Happy Holidays PA Gifts!

Comments

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652

Thank you so much for the presents. They look great.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Love, Jeanne smiley

• Thank you very much for the freebies!1 I am really going to enjoy the dress!!!

• NGartplay said:

Here is our second offering during the holiday 'thank you' gifting....Code 66's SNOW OFF shovel prop set.

DOWNLOAD SNOW OFF HERE

Re quoting Totte excellent shovel set here so he gets plenty of exposure at the top of the page.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,325
    edited December 2016

And since Totte cleared the path,  I'm going to include my gift here since they're sort of time sensitive and holiday season specific.

I put together a little something for the Christmas Season to help celebrate the Holidays.  These are 3D prop models that you can easily toss into your renders. They cast shadows and will accept any type of shader.  

http://www.sharecg.com/v/86763/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/3D-Christmas-Phrases-2016-for-Daz-Studio

The props load as a scene with some basic lights.  They're broken down into indivdiual words:  Merry, Happy, Holidays, Christmas, Seasons, Greetings, Happy New Year,  2016, 2017. Pick what you need,  delete the rest.  Enjoy the Holidays. 

3D-ChristmasLettering2016-1stBastion.jpg
    1040 x 602 - 314K
    Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • NGartplay said:

Here is our second offering during the holiday 'thank you' gifting....Code 66's SNOW OFF shovel prop set.

DOWNLOAD SNOW OFF HERE

Re quoting Totte excellent shovel set here so he gets plenty of exposure at the top of the page.

Exposure!? that dose look a tad chilly without a shirt, lol.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,510
    edited December 2016

And since Totte cleared the path,  I'm going to include my gift here since they're sort of time sensitive and holiday season specific.

I put together a little something for the Christmas Season to help celebrate the Holidays.  These are 3D prop models that you can easily toss into your renders. They cast shadows and will accept any type of shader.  

http://www.sharecg.com/v/86763/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/3D-Christmas-Phrases-2016-for-Daz-Studio

The props load as a scene with some basic lights.  They're broken down into indivdiual words:  Merry, Happy, Holidays, Christmas, Seasons, Greetings, Happy New Year,  2016, 2017. Pick what you need,  delete the rest.  Enjoy the Holidays. 

Clever freebee FirstBastion ;-)  Quite useful - I can see a neon light lighting up a street with those, time to add those to my shoveling lady...

Post edited by Totte on
    NGartplay said:

DOWNLOAD SNOW OFF HERE

That made me think of this old meme

Meanwhile-in-finland_o_146294-1.jpg
    650 x 501 - 60K
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,154

Thank you to all the pa's for the awesome chrismas gifts 

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043

I remember one evening clearing 2 inches of snow from the path and driveway to my house wearing t-shirt, shorts and sandles. There was a reason but I can't remember what it was and no I wasn't drunk. Once you get started you soon heat up :)

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 2016
    Totte said:
    NGartplay said:

DOWNLOAD SNOW OFF HERE

And over in Fisy&Darc's way as well, lol.  Whiteout lake effect storm.   I do have the snow-off, I've just yet to have a few seconds to try a scene with them. Thanks.

Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on
  • Errrrr, extracting the Snow-off zip appears to be hanging (15 hours?). Something to do with encrypted zip I don't have permission to extract? That's just not going to extract from experience.

TottesZip_ErrorExtracting_001.png
    440 x 240 - 13K
    TottesZip_ErrorExtracting_002.png
    400 x 212 - 2K
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Thanks, First Bastion! Those should come in pretty handy smiley

Errrrr, extracting the Snow-off zip appears to be hanging (15 hours?). Something to do with encrypted zip I don't have permission to extract? That's just not going to extract from experience.

Shouldnt be a problem, I downlaoded and tested and Several has. No encryption, just plain zip

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Errrrr, extracting the Snow-off zip appears to be hanging (15 hours?). Something to do with encrypted zip I don't have permission to extract? That's just not going to extract from experience.

Sounds like a corrupt/broken download...try redownloading.

edited December 2016

No clue. The win7 built-in zip extractor just face-plants (to BSOD) on the zip even downloaded a second time. Zipwire and WinRAR has no difficulty????   Whatever, it's extracted and looks like it's all there, thanks.

I don't know, I'm just the monkey that presses a button to get snacks in this space capsule, I don't fly it, lol.

Ham_the_chimp_400t.jpg
    280 x 400 - 103K
    lol_001.png
    640 x 300 - 109K
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

No clue. win7 extractor just face-plants (to BSOD) on the zip even downloaded a second time.

There's the problem...Window's seems to have the pickiest archive manager I've ever seen...no matter what version it is.

On Windows I prefer http://www.7-zip.org/ or http://www.peazip.org/ (the portable version is really nice for a 'toolkit stick drive/bootable DVD).

edited December 2016

7-zip, I forgot about that one, that runs on something after win98se, wow.  Zipwire was a leftover from setting up boot-SD-things for the raspberry and Odroid XU4, I gave it a try as a last ditch effort. Then I figured WinRAR would list any errors with the zip if there was any CRC32 corrupt file issues, none. (Shrugs shoulders), must be a M$ windows "Random error", lol.

first DL zip MD5. ab60f254484705372d2dfce57050b001

second DL zip MD5. ab60f254484705372d2dfce57050b001   (exactly the same).

mjc1016 said:

There's the problem...Window's seems to have the pickiest archive manager I've ever seen...no matter what version it is.

(Snip)

Yes, I'll second that, it's windows flaky behavior and "Random errors", lol.

• JennKJennK Posts: 834

Thank you for the wonderful Gifts!!!!! heart

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,142
    edited December 2016
    Totte said:
    NGartplay said:

DOWNLOAD SNOW OFF HERE

That's standard winter-wear in the North East of England (aka Tyneside) too - though maybe with a little less snow (most years) laugh

Ooh, and thanks for the lettering, FirstBastion yes

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,830
    edited December 2016

Thanks FirstBastion!  Love that they load with a scene and can accept any shaders.  Neon sounds right up my alley.

Can't wait to see Totte's shovel lady with her neon sign.

PS - will also post the page on the first post of this thread.

Edit - I'm on a Win7 machine and Totte's zip works with winzip but it took it moment to think before unzipping it.  All the content is there.

Post edited by NGartplay on
    edited December 2016

Yes, it's working with other tools, shame I don't have a 3d-printer... (that's not fog)

I'll be using something like that shortly. Thanks Totte .

Yes, it's working with other tools, shame I don't have a 3d-printer... (that's not fog)

I'll be using something like that shortly. Thanks Totte .

I made after we had 12" of snow ;-)

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,320

Great presents, thank you very much! laughyes

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576
    edited December 2016
    Totte said:
    NGartplay said:

DOWNLOAD SNOW OFF HERE

...meanwhile, In Wisconsin...

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

then there's Ohio...

8fffe96a8a15f44647e1a8663b050ff0.jpg
    640 x 640 - 191K
    f44e90285644239e6e0194386cee5f7d.jpg
    236 x 236 - 14K
    78ff942f0d61ab6f1b884d5fca0894068aceb0e5d55353801b357ca98cf9dafa.jpg
    430 x 300 - 41K
  • VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496

This is cruel! Preposterous! Totte gives us a shovel and y'all decide ;"Well,they got a shovel. Let's have them dig up their presents." InDIGnant is I!

I mean...it would make life easier if all gifts were linked in the OP as usual.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,830
    edited December 2016

Kyoto Kid, that can't be Wisconsin, I don't see a beer anywhere in that photo.  No self respecting Wisconsinite would be grilling without a beer for sure.

Lightof, was that pun intended? :)

Edit - what's the OP?

Post edited by NGartplay on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576

...oops forgot...

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    NGartplay said:

Kyoto Kid, that can't be Wisconsin, I don't see a beer anywhere in that photo.  No self respecting Wisconsinite would be grilling without a beer for sure.

Lightof, was that pun intended? :)

Edit - what's the OP?

Original Poster.

edited December 2016
    NGartplay said:

Can't wait to see Totte's shovel lady with her neon sign.

neonlights.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 853K
    Post edited by Totte on