Aiko 3.0 Complete Help

I am trying to install Aiko 3.0 Complete. I have DAZ 4.5. All my other older models made it just fine. Aiko 3.0 however keeps erroring out on me. I don't know what the problem is either.>:-(

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You would need to give us an idea of what the error is, there is not much information to go on here.

What Operating System are you using? Where are you trying to install A3 into (what folder)? What exactly does DAZ Studio tell you when you try to install it (the error message)?

Have you looked at the Log file, Help > Troubleshooting > View Log File.

• versora_vincentversora_vincent Posts: 36
    edited December 1969

I have Windows 7 Home Premium. I attached a pic og my error. I also need help with my other content. the stuff for Michael 3.0 will not show up either although it says it installed correctly.

Capture-_Error.PNG
    769 x 425 - 128K
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I don't recognise that error at all, I looked it up on the web, but I can't get any ideas as to what it is trying to tell you. It may be a corrupted download, and you may need to clear your browser cache and redownload it. Does this error come up when you run the A3 installer on it's own?

I also need help with my other content. the stuff for Michael 3.0 will not show up either although it says it installed correctly.

Where are you looking for the installed M3? M3 is in Poser format, and you will need to go to the Content Library tab, then Poser Formats > My Library > Figures > DAZ People to find it. M3 will NOT appear in the Smart Content tab. All figures before Genesis were in Poser Format.

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Try right Clicking the installer and Run as Administrator. I had to do that to a couple of installers and it worked for me :-). Hopefully it will work for you.

edited September 2012

Thanks for all the help. I was looking in Poser format then figures. I know I installed it. I also tried running the installer in admin mode, still got the same error

Post edited by versora_vincent on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The A3 error looks like a corrupt installer -- clear cache and try redownloading.

What is the exact path you're installing M3 to?

edited December 1969

fun. the A3 installer a present so I have no idea on how to obtain a new one. As for the Michael 3 install path it's C:\Users\\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Runtime. It's where they always tell me to install it.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

fun. the A3 installer a present so I have no idea on how to obtain a new one. As for the Michael 3 install path it's C:\Users\\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Runtime. It's where they always tell me to install it.

Your install path should end at "My Library", you probably have one Runtime folder inside another.

Installers may not be given to other people. Presents must be int he form of Gift Certificates so the recipient can purchase the item with their own account. In particular, since the installer isn't working, I would be nervous about it.

edited December 1969

ok. I'll delete the installer. I doubt the store has Aiko 3.0 complete as it's way too old. if they did I'm looking at $30.00. And I'll try reinstalling my content using the path you specified.

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136
    edited December 1969

Aiko 3 complete is still available, as Aiko 3.0 Morphs and Maps: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/aiko-3-0-morphs-and-maps.

edited December 1969

Cool. Thanks.