OMG, an Elvis suit. Finally!!!

Comments

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited January 2017

G2M in Legends Outfit

Ok, couple of quickie renders of my G2M illusionist, Hugh, in the powder blue, beaded eagle version of the Elvis suit. He's a tweaked out Sebastian for M6. He's a bit old fashioned and very British. Took some convincing to get him into an Elvis suit. He wasn't that into it at first, but started to loosen up when I gave him a microphone. (Note: he's not old, he's had white hair since birth. He uses his illusion powers to hide it.) I have Valheimer's G3M for G2M clone. It's very handy for fitting the G3 clothes and hair onto the G2's. I haven't run into an outfit it couldn't autofit yet.

A little bunching in the crotch, not bad. I'll check the morph dials and see if I can smooth it out. Overall the suit seems to fit him fine and the backside looks pretty good: 

See, now he's starting to smile, and looks like he's floating in mid air. I would've turned on the mirror floor, but that would've cause a bokeh explosion and blinded us all! (Good Lord, I'm still recovering from the first one!)

Post edited by Llynara on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,512

His illusion powers don't work well since I can still see the white hair, LOL

edited January 2017

That's on purpose, silly cheeky

Oh, I also have Sickleyield's G3M and G3F for Genesis, so we could try that too and see how it looks. Maybe I could put it on Mr. Turtle or one of the other creatures that uses the Genesis base.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,500
    edited January 2017

El Vis the Giant has left the building.

Also used: http://www.daz3d.com/antebellum-mansion

Rendering Time: 20 minutes 34.88 seconds , GeForce GTX 1080:  2049 iterations, 96.517s init, 1119.545s render

Giant05pic05.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 683K
    Post edited by Artini on

LMAO! That's awesome!!!

Thanks.

edited January 2017

And here are the Toony Elvises, Iain and George, back for more bokeh blingy goodness!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,512

Run, it's a toon Elvis impersonator convention, LOL Now you just need some flower leis

Anyone found an Elvis head morph yet? I might actually pick this up if I had Elvis.

• Llynara, thanks so much for being the cheerleader of the thread. I'm finding it super amuzing that the powder blue textures almost didn't happen, yet they seam to predominate the first choice of renders. Thanks so much for doing the G3M to G2M test renders. I didn't have time to attempt it. It looks great.

I'm really thrilled with everyone's results. Thanks so much everyone for your support. Keep bringing it on!

• Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108

It's so cool to have someone post to express their enjoyment of a new product......I'm happy to see you having so much fun with the outfit Llynara!

I'm looking forward to seeing more awesome renders from everyone and would like to echo DestinysGarden thanks!

You are very welcome! It's such a pleasure to play with this product. It's right up there with George and the Toons for just plain fun. I'm so glad you all made it. I'm planning on blinging it out tomorrow and sticking it on G3F and maybe G2F as well. laugh

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,551

All hail the king! I love the Elivs renders. =-)

Awesome renders, Llynara.

• Llynara said:

G2M in Legends Outfit

Ok, couple of quickie renders of my G2M illusionist, Hugh, in the powder blue, beaded eagle version of the Elvis suit. He's a tweaked out Sebastian for M6. He's a bit old fashioned and very British. Took some convincing to get him into an Elvis suit. He wasn't that into it at first, but started to loosen up when I gave him a microphone. (Note: he's not old, he's had white hair since birth. He uses his illusion powers to hide it.) I have Valheimer's G3M for G2M clone. It's very handy for fitting the G3 clothes and hair onto the G2's. I haven't run into an outfit it couldn't autofit yet.

A little bunching in the crotch, not bad. I'll check the morph dials and see if I can smooth it out. Overall the suit seems to fit him fine and the backside looks pretty good:

See, now he's starting to smile, and looks like he's floating in mid air. I would've turned on the mirror floor, but that would've cause a bokeh explosion and blinded us all! (Good Lord, I'm still recovering from the first one!)

Thank you for sharing these. The suit looks GREAT on G2M. When I eventually buy it, watch out for an Orc Elvis! :)

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,275
    edited January 2017

Interstellar Elvis Convention

interstellar.png
    1002 x 908 - 1M
    Post edited by 3Ddreamer on
    edited January 2017

Ha ha! That's awesome! We definitely need more Alien Elvises (and yes, Orc Elvis sounds good too!) Glad you all are enjoying this suit as much as I am. Keep the great renders coming!

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,804
    edited January 2017

Now all we need is for Muscleman or Sedor or someone to come up with the Pelvii Poses for his iconic moments! (You can't call them the Pelvis Poses, because that would be crude -- and slightly misleading -- even if his pelvis did terrify CBS so much that Ed Sullivan refused to show him from the waist down on his first appearance. So, Pelvii, pronounced "pelv-eye", of course.)

Post edited by vwrangler on
    edited January 2017

I picked up the Mercenary Soul poses. I'll see what I can do with those. Might have to come up with some hip swinging ones of my own...kind of a scary thought. Not sure how I explain that one to others in my house..."Why are you making him do THAT, Mommy???"

edited January 2017

Hey, do you think we should change the thread title to encourage more Elvis renders? Like the DAZ Elvis Convention or "Love Me Tender:Elvis Appreciation Thread" or something? Open to suggestions!

• And some just completely fail to comprehend human behavior, lol.

It was just easier to force the outfit onto G3F rather then create the alien again on G3M with morph sets I don't have for him, that's why some things may not look the best.  And no, I don't think the others quite understood what Thor was attempting to explain to them about the Tau'ri. lol.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

Ah, that outfit can do duty as an Evil Kneival outfit I think. I remember visiting my Granny and Elvis being on a TV concert in Hawaii. LOL, there must of been 25 grandchildren on the floor in front of her TV. I forgot how awesome a singer he really was.

LOL, they look like they could be Alien Elvis Rockettes! 

And Evil Kneival is a great idea! That jumpsuit is going to come in so handy for all things 70s!

edited January 2017

Watch out. I bought Ninja Sprites. If I can figure out how to get that jumpsuit on them, there will be Elvis Ninja Sprites (Assassins, maybe.) And probably blingy. Bring sunglasses!

• Thanks. I'm not all that familiar with Sprites, yet that dose sound rather interesting, Sprite Legends.  I am quite happy to see the outfit work quite well on non-humans, and I have yet to look at all the morphs in the outfit.

Possibly another another sighting, somewhere near some random asteroids.

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,448
    edited January 2017

WE gotta win this race ah!

Post edited by Chohole on

LOL! These are great!

Zarcon- Love the alien. Are those goggles in his hand? Cute!

Greybro- That angle is wonderful! You can see the reflection of his sunglasses and his rhinestones! Great job! 

• you are all having way too much fun with this :-P

• Stop saving my last post as a draft forum.

Yea, X-tech goggles in the right hand (never tried fitting them to Gen7), and the other is the G3M surfer (whatever it's called) thing with the glass surface copied to the rest of the beach shades surfaces.

And yes, aside from "Teal'c 'Who's the Man?'", MIB, etc. There is lots of avenues to have fun with such an outfit.

WW2 flashback zz-top style, possibly, or to much?   (Y'all still want fat man to go with little boy, Hay now.) Artificial City, gonna set my soul, gonna set my soul on fire. There's a whole lot-a rads that’s ready to burn, so get them planes up high. There’s a thousand neutrinos just waiting in there. And they're all liven' the devil-is-scared. I'm just the patriot with a country to spare. Viva Los Alamos,  Viva Los Alamos (Ah, thank-ya very much Enola Gay.)...  lol.

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,275
    edited January 2017

Posted this over on the Michael and Friends thread last night. Going the other way.. on a sexy man. Not that George and Aliens aren't sexy in their own right ;-)

Post edited by 3Ddreamer on
  • nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,845

Run, it's a toon Elvis impersonator convention, LOL Now you just need some flower leis

Anyone found an Elvis head morph yet? I might actually pick this up if I had Elvis.

There is an Elvis for M4 and H4 at: http://www.beammeup.net/blog/3d-celebrities/poser-celebrities-6.php

Anyone with Generation X should be able to convert the head to Genesis 3 Male.