Daz to the Rescue Again! Totally revamped sale!

404 error

Comments

• Twilight76Twilight76 Posts: 318
    edited September 2015

It's not a bug it's a feature ;)

Post edited by Twilight76 on
  • 404 Error

• AtiAti Posts: 9,090

I noticed the sale banners are all gone.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,510

Give it a few. They are instituting it as we speak so it should be up in a bit.

• frank0314 said:

Give it a few. They are instituting it as we speak so it should be up in a bit.

You are right, and I understand... it's just, at least to me, comical and needed to lolz...

• Make that "devamped"

• Sorry DAZ don't have all day. I do my buying in the morning. Off to work we go.

• Twilight76Twilight76 Posts: 318
    edited September 2015

page is back

Post edited by Twilight76 on
  • Any combination of items from the New Featured, Still Featured, Featured Artist Catalogs, & Even More sections below are:

ONE for 40% OFF   |   TWO for 50% OFF   |   THREE+ for 60% OFF

• Any combination of items from the New Featured, Still Featured, Featured Artist Catalogs, & Even More sections below are:

Why didn't they just do this in the first place? It's so much simpler. :eyeroll:

Why didn't they just do this in the first place? It's so much simpler. :eyeroll:

yeah it is a lot easier. i think the other method was just trying to keep people checking back every day, but not everyone wants to do that. This new system is more like they have been in the past. Now i just need to wait for the right stores to go on sale, but right now over 2000 items on sale! lots to pick from if people want to spend.

It is up and running now.

• EveniosEvenios Posts: 119

so let me understand this (pulls out his calculus for dummies book)  Instead of the wacky rev up points thingy we now just get this flat sale as described with no penility of NOT buying anything for a day or two?

Execellent! thats indeed what they should have done in the first place..........guess good to see they listen to feedback? :-p

edited September 2015

nm

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • I had 4 revs and I've been keeping them, sometimes by buying stuff I was only marginally interested in but it was working out with the 64% off. This also meant I could get 64% off back catalogs. All good, I bought and was rewarded.

Now you've changed the rules on me!

Now even though I dutifully bought through the week I'm no better off than someone who didn't!

Now If I want 64% off an item in a back catalog tough, the best I can get is 40% unless I want to buy three items and even then the best I can do is 60% which is no better than the very regular flash sales. What is the point of this sale anymore!

You've sucked out all the fun and all the fairness.

Can I return my rev up items that I only sort of wanted to maintain my revs now that I've lost my 64% off?

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,774

Okay, we JUST got told that REVs would be good for 6 days just a few days ago.  Now that entire plan is gone and we've got a standard buy on 40/buy 2 50/buy 3 50 off deal?

Excuse me, but DAZ promised that the REVS on items that I bought as late as this morning were going to give me discounts for 6 days.  And now they're not applying at all.  What The Hey People? 

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited September 2015
    frank0314 said:

You still earn rev up points.

for what purpose? where can you see them?

NVM I got a message

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
    edited September 2015

nm I was wrong, you don't earn revs you just can use the ones you have already.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,774
    edited September 2015

I'm hoping this is a big mistake.  Otherwise it means that DAZ's advertising through this morning... and I did buy a Rev up eligible item THIS morning... was based on a promise that's not being kept.     

Post edited by Cybersox on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2015

Have you read your personalised in site message at the top of the page.  The one that says "See what your REV-Ups have earned you"

Post edited by Chohole on
  • in the blue banner message I got this 

As our thanks for participating in the REV-UP portion of the Premier Artist Festival, we want to give you a special boost in the Full Throttle portion of this sale. Instead of getting one item at 40% off, two at 50% off, and 3 or more at 60% off, you will be able to get: 

• 52% off one item
    • 60% off two or more items
  • I'm wondering if they've broken some kind of trade discriptions act. You can't promise discounts for 6 days and then wipe them out. Even if its in the small print that nobody reads, you have to highlight that they can change the terms at the drop of a hat if thats what yo intend to do. This really is no good and I'm quite anoyed.

• what Chohole said. I got a neato message. You should be good to go.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Please read your on site message banner.   THe one that says "See what your REV-UPs have earned you"

• OK this is good news!
    Grumble retracted.

How long does the flat 64% last? Do I need to make the most of it now or is it good for sevral more days?

• Okay, we JUST got told that REVs would be good for 6 days just a few days ago.  Now that entire plan is gone and we've got a standard buy on 40/buy 2 50/buy 3 50 off deal?

Excuse me, but DAZ promised that the REVS on items that I bought as late as this morning were going to give me discounts for 6 days.  And now they're not applying at all.  What The Hey People? 

Actually we have honored what was promised.  Those people who had earned Rev Ups should see a message when they log in, informing them how that relates to the newly structured sale.  Not only are people earning the discount that they earned for Rev Ups, but they are now good for the entire sale, rather than just 6 days.  so basically, the Revs you had at the time of the transition do not expire.  They stay in place and create the foor pric that you save during the sale.  

• I am PISSED at the change. 

I made a few purchases that I was only marginally interested in, and now I feel LIKE I'M BEING SCREWED for doing so.

• after this will be the second part of the sale whether or not they'll do the rev up thing again or something different remains to be seen but seen promos of some of the stuff being included and zevo uploaded a video of shape shift 3 which is being included in the sale it looks good

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited September 2015

you should have a personal message if you had any revs telling you what you earned from that.

I find the new terms very agreeable. Surprising even.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • That is very good news. As I mentioned in my own grumble post, grumble retracted, Daz has done well by it's loyal customers!