GMS Props Freebies (updated 09-09-2019)

zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,628
edited September 2019 in Freebies

Hello friends. Long have I been a member of this community, downloading other people's freebies and thinking I could never possibly make anything of the like. Well friends, that has changed. I decided to learn Blender so I could give back as a thanks for all the nice free things I've gotten in the past.

I am still in the beginning stages of modeling, but I would like to start a thread for the things I make and put up. For my first offerings, I give you: a Teapot with a cup and scaucer and a Dining table and Chair. The teapot and cup are just obj and mtl files, not uvmapped, but look nice in Iray or 3dl with whatever shader you may use. The Dining set, is uvmapped and textured and properly packaged up to be used in DS 4.8 and higher. The material are set up for Iray, but I'm sure with tweaking could be used in 3dl with no trouble.

As you can see from the promos, both offerings are scaled properly to work with DAZ figures. Please enjoy these offerings and watch this space for more. 

All items can be downloaded from my ShareCG or Renderosity Free Stuff page.

Special thanks to @FSMCDesigns for his help with fixing my UVs.

List of Freebies:

1. Dining Set
  2. Demon Killing Knife
  3. Stair Vinette
  4. Glass Perfume Bottles
  5. E-Reader
  6. Front Load Washer and Dryer
  7. Switch Blade
  8. The Captain's Tools
  9. Classic Furniture Set
  10. One Bedroom House
  11. The Rustic Cabin, Cooking Pot Set, and Patriotic Shield
  12. Men's Bi-fold Wallet and Dog House
  13. Rocking Chair
  14. Gas Station/Convience Store
  15. Patio Furniture Set
  16. Black Barn House
  17. Cooler 
  18. Dumpster 
  19. Studio Apartment 
  20. Helm of the Trickster god 
  21. Ring Box NEW!
Post edited by zombietaggerung on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,512

Nice work, thanks for sharing! look forward to more!

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,628
    edited April 2016

New Freebie!

The Demon killing knife from the tv show Supernatural. Now all of your Sam and Dean renders will be complete! 

Includes handposes for G2M, G2F, G3M and G3F. Comes with four material presets, setup for Iray: clean, bloody, glowing clean and glowing bloody. 

Obviously for non-commercial renders only.

Download from Sharecg or Renderosity 

ruby.jpg
    1000 x 1618 - 873K
    Demon Blade promo.jpg
    853 x 550 - 191K
  • Awesome!

Thank you.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,947

Thank You, very nice one.

edited September 2016

New Freebie!!

This is a set of short stairs with a corner wall and railings modeled in Blender. I needed it for something I was making and I figured someone else might get some use out of it. It's fully uvmapped and textured, and this time I tried to support both 3DL and Iray! Properly scaled for use with DAZ figures. Compatible with DS 4.8 and up.

Please let me know if you have any issues. Happy rendering!

Download from Sharecg or Renderosity 

Stair Vinette promo 1.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 1M
    Stair Vinette iray.jpg
    1000 x 800 - 648K
    Stair Vinette 3DL.jpg
    1000 x 800 - 400K
  • Wonderful work, the stairs are awesome and I personally will get use out of them. Thank you for sharing. :D

edited December 2016

New Freebie! Glass Perfume Bottles

This is a set of Perfume Bottles, modeled in Blender. Scaled properly for use with DAZ Figures. Material presets included.  Unfortunately I don't know how to do glass shaders for 3DL, so this set is Iray only. 

Extract to your My Library folder. And please let me know if you have any issues. 

Licensed for commercial and non-commercial use. Contents of this zip are not allowed to be redistributed.

Download: Sharecg|Renderosity

Perfume Bottles Promo 2.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 680K
    Perfume Bottles Promo 1.jpg
    550 x 440 - 165K
  • Thank you for your hard work, these are wonderful laugh

• Wow!  These are great looking!  Off to load them up!

Thank you!!

• BorisBadenovBorisBadenov Posts: 51
    edited December 2016

Uh oh.  Ran into a snag.

Got a missing file error message for the red perfume bottle.  All the other bottles and stoppers loaded up fine.

Capture.JPG
    1488 x 859 - 123K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 2016

Uh oh.  Ran into a snag.

Got a missing file error message for the red perfume bottle.  All the other bottles and stoppers loaded up fine.

ah crap. ok. Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out and get the zip updated ASAP. Many apologies!

Edit: @BorisBadenov, could you redownload it, I updated the zips. Again, I'm really sorry about this, it should work properly now.

• Uh oh.  Ran into a snag.

ah crap. ok. Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out and get the zip updated ASAP. Many apologies!

Edit: @BorisBadenov, could you redownload it, I updated the zips. Again, I'm really sorry about this, it should work properly now.

Ah, no worries, mate!  We all appreciate the effort you and many others put in providing freebies.

I redownloaded the zip and loaded them up, along with the stoppers, and they all seem to work fine.

Cheers!

edited December 2016

New Freebie: E-reader

I felt kinda bad that my last offering was Iray only, since I know some of you guys are sticking with 3dl. So I actually needed this for a contest entry, just to help fill out the background, so it's pretty lowpoly but still usable, and I decided why not share it with you kind people. Any resembalance to any other e-readers is purely coincendental. laugh

This is a E-reader, modeled in Blender. 3DL and Iray Material presets included. 
    Extract to your My Libray folder. And please let me know if you have any issues. 
    Licensed for commercial and non-commercial use. Contents of this zip are not allowed to be redistributed.

Download: Sharecg or Renderosity

e-reader 3dl.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 199K
    E-reader Iray.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 282K
    edited July 2017

New Freebie! Front Load Washer and Dryer set

As my last offering for the year, and in celebration of both whatever winter themed holiday you may or may not celebrate, and me learning rigging in DAZ thanks to @sickleyield's fabulous tutorial. I give you this.

The doors and drawers open, the drum rotates, the button can be pressed and it includes a lint trap smart propped to the dryer. 3DL and Iray Material presets for all items included. 

Download: Sharecg or Renderosity 

Enjoy, happy rendering, and Merry Winter Holiday Greetings!! laugh

since the forums were being weird and wouldn't let me attach images, they are hosted on my flickr.

• These are all great, thank you and Merry Christmas

edited January 2017

First Freebie of 2017: A Switch Blade

Switch Blade, modeled in Blender, that can be opened and closed. Material presets included for both 3DL and Iray. Loads DAZ world center and is scaled properly for DAZ figures. 

Extract to your My Library folder. And please let me know if you have any issues. 

Switch Blade Closed 3DL.png
    800 x 640 - 412K
    Switch Blade Closed Iray.png
    800 x 640 - 187K
    Switch Blade Open 3DL.png
    800 x 640 - 418K
    Switch Blade Open Iray.png
    800 x 640 - 229K
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,640

WOW great switch blade zombie!!! A girl could get herself into some real trouble with that knife though giggles!!

• hphoenixhphoenix Posts: 1,335

The sharecg link goes to an e-reader, not the switchblade.....

• hphoenix said:

The sharecg link goes to an e-reader, not the switchblade.....

whoops. blush Sorry about that. link fixed.

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 2,993

Thank you for the great freebie!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,270

Excellent freebies! Thanks so much! :D

edited January 2017

New Freebie: The Captain's Tools

A "Magnifier"(doesn't really magnify), Box for magnifier, Two glass Cups with box, a Flask and a spyglass, modeled in Blender. The magnifier loads smart propped to it's box as do the cups, but all items can be loaded in separately. Appropriately scaled for use with DAZ figures.

Material presets included for both 3DL and Iray; rigged for DAZ so the Magnifier rotates in it's base and the boxes and flask open and the spyglass collapses.

Captain's tools 3dl promo 1.png
    800 x 800 - 1M
    Captain's tools iray promo 1.png
    800 x 800 - 1M
    captains' tools artistic render.png
    1500 x 1200 - 3M
    edited May 2017

New Freebie: Classic Furniture Set

A set of furniture for your scenes. An Arm Chair, Ottoman, Coffee Table, Small Cabinet, and Accent lamp with removable Glass dome. The Cabinet is rigged, and there are material presets for Iray AND 3DL. Properly scaled for DAZ's figures.

In the Iray render, I used the following Bloom settings: Bloom Filter Radius .09 and Bloom Filter Threshold 10,000. In the 3DL render I used three point lights in the bulbs set to 5% intensity.

Extract to your My Library folder, and please let me know if you have any issues.

Licensed for commercial and non commercial uses, contents of the zip not to be redistributed.

Download: Sharecg or Renderosity (once it's approved)

Full furniture set 3DL.png
    1000 x 800 - 749K
    Full furniture set Iray.png
    1000 x 800 - 1M
    Naptime.jpg
    1875 x 1500 - 1M
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

thanks

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 2,993

Thank you very much for your generosity!

edited May 2017

New Freebie: One Bedroom House

This is a comfortably sized one bedroom/one bathroom house. It features a nicely sized open plan kitchen and living area, a small patio in the back and a spacious master bedroom. With a bench and coat closet in the entry way, it's well suited to accommodating any guests you may have. Comes fully furnished with all you may need to start your new life. 

Modeled in Blender, scaled appropriately for DAZ figures. All moving parts are rigged properly. Includes presets for Iray and 3DL and as a bonus an updated version of my Curved widescreen TV and a piece of Wall Art.

Extract to your My Library folder, and please let me know if you have any issues.

Commercial and non-commercial renders ok, contents not for redistribution.

Download: Sharecg or Renderosity (once it's approved)

One Bedroom House Main.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 1M
    bathroom.png
    600 x 600 - 591K
    bedroom.png
    600 x 600 - 584K
    foyer.png
    600 x 600 - 554K
    kitchen.png
    600 x 600 - 549K
    living room.png
    600 x 600 - 549K
  • nakamuram002nakamuram002 Posts: 769

Great house!!  Thanks zombietaggerung!!

edited December 2017

I've not really updated this thread in a while, but I have added now, three things to my Sharecg and Renderosity pages.

First: The Rustic Cabin ShareCG or Renderosity

Second: Cooking Utensil Set ShareCG or Renderosity

And Third: The Patriotic Shield ShareCG or Renderosity <-- (Once it's approved)

As always let me know if there are any issues and happy rendering.

Main Promo.png
    1500 x 1500 - 3M
    Main Promo.jpg
    1000 x 800 - 421K
    Patriotic Shield Main.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 386K
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,947

Thank You, this looks really great!!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,640

Thanks for all these amazing freebies!!