Daz 4.5 problem with 'inflated' figures (nudity in attachment)

sberlinssberlins Posts: 128
edited October 2012 in The Commons

I know this popped up earlier as a problem and I recall that there was a file to run to solve it. The default genesis figure is inflated when it loads. Once this was solved all was well. Now every genesis figure I try to load is an inflated female body. See attached picture. This is also adversely affecting .duf files I had already saved. It just started doing this (without any additions or modifications to the program).

Any help?

Image removed for nudity. Please see this thread for info: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3279_98/

Post edited by fixmypcmike on

Comments

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,510
    edited December 1969

Have you installed the "better V5 free morph" from ShareGC?

• sberlinssberlins Posts: 128
    edited December 1969

I do recall installing a 'quick fix' from Daz, but for whatever reason, Studio simply stopped working properly. No, to the best of my knowledge I have not installed a 'better v5 morph' from ShareCG. Going to share CG returns over 10 pages of items when I do a search so don't have time tonight to try and run that down. I was just hoping that someone here at Daz could point me to the proper file on this site.

• sberlinssberlins Posts: 128
    edited December 1969

Inflated figure in bikini to illustrate the problem. Also, just upgraded to newer version of Studio Pro and no help.

default_genesis_figure_mod.jpg
    361 x 536 - 76K
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,510
    edited December 1969

sberlins said:
    I do recall installing a 'quick fix' from Daz, but for whatever reason, Studio simply stopped working properly. No, to the best of my knowledge I have not installed a 'better v5 morph' from ShareCG. Going to share CG returns over 10 pages of items when I do a search so don't have time tonight to try and run that down. I was just hoping that someone here at Daz could point me to the proper file on this site.

I found the item that caused this problem for others: GENESIS-V5.1 from ShareCG
    If you install that, you will experience the problem you have, and it is not something DAZ can fix as the problem is caused by broken morphs.