This product includes the following products
Make no bones about it - this is the skeleton you've been waiting for: an anatomically correct skeleton designed to work with Michael 3 and Victoria 3 for unparalleled accuracy and poseability. The new skeletons were created from the Skeleton AV (Articulate Vertebrae), which was completely reworked, with an updated mesh, new UVs and new joint parameters. Real human bone data was used in the creation process, so all 206 bones are represented in each skeleton and all 32 adult teeth have proper crown occlusion and are accurately represented from sculpted digitized dental data. Both skeletons not only fit perfectly inside Victoria 3.0 and Michael 3.0, but are fully articulate and can be posed along with them too. The fibula, tibia, ulna, radius, scapula, clavicle and all of the vertebrae, just to name a few, are rigged individually for realistic movement of the bones when the skeletons are being posed. Whether conformed to Victoria and Michael or used on their own, these skeletons have a multitude of uses.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- V3 Skeleton, Stand-Alone and Conforming Versions, CR2s and OBJ.
- M3 Skeleton, Stand-Alone and Conforming Versions, CR2s and OBJ.
- Each Skeleton is Fully Articulated with Nearly Every Bone Rigged Independently, for Ultimate Control of Bone Movement, and at the Same Time Connected to Poser-type Body Groups Via ERC.
- Contains Easily Hide-able "Helper" Group Geometry Making Posing These Skeletons as Easy as Posing V3 or M3.
- Skeletons are Rigged to Conform Accurately to V3 and M3.
- Heads Contain ERC Channels that Control Jaw Movement, Each Matched to Phoneme and Expression Morphs Found in V3 and M3. This Makes the Skeletons Mimic Compatible When Used as Stand-Alone Figures, or While Conformed to V3 or M3.
- Includes MAT Poses for V3 and M3 to adjust Surface Translucency.
- Product Includes a Detailed ReadMe on the Best Way to Utilize the Skeletons in All Versions of Poser (P4, Pro Pack, P5 and P6) as Well as DAZ|Studio.