rendering done in front of you? Choice render separate window or render to file. But then
unless you exit and re-open the image you can't see the rendered in the window. Doesn't make sense to me. Daz3 had it..You would just watch it render and poof it was done and you saw the finished product.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Render to New Window should pop to the front unless you have changed the way your System handles new windows. It does for me. That's with DS4Pro, I've not tried DS4.5 yet.

• VitachickVitachick Posts: 135
    edited December 1969

But once you close the render window you still see the window that wasn't rendered. on the screen with no changes made.

Ever use Daz3? You will see what I mean..

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

OH! That type of rendering. DS4 moved to the new way to Speed up the Render engine or something along those lines. I never read the 3Dlight Render engine stuff so I'm not sure why but it was done for a reason.

edited December 1969

Guess that is the way it is and going tol stay. Don't like it though.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

So you want to render int he Viewport instead of in a New Window?

edited December 1969

Yes so I can see the changes..

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,846
    edited December 1969

Try using the spot render tool, it allows you to render a user defined area of the viewport, that way you can check for any changes/issues without having to render the whole scene.

edited December 1969

Good idea!!!

Thank you :)