MEC4D's celebration ( with freebies ) [commercial]

Comments

• StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301
    RAMWolff said:

Owl there is a star at the head of the thread, click that, it will turn gold and your subscribed...

Thanks Ram. That seems to do it :)

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

Working already on the materials , I made  conforming hair as well so no hassle for you :)

• scathascatha Posts: 756

If you weren't an ocean away Cath, I'd give you a huge hug.  ;)

• Mustakettu85Mustakettu85 Posts: 2,933

Retro-style cassette recorders and tapes here: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=75479 - the description says 60s-70s, but my granddad had the Electronika working well into the 90s =)

edited July 2015

Awww thanks 

scatha said:

I had Grundig Unitra cassette recorder in the very early 80's , I got it with MJ-Thriller album, also Pink Floyd -The Wall album and Dire Straits- Brothers in Arms album ..

Retro-style cassette recorders and tapes here: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=75479 - the description says 60s-70s, but my granddad had the Electronika working well into the 90s =)

Post edited by MEC4D on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148

Loved both of those albums. 

edited July 2015

Forgot to add that I did not understand one word of english in this time but everything was about the music that I loved :)  I lerned the lyrics but still without meaning until later .. 

RAMWolff said:

Loved both of those albums. 

Post edited by MEC4D on
  • TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,271
    MEC4D said:

Awww thanks 

scatha said:

I had Grundig Unitra cassette recorder in the very early 80's , I got it with MJ-Thriller album, also Pink Floyd -The Wall album and Dire Straits- Brothers in Arms album ..

I remember making "mix tapes" by recording songs off the radio. 

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,629
    edited July 2015

...too bad there isn't a nice big freebie 80s Boom Box.

Post edited by kyoto kid on

I got Boom Box in 1987 it was huge also made a lot of mix tapes 

I made some extra morphs, like Prince Charming, Pony, Lose back, Bang Up and narrow  sides , render with base G2M so sorry for the less quality renders ..BTW I have tremendous back pain for days, limiting my sitting moments by computer as much as I can , I got acid build up in my muscle and it bother me so much can't focus straight  but I just want to finish it and take little break from work for couple days so I can recover faster .

going to pack it up and sending for metadata and DIM , I hope MBush have time now and is around :)

mullet1-cloe up.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 442K
    mullet1-cloe up2.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 201K
    mullet1-cloe up3.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 204K
    mullet1-cloe up4.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 240K
    mullet1-cloe up5.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 215K
    mullet1-cloe up6.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 178K

...bugger I put "Boombox" in as a search taget and it came up blank.

Thank you

Downloading now.

MEC4D said:

I made some extra morphs, like Prince Charming, Pony, Lose back, Bang Up and narrow  sides , render with base G2M so sorry for the less quality renders ..BTW I have tremendous back pain for days, limiting my sitting moments by computer as much as I can , I got acid build up in my muscle and it bother me so much can't focus straight  but I just want to finish it and take little break from work for couple days so I can recover faster .

going to pack it up and sending for metadata and DIM , I hope MBush have time now and is around :)

..looks great.

Hey take it easy, you have been at thie pretty hard for a while.  I'm no stranger to msuscle, back, and  joint pain, I know how it feels to not be able to get comfortabls so take some time to take care of yourself.

MEC4D said:

We hope he is too and thanks in advance Cath. Now you go rest and take care of that back... we want you feeling well and happy.

Note to self: Add Chi Energy Transfer massage to hug if I ever get to meet Cath in person... she defo deserves it.

Thanks guys .. I made crazy hours in the last 3 month and not much movements between , never had back pain before so it always need to be first time .. 

sending files to MBush 

bellow some preview with the "longer" morph

Mullet-extra shine5.jpg
    800 x 800 - 84K
    Mullet-extra shine4.jpg
    800 x 800 - 85K
    Mullet-extra shine.jpg
    800 x 800 - 231K
    Mullet-extra shine3.jpg
    800 x 800 - 293K

it's looking great, Cath.

@Scatha thanks ! the file sent I hope it is not too late and he don't sleep already but anyway as soon as I get back the link the hair are yours :)

Awesome, will be a great addition, but promise me you'll take as much rest as you can, dear.

I have no choice I have too but just for the weekend as too much stuff waiting to be done before summer break and it is a lot !  

scatha said:

Awesome, will be a great addition, but promise me you'll take as much rest as you can, dear.

Ok, but watch your health... I found that out the hard way 6 years ago when they wheeled me off the workfloor with a heart attack... the quad bypass 6 months later failed and that was the cause of my current sitution of being declared disabled... a graft collapsed and died off due to lack of oxygen, causing my heart to lose functionality (down to 60%).

You have only 1 health and it needs to last a lifetime, hun. So take care.

Sorry to hear that , well I just got some acid build up in my back muscle and nothing can help here as just waiting off , I got myself some special orthopedic chair pillow to support the back better while working and it help a lot so I can at last finish little job  :) but this is nothing to compare to your situation , and I do care very much about myself but this times I pushed myself to the limits... I am workaholic lol 

scatha said:

Ok, but watch your health... I found that out the hard way 6 years ago when they wheeled me off the workfloor with a heart attack... the quad bypass 6 months later failed and that was the cause of my current sitution of being declared disabled... a graft collapsed and died off due to lack of oxygen, causing my heart to lose functionality (down to 60%).

You have only 1 health and it needs to last a lifetime, hun. So take care.

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

Take care of yourself and get well soon. 

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    MEC4D said:

..BTW I have tremendous back pain for days, limiting my sitting moments by computer as much as I can , I got acid build up in my muscle and it bother me so much can't focus straight  but I just want to finish it and take little break from work for couple days so I can recover faster .

I admit to being really excited about the hair, and all the wonderful gifts you've given us these past few weeks. But had you mentioned sooner that you were in pain and pushing yourself to get this done, mine would have been one of many voices saying, "take care of yourself first. The hair can wait, as well as any other freebies you have planned." Seriously, take care or yourself. Back pain can be debilitating.

Hugs. (Gently…)

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,948

Look after yourself Cath!!!! *hugs*

I know what being a workaholic is about, I used to be one, Cath. (in IT)

Now please make sure you get some rest first, before you release more freebies, young lady.  ;)

• MBuschMBusch Posts: 547
    MEC4D said:

I am available to pack your new freebie, just send me the files and I will do the work ASAP.

Take care of you Cath. 

• Mustakettu85Mustakettu85 Posts: 2,933

Gods, Cath, I wish I could send you some local ointments that help with back pain an' stuff! Take good care.

• JennKJennK Posts: 834

Cath, Please take care of yourself, and don't worry about us. We greatly appreciate all you do but your health is of upmost importance. So please rest and feel better.

• DaikatanaDaikatana Posts: 828

Take care of yourself first.  Everything else can wait.