Flash Sale alerts

Comments

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

...sort of a Flash Sale, but 3D World digital magazine is 60% off today at Zinio.  Lowest I've seen it.  (if you like to keep up on all things 3D) cheeky

• KinichKinich Posts: 857

The extra 20% for Slide3D & Larsen does not seem to be working yet, well at least it isn't for me, anybody else seeing this?

• not for me either!

• AtiAti Posts: 9,081

http://www.daz3d.com/arki
    http://www.daz3d.com/shanassoulmate

but the extra 20% does not show yet.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807
    Ati said:

Out of curiosity, did the extra 20% on the previous sale ever start working?

Ati said:

Not as far as I could see.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,322
    edited November 2015
    Ati said:

NO!

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • CZCZ Posts: 160
    Ati said:

Not for me. I have looked several times throughout the sale, but there were 'only' 55%. And in the ongoing sales it seems not to work for most items again.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,306

I saw 65% off on the Slosh and Mec4D sale, although I did not actually buy anything. Only 55% on the two PAs that replaced them.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I contacted Support. Maybe that will help... maybe not. Depends on when they read the trouble ticket.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807
    edited November 2015
    L'Adair said:

I contacted Support. Maybe that will help... maybe not. Depends on when they read the trouble ticket.

In another thread, Richard Haseltine said that he notified DAZ's web people directly, which is probably faster than going through the support system. That was a few hours ago, though, and I don't see any sign of the 20% extra discount taking effect yet.

Post edited by bytescapes on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575
    Kerya said:

Contact support and ask for a partial refund ...

...don't think I can as I used my PA coupon on the full purchase as well.

edited November 2015
    barbult said:
    kyoto kid said:

..OK thanks [clicks "Submit Order"].

I think you'll like it. Be sure to read through the included PDF file for some tips on using smoothing and subD.

...I will.

Now all I need is a Growing Up, Skin Builder, and Skin Overlay for G3F

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • The extra 20% off discount has been fixed and is working.

The extra 20% off discount has been fixed and is working.

Hmm, are you sure? It's still only showing 55% for me.

Ati said:

The extra 20% off discount has been fixed and is working.

Hmm, are you sure? It's still only showing 55% for me.

Oh, on the cart page it works. But not on the product page.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Today's sale is billed as a build-your-own Flash Sale: buy any 3 featured items over $5 and get 60% off. There must be exactly 3 items, and the usual exclusions apply. These are the same items as yesterday's sale, but without the sales discount.

http://www.daz3d.com/2015-cyber-monday-sale

When I said this was the best sale ever...... with yesterday's and today's extensoin this has become the most irritating sale ever. Why on earth did I buy stuff on the first day of the sale, staying up untill 3 am, waiting for the prices to finally change, when I could now get the same products cheaper?! I don't like always having to write to customer support, but these sales are messed up this way. :-/ It would be a perfectly great sale, at some other time. Why ruin everything by putting it now? Ehh...

• Today's banner sale doesn't seem to be getting discounts applied.

Today's banner sale doesn't seem to be getting discounts applied.

Make sure you have exactly 3 of the listed items in the cart, and are all above $5. The cart page will show the discount, it will not appear on the product pages.

• lx_2807502lx_2807502 Posts: 2,996

Works fine for me. Put 3 items in cart, go to checkout, discounts.

I'm also sad that this sale is turning up now right after many people spent all of their budgets. It's really creative planning to make your customers feel ripped off and distrusting. I feel like I got a good deal with a 55% off item, then you sell it for 65% off the next day, then give us massive choice 60% bundles of our making the day right after. So now I feel like I got ripped off even though I didn't, and I don't want to buy anything in case it's cheaper tomorrow. It's such a creative sales decision that I don't know if I'm quite ready for it.

On the bright side, I got amazing deals on PC+ items, so thank you~

• Build-your-own is great, but 60% is rather weak compared to yesterday's 69%.

• I've got over twenty in there and all are definitely above $5 and past the 'new' phase. :) I was going to see what eth discount makes them into and then cull down the rest. All of them are listed in the sale page.

I've got over twenty in there

You need to have 3. Not less, not more. Exactly 3.

• Gah! This is going to be... Difficult. Heh.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,306

Build-your-own is great, but 60% is rather weak compared to yesterday's 69%.

69% were only DO items, and with today's deal you should see a discount of 72% on DOs.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,322
    edited December 2015
    Havos said:

Build-your-own is great, but 60% is rather weak compared to yesterday's 69%.

69% were only DO items, and with today's deal you should see a discount of 72% on DOs.

Don't forget there were some sellers items that had an extra 20% off for a short time.

However, the discount today (60%) is greater than yesterday's discount (55%) and those of us who bought items yesterday that didn't have the extra 20% off are more or less out of luck. I'd ask for a refund of the difference but it is complicated by the fact that items today must be bought by 3 and only 3 in a single order and because I used my PC+ coupons in the orders yesterday.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
    Ati said:

I've got over twenty in there

You need to have 3. Not less, not more. Exactly 3.

...Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou Two, excepting that thou then proceed to Three. Five is Right Out!

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501
    lx said:

Works fine for me. Put 3 items in cart, go to checkout, discounts.

I'm also sad that this sale is turning up now right after many people spent all of their budgets. It's really creative planning to make your customers feel ripped off and distrusting. I feel like I got a good deal with a 55% off item, then you sell it for 65% off the next day, then give us massive choice 60% bundles of our making the day right after. So now I feel like I got ripped off even though I didn't, and I don't want to buy anything in case it's cheaper tomorrow. It's such a creative sales decision that I don't know if I'm quite ready for it.

On the bright side, I got amazing deals on PC+ items, so thank you~

The last sale worked much better for PC+ items because the highest-priced PC+ items is 4.99, which does not meet the $5 threshold :)

That, and the last sale was simply easier on the brain (strict 55%, no weird restrictions) instead of organizing my purchases in threes. :)

This discussion has been closed.